After many dedicated hours of lurking, I've came to conclude that this board is the most insufferable one to exist

After many dedicated hours of lurking, I've came to conclude that this board is the most insufferable one to exist.

Yes, all of you, manchildren and cretins, idiotic sheeps and edgy hipsters, I'm not really surprised that an existence dedicated to videogames would lead to this.

Have fun wading in the foulest pool of mediocrity possible

check

Lmao

at least we know what we are.

Cred Forums is the worst board you stupid fuck

>dedicates hours of his life to lurking a topic he doesn't like
>talks shit about others
(you)

why are you using this board to aggregate shitposting

Because my ass is bleeding

Guineas are obnoxious as fuck. My parents keep a dozen of the shits and they never shut up.

Cred Forums has the best memes

he didn't say he doesn't like videogames you monumental retard just the fucking inbred imbeciles like you that browse it

But if it's bleeding, why are you using this board to shitpost and attract shitposts, wouldn't you want to be on the down low?

Oh fuck help me I'm trapped inside of the internet please help

Thanks for sharing you opinion, faggot. No one here cares. Fuck off, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out and here's your (You).

>he

Nope. Try Cred Forums, hijacked for memes and spam and plebshit by normies from Cred Forums and Facebook, and underage posters from Cred Forums.

Fuck off faggot

no one cares nigger

then take your chink shit elsewhere you stupid fuck

Why dont you make you

Sent :^)

stupid polack

disregard this ip

I hate weekend Cred Forums.

>Cred Forums is /b2.0/
>Cred Forums is /b3.0/
It's an upgrade.

What is Cred Forums