>Uncharted series is very successful
>Tomb Raider reboot is very successful
>no modern Indiana Jones game
What the fuck Disney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qCX-c93XKs
youtube.com/watch?v=TSxpCRXvwpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remember that one indiana jones game that got cancelled way back in like, E3 2006 or 7? it was supposed to be a ps3 launch title

Lego one not good enough for ya senpai?

>early xbox 360/ps3 gen
>see clip of indiana jones gameplay
>jones is fighting guys on a trolley in san francisco
>devs talking up their new euphoria engine
>couldn't wait to see more

...more never came.

kids these days dont even know who is Indiana Jones.

No.

Lego games are all the same boring shit.

With how Disney is handling SW I'm good

>remember that one indiana jones game that got cancelled way back in like, E3 2006 or 7? it was supposed to be a ps3 launch title

It actually got released on Wii, DS and PSP. But it really wasn't the game as it was shown in trailers, because it needed actual 7th gen tier hardware to work, basically like The Force Unleashed.

The Fate of Atlantis is still a 10/10 Indy experience

>Indy never even got a DI figure
thats some bullshit

The whole nazis thing is really dumb and overplayed.

Also ayyyys.

Lucas kept blocking all Indiana Jones content that he didn't personally write. I'm not even joking.

Now that Disney owns the IP, they're already talking about making six fucking movies. Games will probably come later.

>mfw this is still the best Indiana Jones thing tied with Raiders of the Lost Arc
>was suggested by many people to be made into a movie but Lucas insisted on Crystal Skull instead

Have you played Infernal Machine? It's an N64 game but it's pretty great.

Harrison Ford probably won't do it.

That's fine.

The guy who voiced Indy in the Fate of Atlantis (Doug Lee, I think) did a damn good job.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qCX-c93XKs
youtube.com/watch?v=TSxpCRXvwpg

Definitely one of the top FM soundtracks ever featured in a game, on par with productions from Japan. Also one of the very rare cases cases of FM doing orchestral music justice.

It's also on PC, albeit not really working out of the box, N64 also had superior visuals.

Everyone knows who Indiana Jones is you dumb fuck

storm/pol/fag pls

I don't want more of this type of gameplay, but honestly and Indiana Jones game mite b cool

You don't want more third person platformers with shooting elements?

He won't even get a Disney Infinity toy now. We'll never get X-men either.