Nioh Beta

what does /v this of nioh so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnKGBdgmjHs
gematsu.com/2016/09/nioh-beta-demo-survey-results-announced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like it a lot and look forward to it's release.People say its a souls clone but i see more as a company making improvements to the formula (in terms of combat) and creating its own thing.

Also new game play : youtube.com/watch?v=xnKGBdgmjHs

Survey results : gematsu.com/2016/09/nioh-beta-demo-survey-results-announced

Dying to play the full game, the wait is gonna kill me. Sucks cause Ashes of Ariandel is still like a month away so I have no souls-like fix for now

There isnt much to talk about that hasnt been said. Its a good game and seems like it could be its own niche title. A fucking demo with like 3 levels kept people playing for more time than some AAA games. Really like the arcady feel of the coop game mode, wish Souls games had something like that, its fun to play alongside people for me rather than just fight them.

you could try out salt and sanctuary

Do you think pvp would make this game complete or does it not need it?

why the fuck do japanese people always have to shout like retards when showing off gameplay at shows? either they have a few people shouting like they would be commentating a football match or they have a few women sitting there who say "sugeeeee" every 3 seconds, it's so fucking irritating.

having said that, nioh is probably going to be amazing even if that boss will surely be called quelaag 2.0 by most people but eh.

different culture.

Dark souls clone number what now?

I'm not going to get Nioh, at least not at launch. I already have DS3 and the DLC, I don't need another Souls-like game. Like, I do like Nioh way better than Dark Souls or Bloodborne but... honestly, I don't really want a bunch of similar games all at once. I know I'll just get bored of it and drop it for months, so I might as well work on my backlog first and buy it cheap a year later during a sale or something.

see

>White samurai

Oh come the fuck on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

get tae fuck

its not possible to play the beta anymore right? never got around to playing it.

Anyone have more webms of the tachibana fight?

>Fucking faggots on Cred Forums falling for the retard bait regarding Nioh

Never change you flock of imbeciles

I can't wait for the game to come out though just so I can flip you off by showing off gameplay

no unfortunately, It was fun while it lasted though.

>pvp
BEGONE SATAN

I mean nothing like dark souls, i was thinking along the lines of an arena mode. Also a boss rush mode would be pretty interesting too

I dont think it needs it, and the amount of broken exploits you can achieve would just make PvP really stupid rather than fun. I dont want the game balanced around PvP, I want all that fun shit in there.
>Ninjutsu
>unlimited ninjutsu
>no longer honorubu samurai, but filthy jihad spamming infinite bombs
This sort of thing would have to be balanced, which would mean it would be removed.

Good points. Then they should make the revenant fights harder

> want one of these games
> don't give a shit about Dark Souls' generic dark fantasy style or boring story
> Bloodborne is Sony exclusive
> Nioh is Sony exclusive
Fuck me, right?

I played the alpha and hated it then adored it once I figured out ki pulse amd flux

The beta nerfed the 0 stamina penalty really heavily making the game a little too easy and spam friendly, but I can still show off with counters and iai chaining so it's all good.

Very excited, day 1 buy

honestly i wish those games could come to pc so everyone has an opportunity to enjoy it

This is why people own particular platforms user, its not about the specs and how well multiplats run on it, its that a specific console has a specific game you want. All that power is for nothing if its not to play the exact games you want. Its sad that exclusives exist but they do.

>Its sad

I don't think it's sad. in an ideal world every game would be multiplat obviously but I feel like exclusive titles are just much higher quality in general because they put more work and money into it. competitiveness makes devs create better and better exclusives.

same here. I was very impressed with the alpha and the beta

would love to see the other types of mimics they havent shown