ITT: comfy, non stressful games

ITT: comfy, non stressful games.

Comfort one another for difficult parts in games, and protect each other from bullies.

Make games easier:
>using trainers
>cheat codes
>DLC cheats/powerups
>console commands
>game file editing
>use guides/video walkthroughs for every single part, watch the whole game in advance
>exploits/glitches
>cheat mods
>choosing easiest difficult always
>never 100%, always do the bare minimum so you don't cry
>singleplayer only
>savescumming

Casual carefree games:
>many mobile/browser games
>viva pinata
>animal crossing
>most JRPGs
>kirby squeak squad, more kirby
>deus ex human revolution (casual)
>skyrim (comfy plus casual, especially when using overpowered mods)
>adventure games in general when you use a guide/youtube

Rules:
No bullying
No profanity
No shock/scary content
No bigotry of any kind (I just want this to be a comfy and support thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

nijie.info/view.php?id=71633
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=728481243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb ratposter

The FFX remaster is very comfy when you use the built in cheats to get unlimited money, all the best weapons and turn off enemy encounters.

Rule 1: No bullying

Guild Wars 2 is pretty comfy, people don't yell at you and you can wander around and do things at your own pace.

>turn off enemy encounters.
>built in cheats to get unlimited money, all the best weapons
Very comfy, more games need to take note. Turning off enemies is a great idea.

That makes games boring as fuck, not comfy you fucking dumb ratposter

Rule 1: No bullying

(You)

fucking casual

whats the point of even """"playing"""" this

But why do you want this, ratposter? Why not watch a movie if you can't handle games?

Fine, no bullying
Why do you want games but want to take the game out of them

Majora's Mask.

So I don't get frustrated and/or cry.

is too spooky (creepy) and hard

She's a hamster, not a rat

FRONTPAGE
UMARU

stop this homeboy

Stressed me out when I played it as a kid because of the time limit.
Definitely not comfy.

Dude, play Final Fantasy XIII-2. The game is so easy, everything about the game is relaxed, the background music is fantastic, and you get to play as a cute girl.

Make me

> no good wall decor
> worst dialogue in the series
Still one of the best 3DS games

and people wonder why chinese cartoons should be banned from Cred Forums

uhhh you don't get to post stupid rats

Someone recommend please comfy Android game, so I can chill under a blanket during cold cold autumn nights

that's a juicy looking cock
9/10 would suck

adventurer league.

git gud you complete and utter faggots

out

Portal for the most part

Tap My Katamari

dumb ratposter

>that fucking mangled puffy dick that's sore from excessive masturbation

Dude seriously, calm that shit down, pop some Savlon on your cock and just have a fucking rest.

Not being funny here, you're on the road to fucking up your foreskin with what you're doing.

Persona is super compfy.

You know what even more comfy? Not playing games at all. Just sitting there, staring at a wall. Very relaxing and not stressful.

gitting gud makes games easier try that out first

the comfiest

Dont Starve Together is comfy as fuck

I was going to make this point.

Once you're good at a game it really becomes way more pleasant to play. MGS and Dark Souls are as comfy to me as Skyrim or whatever now.

oh god please no souls games, take it to a different thread

It really is the comfiest shit ever.

Souls is comfy when it runs out of tricks.
>invade anor londo
>host starts dropping hello carvings
>sit there dropping thank you carvings in response
>this lasted 10 minutes
>ran off and opened all the doors for him
>left their world

Also sitting down next to your npc archer friends and whipping out the greatbow is truly comfy. Especially when you shoot down the host and get hatemail.

The Souls series can be very comfy.

I wonder what chibi Umaru looks like naked

>4 man fishing party

What's the problem?

kill yourself ratposter

GET OUT

wow, this looks like the perfect game

You're not acting comfy user what's the problem?
You could turn on trainers and save edit to your heart's content too, that's also pretty comfy. Just don't be surprised when I go for a gravity kill.

Quit bullying me!

It's a game about making you feel good.

Like this

>you will never be as degenerate as chris-chan
feels good
>posting chris' septic, split taint is actually an improvement to this shit thread
feels weird

nijie.info/view.php?id=71633

Style Savvy 3/New Style Boutique: Fashion Forward
A very comfy fashion game. It's too fun if you like dress up. You can even make your own haircuts and make up.

Fallout New Vegas
jingle jangle

Disgusting

That's gay shit, user. What are you, a queer?

No
I'm _________a girl____

She's like a newborn haha

How does it emulate? Any similar PC games?

You sound like a fucking cunt

FUCKING GROSS!

dumb rodentposter

This has to be bait/falseflagging

You're just jealous because Chris got a vagina and you didn't.

Role playing in dark souls is fun. I just recently ran a cleric build and used an occult claymore. Especially fun with friends.

the fuck

Because there's two different stages to FFX. Storyline and Endgame sidequests and they're seperated by fucking insane amounts of sphere levels.

Okami is really easy and pretty relaxing. It's also got shit tons to do and a comfy setting and art style.

>Role playing with mods
>Comfiest music of all games
>Following main quest doesn't give you an advantage
>Inns and food is more than quick hp in combat
>Dat skybox
Es4 Is the best past morrowind

I'm not sure how 3DS emulation is nowdays. On DS there is the original Style Savvy/Style Boutique but I never played it, so I'm not sure if it's on par with SS3 in clothing and general customization.

>Girl
You dont fool me user, just admit you like it in the pooper.

no one has said Minecraft yet

it calms me down when im stressed

Ace of Spades when it was initially posted on Cred Forums was the comfiest shit. Digging trenches and building cover all day

>slight wrist bend

How does it feel to punch like a faggot

kek

Oh man I remember one time I was invading Anor Londo, came across host and 2 phantoms. I kept running into them.

>round 1
>host falls off the bridge
>her friends jump off with her
>"huh wow that's some dedication"

>round 2
>"oh it's these guys aga-"
>hol' up
>host is dressed like Rhea
>the 2 phantoms are Vince and Nico
>get fucking shitstomped because one of them pinned me with force while the other two wailed on me

>round 3
>just watch them
>wave and black crystal out

I never met those guys again but that was probably the most fitting group dynamic I've ever seen.

If we're going by OP's rules of comfyness, The Assassin of Orlandes and probably any other of the Gamebook adventures by Tin Man Games has a "relaxed mode" where you can just go back if you make a mistake, have unlimited gold, can pick any choice even if you don't have what it takes and have the best stats possible, making it a very easy game where you just enjoy the story at your pace.

Amazing how a hamster has triggered so many autists

I would say Kingdom but the game can be very stressful
Still maximum comfy for music and great pixel art.

What is this thing and why are people so mad at it?

Looks cool, what do you do in it?

autists

>Cred Forumsutists
ftfy

That's so cool, me and my friend just rp'd as the 2 demons and catarina knights.

I came across this once

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=728481243

Someone made chill romhacks of many games that get rid of some lame mechanics, some of them makes the game way too easy though

I like that image

Wrong.
Cred Forums is beyond fucking shit, but stop trying to delude yourself that Cred Forums's autism is actually someone elses.

Cred Forums's autism gets mad at the casual aspect.
Cred Forums's autism keeps posting dumb hamsters.

why the fuck have you not been banned

You're a king trying to expand his new kingdom
Start out from a single archer and builder and a campfire until you build a castle and knights and farms. Kind of tower defense but very passive. You set everything up during the day and monsters attack at night and sometimes attack in large numbers. Its kind of stressful since you can literally do nothing but throw your gold on the ground to distract the monsters if they make it past your defenses or you get caught at night in the forest. If you lose all your gold and a monster hits you, you lose your crown and its game over. Worth a pirate or a buy. Forest is very comfy and the music is pretty good.

The Crew

Free on uPlay (ya, I know) and it's as chill as you wanna make it
>racing optional after 30 minutes
>can just drive wherever you want
>ambient radio station

janitors can only delete posts and we don't have enough mods, even though Cred Forums loves to bitch about them (ironically, it's probably people like him bitching about them)

tumblr is always right

i want a comfy game without gameplay

buy a ps3

I don't mind if you think I am a homo user.

Btw another comfy game is Sailor Senshi Maker 3 on DollDivine: it lets you make Sailor Moon style characters, and the girls have a huge amount of accessories and clothing to mix and match. It's very comfy and the possibilities are endless.

Then for other doll/dress up games, I suggest Rinmaru Games, they have a very cute weeby style.

If you want your dolls to kick eachother's asses, there is Soul Calibur V, but the faces are lackluster.

Non-dressup comfy games that come to mind:

Any Yakuza game on easy mode must be very comfy. Just going around Kamurocho doing quests, dating hostesses and fooling with minigames is very relaxing for me. The usual beat up I also like, I love the type of violence Kiryu has.

Any racing game on a mode without other racers (like time trials in Mario Kart/Sonic All Stars Racing). A bit vague, but this is one the epitomes of comfy for me.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: not a very hard game, not particularly fun alone, but great atmosphere and music for maximum coziness.

Shenmue would be comfy if it did not have a time limit.

Christmas NiGHTS is the perfect game to play at Christmas Night, very beautiful.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, also because some comfy games for me might not be comfy for others (like OOT or any FF).

Did you dump hundreds of hours into Skyrim?

I only played Oblivion and I did not like it. The art direction is bad and everything in it ended up being unintentionally funny to me, like mudcrabs and the psychic guards.
It was very boring, but I guess it can be a comfy game.

Thought you would like that shit because you can basically turn it into your own fashion show with mods. Or rape dungeon.