Are you still having fun?

Are you still having fun?

At this point i enjoy playing LoL more than OW

I enjoy both, very rarely I stop liking a game. The only games I don't like are the ones that started like that, I never get tired of games I already like, somehow.

hard to play solo, but the fun's here with the right party

New Blizzard Games don't reward High Skill

That could be the problem for me then i rarely q with other people and when i do we just lose because my friends play for "fun" and not to win

Current patch is a mess to QP on. You can't relax when half of both teams are weebs.

I lost 24 times in a row this season. I can't play this game anymore. It makes me way too upset and as okay I am with losing every now and then, losing constantly is not fun. There's no reason to keep going if I'm just gonna lose again.

I'd probably still be playing it if Legion didn't take up all my free time for the past 3 weeks.

Honest question - LoL is full-on garbage, how can people even enjoy that? What the appeal, because I don't get it ?

I don't have money to buy OW, so dunno about it

Only 2 games have done it to me. TF2 because it changed so drastically and Killing Floor when it went P2W

Genji is still annoying as fuck and Hanzo really did not need a buff.

I don't want to just call this bait, but I don't understand how you couldn't even begin to understand how someone would find a Moba fun. That would show a complete lack of understanding how opinions and personal enjoyment work.
It's challenging, has a high skill ceiling, is enjoyable to share with your teammates, and rewards you with shiny baubles for doing well. Not to mention there's so many characters that you're likely to find multiple that you like.

Quick play or pic related

I can't have fun when Mei is around. Literal fun killer.

I'm always on when some dumb DDOS attack happens.

It was fun for a couple months, but overall it's lacking. Only 6v6, can't choose maps, and lack of map variety.

I miss the TF2 of 6 years ago before it went to shit

>Start getting frozen by Mei as D.Va
>Spin around at the last minute
>No weak point for them to shoot at

I hate Mei so Goddamn much.

>Liking League.

Talk about a bad joke.

This
I even went back to playing Pharah just to kill her sure I get shot down by everyone else but it's worth it

A Mei that can aim can shot down Pharah, it's retarded.

He never said anything about liking LoL. He just said OW is beneath it atm.

Haven't played it in a week. There's not enough maps or gamemodes for me. Plus, the heroes are too shallow to focus on individually.

I burned out grinding for summer loot boxes

>can't choose maps, and lack of map variety.
I wish they at least let you choose which map type, I fucking hate payload maps

Im still enjoying it, just hit Diamond Rank today. Still got about 400 more points to go before I hit master

Game needs more balance updates but its probably in the best spot its been since launch.
Some more sombra news also wouldn't go amiss

Nothing shakes up the meta more than a new hero, and while Ana was a great addition I cant help but feel the first non-healer new hero will have a bigger splash

This game is weird when it comes to playing with friends, less is more

>Play with a single friend
>Other team has a 2man premade and 4 randoms, same as us
>We can do silly shit like double torb, and get away with it
>Play with 4 other friends however
>Other team is a 6-man of 2-star minimum rank, pinpoint taking out any and all opposition

Play to win killed play for fun

League is the most popular game on PC, if you don't play it you're pretty much just a contrarian hipster.

Dropped it after the first week, game really needs death match, ctf and a real capture the point mode.

Groupings past 3 are dangerous because you'll get matched with other groups

Don't you mean "Quick, play pic related?"

This. I was playing in basically all my free time trying to get the Swiss Mercy skin that never showed up, and now if I bother logging on I'll only play till I get a win or two for the first win of the day XP bonus.

Hi chin yong ching jaoi yinyang, how's 2chan this time of year?

Yes. I'm trying to get good with McCree because getting clutch headshots is incredibly satisfying and I want to be more useful to the team than Hanzo or Widow.

I also really like playing Zarya because under the right circumstances, you can become a one-woman army, saving teammates, dealing ridiculous damage, and being generally unkillable.

>Overwatch is capable of producing this much salt

Man, no wonder this game is so good.

Hanzo is useful now that he shoots logs and people realize you don't have to only aim at feet to kill someone

I guess it's the same way how some guys like to shove metal long objects up their dick hole.

If I wasn't having fun, I would have sold it online by now

more like if you play it you're part of the lowest common denominator of idiots that play games

Season 2 is frustrating and annoying, so not really.

Yeah.

I play 100% solo and only 1/4 games feel even. The rest of the time is a coinflip whether or not I end up on a team that plays well together or not. The community is largely annoying and you always end up with morons whining about "meta" or blaming whatever role they aren't playing currently for losing. The gameplay itself is okay but basically boils down to composition and ult timing. At the highest levels the game is boring as fuck and I think it's unwatchable as an esport. I'm still having fun playing it but I'll jump ship as soon as anything else remotely competitive and populated comes out.

>Mfw I'm that Genji and Mei faggot you hate
This game is boring unless you play like a complete cunt. Even CoD is more enjoyable than this tbqh. It was a gift but I'll probably trade it in soonish. The maps, heros, and gamemodes are all mediocre at best.

t. underage

Ironic considering it's actually underage faggots who would enjoy this, because they missed the (cliche) golden era of FPS. Overwatch is a pretty generic hero shooter, and if it wasn't for Actiblizzards money no one even remember it.

I'm grinding to 25 to unlock the competitive mode and then I'm done playing it forever I think. I don't like the MOBA skill-cooldown shit in my shooters.

Only reason I'm unlocking the competitive mode is to try it a few times to see if it changes dynamics, but I doubt it.

I like it but it needs more to do. Also an off-season mode with competitive rules. I like playing with people at my level because I'm shit, but if that's not available all the time, I would at least prefer not to deal with 6 Torbs.

Yo bros. Should I get this or wait for Battlefield 1?

I have more fun playing Battleborn

But Borderlands 2 is better than both

no i agree, but the attitude of "I only play it to piss people off >:)" with the moonman pic remind me of when I was 15/16 before I grew out of being an edgy faggot

>because they missed the (cliche) golden era of FPS
There's nothing cliche about that, it's true. To be fair though it's not just FPS that have been hit, every genre is prett shallow compared to it's former self. But FPS have had it especially bad, and it shows with the splooge people bellow over a pretty average shooter.

Good go back to LoL so the playerbase stops being full of retards

Battlefield 1 was pretty shit. Just play literally anything else.

Depends. Do you want an MOBA? Then this.

Do you want a Sandbox shooter? Then Battlefield.

>Playing LoL or Overwatch

Battlefield is alright. I don't mean 8/10 alright I mean just ok.

What?

>League devs piss me off with casualization, rng, and patronizing answers for retards (hurr no sandbox cause toxic!!!) to the point I leave
>Overwatch too casual to be fun
>Don't want to get sucked into another life consuming moba like Dota 2

I'm genuinely thinking of taking up chess guys.

I still like it a lot. I haven't played recently though because exams are coming up next week.

Still playing both.
League has become sufficiently more bearable since Draft Queue, Tier 2 runes becoming 1 IP and most players have stopped being such shitters about surrendering early.
Overwatch is still pretty fun, though I mostly stick to Comp for the 1-hero limits and randos' being more willing to use mic-chat

Poke around /tg/ to see if there's anything you're interested in.

>This game suck!
>Ill keep playing for the epic troll
Nice logic. Are you scared to say you like somthing?

I enjoy it playing Mccree because revolvers are great.

I enjoyed the beta
I played both and actually prefer Overwatch but I fear that some people might stop playing when Battlefield 1 releases
And Overwatch?