Look at this game. It's gonna do great!

Look at this game. It's gonna do great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to believe thats Knights of the Round in the sky

Why is the dude on the right sliding over the car? Is it for no reason?

The guy in the center is looking back towards the camera, presumably an empty field, while his pal on the far left is yelling at him to look at the enormous figures in the sky.

Can they actually see those figures? Are they symbolic? What the fuck is happening? This cover makes no sense.

>weeb faggotry

I hope so.

Who's getting the Joey Fatone day 1 dlc?
>Lance Bass a shit

>is it for no reason?

Yes, because his character's personality is about how he's a stupid teenager who wants to feel cool so he does shit like this all the time, even his combat style makes sure it's prevalent with him doing needlessly flashy bullshit which often gets Gladio to yell at him for it.

I'm not bothering with the rest because you're clearly shitposting and/or have done 0% research and so asking questions is retarded, try to figure things out first before you start begging for explanations.

>he says, as his neckbeard hairs begin to curl in frustration. How dare this normalfag question muh artistic direction? I hope they have costume changes in the game and it includes fedoras or at least a trilby. My tendies are getting cold.

wat

>shitty advent children aesthetics
>"action" combat
>all flash no substance
>tween drama that has been played out in the series for nearly 20 years despite their last they have only released 3 "non-mmo" titles in the past 16 years
>the past 10 years were total shit

memeing aside, how does one even find the ability to have such shit taste to give a fuck about this series anymore?

FFXII is wasn't even remotely good, but people like to be niche fags and say its the best despite have shit combat and a story with no real protag to follow and just wordy dialogue? The zodiac version even lets you fast-foward the fucking game cuz its such a slog.

FFXIII is trash, story is trash, characters are trash, and game mechanics are trash. And im not talking about hallway simulator shit either, that game was such a dissapointment. And yet waifu faggotry allowed that shit game to spawn more fucking sequels.

>tween drama that has been played out in the series for nearly 20 years despite their last they have only released 3 "non-mmo" titles in the past 16 years

what the fuck are you talking about? Or did you forget to say "3 non-mmo titles that I personally think are good" rather than at all, because if the latter then you're factually mistaken.

Lonely fags believe it will feel like a bro-game, in which they believe they will get the opportunity to feel what it's like to have close friends.

>x is shit y is trash

x is great y is amazing, sorry for destroying your argument

>It's gonna do great!
>gonna do
>do

Right, it will sell well. I still feel it will be a mediocre mess of a game which is the result of 10 year development hell, then too many cooks in a kitchen with a man in charge who didn't know what he was doing.

holy fuck this,

everyone acting as these twinks are the epitome of manly bro-oping or some other weird delusions

this some kojima-fanboy mental gymnastics.

>FFXII is wasn't even remotely good

I hope we will see nyx back. Am hyped as fuck for the game

(i know he died but maybe some asspull and dlc

obvious samefag is obvious

>Am hyped as fuck for the game

Why?

It is

Tabata did say he will be in the game in some sort of form.
infrit/chaos

It's the old kings from the Old Wall - they appear in the movie and look exactly like that both literally in that form as well as in giant statue form. It's not unless the old kings are now also simple knights rather than kings.

topkek

#REKT

>3 minutes just to shop this

#woah

>3:30

>4:31

Really makes you think..

>Babby's 1st shoop

Awesome
Looks very good, fun to play and to have a good story

can be said about

No shit, I'm not (You) and it's clearly literally that image saved and then edited less than 2 minutes later. The fuck else would it be?

I expected nothing less from a XV thread

Shut the fuck up samefag

this is a better game

pic related

Calm down bazztek

They look just like the Knights of the Round in terms of their armor designs though. So it could just be a case that the Old Kings in this game are based on the Knights from FF7

You are 10 years too late.

Little more than 2 mo months bayb

I think you need to learn what samefag means

I have a feeling that XV will try to connect itself to XII since the remake is on it's way.

Fag samefagging again

Dude.

THE SAVIOUR IS HERE

Whoops I mean VII.

Lord Sasuke arrived

>posting in a thread multiple times makes you a same fag
samefag

kek

OP is a shill. It's an attempt to make us complain and vent our frustrations so we will accept the game as it is.

I'm not falling for it.

Why are the swords so large? This is gay.

Why is everyone with a mic?

user not EVERY final fantasy xv thread is a shill thread. some people are genuinely excited for the game.

You're not self-aware.

Are you fucking retarded?

>I hate the game
>therefore it going to be shit
kys. You're what's wrong with the gaming community.

Great explanation.

>prompto is now vaulting over stage gear

You're retarded also, for thinking that was an explanation. Further proving you have no idea who you are and what you're doing.

Well, they are doing something with XII. Not sure if it's a remaster or what because I hate XII and only watched five seconds of the trailer.

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you

(hey..yeah)
Baby I don't understand
Just why we can't be lovers
Things are getting out of hand
Trying too much, but baby we can't win

Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down, on my knees
I can't take it anymore

with or without you

(oohhh...alright)
Baby don't mis-understand (don't misunderstand)
What I'm trying to tell ya
In the corner of my mind (corner of my mind)
Baby, it feels like we are running out of time

Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down on my knees
I can't take it anymore..ohhh

with or without you

Tearin' up my heart and soul
We're apart I feel it too
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

Tearin' up my heart and soul (alright)
We're apart I feel it too (I feel it too)
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

It's tearin' up my heart (tearin' up my heart and soul) when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too (we're apart I feel it too)
with or without you

With or without you

>tfw we've been clamoring for stricter moderation for days and the mods start to listen

Yes, and that's a problem. I want people to be realistic, which is that the game won't be up to snuff action game wise, and it won't be an rpg because it's half assing the action aspect. I'm not saying shit about the story, which is probably a good time, but jesus that combat man.

Right. Enjoy eating shit from whatever developer. What is wrong with the "gameing community" is that they buy based on marketing hype.

>directing xenophobic comments to reddit

Pls stop...

What do you define fun and comfy to play then?

Define comfy and fun

I'm already waiting for XVI.
I mean they must have been working on XVI since XIII, so it'll probably be released soon(ish).

I am an old guy so i'm hoping for an oldschool FF; Turn-based, jobs, Uematsu. I know it's not gonna happen.

comfortable and enjoyable :^)

just let people have their excitement. The game probably wont live up to expectations and That's fine.

>cut/rewrite everything, spit in the face of everyone waiting since the Versus days
>have no direction ability, have to overhaul game system based on fan feedback several times like a clueless suit
>have no thematic vision, XV trailers are all empty mishmashes with no clear theme, in total contrast to the masterfully constructed Versus trailers
>start all sorts of stupid side projects from anime to a movie to phone games
>frame the title as Japanese console gaming's last stand
>completely shit the bed at the last E3 before release
>a month away from release, the game is so horrendous on the technical level that they have to delay it, despite holding a giant event celebrating the release date
This is gonna be one for the history books. I can feel it in my bones. They fucked up on everything there was to fuck up. No amount of delaying will fix this. They would have to start from scratch at this point.

Reddit has multiple alt right subs that have millions of users, what's your point?

I don't think they have expectations, they just accept it and say it's the best thing ever

Maybe, but boybands usually don't have all the members singing, because that would be retarded. I think even Jonas Brothers had some of the dudes playing something

Turn-based is over. Sorry to say but this is the new generation of gaming/trend. Casual and cinematic as fuck.

>boybands usually don't have all the members singing
So you are retarded.

Where are all these Gaki reaction images coming from lately? Is there a general I don't know about?

People usually reference Nsync when discussing the guys in this game.
Lurking more isn't difficult.

I cant disagree with that. it could turn out to be pretty good though. im not holding out much hope though.

i know.
youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo

That's reaching pretty far, user
Google show me nothing that looks remotely close to the FFXV cast

FF was always casual as fuck, atleast since VI

I want to see what kind of game you can pull out your ass fag. In all honesty, the game will do fine. It will go down the franchise's history book for the most marketed game. Fuck off Nomurafag.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Sure thing, user. Enjoy your denial

Not that guy, but there're probably tons of games out there that you dislike, but you can't make a better game either
That logic doesn't make sense
There're some shitty games and movies out there, just because you can't make better ones yourself doesn't mean you can't see how bad they're

I'm not shitting you, everyone from Nsync have short hair, while in FFXV we have 2 faggots with emo hair

they have a general boyband vibe about 'em. It doesn't matter which particular boyband are discussed in reference.

"pre order"

If you don't care about the quality of the shitpost, you might as well don't post

wut

>shitpost
>having any sort of quality

Nuance is above 99% of posters here. which is why trying to find good topics and discussion is like trying to find diamonds in several tons of poop.

should I get this for ps4 or pro?

neither

The question is if you want to buy a PS4 or a Pro
There're no Pro versions of games
If you don't already have a PS4 you might as well pay 100 more and get a way better consoles

This cover sucks. I really liked the Japanese cover.

wait for the superior pc version.

Thanks I'll consider getting a pro.

Or buy a older model for much cheaper. Got one for $200.

What happened to final fantasy? I remember it being about magic and castles, not spiky hair and huge swords and cars.

Lucio, comin at cha!

spiky hair and huge swords are literally final fantasy 7

Same here.

>he started with 7

>i can't read

Reminder to buy the limited edition, get it digital, or don't buy it at all.

The normal cover art is simply too awful for one to subject themselves to.

Hasn't this game been in development for like a billion years

>Not printing out custom covers for all your games

>I remember it being about magic and castles, not spiky hair and huge swords and cars.

All of those things are the FF norm. Hell, this game in particular has magic and castles along with the spiky hair, huge swords, and cars.

I bought the deluxe edition, but even with the normal version the cover is reversable

>FFXII is wasn't even remotely good

That's just like your opinion man.

>there are people on Cred Forums who are actually excited for this turd

>There are people on Cred Forums who play videos games