The best healer of all games

I only like playing Healer when it's a damage dealer who can heal people in the downtime. Like when you're a Heavy and you can throw your sandvich to people after all your enemies are dead and respawning.

Always hated playing TF2 Medic unless I was going full crossbow.

Uber ruins the game.

I'm quite sure the Medic has magnetic properties, every time I play as him I get hit way more than any other class.

Well, you're the healer. If the opposing team has their priorities right, they'll all target you before anyone else if possible to keep your other teammates from receiving heals and to reset your uber.

t. engineer

>shoot enemy soldier receiving constant health regen/health buff
or
>shoot squishy german man with no weapon or health buff

implying i play casual

>implying 6v6 is a good format
I bet you also main Soldier and think he is a balanced class.

>he doesn't play 6v6

>he plays a shitty elitist format devoid of any strategy

>elitist
>devoid of strategy
What, you think highlander is better?

you sound like you can't handle the pressure of 6's
i bet you're a pyro main that's butthurt you'll forever be irrelevant.

>Plays 6v6
>praises servers with 32 person limits and custom content

>What, you think highlander is better?
It's certainly a better representation of tf2 and involves more strategy/has deeper meta than 6s.

>you sound like you can't handle the pressure of 6's
Sticking to the shallow meta isn't exactly what I would call "pressure".

>i bet you're a pyro main that's butthurt you'll forever be irrelevant.
Nope.

But even if I would main pyro, the sole fact that 6s meta is set in stone so much it downright makes certain classes irrelevant makes it a shitty format.

>you now remember all the awesome crossbow and ubersaw kills you did back in the day
>all those times when you 1v1 stronger classes and still won with smart playing alone
>All the rounds you saved by healing all your buddies and pushing the enemy's shit with ubers
>all the pubs you dominated by becoming the glue that united the team creating the ultimate pain train

Medic was fun as fuck

not him but pyros being irrelevant is due to shitty updates nerfing him hell and back, why have a balanced team with diversity when soldiers and demos can carry your team?

>better representation of tf2 and involves more strategy/has deeper meta than 6s.
I hope you don't actually think this

t. played highlander lobbies

>
>>What, you think highlander is better?
>It's certainly a better representation of tf2 and involves more strategy/has deeper meta than 6s.
It really doesn't. It's more spammy and much less coordinated than 6's because the number of variables to manage reaches random levels of management
>
>>you sound like you can't handle the pressure of 6's
>Sticking to the shallow meta isn't exactly what I would call "pressure".
Your frags and survival matter more. The strategy of swapping classes is much more interesting that highlander will ever be.
>>i bet you're a pyro main that's butthurt you'll forever be irrelevant.
>Nope.
>But even if I would main pyro, the sole fact that 6s meta is set in stone so much it downright makes certain classes irrelevant makes it a shitty format.
Not all classes have to be relevant, the meta has decided the best classes. Go play your shitty casual pesudocompetitive game, but don't pretend it has more strategy or skill than 6's because it shows youre just retarded.

Wow, I wish we were talking about which games have the best healers (to play as).

I agree with OP.

Them do it, lazy fuck

>Not all classes have to be relevant
>on fucking TF2

casuals go away let the big boys talk

>PK rifle rockets to dislodge enemies behind cover
>three perfectly good rifles for either mid, long, or close ranged combat
>powerful healing kit and defib
>either vatnik or nigger to ruin EU purity

>why have a balanced team with diversity when soldiers and demos can carry your team?
Because that diversity is a part of the game?

Do you also want to ban paws in chess?

>restricted classes
>restricted off classing
>most unlocks restricted (even though they could make an otherwise useless class useful, like GRU or sandwich)
>meta set in stone

>implying those are a good representation of tf2 and involve strategy

>the number of variables to manage reaches random levels of management
Maybe if you are a shitter so ued to 6s meta you literally can't into strategy.

>The strategy of swapping classes is much more interesting that highlander will ever be.
Off classing is severly restricted, just like the whole format. Hell, some of 6s players argue it should be banned altogether.

>Not all classes have to be relevant
>in a CLASS-BASED game
Go back to CS:GO.

> Go play your shitty casual pesudocompetitive game, but don't pretend it has more strategy or skill than 6's because it shows youre just retarded.
Id' rather paly this pesudocompetitive game rather than tic-tac-toe: tf2 edition.

>calls someone a casual
>on TF2

i think you just agreed with me but insulted me anyway user

I think you misunderstood then.

>Highlander players actually think this way
Wew lad. Keep pretending highlander will ever be relevant or skillful in any way. It's 1 step down from playing on pub servers.

You realise tf2 is pretty much QuakeWorld physics right? It's QuakeWorld with weapon restrictions, that's it.
Go back to overwatch with your non-existant movement mechanics, physics manipulation or skill.

thought this was a video game healer thread, not a cringe thread

>You realise tf2 is pretty much QuakeWorld physics right?
No, why in the name of fuck would i think such thing?

TF2 is a fucking casual game, there is a damn good reason why most of the fanbase sucks so much, because the game is specially designed to make shitters feel good by adding pretty lights and rock paper scissors gimmicky weapons, skill means jack shit most of the time

>that 1 in a 100 game where your teammates aren't lobotomized chimps and you crush the enemy team with 11 overhealed players

Don't mind me.

Playing tons of medic in tf2 made me appreciate how stupid, oblivious, and self-centered people are

a casual player will die to a competent player 100 out of 100 times

mge me id/26dollar

>rock paper scissors gimmicky weapons

this isn't overwatch m8

what are random crits