I regret paying $60 for this

I regret paying $60 for this.

That's what happens when you don't look for the side-quests.

I don't. I've played through it twice now and from looking at the achievements I still have more things to find.

You should regret paying $60 for any on the PC when you know if you wait you can get it for cheaper during steam sales. You have enough games in your backlog that you can wait, so it's literally just a patience tax.

I actually have enjoyed some of the side quests, but its not enough to redeem the game.

>if you wait you can get it for cheaper during steam sales

Not even that, if you check Green Man Gaming a week before a PC game comes out they always have it for ~$45 instead of $60.

Either way, there's no reason to pay $60 for PC games. If you wait, you get it for less money and any bugs/glitches will likely have been patched. There's literally no reason not to except "BUT I WANT IT NOWWWWWW"

That's just your o–

wait, you're actually right

Thanks, Superman

I was disappointed squeenix cut it like that but i don't regret my money spent. I got quality deus ex experience, great exploration, gameplay and waifus

Pretty much this. Since building my own pc, I realized that I can get pretty much any AAA game for under ten bucks if I just wait a year or so after launch.

>buying aaa games on day 1, especially season pass bullshit ones

i hope you learned your lesson

Your appointment with Pritchard should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the season pass

It ends right where I thought would be mid-game.

>nig pilot
>nig sidekick
>augs lives matter
>augmented apartheid

Serves you right for not smelling the shit before you stepped in it, you cuck.

>>nig sidekick
She's hispanic. Dominican or something.

Story dlcs will be put in jensen's stories submenu and have separate character progression, like that pre-order mission and missing link when it first released.
Instead of being integrated in the main game
Fuck squeenix.
I wonder who would be the pilot in though, hope not that coward nig again

>been interested in Deus Ex
>never touched an FPS in my life
Fuck. To be fair, I played WaW once with a friend, but the controls felt stiff, especially since I wasn't dexterous at the time

What do you think Dominicans are?

Damn son, just look at what country they share an island with.

I don't get all the "wow it just ends halfway through" kvetching on the 'tubes. I've just reached what is obviously the endgame, having done most or all of the side missions and a fair amount of exploring.

I'm at 39 hours.

I can see it being a lot shorter if you rushed, but if you are RUSHING then what the fuck are you complaining about?

Deus Ex shooting aspect is mediocre and not demanding, you gonna be alright.

I regret paying $40 for this.

>wasn't dexterous at the time
What changed?

I paid $35 and even I regret it.

That girl on the left is painfully deviantart-tier.

Plus since when did Pritchard smoke?

Have the patches fixed the abysmal performance or is it still unplayable on anything less than a top-of-the-line $3k rig with 32GB RAM, famalam?

Shadow child and Pritchard are both gits character ripoffs, Jensen is the only one being deviantart-tier

took me 12 hours to do all the content besides whatever breach is, and I enjoyed it mostly so that's about what I'd expect for a AAA game

pritchard looking a little like lupin there. i can dig it.

This post is bullshit and bait.

Yeah, he's looking cool.

It's all on you user, you should've waited for a disccount or a crack, let this be a lesson for you to don't give in to the hype

Is it better or worse than Human Revolution? You must explain why though.

THIS

I literally just bought MKX Premium Edition for $9.25 in HumbleBundle since now the new version of the game is more playable, plus is a big disccount of the retail price

Better gameplay and graphics, worse plot because it ends abruptly. I ain't explaining you shit

Paid $80 Kangaroobucks for a steelbook edition. 75hrs so far, 2 playthroughs. I'm going back in for a 'I never asked for this' playthrough next. Sidequests and exploration are the best in the series.

My only complaint about the game is the characters are a bit dull compared to HR, and getting 'Foxiest of the Hounds' trophy is much harder than it should be because you can't see whether your playthrough is still eligible for it without hitting the end of the game and seeing if the trophy pops or not. Finished my second playthrough yesterday with no alarms and it didn't pop. To say I was mad would be an understatement.

It's multiplayer dlc.

you tried

Just so you know, you probably did 10% of the total content of the game. If this was bait, then consider me baited.

So how many quests are in the game?

Could've bought it for $35 on gamesdeal scrublord

CONSPIRANCY soon
moral fags btfo

>because you can't see if your playthrough is still eligible
Yes, you can, unlike in human revolution. If you've ever seen "tutorial: alarms", you've ruined your run. HR offers nothing even like that if memory serves.

18 main quests and I think there are 12 sidequests.

Like a dozen side stuff, you can get an easy 20 hours out of the game on the first run.

Yeah, nah. I assumed that was true, but checking my playthrough I don't have the alarms guide visible in my guides section and it still didn't pop.

I would rate it better and I'll tell you why.

The BIGGEST weakness in HR, even worse than the bossfights in the unpatched version, was the lack of tough choices in selecting your upgrades. You could easily max out everything. The first Deus Ex made you make EXCRUCIATING choices about which aug to implant in your individual slots. In HR, there was nothing like this.

MD brings back at least a partial nod to choice with the "experimental augs." The more of these you activate, the more your systems will "glitch" due to overheating. You can reduce your system load by "permanently" (unless you do a side quest, and even then you can't change your deactivations till near the endgame) disabling other augs you don't want.

As mentioned, there is a way to eventually reactivate dead augs, but even so, I have not had nearly enough Praxis to max out everything or to make upgrade decisions no-braingers or boring.

This single change (or two changes; more augs + same praxis, and the experimental / deactivation mechanic) is enough to make MD better than HR, even if it's shorter.

Additionally, the verticality of the levels is great, the shooting feels better, the crafting/weapon modding is a nice touch, the hacking is improved, and some of the new experimental augs are pretty neat.

Palisade Bank is the best level design in the entire series. Just that environment alone propels it above HR.

Fuck sake Superman, get out of here with your superior kryptonian logic.

Always, always wait for a steam sale if you buy games

They really designed the game much more diverse this time around. I heard from an user in one of these threads that the devs made it so you can play the game without any augs which is great for level design. This really encourages your own playstyle and doesn't cater to specifically stealth or hacking which is what I felt HR was biased against.

>playing games after your friends have already played them

might as well do nothing at all

Then you mishacked something. Did you knock out all the guards on the last mission? If yes, did you speak to miller before rescuing the hostages or killing russianderpman? Did you call miller or vega during the Switzerland part? Calling miller triggers an alarm at garm. Did you ever once fail a hack? If you did any of that you invalidated your game.

A more glitchy trigger is the Janus "meeting". If the robots are hostile to you at any part it counts as a silent alarm too.

Dominicans are a mixed as fuck.

just finished the game yesterday, found it very rich and compelling, what a great looking game I was constantly impressed with the attention to detail with the environment.

I knew I was heading into the last mission it had that vibe but yeah the cliff hanger ending was kind of gay but I like the choice you have to make at the end, better than picking a terminal, overall I felt more engaged and milked it for all I could, every side quest and on the hardest difficutly, looking forward to the other half of the game when it releases but i dont feel cheated because i felt it was a premium experience compared to other games in the same genre

The crafting and gun upgrading (outside of mods) felt tacked on and unnecessary. Marginal stat upgrades didn't change anything, and crafting multitools/medkits/etc was unnecessary because if you explore your inventory would be full constantly anyway. I can only understand crafting blades/tesla/typhoon ammo because they are rare loot

>befriending people who have the same taste as you
>Not befriending people with similar but different taste so you can be exposed to games you wouldn't have been otherwise

Dropping the ball, user.

ps here is a screenshot from the PC version... notice anything ... overlooked ?

>did you speak to miller before rescuing the hostages or killing russianderpman

Can you explain this?

I knocked out all the guards in London - I actually had to load an earlier save because I knocked out enough to get the keycard, and then they kept seeing me through the wall and triggering alarms.

I also called Vega at GARM, not Miller because of the alarm. I reloaded whenever I failed a hack. Also with the Janus meeting, I took the elevator shaft route out, because apparently even if you're 100% silent/invisible, going out the sewers exit triggers hostile.

>choice at the end
What choice? If you aren't shit at the game, you can kill/disable the boss and save the delegates easily without running out of time. The only real choice is whether to save miller but that is also a non choice.

>save miller
>no achievement
what the fuck game

If you don't beeline to miller after knocking out the guards , an obvious alarm triggers. You can supposedly go straight to marchenko or the delegates without seeing him in the kitchen. You must talk to him twice until you either see him die or save his life and then proceed to the marchenko fight or delegates.

That's it really.

seriously? goddamnit

I don't see it

>You must talk to him twice until you either see him die or save his life

Fuck, didn't do that. Back to the game I saved before that I guess. Thanks user

>best gameplay and level design in the series
>cool new augs
>great side quests that aren't just fetch quests
>tons of lore and other bits scattered throughout the game
>lacklustre main story

Yeah, totally trash. 2/10

Yeah no problem. What got me were the janus thing and not knocking out all the guards so i had to replay my IANTF foxiest run myself from that point ...

Any info regarding my appointment to FEMA?

INAFT
Fucking dyslexia

Why are people so upset that the main story wasn't up to par? The DLC will flesh out the story even more and make it better. What's the issue?

are those low settings?

because it looks quite shit

bait/10

meant to

game is short as fuck even doing all the content doesn't take 20 hours and they still haven't done anything to make stealth more interesting except the enemies wearing mech suits that can't be taken down without stunning first, even fucking arkham games tried to do more to force the player to change their stealth tactics as the game went on

yeah think that was on my 750ti.. which I was still impressed by.. it generally punches above its weight, then my 1070 arrived and life got better, although some of the quality got lost in the steam screenshot tool compression anyway

>game is short as fuck even doing all the content doesn't take 20 hours
You missed like half the game bro

I regret paying $80 for it.

PFFF.
I paid $30 for the deluxe edition with sprinkles on top.
Shop thriftier

so is anybody going to buy the DLCs?

>unknown augmentation sidequest with sarif
>aug harvesting crazy chick
>retrieve old mafia woman's son from dvali
>recover thing for koller that lets you use your super augs without overheating
>find out what happened to the missing interpol guy
>eliza quest
>mind control guy in the sewers
>cult of machine god
>optional shit during main story like saving that chicks husband, etc
>samizdat info retrieval and escape
you're telling me that's only half the game?

it takes the worst of HR and combines it with the best of DX. overall I think it's better than HR, but it really just makes me sad that nothing has come close to game design that DX had. paths are more varied and multitools are a good resource to have to make a level easier or you can use extra biocells to power equipment so you can access a new room or pathway, but your resources and items are so abundant that even if you're not incredibly thorough you're still swimming in those items. in DX finding a multitool was a huge relief and reward, and there were many rooms that required several multitools to get all of it's goods inside or a mix of lockpicks and multitools. coupled with the strain on the number of items it made resource allocation a big deal. "do I want to disable this robot or security system and not have enough items to get some more goods, or do I want to take the tough/long/hidden route and save them for something special?" in MD and HR for that matter, you never really needed to choose because even if you marginally pay attention you'll still have enough to do everything you want and more.
but it shows that they actually tried to improve on their level and game design.
the hamfisted social parallels it tries to make are lazy and don't fit, and when it tries to get deep like emphasizing the situation the augs are in or debating politics/philosophies it only scratches the surface of a debate/train of thought and then tries to carry the weight using sympathy or pity and does so poorly. it's pacing isn't great either, but I still the story was better than HR which pretty much had the same faults but was on a tighter leash because they practically copy and pasted DX's story.

hello?

no we don't see anything wrong just tell us already you fuckwit

Taking my sweet time, I'm at 80+ hours and about to go to Golem City.

they must of patched it.. my SS was taken 24 August

there is nothing wrong with that one, its different from my original one

I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

well maybe you should have played some "spot the difference" as a child .... the help text on my screenshot refers to the playstations X button despite the game being ported to the PC where the button does not exist (and no it was not a reference to the letter X as it was an alternative key by default)

probably so then, I didn't start playing till this past week and the button prompts have all been correct.
you're a fucking idiot.

I don't, I bought the season pass too.

Wow you're fucking autists

no need to save face on the internet, friend.

you're a fucking cretin

It's not a playstation x it's an xbox x

You can't use controllers with the PC version?

no, you can use a gamepad instead of KB+M, though I don't know why you would choose it.