When one of the main characters says the game title in a non corny way

>when one of the main characters says the game title in a non corny way

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTS8q9LAywU
youtube.com/watch?v=_1B2bcAwpOE
youtube.com/watch?v=-4GrHGnFtg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Things that never happen.

Halo CE did it. They don't mention the name until halfway into the third mission.

I suppose game titles off popular phrases can do it fine. Shit like Sleeping Dogs, there must be a line about letting sleeping dogs lie in the game

Killer Is Dead
:^)

In Tetris the blocks spell out Tetris if you line them up correctly. Try it you fucking asshole.

Metroid?

>yes geralt, it was me. i am a witcher too, assassin of kings

>Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon!

"Still, it feels like this isn't over...and I'll never be whole again. All I can feel is my Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

>Neku, we truly are the World Ends With Yous

I fucking dropped the game right there.

>I will have my Revengeance.

the residents are evil

>Get out of here S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl!

metal... gear?

>"I guess we really were the God Eater 2: Rage Burst."
Fucking really Julius?

>I Guess I have become a STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II™ Jedi Outcasts™

>truly this was a half life...but now its time for full life consequences..

yikes

>"Lan, we can't let things end like this! We must protect the Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Proto Man."

That was a powerful moment for videogames.

>Arisen, this is the truth about the Dragon's Dogma

>Arisen, thank you. I was truly the Dark Arisen

>humans came forth from the furtive pygmy, bearer of the dark soul

woow Miyazaki

>"Truly we have become the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided"

Wow

i guess we were truly the Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

whoops, why did i quote some guy from the other thread. im sorry, i guess we were truly the Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

Why are you giving me an unrelated (You)?

maybe somewhere, even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?

>"My name is Alan Wake."

it was an accident lmao. now we are truly the Chrono Trigger.

Welcome to Silent Hill

>Prepare to be destroyed, Sonic 3 and Knuckles!

Has a more intimidating line been spoken?

Wait, shit, that actually wasn't too bad in context ,even by cheesy DMC3 standards

>Now, your fable begins

I honestly thought the name Chrono Trigger was just to sound cool because leltimetravel. Then it turns out to be an actual thing.

>"Max Payne, I envy your name"

Really

>SUPER MARIO GALAXYYYYYY (wahoo)
Fucking really?

BEHOLD! --
GUNS of the PATRIOTS!

>COME LINK, LET US AWAKEN TOGETHER

Really Nintendo?

>Well Ryu, I guess you truly are the Ultra Street Fighter IV.
Fucking crapcom.

Finally, I am truly Bloodborne™

I honestly laughed out loud at that part.

>Welcome to the world of Warcraft, Legion!"

uninstalled there

Devil May Cry 3 did this.

I wish more games did, honestly. If it's actually done WELL, it's not bad and is pretty cool.

>I'm in a state of Bioshock: Infinite
Really Levine?

underrated post

Too bad the rest of that game is a piece of festering dog shit.

>After all these years, finally, I have become World of Warcraft: Legion™

Fucking really Gul'dan?

Do you hear that noise? It sounds like a far cry 4 miles away
Honestly Ubisoft?

>Your Majesty: Gold Edition, the palace is under siege!
Fucking wow

>You want to be a Star? Dew Valley girls all act so delusional?

Mayor Lewis seemed like a nice guy over all, but his generalizations could be really unfair sometimes.

Be careful newcomer, there might be an animal crossing the bridge on the way to your new home.

>Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of darkness!
>You would knowingly shackle your heart with a Chain of Memories born of lies?
>So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their Birth by Sleep. Even me, and even you.
Jesus fucking Christ, Nomura

I have a feeling all of that actually happened

It did

>Welcome to your DOOM, marine!

bravo nomura

I agree with this statement.
The scan logs from the first Metroid Prime game regarding the actual creature Metroid Prime did a great job of building up hype for the final boss without feeling too much like on-the-nose pandering.

Also, since as far as I can recall it's the only direct word-for-word mention of an actual "Dark Soul" anywhere in the Dark Souls series.

I hate that these threads are always full of people coming up with the most hackneyed, forced, shitposty fake titledrops imaginable. If you fuckers are gonna fake it for keks at least put some more thought into it than "Finally I have become [title].

>wow, we are truly battlefield bad company 2 vietnam special edition pack

fucking really?

>every entry is name dropped in 5 seconds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTS8q9LAywU

Cred Forums does it better.

as if that wasn't enough
>it ain't me starts playing

Cred Forums does everything better.
Cred Forums is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1B2bcAwpOE

>Oh, my god, it's Smackdown vs Raw!
This is a real quote

Cred Forums is full of pedophiles

>LeChuck was a fearsome pirate. He tried to impress the Governor by sailing off to find the secret of Monkey Island™.

It would have been impossible not to have someone say it.

>it looks like this will all be over... Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

then it happens again

>it looks like this will all be over... Umineko no Naku Koro ni

In the end of all of this I am truly the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Fucking really?

>In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II - Chaos Rising™.

Hanekoma gets away with anything

>The game's title is the name of the final chapter

>Come with me as we travel into the heart of the calamity, the Crisis Core
Square Enix was really edgy for a while, weren't they?

>when the last level is the name of the game

>The scan logs from the first Metroid Prime game regarding the actual creature Metroid Prime did a great job of building up hype for the final boss without feeling too much like on-the-nose pandering.
Right? It doesn't even have to be a quote. When the title is used in-game in an intelligent manner, it can be effective narrative device.

>I hate that these threads are always full of people coming up with the most hackneyed, forced, shitposty fake titledrops imaginable. If you fuckers are gonna fake it for keks at least put some more thought into it than "Finally I have become [title].
I actually like this meme though, not gonna lie.

>Y'know, Joshua, I think we really were the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - The Second Chapter all this time

>Well Ellie, I guess we truly are The Last of Us™: Day One Edition PS4®
*winks and smiles at camera as advert cues up*

>LADIES AND GENTLEMENT, THE ULTIMATE STREET FIGHTER!

Uninstalled right then and there

>This is it. On Halo, combat evolves.

Fuck you John Freeman.

>"We truly are the Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends"
Really Koei, you really had to get Cao Cao to say that?

His teeth are nasty as fuck

>now we are truly Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lighting Returns™
really Square?

>We have to catch Specter now. We cant let the Ape Escape

Bravo Sony

The Japanese version actually have the characters proclaim that they're [game title in Japanese] after getting 1000 KOs.

>As this age of man drew to a close, I still held tight to the hope that one day the Golden Sun would dawn

>I'll seal away all of my memories, all of my pain, and keep them close to my heart, as I await the coming of the Dawn of Sorrow

>Young man, you've saved us! Are you the hero of legend?
>No sir, I'm just Arc. Just Arc...the Lad.

>Interesting point Naruto, but can anyone really defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

jesus christ, really?

"What did we have a Fallout 4™"

>You feel it too, don't you? This Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience (Ground Zeroes + The Phantom Pain)

>You're gonna be a real Rocksmith 2014 Remastered Edition

Really?

>I AM TUROK DINOSAUR HUNTER!

They're fillings.

ASK ME ABOUT LOOM

I want to play this game, but god damn I can't handle the 14fps gameplay.

Oh, an autism thread.

Unironically only The Walking Dead has ever done this.

The name is Nilin, and this time, you'll Remember Me™

>I've now arrived to Silent Hill 2 - Directors Cut
jesus christ

>That's a God Hand™, isn't it?

Literally not even close to how he says it on the game.

>5803▶
>
>Too bad the rest of that game is a piece of festering dog shit.

Shit taste detected.

>I must live up to my family name and face FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES ;_;

Really, Valve?

>It looks like we have no choice but to go into the House of the Dead 2

Fucking seriously?
That probably would've been better than some of the game's actual dialogue honestly

>Not liking based I DONT WANNA DIE ventriloquist.

>It's time to show our children that we are the MONSTER HUNTER: GENERATIONS

Fucking Capcom!

I mean it in the nicest way possible. Some of those lines are hilarious. The moment in the beginning of the second level when the guy crashes his car and says "No, help me!” but manages to make it sound like a question always cracks me up.

Name one game where this happened

"It's a me, Mario 64!"

youtube.com/watch?v=-4GrHGnFtg4

So good.

lol wut

>Player1 has reached the Age of Empires II: Age of Kings!
Really Ensemble?

This is the first time I've actually read this. Kinda disappointed that it's nonsense instead of actual things from the series

>We are The Walking Dead

>Give those splicers a bioshock of their life
wow really Atlas

I found Ryusei going "Isn't is obvious? Operation SRW is short for SUPER ROBOT WARS" in SRW OG1 to be not cringe worthy, forced, or out of character

>when one of the main characters says the game title in a corny sell aware way

go to bed guybrush

>missing the joke