Kingdom hearts has a good, coherent story

>kingdom hearts has a good, coherent story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ul8j9I90ueM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Monogatari is a good anime

user, did you just want to start a KH thread? You just had to ask.

It doesn't, but the story and devices used are interesting and original enough for it to be enjoyable. I can't play the older games without feeling embarrassed from time to time, but there's really nothing else like Kingdom Hearts.

If I can play something and pick up on a style than it's a success in my book.

>posting worst girl

said nobody, not even kingdom hearts fans, ever.

snake is worst girl

Yeah how stupid, everyone knows it's the best anime.

Fag

Aqua is the best thing that ever happened to this autistic as fuck series

>Monogatari isn't a harem.

how an people say that after 3D?
also
is right
Gatari shit is beyond awfull , 2deep art for a fucking generic garbage harem.
Shaft is literally a meme studio now.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO ME WHISPER

>2deep art
Only shitposters say this.

Tell that to Shart "art" and stupid people like you that think that garbage is worth a watch.

This, the fucking irony.

>Yeah how stupid, everyone knows it's the best anime.

please, I tried watching it and it was harem trash

I got better stuff to watch

Absolutely no mentally stable person thinks that.
Also, this.

>teenage mech garbage

i'll take it over a harem

Its Advanced Harem.

but still a harem

yeah your derivative shonen trash is better than his derivative shonen trash

It transcends the limitations of the genre

it's the mona lisa of harem

>but mona lisa is just a drawing

fuck off uncultured swine

except what I posted was a mech anime and he posted a harem

therefore what I posted is better than his harem trash

>It transcends the limitations of the genre
whatever you say. I watched it. For the little eps I saw, it's a harem.

>it's the mona lisa of harem
and? It's still a harem so any claims like this are null and void.

>One Piece is watchable

who /bee/ here?

I can deal

Something being a harem doesn't automatically make it bad.

Also it's barely a harem since he has a girlfriend for 90% of the series.

>Something being a harem doesn't automatically make it bad.
except it does. Especially modern day harems since it's just the same plot less cliches with a different coat of paint

And Monogatari is exactly not that.

Yeah, it's somehow worse than that

except I watch some of Monogatari and I find your claim to be bullshit

lol bitch please, come back when you finish at least one arc.

>he thinks monogatari is a harem show

Bullshit since if you watched past the fifth episode you'd know a girl wins right off the bat.

That alone separates it from most harems who don't even have a winner and if they do it happens at the very end of the story.

Not to mention how one of the girls is a lesbian, two have boyfriends, one doesn't actually love him and one gets straight rejected.

It has issues but "lol it's a standard harem" isn't a valid criticism.

>my opinion matters even thought i barely know anything about the subject!

>i should waste time watching things i don't like so i can say i don't like them!

why should I suffer through more shit just to confirm it's shit?

>It has issues but "lol it's a standard harem" isn't a valid criticism.
Criticizing it because of the genre it's from is valid criticism

>my children's cartoon is better than yours!!!
Ahahaha didn't you guys already watch the handful of actually good anime forever ago?

I moved onto movies and books forever ago and never looked back.

Honestly if you aren't able to understand the story from just playing the first two games, you should probably go see a doctor because you clearly have brain damage.

Cat is objectively the best monogatari
that is a fact

>Criticizing it because of the genre it's from is valid criticism
No it's not.
You simply don't like the genre and dismiss it because your personal tastes.

If the guy cant even finish a single arc (which is only like 4 s in Monogatari) why does he think his opinion is worth shit? Its not.

That's not Crab, who is both objectively and subjectively the best girl.

yes tell me all about your favorite Halo novel

KH is simple, though. Convoluted but simple.

But I guess dumb weebs can't follow simple plots for tweens.

Stop trying to make forever ago a thing

>Ahahaha didn't you guys already watch the handful of actually good anime forever ago?

but one is currently airing

Plus it's clean.

That's not con artist vamp man

it's also really childish.
Like it can't even tackle any deep themes, it's so fucking clean.

>Convoluted but simple.
>wet but dry

KH's plot is so fucking retarded that people have to write guides and make video essays to explain it.

There is nothing simple about it.

I've seen kids stories that are deeper than most shit thats considered deep. KH is just bad writing.

You leave best girl out of this thread.

>posting best girl AND shitting on KH

are you me?

>kingdom hearts had a good, coherent story
FTFY

Not that person but I say tt is mostly simple. I say mostly because of shit like the time travel explanation in DDD. It just requires playing all the games to make any kind of sense of, which a lot of people refuse to do for some reason.

>No it's not.

except it is. Stop being in deni/a/l

So the fanbase aside are the games good? just from a fun little story standpoint?

Heard the first one is a fucking train wreck at the beginning.

KH had a coherent story for literally just one game.

Then CoM/KH2 came along and turned it into a fuckfest.

Except there's tons of shit that they don't even explain in the games that had to be answered through interviews or other non-vidya canon mediums.

Tell me how dismissing something due to a genre is a valid arguement.

This just sounds like your arguing for a close minded thought process.

If you want story go for KH1 but its only really good if you played it at a young age
KH2 has the strongest gameplay make sure to get 2:FM and play on critical
It can be emulated on PCSX2 with a english patch

the games are a mess. It's expanded but in the grand scheme of things it's a mess when you connect the dots

I tried watching it. It only confirmed that it's a standard harem and Cred Forums is lying out of their ass

>It just requires playing all the games to make any kind of sense of, which a lot of people refuse to do for some reason.

To be honest there is a pretty good reason.

you didnt watch shit

Like what? I've played through them all and understand pretty much everything

but I watched that show

so I did watch shit.

>I tried watching it. It only confirmed that it's a standard harem and Cred Forums is lying out of their ass

It's anti harem user. Like it's so hard not harem that it's almost a parody of harem.
I don't want to be that guy, but it might just be 2deep4u.

>standard harem
You've clearly never watched a standard harem in your life.

>for some reason.
Because no one wants to play the shitty spin-off games because the plot has become too retarded to care for the gameplay is sub-par compared to KH2.

>anti harem

and yet people THIS VERY THREAD are defending it as a harem.

KH1 and KH2 have terrible beginnings. They take the idea of a tutorial and stretch it out to 2 hours.

As for the series, only really KH1 an KH2 are great. The rest range from bad to meh. At this point the series just lives on through die-hard fans, most people stopped giving a shit 10 years ago.

there are also a lot of people that just enjoy it on a surface level for harem.

Kind of like those people that watch a movie when they're high like 2001.

It is a harem, it's just not a standard harem aside from the fact the MC is a guy ad most of the supporting characters are female.

I mean for fucks sake there's entire arcs where the MC barely even shows up and it concentrates on other characters relationships with one another, that's unheard of in your standard harem.

>there are also a lot of people that just enjoy it on a surface level for harem.

so you admit that this is a harem.

>It is a harem
and therefore calling it shit because of that is justified

>bloodborne has a good, coherent story

Said absolutely no one ever.

this abuse of logic though

desu I'm not surprised Cred Forums doesn't watch anime either, after all they don't play the games they discuss.

>ouch my butt
This is a KH thread

You'd be surprised. I mean, someone even said it ITT.

>this abuse of logic though

how is it abuse of logic?

>doesn't watch anime either,
except that guy admitted to watching part of it and it was harem trash

>so you admit that this is a harem.

Did you read my second post.
Just like how people watched 2001 when they're high, it doesn't make it a stoner movie. It strokes a harem ego but it also makes fun of you for enjoying it. Hell look at some of the recent quentin movies where the subtext is that people enjoy violence. Guess what the movie sells the most for?

>standard harem
>mc gets a girlfriend few episodes in
Okay, buddy.

>its harm so its shit because harm is shit
>despite all evidence to the contrary
>b-but I watched 3 episodes!

yeah but he watched it so you're wrong.

what if he watched the wrong show?
There are a lot of shows with monogatari in it actually

>>b-but I watched 3 episodes!

Cred Forums invented that three episode rule

>what if he watched the wrong show?
It was the show in this thread because I recognize some of the girls being posted in this thread from that trash

this isnt Cred Forums

it smells like Cred Forums

>three episode rule
That's a meme you retard.

Are there people in this thread arguing that bakemonogatari is not a harem? Because it is, it a harem of the worst kind. The type where the harem aspects get in the way of what might have been a good show.

I was all for the show with the crab and snail arx, made me think, "oh shit, they're really doing something special here." Then it proceeds to have all the girls fall in love with him and have intate moments with him and it all goes to shit. If araragi had been a decent protagonist and actually made any sort of effort to stay loyal to his waifu, it might have been great. But no, it's tries to be different by having main girl "win" early on and then proceeds to do what every harem does anyway. For fucks sake, even the lesbian falls in love with him.

>the protagonist's not a complete retard so it's automatically good!
>please watch these aimless conversations with puns that will go over your head that all take place in empty urban areas. So innovative!

>Cred Forums is the word of god

>Cred Forums invented that three episode rule

You know some how I believe even if you watched the first 3 episodes you should have still realized it wasn't harem. I'm pretty sure they become a couple really early.

the only person that actually loves him is crab.
And maybe shinobu.

>even the lesbian falls in love with him.
That's just not true. Even at the very end of the series she still likes girls and is just friends with the MC

Oh shit I'm responding to pasta.

>aimless conversations
if the conversations come off as aimless its literally 2deep4u

God tier music though.

And the cat

And the snail

And the snake

And the monkey

I just wrote that out faggot

Well you wasted your time since you have no idea what you're talking about.

>please watch these aimless conversations with puns that will go over your head that all take place in empty urban areas. So innovative!

The conversations were dumb. Like this level of dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=ul8j9I90ueM

The reasoning for dual-wielding Keyblades is barely glossed over in the games but spelled out by Nomura in some Secret Reports/Ultimanias.

Also, the fact that Secret Reports/Ultimanias exist at all has to mean something.

now THIS is bait

>And the cat
They're friends
>And the snail
Friends
>And the snake
HAH
>And the monkey
She loves crab and uses araragi as a surrogate. She absolutely hates him, like she wants to kill him

the AI was going full retards. How is it NOT dumb?

You know even less than the guy you're responding to.

Well the Snake part is right.

Ragi and Cat are friends, did you even watch Nekomonogatari Black?

She confesses and he rejects her plainly

Have you seen rainy devil.

Snail might be a bit more than just friends.
But that just felt like a more in the moment "I'm about to pass on" sort of thing.

That is why i only liked bake. Later seasons turned araragi into a manwhore.

A lot of them got better when you rewatch it or pay attention, and owari and shinobu mail are both top tier.

Yes but she still loves him. She doesn't just get over it.

Monkey got over her conscious hatred for him but still harbored negative feelings for him until Hana (which takes place after almost everything else) where she finally gets over it. Snail and him is a grey area but I think they're mostly just friends.

Not really, at best he just kisses some little girls, all of which have a decent reason. He also tells his girlfriend about it.

Reminder that most girls are better off when Araragi is not around them. The only girl that benefited from his presence was Crab.

Great argument bro

>cat just friends

There are whole arcs dedicated to how much of a hard on she had for araragi

>snail
Kiss end

>snake

Nigga did you even watch the first season? She wants his dick so bad she gets possessed by snakes

>monkey
Bitch wants him, offered her body to him, hangs out naked with him. You can say "b-b-but she doesn't like him" all you want but actions speak louder. She's another harem bait girl for the viewes to self insert into and fantasize about having a "bro" girl friend who you get to ogle because shes like totally cool with it.

Fucking Christ I haven't even gotten started on the sisters

And just to make this clear, you can enjoy the show all you want, that's perfectly fine and fair. But saying it's not a harem is delusional beyond measure

>And just to make this clear, you can enjoy the show all you want, that's perfectly fine and fair. But saying it's not a harem is delusional beyond measure
thats why i said its Advanced Harem from the beginning

Snake doesn't actually love him, that's addressed in the second season.

Both of the sisters have boyfriends.

>You can say "b-b-but she doesn't like him" all you want but actions speak louder. She's another harem bait girl for the viewes to self insert into and fantasize about having a "bro" girl friend who you get to ogle because shes like totally cool with it.
I mean this is totally true but I still say they're just friends and she's not in love with him.

I agree it's a harem my point is that it's not a standard harem, most of the feelings the girls have towards him are complicated and go far beyond the standard "All the girls love the MC because he's the MC."

Harem means that the girls end up with the MC and or buzz around him.

They almost all got rejected and are constantly in harm whenever hes near them. It's completely anti harem.

The only one that wants to badly join the harem is Yozuru

Thats just you trying to prove that your somehow above liking a harem. It's a harem bro, nothing advanced about it.

Shit I lI've ladies vs butlers so I got nothing again't the genre, monogatari just pisses me off because I viewed the story as a love story between crab and araragi, but araragi turns out to be a whore and all the girls want his dick.

Bake was basically a love triangle. The things that Bake did right went to the toilet with all the incestshit and naked lolishit in Nise.

>Thats just you trying to prove that your somehow above liking a harem. It's a harem bro, nothing advanced about it.
Actually not really. I'm pretty tongue in cheek about it.

Its like user says here Monogatari is a harem but it has enough substance in its characters to distinguish itself from whats commonly known as harem. I dont see the big deal.

Oh you're a normalfag.

Explains a lot.

>he thought nise was about incest
>not understanding justice

>araragi turns out to be a whore and all the girls want his dick.
This is plain not true, his relationship with every girl that isn't shinobu doesn't go past harmless flirting or one kiss.

He's completely devoted to Crab the entire time.

Their relationship just evolves in the background so it seems lie they're distant when in reality they study together all the time, go on dates, their families have dinner together, etc. Not to mention the multiple implications that they're sexuality active together.

More like the author is a fuckin moron who prefered to pander to otakus. This show had a lot of potential but it was ruined by the author.

It was LNs wayyy before it was as show, ignorant.

>Not to mention the multiple implications that they're sexuality active together.
excuse me?

by the time Nisei rolls around I'm pretty sure they fucked

Scene at the end of the Karen Bee arc and the Valentines scene at the end of Tsukimonogatari.

That is why i said the author and not the studio.

I was going to lead this on, but I'm just going to post the the image

This is my favorite screencap

Its got a bit more going on than most harem shows, sure, but it's it's still a harem. Calling it "advanced harem" or "anti harem" is fucking stupid. It's a harem.

> Harem means that the girls end up with the MC and or buzz around him.

Nigga are you being dense on purpose? A lot of harem shows never have a conclusive "girl who wins" at all. And in case you hadn't noiced, all the girls do buzz around him

Bro, it's a harem. Say it with me. Harem.

>Bro, it's a harem. Say it with me. Harem.
did you read my post?

>Calling it "advanced harem" or "anti harem" is fucking stupid. It's a harem.
I agree, I just think it's a step above standard harem is all.

But Crab wins at the end of Bake.

I knew the second I saw the Monogatari image in the OP that this thread was doomed for a complete derail.

Also, I should remind you that I outright said that I use the term "Advanced Harem" in a tongue-in-cheek way. At the end of the day I dont think we even disagree on what Monogatari is, you're taking this whole argument a little too seriously.

>all the girls do buzz around him

Cat leaves, snail passes on, snake is sent to a mental ward, spook .... well spook does their own thing, sodachi accidentally locked herself in the car.

Not to mention that araragi went to college alone with crab and shinobu

I wouldn't mind someone convincing me to emulate kingdom hearts.

I mean I've got loads of time before 3.

>sodachi accidentally locked herself in the car

>it was only one kiss!
>they only hang out naked
>they only want him to take their virginity!

Sure thing brah

>Monogatari is a harem but it has enough substance in its characters to distinguish itself from whats commonly known as harem.

I read your post just fine

You are a man of reason and we're on the same page, carry on

Correct

Crab wins on episode 5, then the show proceeds to be a harem anyway. Have you been reading my posts at all? I covered this earlier. It's one of the things that pissed me off about the show.

All the seasons I saw had girls buzzing around him all day err day. Maybe it gets better at the end but I wouldn't know since I dropped the show.

>in b4 you can't judge a show from just a few seasons

I dont think anyone is denying Monogatari is in the harem family

but when you say its shit just because of that, you have a problem

>All the seasons I saw had girls buzzing around him all day err day

it's more than likely that you just saw him talk with them. Normally they do this to give a different view on his problem and further develop their own character. or run a gag.
Most of the time they have their own things to do, and some of the time(?) araragi's presence annoys them.

Nigga read the thread

Ya bro, just chathing about how they want to give him their bodies or him molesting them or sharing intimate moments and coming close to kissing or stripping in from of him. Totally just developing character bro.

I did read the thread. You're just trying to split hairs on a point everyone already agrees on in a general sense, there's no point to it.

>Ya bro, just chathing about how they want to give him their bodies or him molesting them or sharing intimate moments and coming close to kissing or stripping in from of him. Totally just developing character bro.

That doesn't mean anything user.
Have you never had a girl talk sexually to you before?

Not until the "it's not a harem" meme dies
Yes, what if it? My argument is that it's a harem, it's got girls buzzing around him, and they want his dick. What do my having sexual experience have to do with anything? Just how far do you plan to move these goal posts? I'm not sure that I'm inclined to continue humoring you, there's other threads to shitpost in