youtube.com/watch?v=_BS8jVKdkrs
youtube.com/watch?v=uPitYKtxWsA
youtube.com/watch?v=1EYwSIJdbjE
youtu.be/u88kqy5ZozE?t=8m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=J8Rdp2--SjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger you have 6 team members for this fight
how did you have any trouble

For me I'd say either Gargoyle or Tiamat, both from xenosaga I. tiamat was hard for me to figure out at first because I was a dumb little shit of just 10 or 11 at the time

you were supposed to keep a Sniper through Stratum 2, Wufan is pretty garbo and unreliable for binds. I think she's allocated to reset status though, can't remember it's been too long

O shit I forgot about him and I definitely played that way more then xenosaga.

silly me.

But Sniper portraits are shit.

FUCK

The funny thing is I'm gonna wonder why I ever had problems with her if I do beat her

>in one of the endings you lose all your demons for the fight

Fuck i did not see that shit coming

Not to say Persona 4 is difficult necessarily, but Shadow Mitsuo is just a pain in the ass.

>Has armor that requires you to break it before you can actually do damage to the boss
>Has a shit ton of status effect moves including a combo where he inflicts fear on members of the party and can insta-kill anyone still afflicted on his next turn
>When his armor is broken down he gains elemental moves of all types, which means most likely one person is just going to be set to defending
>Only have a limited amount of time to do damage before he builds his armor back up, which he can sometimes do multiple times in a row because fuck you
>Levels up and does more damage each time he gets his armor back

Add this all on top of his dungeon being a pain in the ass to navigate and that it's during a point in the game where it's kinda expected you have Mediarama, but you have to grind a bit to get that. It's just a slog to fight him. The thematic design and attacks themselves are cool, but having to break down his armor each time to do any damage makes the battle go on way longer than it needs to.

There's a reason a lot of people just fuse Black Frost to cheese everything at that point.

this tedious unfun shit was so much worse than the boost guardian, at least boostie was fun to fight, wtf was fun about a fucking puzzle boss in a shooty jump and runny game

With how ridiculous that final battle was I was surprised that it was one of the few boss fights I finished the first go. Betatron really kicked my ass afterwards though

YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE

>Man this boss is difficult
>Hey, maybe I should use these magic mirrors I've been saving up
>He starts using almighty attacks

Fuck Sleeping Table, goddamn.

That isn't Boiling Lizard.

Oh yeah, totally, I wanna get hit with an obscenely powerful 1v1 battle in a tactics game that can only be beaten through gimmicky tactics or a bunch of prior grinding, with an auto-save just prior which places it just far enough in the game that you don't want to start over if you weren't prepared for it and don't know about Tailwind...

First time I got a proper adrenaline rush from a boss. Defeating him felt so good.

>Break her red weakpoints hoping she would get crippled like when you break the purple ones in the wings
>Instead she goes apeshit and starts summoning lightning nonstop that wipes me and the ally out

ayy

This bullshit. I thought you had to run away. But slowly and surely did I chip away athis health and Bullshit defense.

Game is Resonance of Fate if it looked familiar.

Go ahead guys, try brave rushing me :^)

Hope you didn't save past the point of no return!

Oh what's that? You're speedrunning the story quests so that you can recruit characters with better speed ratios? Why rush, right? I think you oughtta take a DEEP BREATH and sit down here next to me for a while...

>Wiegraf standing in front of a solid wall

Which retarded artist drew this?

Not posting the final airy fight

I honestly hardly remember the GCN version of this bullshit. But the Boost Guardian, fuck that noise.

Nah, she's difficult, but fun. The real 'that one boss' from that game is probably the Brad fight at the end of Chapter 6. I was stuck on that for so fucking long

NG2 has the flying fish thing in Ch. 3, the Water Dragon in Ch. 5, and the cave worm in Ch. 9, all of which are terribly designed. If anything, Genshin is a fucking great boss and one of the best ones in that game. Tough, but fun.

She's not so bad now that I'm better at the game but fuck, man. That woman is a casual filter.

OP's game?

etrian odyssey iv

Literally the first result in image search

Etrian Odyssey

>The real 'that one boss' from that game is probably the Brad fight at the end of Chapter 6.
Oh wait, I'm thinking of the first game. Commander Deko, I mean.

Fuck this dude anyway.

At least by then you have a lot of bullshit you can use to counter her bullshit.

How the hell are you supposed to beat Kamui in Arcana Heart 3? She's got a unique super that her regular self doesn't have a quick regenerating arcana gauge.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BS8jVKdkrs

Kamui isn't even the fucking final boss.

Easy boss battle, no effort taken

which ever boss can give itself more moves and kill you on turn 1.

God damn it if Verdict Day didn't kick it up a notch.

>game throws death-resist gear at you
>it's useless so I sell it all
>boss insta-death my party members
woooow

Babel has different faces? Is it based off the ending you get?

In IV.

BL is more the puzzle that's a pain in the ass.
Also golden lair is the shittiest non postgame stratum in the series

Fuck this game.

aww baby can't spam tetrakarn

MY BLOOD

IS

ON

FIRE

>the "fuck it I'm using youtube" boss.

>not the one fight from the Ch8 Boss Rush

You know the one

git gud user

(it's the U2 incarnation)

I only had trouble before I broke his armor the first time, after that the fight was a breeze

Made even worse by the 10 minute unskippable cutscene before it.

Also Materia Keeper from FF7, epsecially if you have Vincent in your party.

> Monsoon taught you to parry? That's cute. Hope you know how to dodge faggot and even then gl

When I was a kid I could never beat this boss. I don't really remember why.

What's wrong with the Keeper?

>hope you enjoy my literal drop rates and damage on professional

Fuck this guy.

>U-3
>hard
I don't think I've ever died to him and I've played that game many times. He does absorb ammo like a motherfucker though.

He was pretty hard, he had a lot of attacks that did a high amount of damage to the whole party AND he absorbs fire, so if you have Vincent in the party make sure you DO NOT use his limit break.

If I remember Lady Bow's fan slap makes this boss pretty easy.

>this nigga

>having problems with scylla
I had more trouble with the flame demon, with the story team. Fafnir, Gunner Flavio and Offensive Arianna fucked those tentacles up good.

that fucking feel bruh. I remember that for me it was because I didnt take care of the tuff puffs he spawns. so he'd constantly have them sucked up to restore health, all after they did damage to me. That plus correct badge matchups ahnd the right partner was fucking crucial. I remember using Watt because of his power boost and goombario because of his multibonk so I could take his shit out quickly.

Hope you got Second Chance on.

cycle based bosses are trash

He plops down every 5 seconds most of the time on Pro, and damage is of course high. Had lots of resets and game overs trying to worm my way past him.

Well Scylla is still a tricky boss. if you don't have Fafnir, and a defensive party, you're FUCKED

Flame Demon was fun for mine

STAY ON THE FUCKING GEYSER YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

Beat it first try
Step up nigga
That's right, I'm that user eat it

I like posting this guy in /vr/, most folks here wont know the true horror of this priest without google image searching however.

Good luck if you leveled past level 34.

DANCE WATER DANCE

I beat him first try on proud mode when i replayed it recently, but goddamn if he didn't kick my ass the first time for hours

Bosses don't fall for Tetrakarn though, it'll just start spamming Megidolaon.

I don't know how I did it but I remember casting magic mirror on one of my team mates and then using mirror on the full team. if it registers one team mate without mirror it will do an area of effect attack.

I really wish more bosses worked like this in JRPGs.

it was the fucking diagonal cuts that got me for the longest time - they weren't needed for the entire game up until then

This guy. I was stuck on him for the longest time and had to look up how to beat him.

EEH OOH OOH OOH AH NOT CLAYTON.

I've played MH Longsword for the longest time so I ended up doing that instead of parrying most of the time.

I went into this game knowing that he was supposed to be a hard first boss, so maybe that's why I didn't have too much trouble with it.

That said, a lot of later bosses did wreck my shit so it's not like I was just amazing at the game.

I remember getting stuck underneath him with only my hands holding onto him.

Took me forever to figure out that you can swing yourself to regain traction.

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YA KNOW

>Monster ability to fucking explode everything
>Worse thing about it is its fucking charges
FUCKING ARGH
>Any volcano monster that charges into lava
FFFFFFFFFFFF

that was a badly designed boss fight (everything you did hardly did damage) and the game forced you do it like 4 times in a row.

no in IV they do. but beelzebub is one of the only ones that punish you by spamming megidolaon if you try to spam reflect spells.

just use return to sender. It makes it really easy and quick.

I think I remember turning down the difficulty for this boss fight, and continued that way with the rest of the game.

What an awful difficulty system, bullet sponges are cancer.

return to sender?

It was too chaotic for me to use any sort of vigor effectively, fucking minions respawned non stop

DEATHSHEAD FROM FUCKING WOLFENSTEIN TNW

I'M PLAYING ON THE SECOND HARDEST DIFFICULTY AND USE 100% OF MY AMMO ON HIM AND HE DOESNT DIE

I LOOKED UP YOUTUBE VIDEOS, ON EASIER AND HARDER DIFFICULTIES HE DIES WITH FAR LESS THAN WHAT I USED

IT ISNT FUCKING FAIR, I'VE HAD THE OLD BLOOD SEALED IN PLASTIC FOR A YEAR SINCE I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE I LOST ALL INTEREST IN THE SHIT FUCKING SERIES NOW

thing that catches bullets in ball and then shoots it back

wasn't there a theory running around that this was elizabeth's mom or something.

Like it was cut content and inconsistancies pointed to her being the mom and it being written out somewhat.

git gud

>wasn't there a theory running around that this was elizabeth's mom or something
She was literally her mother you dimwit, she's literally called Lady Comstock

how would that work on a damn ghost

I thought it was her mom

>that whole data Demyx fight on critical

Felt so fucking satisfying to beat him. Also Data Roxas.

man, FUCK that thing

Can't git gud when the fucking boss is glitched out and for whatever reason doesn't want to fucking die. Like I said, on both easier and harder difficulties it doesnt take nearly as much firepower that i used to defeat him, so for whatever fucking reason it broke on me.

there'are gorillion goons shooting at you at any given time during that bossfight
you kill her with boolits

Minotaur from SMT 4.

Fuck you, Walter.

>there'are gorillion goons shooting at you at any given time during that bossfight

oh. I kept on killing them off so they wouldn't bother me

*smirks*

Honestly, never playing an SMT/Persona game before made this boss tough

If you're new to the series it can be a pain in the ass.

Use revives and max potions on him and he's dead

WHAT FINE SHEEP YOU ARE

Fuuuuuuck this thing
I needed heal for this fight, not to be given heal for this fight.
This is one of the three KH cutscenes forever branded in my brain
EEH OOH OOH AH, NOT CLAYTON
There's no WAY you're taking KAIRIS HEART
DANCE WATER DANCE

>destroy all the scales
>it dies without much trouble

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>ghastly is down

I don't understand.

The Gym is normal, which Ghastly nullifies. Miltank's Roll Out, is Rock-Type, which is fucking Rock.

In HGSS, Miltank has an ability which allows it to hit ghost-types.

How has this shit not been posted yet?

Miltank has the ability Scrappy that lets it hit Ghost-types with Normal-type Attacks

Because it's not a boss fight.

Well it's her father's wife in the universe where he's Sterile so probably another dimension version of lady Comstock is the mother.

You're right. It's a piece of shit for a boss fight. That thing is "missed opportunity" on steroids.

HATE BOSS FIGHTS!

His adds were a bigger pain than him because your allies AI is so fucking shit they don't know what to do against them.

hardest boss, for a game almost nobody played.

>But it's a secret boss, user!
I don't give a fuck, Ninetails was secret too and he wasn't fucking insufferable.

First time I was a lancer, so I could jump and range him to death. Got pretty lucky.

I always had trouble on mad nautilus as a kid

god I hated some parts of that game so much

Whoever took that screenshot beat Radian wearing the most basic armour.

Radian is goofy and a challenge, but damn the Ethereal Queen just goes nutso at low health. My only recourse was to stay as far away as possible and spam healing items to keep Elwen alive.

His optional version is 50 times harder, and the battle is the most details map which can crash the game as well.

THAT was a shit fight. He can also enslave the fucking summons that die.

I never beat her. I got her down to just one of her minions, and then pulled a retarded maneuver in going into Overdrive with Marino. She got 20 turns in a row but didn't do enough damage to kill the thing. And because the minions' stats (or was it recovery?) go up each time they're hit, after Marino's insane 20-turn spamapalooza the minion was pretty well invincible.

Why are the non-sin Seymour fights so hard, yet inside Sin he is easier than the regular enemies there?

>not the devil survivor 1 fight

Holy fuck those god damn flies he spams rape you

Battling this guy right now, he seemed tough as hell until I realized I could just spam defense buffs and Bufu

How far into the game is this guy? I know I'm not far in but I wanna know just how long this game is. I plan on playing Apocalypse immediately afterwards.

Pretty much any Gaius fight in ToX1. That is one tough mother fucker.

>This guy
I hate this screaming foetus-cunt

I just really hate babysitting that damn clock

Every time I remember these fuckers I decide against replaying.

OBLITERATION WAVE!

That stupid "HERRRRRNGH" noise he made was even more unbearable.

It was more the fact you couldn't fucking stagger him to combo.

The Celsius fight was the fucking worst though. AI was so fucking stupid, I had to turn off auto life bottles because my allies would run in when the 2 were going to use their specials so they died and then instantly revived and died again.

That has to be the worst designed boss I've ever seen.

Need I say more?

Maybe I'm lucky but it feels like you can just mash the attack button and parry all their attacks.

Cerberus's stinger move is a pretty hard counter to most of their attacks.
Just keep them at around the same health for most of the fight and you should be fine

What's the matter? You just have to keep spamming roll and stay away from the windows.

Fuck dude, I did not expect to be reminded of Baten Kaitos today.
the first Trio fight on the airship is the worst. You literally cannot level up so you can't grind your way to victory

A lot of bosses in jak n daxter 2.

Fuck that boss for RNG and getting Macbrover or something

>Open treasure chest
>Party dies to a Tidal Wave

sup bitches

SUP BITCHES

>Lightning Rush or whatever is the only viable move against him
Why the fuck does that work?

fucking cunt

I only got mad at the Praxis fights
Krew was easy as fuck, and Kor was fair

The DS / IOS / Steam version that have 98,000 HP instead of the usual 25,000 HP

>DANCE WATER DANCE
HOW? fucking how can anyone have issues with this boss

Fuck the weak point on this guy. Getting a Lv4 kill on expert might've been the most frustrating thing I've ever done in a game.

>MFW I remembered my dad save scumming his emulator so he could beat this guy up.

Cubia was infinitely harder senpai.

Only NEXT I cheesed by sniping and flying. Fuck Red Rum.

>That fourth Jeanne fight in Bayonetta 1
Good fucking luck getting to the third phase of the fight if you don't know how to parry

it was still pretty fucking awesome though

You just fought the first boss.
You got a way to go.
And if you're hellbent on playing apocalypse after, you don't need to go for the neutral ending.

In Remix on Proud mode, fucking dammit did this nigga grate me. If you didn't choose the wand then you're fucked, Peter Pan is fucking useless, even slapping on Diamond Dust and enough mana potions to OD on you still have no room to miss cast more than once or twice.

I hate this fucking thing

Game?

Sup me

not even rathalos or yian garuga tiers of cunt

That was the first boss that came to mind when I saw this thread. Fuck that nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=uPitYKtxWsA

I just really loved this entire fight. He was my first wall in that game and I was super stoked when I finally beat him but it was also the first time it kind of set in that there was more going on here than just trying to escape from a torture-prison because compared to the other guardians so far he just seemed so goddamn fucking noble and virtuous.

Fucker made me have to turn the difficulty to easy. I forget exactly what it would do but you nearly kill it then it party wipes you. Fuck Scylla.

thats a nice 0 light run u got there, plenty of gold im sure

what the hell am I looking at?

It's like one part MGR and one part Touhou.

It looks cool and I got it on PS+

Devil Survivor was all that difficult before this prick showed up.

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight

Sheeeeeit
Are you saying I shouldnt bother completing the game at all, or just the neutral path? I've been hearing neutral ending is the only one worth getting if you plan to play Apocalypse

I'm definitely gonna complete this game once before starting on Apocalypse

Yeah Furi is stylish as fuck and I'm glad I got it when it was flavor of the week free on PS+.

Looks like Etrian Odyssey 2 untold

Theseus in God of War 2 was a motherfucker for being the second boss in the game, especially in Titan, those fucking ice spikes can one hit you, and you had to kill those minotaurs to shoot him with the bow.
That's nothing compared to the giant scorpion boss in Chaos in 3

You mean that one boss who barely put up a fight? Yes I agree
Full powered Warped Savior was the boss that murdered me though, fucking ragnarok

To be fair, you can play SMT IV apocalypse without having played 4.
But apocalypse does pick off after the neutral ending in SMT IV.
They're both great games though.

Roll-out is a rock-type move, it hits ghosts just fine.

>tfw you picked Catastrophe knowing nothing about the game

Completely ruined a lot of bosses.

i haven't even beat the 4th dragon and the bonus bug boss in the 6th stratum
how do you anons do it

>look up a guide on how to beat him down quickly
>teaches me the zoom in+slowdown Red Hot Kick transformation into some sort of dragon spiral kick
>can't do it well enough to actually put it to use

I found the younger Queen Shroob more annoying, if only because of that stupid-ass shield mechanic.

Also fuck this stupid, teleporty, arrow and magic spamming cunt of a prince with a slug for a butt.

Ah, oopsie.

five twig girls dual wielding instant death daggers
geo impact

>slug for a butt
And you just gave me ptsd

>twig girls
what class
i don't remember the sprites anymore, aside from the ones i used
arcanist?

Dark Fukt

I only ever beat this game once, and from here till the end of time, whenever I play this I will get to the end boss and then just watch the ending on Youtube.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH

Not even after. It's during neutral ending.

>Boss with temporary or permanent sliding floor mechanics in Ys

I hope for hell and that whoever designed that goes even further beyond.

>Fallen One
Make sure the head is bound when it's going to use Supernova. Beat the fuck out of it however you want otherwise, just keep in mind it'll apply head bind to everyone in the battle periodically. If the head is bound/you stun it on the turn when it uses Supernova, it'll fail. Head bind comes after.

>Warped Savior
Multi-target skills come in handy. Kill all the limbs, then while the eye is open, pile on all the damage you can. It has a pattern to its attacks with the eye open, and it can be weakened before the battle with the chemicals. Unless you're extremely confident, use them.

You can beat both with pretty much any party composition, as long as you try enough.

>play ff7 for first time years back
>get to part where aeris dies
>begin jenova fight
>AQUALUNG
>everyone dies

never understood what's so hard about this one? try to get close so as soon ah he starts to appear so he won't fire arrows, if he does you can even hide in the corner of the door and they won't hit you but mostly just roll a bit, second arrow attack is even easier to dodge, just roll till it's over

It wouldn't have been so bad if he couldn't kill you in two hits on Nightmare unless you were super over-leveled.

yes
they make up for their shitty constitution with their mountains of luck

>Fallen One
Head bind or spam instakill since it isn't immune to petrification or instakill
>Warped Savior
>weakened
Use the proper chemical combo to weaken the savior, then spam origin rune and links
>unweakened
You MUST have Geo Impact and burst boosting things or you will get murdered by it's instant gameover Ragnarok. Otherwise just kill it the same but faster if possible, since the longer the fight drags on the higher the chance you won't have 5 slots when he wants to gameover you.

>Everyone complains about Df
>nobody talks about that piece of shit that was Darm

youtube.com/watch?v=1EYwSIJdbjE

Haaaaaaate

The CPU from the 3D version is fucking bullshit also.

Probably because they pussified him in the remakes.

>warped savior
Me either. Its the last thing I had to kill but my team went through the game with no aoe other than poison circle and dismiss blast, which doesnt cut it here. I didnt want ot build a new character for aoe so I left it at that. After doing that dark maze puzzles, I lost my patience.

Why the fuck was Scylla so difficult? I honestly never got stuck on one boss for as long as her and I've played all the EO games

This was ridiculously hard because there's a certain damage threshold you should meet before a time limit. That was until i realized how overpowered Rose's Dream Slasher.

Jesus christ you fucking suck

>SMTIV Apocalypse
>Release date 20th September
What the fuck. This is first I've heard of it and its released in a day, have I been living under a rock or there's just been no advertising about it?

SMTIV was fun and this is a full sequel right and not some expansion/side story?

Direct sequel more or less. Set during the Neutral ending of 4. Re-balances the game considerably. Has all DLC skills and new ones. Smirk no longer gives 80 percent evasion, and now gives additional effects. Hama and Mudo deal damage outside of smirk and function normally during smirk. New lead but all the boys and girls show up and tie in, including other game's protagonists in DLC

how did you even reach the end
by the time I got Zaveid into the party I couldn't even continue playing the game anymore

You're halfway through the game user. If you want to steamroll the entire game, use Rose and just spam Dream Slasher at everything that moves.

>how did you even reach the end
I only played the game for Sorey and Zaveid.

So its set after they destroy the big dome around Tokyo in the Neutral ending? And its good that Flynn and Isabeau are around though I'm assuming Walter and Jonathan are gone.

>Spoiler
Does this mean we'll get to see Demifiend in the story for instance if we purchase DLC?

Etrian Odyssey V when?

I just can't enjoy playing the game in Japanese despite knowing the menus and game mechanics from previous experience

>After doing that dark maze puzzles, I lost my patience.

The layout of the path you can walk in the dark rooms is where the damage panels in the adjacent rooms are.

No it's Neutral ending is in the middle of happening so the dome is still there and all 3 sides are still vying for power, it's just flynn went neutral and is currently MIA in the story.

Protagonist, Aleph and Demifiend are party members in a certain DLC. Stephen also appears, but as a DLC boss

Try running into this guy, having never played an SMT before.

>Demi-Fiend is party member.

You had better not be fucking with me, user.

Doesn't Wufan join your party, letting you have 6 people on a team for that floor?

She did fine with binds for me.

>read /smtg/'s info pastebin
>Navarre is in Apocalypse
What the fuck man

>Oh he's weak to ice
>Make a bunch of demons with bufu and one with the defense boost and mop the floor with him
SMT4 teaches you pretty early that if you aren't absolutely steamrolling the enemy it means you should fuck off and fuse some new demons

YEEEEOW

>if only because of that stupid-ass shield mechanic
You were supposed to spam it with Copy Flower. You should have used that Bros Move like 80 percent of the time by late game.

Open at your own risk

youtu.be/u88kqy5ZozE?t=8m22s

>Every SMT protagonist

I'm hyped as shit now.

go qr the beat dance brigade and murder the savior if you don't have patience

Wow fuck you

After everything she has done for you

Only on Critical at lvl 1.

she's ruined every single one of my runs
every
single
one

fuck, this is the one, fuck this terrible boss

Which one got the figure? I remember it being either this one or the black haired one

Pfft. Professional-Krauser blows any other RE4 boss out of the water.

>even survives a fucking rocket launcher

Ridley X being practically a damage-race was worse than anybody else in that game.

The black haired one got a figure.
>She had to stop using katanas in EO4 because the katana class got taken

I can't imagine a world now where clownpiece doesn't exists

Fuck that, the elemental dragons for the Vampire Castle gems are way bigger cunts. Ended up cheesing the fuck outta them with all ninja team on the second world which had the easiest enemies.

well that's ok too, she's a cutie patootie

The Prophet of Regret on Legendary difficulty. He wasn't that bad, it was the unending waves of honor guards that made that fight a pain in the ass.

Okay I got retardedly lucky and beat him on the second try as he missed two Oni-Kaguras in two turns. Also Walter never used Agi for some reason. Now THIS GARBAGE CUNT on the other hand can go fuck right off

Eh, only the rifle ones were bad, the swordies were easy
Motherfucker's RNG teleporting was bullshit

>Krauser
>Hard
>Any Difficulty
Spam Knife and QTE dodge that's it

Wufan is pretty cute for a stick though

fuck her right in her tight little cunt

just because PD mechanics means you essentially have infinite retries doesn't mean I have infinite patience and willpower

she breaks me every time

You deservere everything you get in Crisis Core you fucking human piece of trash.

this
i'm stuck on her second nonspell and i'm saving my bombs for junk but i get tempted to use them every time

IIRC that works only if he initiates the right attack, otherwise his sweepkicks and jumps are protected. Gotta bait him right and magnum-shoot him in those cases.

Also I was probably shit at keeping a rhythm with him a decade ago.

The Brave system turned this into pretty much my favorite form of turned based combat.

oh man you ain't even seen shit yet

her like third spellcard I think with the descending red lasers always takes me like 20-30 tries and then the ones after that are worse

her fucking timed spellcard with the moon, I always have to bomb but even that doesn't carry me far enough

I just can't, man
I don't have anything left in me after I get to her last couple attacks

at least the porn's good

DELETE THIS

>derosa
>not anne 1 or providence 2

Is Magic still broken as fuck in SMT IV Apocalypse?

are you all casuals she wasnt hard

no
it's even more broken

CANDLE SNIFFING FUCKFENCE

. . .

Magic was OP in SMT IV?

I went through the game pretty easy with a gun build

The feels. luckily after ur first time its a dispatch mission and you wont see that for a while.

whhaaaaa the fuuuuuuuuu is that!???

Al Gore was only hard in his garage. But there, man, i raged a lot

Shit like this is why Adol never alone anymore

quads

I feel like Garage Al Gore was the ONLY thing difficult in that whole game and by a fair margin.

That one boss from Skies of Arcadia

The final boss in hard is worse.

The only hard thing was getting my fucking arcanist to apply bind circle on her.

And that dimension slash or whatever bullshit caught me off guard on the first try.

>Having a hell of a time with this boss
>Decide to bring in Shinji
>Crits the boss all the time
>Boss can't do shit and blow it the fuck up
>Mfw he died in the story

youtube.com/watch?v=J8Rdp2--SjQ

On Encore Mode.

From the first QTE you can bumrush him into a corner and win easily.

Fuck this cunt.

I'd fuck her

Put me off the game for a couple of years. Came back and beat him first try.

I have yet to beat these fuckers without cheating.

>Regains tons of health every time you die

LEVINE YOU HACK

I hate bosses with self repairing shields you need to break in order to hit the core. They make the fight such a chore, specially if you first need to break other limbs because of their damage etc.

Are you literally retarded?

I can't honestly beat it even on easy, I just spam the cannon item, thay guy is too fucking fast

Junko is easy as fuck, keep one bomb for the stage and two bombs for the last spell and you're set.

>Not sniping one to death through the fog door

git fucken gud

user, that's what I meant by cheating.

>tfw you beat her with luster candy spam

Still gay when she uses her good attacks at half HP.

Vita annoyed the living shit out of me when I first fought it, Lao too.

Fuck Ancient of Days, Masakado was easier. Then again a lot of the DLC bosses infuriated me. SMT IV was pretty much cheese to win or Kannuki Throw either one that works.