youtu.be/vOtJlqR7vsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2UKeHJw8um8
i.imgur.com/TNLW5ef.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is a good game.

A good game.

But there's no love bugs

RRREEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY WINDSHIELD YOU GUTSACKS

Hi I hope you didn't want a clean windshield this summer.

fun with friends

>have 14 bucks on steam
>should I buy terraria and tf2 hats?
>buy Broforce instead
>have a gay old time

Money well spend

>tfw they get splattered on your windshield and front bumper
They're such a pain in the ass to scrub off

i fucking hate those
if i found them i fucking burn them with my lighter

shitty minecraft clone

I live in Florida and I can confidently say, fuck these things. Fuck them to hell.

This

I live in Florida and I can confidently say, fuck Florida and everything in it.

>tfw you're not from this shitty state with fucked up people

Better than Starbound....fuck.

Agreed.

The drivers are fucking terrible too.
>driving on the rightmost lane on the highway minding my business
>car on my left starts drifting into my lane
>have to honk to make sure he doesn't crash into me
I swear every day some asshole does something stupid to threaten my life.

d'aww

You can't sheevspin in Terraria
You can in Starbound

Yes Florans are cute. Too bad they're stuck in such a shitty game.

Same here, it's the fucking Cubans because they don't have road rules in their shitty commie country

>You can't be a wizard in Starbound
>You can't fight satanic Halloween and Christmas in Starbound
>You can't fight gods in Starbound
>You can inTerraria
Faggot.

>You can't be a wizard in Starbound
there are many kinds of magic staves to be found

Why is it so slow

But that magic is ass and all spells are just recolors, nothing like in Terraria.

Actually it's more like they're used to running from the police for stealing an extra ration of ham.

This too.

fuck finding plantera

Can I buy Terria without drm of steam?

Don't get me started on the Hatians.

Fuck fighting Plantera on expert mode. Had it not been for my Uzi, Shroomite set and Ichor bullets I would have never beaten Expert mode.

i was only in florida for 6 months but there are SO MANY FUCKING LOVE BUGS

Tips for first timer fighting Plantera?
(normal difficulty)

blazko?

Don't die.

>Driving along in right lane
>Rolling roadblock of 2 cars
>Granny going 30 MPH in the left lane so everyone is more or less committing suicide to get around her and almost hitting me constantly
>Is a miracle I made it home
I hate Florida. Everyone here is an asshole on the road and an apathetic pile of shit who doesn't give a fuck about anything in person.

Normal difficulty?
Its easy as shit.

Drop your sheild

Find a big, donut shaped room and fly round and round.

There's only like three kinds of spells in Terraria that are recolored and recycled. What's your point?

Why are they called lovebugs?

If Florida had a difficulty level compared to the other states, what would it be?

First don't leave the underground jungle, she get's pissed off and will rape you, second use something that hits hard and rapidly fast like the Uzi or megashark. Third fight in an open space and move around, keep making her spin to dodge the pedals. And finally make sure to hang up a fuck ton of heart lanterns, campfires and honey pools to numb the pain if you get hit.

Build a circular arena, one you can strafe around the central point in.
If you are Melee, then by now I imagine you have a good "Melee" weapon, like the Death Sickle, (Rare drop during Solar Eclipse after all 3 Mecha bosses are down).
Otherwise, whatever you semi-recently got as caster/ranged will work fine.
Bring some basic potions for buffing self (B by default) and go nuts.
You can also convert your arena into a Plantera grinder by adding a bunch of 3 block tall pathways with 1 layer of mud+grass between them going to the left and right for bulb spawning.

If flordia had a stand, what would it be?

>Three kind of spells
What? Please tell me your being retarded as a joke, senpai.

For everyday living, it'd be about a five, middle of the road.
For getting to and from anywhere via car (I.E. anywhere in north Florida, and many places in south,) 9/10. Not as bad as NJ, but still some of the worst.

it's just a mad starbaby trying to justify his full price purchase.

Swanee River

Not him and I agree with you, but Meowmere isn't a spell. (Still looks awesome and basically anything that isn't a gun/bow/true melee is a spell, but yeah.)

Can I buy Terraria without steam?

I know. There's no way anybody who hasn't played Terraria fully can be this retarded thinking there's only three spells like in shitbound.

>If flordia had a stand, what would it be?

i don't know music

Open Court

So how many of these bugs are the Jews going to clone this year now with "le Zika epidemic even though no one has died and love bugs don't even kill mosquitoes" meme?

Is there any good terraria mod?

Thorium mod. Adds a fuckton of classes, enemies, bosses and NPC's.

Do i need to have the game on steam to install it?
I'm waiting for a sale tbqh

They stay attached until they die, as though they were in love with each other.

Cuban Pete.

The King of the rumba beat.

There's the laser, the fireball and the magic missile, and it's recycled to hell and back.
Three spells.

No

One of those gimmick difficulty settings like Heaven or Hell mode or [second example here]

>t. I Never got to hardmode
Jesus Tiy stop, your doing nothing but embarassing yourself.

They are judged with mixed taste, but generally there's 5 good ones.
>Throwables being a viable build and also some good trinket alterations, like a new final upgrade for your Frostspark boots
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/zoaklenmod.41161/
>Bunch of crafting tweaks (main mod only unless you want the other shit) to help with some of the RNG bullshit like getting a Sandstorm in a Bottle
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/imksushis-mod.34233/
>Mobs get random modifiers on them that can make them chaotically harder, ill-advised until you get a basic setup going if you don't plan to speedrun
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/prefixes-for-enemies.40620/
>Adds a bunch of new content, including making healers a class, some choices are questionable, but it adds a ton to the game to do
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-thorium-mod.40788/
>Moar content and some kinda difficult bosses tossed in
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tremor-remastered.28695/
There's also some promising up and coming ones, but those are the major 5.

That fucking sucks.
Im going to pull apart them everytime i see them

You first, shitboot.

how strange
what do they do after they attach to each other?

Terraria is better combat and boss wise.
Starbound is comfy and better building wise.
Love em both.
Pic related to Starbound.

Find a highway

>The laser
>The generic projectile
>the magic missile
>Forgetting shit like the Razorpine and Blizzard Staff, which are none of those
>The Medusa Head
terraria.gamepedia.com/Magic_weapons
I mean really, there's plenty of variety you asshat, now kindly stop shitposting.

Florida is the Australia of the United States

Starbound provides a realistic simulation of life on an Imperial Agri World

>forgetting shit that's virtually impossible to get because of 1% drop rates
Of course, how could I forget shit that's useless once lunar gear is available? I'm sorry
Again, you first

>changing goalposts

Starbound definitely has cuter critters for sure.

The thought of terraria's gameplay with starbounds building/races/critters is amazing. too bad chucklefuck dropped the ball on the actual gameplay elements of their game.

>complains about impossible to get because low drop rates
>In a game whose entire end-game is more grinding
>useless once lunar gear is available
I replied.

>b-b-b-but only post-endgame items count!

@352267716
>"All this game has is 3 types of magic that are all reskins!"
>Shows a big list of magic
>"It's all rare so it doesn't count!"

id say these are similar because they're both shooting a fucking target dummy

>That feel when getting Razorblade Typhoon, Bubble gun, Razorpine and Blizzard Staff as first drops
Damn it feels good to be a wizard. Warriorfags can't even compete.

Shadowbeam Staff
Life drain
Crystal Serpent
Clinger Staff
Ice Rod
Inferno fork

And that's just right after the Mechanical Bosses

>Starbound will never get the cool and interesting weapons/spells/effects of Terraria
>Terraria will never get the setting, QoL, or the not-FF-sprite-rips of Starbound

I wish I had gotten into the autism that was the old starbound general's weird RP server, they looked like they were having fun.

>Warriorfags can't even compete
>The North Pole Nerf
That weapon was so fucking delicious, man. I miss it.
>Was extremely strong, clearly too strong, but just carpeting the screen in ice spikes was so delicious when it turned everything to mush
>They turned it into basically nothing

Can we agree that ranged > all?

>brutal dps
>wacky effects but easy-to-aim attacks
>not having to depend on shitty cooldowns or potions
>rockets

Someone should put both of them in a blender

>what are Yo-yos
I replayed Terraria a while back and all the Yo-yos seemed so broken. They shred through everything and you get to wear stronger armor while using them. Even ignoring Ranged, Magic just doesn't seem like a good option.

I've lived in Tampa, FL my entire fucking life. I hate it here. I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt why the roads are shitty:

Every asshole from every other state comes here to die.

If we get to the Mad Max future, my morning commute won't feel any different, aside from the fact that I'll be wearing more leather.

>Mixing gold with shit
Only thing I can be okay with is a few Starbound Aliens in the wonderful world of Terraria.

Desert update is p. cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=16B5_zaiqeM

is terraria 2 out yet?

This is Cred Forums's Philmarillion. Truly the ultimate masterpiece of autism

>QoL
What Quality of Life stuff does Starbound have? And the artstyle of Starbound looks twice as bad.

When you blend something together, what's to say you don't just pull out the best of each?
>Starbound races and multiple planets
>Terraria world gen with some variety from SB tossed in
>Terraria bosses and "story"
>Add in some futuristic variety from SB
Etc.

Florida is hell. I want off this ride.

Nope. I think Re-Logic is pissed at the other idiots for taking too long.

Huh...well now that you put it that way I hope Terraria 2 will take place in space with Crimson/Corruption moons and meteroids that crash onto your worlds to infect. And to totally piss in the face of all the cucks at Chucklefuck at the fact Red and Re-logic does Starbound better.

>entire jungle planets
>entire snow planets
>entire desert planets
>entire corrupt/crimson planets
>entire ocean planets
>entire hell planets

Sounds like some good fun, Terraria always had the best bosses and soundtrack though

That'd be really cool. The starting planet is the pure forest overworld with just slimes, skeletons, spiders and mortal metals. To reach other biome planets you'd have to activate magical webway gates to get to the desert, jungle and ocean planets. However the more webways are active the higher chance Crimtane or Ebonstone meteorites will smash into your worlds to spread itself. There would also be special gates to go into the Corruption, Crimon, Hallow or hell worlds too.

Florans aren't cute. Florans are pig scum.

>actively encouraging mono-biome worlds
everything wrong with sci-fi

You aren't cute. You are pig scum.

Who say's the entire planet will be one whole biome? Each olanet would have small sub biomes. Like the Overworld being forests, flowery fields, lakes. The Desert world being Sandy dunes, Canyons, Gullies and tropical oasis and Ocean worlds having islands, Abyss, Reefs and even floating islands.

Survivor

What should I be doing right after beating the wall of flesh? I've already smashed a few demon altars.

yup can confirm im a horrible driver

>tfw wishing for hurricanes to hit so the weather cools down

Go mine up the three new ores and try to bust a few Ice mimics for new weapons. And farm up the Destroyer when your ready to get the MegaShark.

smash a few more
get new ore pickaxes, then armor, then weapon
(or get lucky with mimics or something for cool weapons)

i filled the void in my soul with mech mods

t. assmad Hylotl

>tfw 79 degrees today
it's like winter

Go to the Underground Hallow and farm Hallowed Mimics until you get the bow. Then go farm the three new ores to make a decent armor set. You're set for the mechanical bosses after that.

Hylotl master race

>thinking he'll get the Daedalus bow first drop first try
Come on user don't make him suffer. Nobody likes the piece of shit vile crystal shard. No go for Ice mimics in the snow biome while mining up the new Ores.

Starbound's sprites look like garbage. Those 4 pixels square eyes look like fucking trash.

Didn't they retcon the HyotlXFloran hatred?

If I wanted to torture him, I'd tell him to go fishing in the crimson for a Bladetongue.

smash the rest of them
;)

game mods are love, mods are life

SHUT UP
THEY GENOCIDED THEM
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE TRUE

>Even with my Summoner set fishing in the Crimson is absolute suffering
Those motherfucking Floaty Gross' are complete aids.

>Starbound
it had to be said

Florida, America's wang

It isn't much better up north in SC.

If you have a corrupted/crimsoned desert, farm for this.
terraria.gamepedia.com/Onyx_Blaster

It's worth it.

the hate is canon

youtu.be/vOtJlqR7vsQ

All of them

can someone point me to a good arena you can make to take on the pumpkin and frost moon? i haven't beaten moon lord yet, so i don't have moon weapons like the last prism

Just make a bunch of platforms with campfires and heart lanterns. You wanna dodge Pumpking and chase Frost Queen so make the platforms large. Ideal in a desert biome.

What an awful voice. Worst version of that accent I've ever heard.

This guy is such an autist holy shit.

>build fishing hut over a surface crimson lake
>100% safe to fish

so hard

Anyone got some good ideas for housing?
End-game, not commieblocks.

Heres some comfiness.

>shroomite set
So you cheated.

Here's a tip for fighting Expert Plantera fairly: Flamethrower to kill all the vine dudes, OR you could use Dart Rifle with Crystal Darts. I like to use a Chlorophyte Shotbow with Ichor Arrows, then use a Megashark with Crystal Bullets, to add up all that sweet, sweet, sweet extra damage from the Ichor debuff which adds the same flat amount of damage to EVERY SINGLE DAMAGE TICK. It's beautiful, really.

As for an arena, if you have the patience, buy like 400 bombs and just create a vertical shaft. It doesn't have to be too wide, just enough that you can circle around Plantera. Circling it in an oval does wonders for reducing the annoyance of all the bouncy fucks it likes to shoot out as they aren't an issue higher up.

If you're still not confident, even then, potions are your friend. You should have them anyhow but still. Regen (full HP regen most of the time), Endurance (made with armoured cavefish, fished from underground or cavern layers), and Wrath or Rage potions are also good.

If you're STILL not confident, make a small nurse hut in the side of the arena with a bed in so you can warp to it without leaving Plantera's battle zone, then immediately run back out after healing up.

Personally I find the potions and nurse to be way too much for Expert Plantera. Expert Golem is so much more of a motherfucker when fought in the temple, especially on any world size lesser than Large.

I love sky island homes.

The starbound is an actual enemy you find on literally every planet because they got rid of the random monster spawns

>Chucklefuck being bad at monster design and spawns
What else is new? I'm still amazed after 4 whole years the game has gotten fixed yet even shittier than before. Had it not been for qt florans I'd have forgotten about this rancid turd.

>1% drop rate
We're not playing Monster Hunter, here. Very few things actually have such a low drop rate.

>virtually impossible to get
I can get every single weapon for every single class in a single playthrough without any significant level of grinding.

Magical weapon variety includes:

>Rainbow Gun, shoots a 10-second arc of rainbow damage. No predecessors or successors.
>Nimbus Rod, can let out two clouds that last two minutes each and constantly rain down. Has one predecessor, and only on Crimson worlds.
>Golden Shower, a constant stream of piss that causes the ichor debuff (an upgrade to the Aqua Sceptre but the only one in the game)
>Cursed Flames, which semi-automatically fires out flames that bounce all over the place that can enter water and pierce multiple enemies (its predecessor was full manual, could not enter water, and did not pierce)
>Rainbow Rod, which comes after Flamelash, which comes after Magic Missile. Controllable full manual projectile.
>Razorpine, which is an upgrade of the Leaf Blower.
>Crystal Serpent, which fires out a single projectile that explodes into smaller projectiles, no successors or predecessors.
>Spectre Rod, which fires homing spectral bolts.
>Shadowbeam Staff, which fires a bouncing beam.
>Magnet Sphere, which fires a slow-moving projectile that repeatedly zaps anything that gets close to it.
>Inferno Rod, which fires a small projectile that explodes into a multi-hit AoE on impact.
>Space Gun, which is followed by the Laser Gun.
>Laser Machinegun which, despite sharing a style similarity with the above two weapons, operates differently, with a far wider spread and a spool up period.
>Demon Scythe, a spell that creates a projectile that is slow to move at first, but then picks up speed, and is piercing so it can "grind" enemies for higher damage at closer range
I could go on.

Forgot the Meteor staff which is perfect for use in the oirate invasion event.

youtube.com/watch?v=2UKeHJw8um8

you could also go for this strat, which only requires you to have the right gear, no need for building an arena or precise movements.

Admittedly I haven't used much of the Meteor Staff.

>flying in a circle
>precise movements

>a ranger using melee
If someone's doing a run with a particular class, suggesting that they use weapons outside of that class is somewhat silly, no?

class runs are silly in the first place, its more fun to use everything you find.

I find that to significantly reduce replay value.

Actually, I use Summoner for hybrid runs now.

Not him but class runs add exeptional and fun challenge to the game. Plus it'd be pretty stupid to constantly switch and swap weapons and armor during fights. Character creation is there forca reason.

Needs more Mechanic lewds.

They all need lewds tbhfam.
Also Mechanic is the best. Wish I can get rid of that big jew nosed goblin though.

I've got a picture of futa dryad getting party girl and mechanic all over her dong.

I've been wanting to do a sequence of houses in basic shapes right up to various symbols. Circles, squares, triangles, pentagons, hexagons, octagons, stars, asterisks, $, #, bomb, bullet...

>That Nurse design
10/10 my god.

I'm a major fan of the tomboyish designs in Mechanic and Steampunker myself.

The lewds are out there, you just need to look hard enough.

I rather like the interpretation of the party girl. Especially fond of that loose-fitting sweater that exposes the upper bits of her bikini, and the added headphones.

Most of their lifespan is spent fucking.

>Spending days and weeks battling aliens, monsters, demons and gods to keep them safe
>Can't have a victory harem with all female villagers after the final battle putting MoonLord in the grave with his brother
Being a hero in Terraria must suck.

>I've got a picture of futa dryad getting party girl and mechanic all over her dong.

I don't recall seeing that one. Care to share?

I'm ass at this game. I can't take on duke fishron or plantera without dying.

Tried to solo the meme lord with maxed out gear and failed miserably at it.

Still have a good 460 hours in it. Best $2.50 I've ever spent on a game.

Despite how cute the dryad looks I can't shake the feeling she probably banged whoever owned the dungeon. 500 years is a long time...and she probably fell for that master Necromancer with an army like this.

You'll want to set up some block walls to hide behind when he does his lasers. They can be blocked by blocks. In fact, it's not a terrible idea to make a nurse house with a bed in and teleport to it, making the whole thing a lot easier. This is not as necessary in normal mode.

Duke Fishron is just a matter of throwing yourself at him until you figure out his attacks. Also don't get too far from the ocean. A large world to fight him in helps for having as large an ocean as possible. If it's Expert Douk, the Shield of Cthulhu is your ally, as when the third phase begins, when he teleports elsewhere in the darkness, he'll charge at you - if you charge at him, you'll deal him damage but he'll think he'll hit you and move on to the next charge, meanwhile you will have taken no damage at all.

i.imgur.com/TNLW5ef.png
Judging by Mechanic's eyes, they MAY be hypnotized.

Wasn't terraria made a month earlier?

Is there a way to "legitimately" beat the moonlord without hardcore cheesing by doing things like abusing nurse heals or outrunning him with the minecart?

I wanted to farm him for his weapons, but the way you are forced to fight him to win reliably is so lame.

That's fucking hideous man.

It's not FANTASTIC but it's hardly hideous. The worst thing about it is the Dryad's lips.

Yes. It's on GOG.

Well, it's not the best art I've seen, but it's not like I get to be picky with this.

Thanks, dude.

broforce is a fantastic game

terraria is better and has more longevity, though. pirate it if you have to, it's great. then again i doubt you're that much of a poorfag

Don't forget the bat staff or the corruptor that spawns tiny eaters that chase your targets every time it hits.

Just get better at dodging. You can fight him relatively easily with full potion set (you are supposed to deck yourself out for the final battle after all), best gear pre-Moon Lord kill, all Warding affixes on gear, and a proper arena.

What ever happened to that sequel they were making to Terraria? I remember seeing a trailer for it ages ago. Haven't heard anything about it since.

Did it get stuck in indie development limbo?

>Wish I can get rid of that big jew nosed goblin though.

At one point in one of my old worlds I decided to put the goblin in a sort of prison with only a small window staring directly at the bedroom I share with Mechanic.

I don't know how I feel about it, looking at it now.

also how about the imp scepter I think its called, but it summons a flying imp that shoots fireballs

>abusing nurse heals
M8, she exists for a purpose. To be used. It's not abuse to utilize her service.

It'd be abuse if you grappled to her house and just kept mashing the heal button over and over. Actually, in many cases, attempting to do so will simply result in her death. Even against the Eye of Cthulhu.

You're not doing yourself any favours by trying to adhere to some code of chivalry, here. If there's a way to heal during the final boss, you fucking take it. What else are you going to do, scavenge worlds for heart statues or use grinders to kill a billion jellyfish and slimes per second to shit out extra hearts? I'd argue that'd be even cheesier.

The Nurse isn't cheesing. Attempting to not use the nurse is challenging yourself, somewhat pointlessly at that.
Transition from one to the other as you learn the Moon Lord's attacks - don't try to Monster Hunter it from the get go.

>i.imgur.com/TNLW5ef.png
There's also the Optical Staff that summons the twins.

That's a summon. Just because it uses mana doesn't make it magic.

Scourge of the Corruptor is a "Melee" weapon, so defined because it is a thrown spear, a weapon originally based in melee combat. It has no magic cost and benefits from melee armour. It's not magic.

Still not magic, even if it uses mana.

>tfw flying down i75 at 95 mph
>and so is everyone else, cops included
Move out of the way or move back home, nerd
Also, EVERY lane is the fast lane

-Florida Man

Never said it was magic just adding to the other anons list

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

It's a list about magic weapons. Your contribution isn't relevant.

I live in Florida, fat weebs like you should move out.

This is fucking terrifying.

fuck off asshat I never asked for youre approval for my posting

>guy makes list about magic weapons
>completely ignore that and start listing completely unrelated weapons
>get called out on being mistaken
>get defensive instead of admitting to the mistake

gog

Should I get Terraria if I have no one to play it with?

Yes.

Why do I have to you know I messed up and so do I. I only saw the post with the other summons mentioned, what the fuck is your problem?

We're talking about the same Donald Trump, right? The one that has explicitly stated how he loves Jews and Israel?

Hey guess what?
party girl is pinky pie from mlp, the whole game is rank with horrible memes, read item descriptions

Very much yes

We're well aware, senpai

It's not like they're trying to hide it.
Hope you feel smart for noticing.

Shit dude, well I'm fuckin embarrassed, I didn't know I was sharing this board with lol so random xD and ponyfags, I guess I'll go

My problem is that there's no way for me to tell that you're someone different from other dude, and you immediately responded in an extremely immature manner (literally a deviantart-tier "I didn't ask for your opinion" bullshit) instead of:

A) Ignoring me and continuing as you were doing
B) Writing "whoops" and leaving it at that
C) Disappearing quietly in the night as nobody will ever remember or know you ever made that mistake because we're all anonymous and we can just straight up forget what's ignored

But instead of doing any of those, you tell me to fuck off and ask me what my problem is when I'm informing you of your mistake.

Would you get pissy like you are now if a customer informed you that you gave them a medium milkshake instead of a large?

Is this your first time on Cred Forums or something?

Why monkey-girls never get any love?

What you couldve done
>left well alone after I said I messed up
>ignored my first post all together

just because I didnt respond the way you wanted doesnt mean you should act so autistic over this

Not particularly. She was inspired by her, but only because his toddler son at the time kind of liked her.

Aside from herplings and derplings and the wizard referencing friendship being magic being a ridiculous idea, I can't actually think of many other memes or references.

You missed the giant pink sword literally shooting nyan cats?

Ignoring the obvious barneyfaggotry Terraria manages to execute it's humor well instead of dumb, obnoxious shit like in Memelands or Battleborn with fucking retarded wub wub dubstep cringy shit.

Update 1.4 when? Update 1.5 when? Never stop updating the game when?

Red said Moonlord was the final boss user. Terraria's been through a full life cycle. We still have Otherworld and Terraria 2 to look forward on.

My actual job is to teach and correct behavioural failures like yourself.

Your responses were, in order:
>Never said it was magic just adding to the other anons list
...which I promptly point out as being an incorrect choice of actions given that the list is based in magic weapons, to which you follow with a childish,
>fuck off asshat I never asked for youre approval for my posting
...which in addition to being a grammatical shit tsunami, is just plain immature. But you follow up even further with an even more convoluted response, being
>Why do I have to you know I messed up and so do I. I only saw the post with the other summons mentioned, what the fuck is your problem?
...which not only fails to make sense unless you work to try and figure out the reasoning behind the mistake, but also creates an inconsistency in the situation, as nobody you replied to in this chain ever mentioned any summon weaponry. In fact, the imp staff is the only reply in this particular chain to contain a summon weapon, aside from the optic staff post which is on a different branch completely unconnected to this branch of replies.

You made a mistake, and only compounded upon your mistakes by throwing a retarded, nonsensical hissyfit in trying to defend yourself or attempt to attack me, albeit rather poorly.

Now, this has gotten completely off the rails and is at this point in time no longer related to Terraria, so this will be my final post on the matter before we shit up the thread further. Say whatever last words you need to, but know that they will fall upon deaf ears.

they know what they did.

If they ever do 1.4 or 1.5, they will likely be the final updates, and potentially include mod compatibility.

green day

>Terraria 1.4
>Is literally just Workshop support and ease of modding changes
Would literally be better than Starbound in all but 1 way (which would lead to being fixed by mods.)
>Races besides Human

>optic staff only summon mentioned
Nope, pic related
>youre throwing a fit!
as you ramble on about something that you couldve just ignored as easily I couldve ignored you

You can already get demon, harpy, angel, merman, werewolf, and mothman through a mod.

Bat sceptre and scourge aren't summoning weapons.
The imp staff was on OUR branch of replies. The optic staff brached off of that, but was entirely unrelated to our branch of replies. Nothing from the optic staff led to this. The imp staff did, but your wording suggests that you saw a post about summons and added on to that.

That never happened.

>gets blown out
>''ur an autist!''

>spawns tiny eaters
thats what messed me up I assumed it was a summon, but my wording couldve been better in hindsight

He's an autist for even caring enough to write such an elaborate response which he knew no one would bother reading.

It's still less autistic than stacking blocks for fun

Every kid does that. I'm sorry your parents were too poor to buy you lego.

Lizharhd slaves when?

Weaver, stop doing things to my penis.

Expert mode isn't even that hard but moonlord is fucking bullshit still, you pretty much have to cheese that.

>thinking 1% drop rate is bad

how fucking casual are you? late reply just to show my disgust

define cheese. using the space ship mount the fight is pretty doable, its just circle strafing around him in the air while shooting shit at him.

I love the designs, hate the art style.