NO NO HERE WE ARE

Melons, mostly

melon

MELON

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TRIGGERED

Greece

>tfw you can't make grace cheat on him with you

>that one old as fuck vid from when this game was the big youtube thing, where the guy gets the best ending by trying as hard as possible to get kicked out/ruin their relationship

He cheated on Grace

Could you link, my friend?

Repressed homosexuality.

First time I played that is exactly what I tried to do.

youtu.be/8Gmmeh9WQ-U

Cheated on Grace, then pushed his insecurities on her as well, thinking she did it as well.

Trips a fuckup.

SANTA MARIA

Why can't you at least get a handy from Grace? She obviously wants it and her husband is too much of a skinny armed beta phag to do anything about it.

Why can't some indietard make a modern version of this game with better AI and more shit to fuck around with

This. I loved the game. Would enjoy a new one. Or hell just more to do in this one.

Your marriage requires...blood.

I've been trying to find that video for half an hour now, can anyone help me out?

grace was thick

i'd wager there's not one girl named grace who hasn't been cheated on, or cheated

melon

This game is sort of a personality test; I learn a lot about my friends when I get them to try it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPx9zwH9IWc

you just learned alot about yourself as well. like that you constantly have to evaluate other people rather than deal with your own problems

Ok, I think this evening is over now, you've gotta leave.

Gonzalo!

>mfw I got the best ending just by constantly interrupting their arguments with "Why?"

Is that Coach McGuirk?

I AM MIGHTY MONGOLIAN WARLORD