Now that the Nintendrone age of Cred Forums is over, what company will Cred Forums fellate next?

Now that the Nintendrone age of Cred Forums is over, what company will Cred Forums fellate next?

Cred Forums has been giving Sony a continuous handbeezy since 2012.

Also the "Nintendo then" era indicated by that picture (2008-2012), was pretty much the peak of Nintendo hate on Cred Forums. The only time Cred Forums actually liked Nintendo as a majority was pre-2007.

You underestimate how much Cred Forums will overrate BoW

Cred Forums was saying PS4 wouldn't exist in 2012 newfriend.

wrong

Cred Forums has a huge boner for microsoft recently

Cred Forums has also been saying Nintendo is doomed since its conception. You have to ignore the vocal minorities on both sides to have accurate comparisons between the two camps.

nintendroning on this board peaked around 2013-2015. It was so bad that nintendrones would defend literally everything nintendo related and make excuses for everything nintendo did, and get super butthurt all the time,

just the phrase "pii u" would trigger them. they use to constantly say "I'm fine with my wii u, it's great! so many game and more on the way!". they said nintendo would never go mobile, that they were abandoning the wii u, they'd never have dlc, etc.

defending the wii u and the treehouse card were the most embarrassing moments for nintendo fans.

>all this implying Cred Forums is one person

Can you explain how nintendo games get stickies then or how whenever a big new nintendo game is announced the board gets flooded with hundred of nintendo threads.
This board is nintendogaf and no one can convince me otherwise

Some people suddenly love the xbone, maybe they will direct their attention there

>that nintendo wasn't abandoning the wii u*

I had to watch people joyfully gloating and celebrating Iwata's death for months, and you irreverent faggots keep dredging his memory up to make stupid fucking images like this. Let him fucking rest you piece of human garbage. Normal people don't giggle in response to seeing a man in his 50s die of cancer.

I'm kind of excited for the NX. There hasn't been a new Nintendo console in, what, 10 years? I think the fact they went stagnant in the console business after releasing the Wii is what led to the decline in Cred Forums's eyes.

The CEO is pretty much selling out on everything.

UR Mom.

Multiple non-Nintendo games got stickies during E3 as well.

WE ARE THE Cred Forums. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

nintendo fanboys are so resilient they will continue to defend nintendo once they go full mobile and microtransactions

What kind of bitter person gets so triggered by people defending a game company to make a compilation like this?

>Nintendo is the biggest vidya developer in the world
>shocked and disgusted that they the most discussion

>Wah wah, don't disrespect our former lord and master!
Nintenyearolds honestly get more pathetic by the day.

Fixed.

>(him)

You've skipped a rather important third era in between, I think.

What kind of person defends a multi billion dollar company?

Other then Iwata it's was almost the same as it is now.

The edge

Nintendroning is as alive and healthy as always. They're just disguised as PC gamers.
Even we have a mod / janitor so biased that he deletes anti-Nintendo threads, even if they're reasonable and actually not bait (I've been in a few of those).

I MISS YOU, GUNPEI YOKOI!
MARIO, METROID, KID ICARUS, AND WARIO WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!
I MISS YOU, SHINICHI SHIMOMURA!
KIRBY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!

Cred Forums has always done this, how new are you? I hope you are trying hard to be b8.

I'd rather be friends with someone who goes to a Filipino fingerpainting forum to talk about how much they love Food Lion all day than someone who goes to the same forum to shit on people who like Food Lion.

Nintendo is the best video game company and it's not even close. I have a PC and a PS4 and will openly admit that Nintendo is struggling right now.

But it's not even fucking close.

>joyfully gloating and celebrating Iwata's death for months
I think you're visiting a different Cred Forums; this one has taken the very opposite approach to what you're saying.

It's creepy as shit.

do not forgive
do not forget
we r leejun XD

>being this deeply affected over the death of some guy you never met just because he worked on some games you like
The autism

>deeply affected

I'm more affected by people being happy that he died than him dying

This

OP has autism

how can someone love the xbone?

>sympathy and empathy make you autistic

LITERALLY

But Food Lion is making all kinds of retarded, anti-consumer decisions while actively stepping on their customers. Let's not forget when they locked one part of their three piece meal in a little box and they made you buy a plastic key to unlock what you already payed for.

Be moral and correct somwhere else.
Shitposting this won't make anybody stop.

Seems like Sega's up next.

Unsurprising given how Nintendo takes a cult-like approach. Note how all of their publicity revolves around exploiting certain people's image (Miyamoto, Iwata, Reggie), while the other videogame companies uses who?s to show their games / hardware and make announcements.
Note how their localization team was given a name (Treehouse) so it could have an identity compared to other companies who take a hands-off approach.

>Posters call Nintendo the worst fanbase on Cred Forums
>Then they laugh at the former CEO dying of cancer
Makin it real hard for me to sympathize with you psychos right now

>people being happy that he died
except that didn't happen. all that happened was that people prentended to be happy about it to piss you off

I bet you Sonyggers would cry at the death of Yoshida or in a few years when Sony dies as a whole.

more sad is what myamoto become.

>look at me I get offended on Cred Forums

Okay kiddo

One thing is having sympathy and empathy for someone who died.
Other is crying your eyes off, tearing off your clothes and feeling actual, physical pain for someone you never met and only saw you as a customer.
I bet you aren't going to cry for your parents the same way you cried for Iwata.

I would laugh if sony president died
I would laugh if Microsoft staff died
Seriously, fuck you. I'll enjoy tragedy no matter from which side it comes.
Feels good to be an idort.

It's got the cutest tan this generation