Any good mobile games that don't require and internet connection and that isn't a waiting game?

any good mobile games that don't require and internet connection and that isn't a waiting game?

pic not related?

I really like Galaxy on Fire II. Space shooter/trading game.

gta games

Get a handheld console. They're made to play games while it's a secondary consideration for phones.

>require and internet

Not enough content for it really, it's boring as fuck.

Calculords

have they added anything interesting, i remember getting the nuka cola workshop, upgrading every part of the vault and I just got bored of it.

I tried getting back into It but not much has changed. I uninstalled within an hour

Plague Inc

but the controls suck on mobile

Get Chinatown Wars. Controls work well because it's a top down gta game

Still a waiting game autist

Was going to make a similar thread but regarding emulators, what exactly can I emulate on a galaxy s5? Would n64 be possible?

It's actually pretty difficult

Yeah, easy. You can easily do Dreamcast and PSP and DS but you have to pay for the DS one unless you root.

Siralim 1 and 2 is fun if you can get past the fact that it's basically grinding:the game

Kingdom rush is cool if you're into tower defence, 3 games

99 bricks fun tetris game with power ups and such

Stick ranger , make 4 stick dudes with different classes and beat levels upgrading them and such

Shit you can do ds too? Cool now I might be able to play those castlevania games

Drastic is the only good DS emulator and it's like 6 bucks and pirating it is a bit of a bitch. the Emulation wiki has some info on it

Emulators>everything
If you have a controller for your device, it's great for emulation. In this case, I have an Nvidia Shield Portable and the controller is comfy as fuck. All I use it for is emulation and it's pretty good at doing that.

well maybe not exactly what you are looking for but the first 3 phoenix right games are bundled on ios for like 10 bucks.