Cover plates thread

XL fags, piss off.

Show dem New 3DS bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Official-Nintendo-Splatoon-New-3DS-Decorative-Faceplate-Cover-Plates-/252300945801?hash=item3abe4ee989:g:iVgAAOSwKfVXGsXS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I need to let people around me know that I like game by having photo of character on my game console

What did he mean by this?

I have the Pokemon Blue plates on currently. I did buy and use the Splatoon plates for a while, but until Spla2n happens or Nintendo finds a way to revive Splatoon after murdering it through discontinuing Splatfests, I don't think I'll have a reason to use them again

38$ on amazon.

Where to get them cheaper?

I had an XL but traded it in for the smaller one. The screen was great but the hinge was way too floppy for my taste.

dont they not have regular sized new 3ds in the us? If i got one from the eu, would it be region locked?

No, Nintendo doesn't support region locking

ebay.com/itm/Official-Nintendo-Splatoon-New-3DS-Decorative-Faceplate-Cover-Plates-/252300945801?hash=item3abe4ee989:g:iVgAAOSwKfVXGsXS

Should I even bother getting a new3ds at this point? Or should I just wait for whatever the next iteration of the console is / wait and see whatever the nx is?

all 3ds handhelds are region locked, well specifically cant play jap games on eu/na 3ds and vis/versa (unless you hack it)

>buy the nx on launch
>nintendo releases the new nx a year later

just get a 3ds, fuck being an early adopter

>be me
>at Pax South
>meet some qt 3.14 Midna cosplayer (after she transforms at the end)
>We really hit it off. Share interests in games, movies, books, etc.
>I've got a panel I have to get to and she is headed to the mobile lounge.
>fuckit.jpg
>"Hey! We should exchange friend-codes!" I say, struggling to contain my eagerness.
>"For sure! I'll be back down here to watch a friend in a tournament in a few hours. Maybe we can play some Smash Bros. in the down time." She replied.
>NailedIt.exe!
>She pulls out her sexy as hell, Misty Pink 3DS
>I pull out my New Nintendo 3DS which is rocking the sickest and freshest face places imported from Japan
>"Oh..." she says.
>"What's wrong?" I ask, more than a little confused.
>"Uh... nothing. It's just... I assumed you would be... you know... an XL guy."
>"Umm... is that a problem?"
>"Uh... no. Hey listen," She says curtly, sliding her DS back into her handbag, "I really gotta go. Maybe we can do this later okay?"
>"Okay..." I meekly reply, and slink off with my tiny 3DS.

Don't let this happen to you.

I know Nintendo has made similar bullshit claims in the past, but they did say the 3DS would be supported for a few more years, so I'd say it would be worth investing in one, if not just to hop on the Pokemon Sun and Moon bandwagon in November. There's a great library of 3DS titles and the latest Nintendo Direct shows there's still several interesting games yet to be released

>>meet some qt 3.14 Midna cosplayer (after she transforms at the end)

Stopped reading there, old hag Midna is trash and so are you

gotta love chink shit

It looks nice. We don't have to take them outside.

God damn that old hag's face is like 45% jawbone.

make me
I have the Zelda XL
it's pretty but I don't look at the outside much considering the screen is where the games are

>major New 3DS feature is being able to swap out faceplates to personalize your console
>use a plain single color plate

Nigga what are you doing. If you didn't want a cool design, you should have just gotten an XL

This.

Ladies love the XL

Waiting on this one to arrive in the mail. Shouldn't have settled on RSAL. Oh well.

wait is that official?

Anyone have white cover plates from japan or europe? They came with the system. Will pay.

>Nintendo's online store sold some of the rarer face plates, including the fucking Korean one
>sold out within minutes

asdfgbh

Nope, just a blue faceplate with stickers. I got them from the Mega Man Legacy Collection.

I have this one. It's pretty okay.

Nerds

Which one was the Korean one?

Managed to grab one of the last of these from Nintendo World in NYC earlier this year.

Bumperino

I don't understand why is there no Dragon Quest or a sleek minimal design Fire Emblem one with the logo.

In fact there's tons of garbage plates.

Only a couple actually look good.

Also we need the black one.

You can make your own god damn decals that fit perfectly and it looks better than the majority of these over priced pieces of shit. Stop buying all the plastic garbage Nintendo puts out your mom will need that money when she gets old and you don't take care of her.

On US only the white one.

sorry fellas I'm playing the waiting game

This'll be coming in on wednesday

Right now I've got since it came with the N3DS I just got.

I preordered that shit from Gamestop. I was extremely confused why people were complaining about how hard it was to preorder online since all I had to do was drive 10 minutes to the store and put $50 down towards the system. I even went back and pretended I was asking for a friend and they were still able to take preorders literally days before the system was released

I preordered it off play Asia the day it went up