No sea monster(s)

>No sea monster(s)

Fucking disgusting given the work it draws inspiration from. Miyazaki is hack.

UM HELLO BUT WHERE DO YOU FIGHT ROM?

>No nigger boss.
Jesus Christ Miyazaki. Did you even read Lovecraft.

everything in the fishing village is part sea monster

Wasn't even a niggerman (the cat) in game.

kek

>He didn't finish The Old Hunters DLC

>he didnt play the old hunters

>What is Kos?
>Or some say Kosm?

>One of the main themes wasn't the dangers of miscegenation with the negroid and mongoloid races

>he didnt play the old hunters

No it isnt. KoS isn't even a sea monster despite the fact the entire area revolves around the sea and the fignt itself takes place on the seafront. It's just a tall man, that's it, that's the final boss in Bloodborne. A regular man who is quite tall.

None of the fish people in the village count as sea monsters. They're still just humanoids with fish and shark faces. Orphan of Kos is just a tall dude with a bladed placenta to swing around. The lake arena at Byrgenwerth was wasted on a not-spider boss.

KoS is a man. He's the most humanoid boss in the whole game.

>Being this ignorant
>Believing the Orphan of Kos is Kos itself
>Not thinking Kos is a Sea Monster when it has fins and tentacles, lies next to the shore, and is all wet.

>kos is the boss

>According to Cred Forums this is a """"Sea monster""""

Are you all fucking retarded? That's a fucking man.

Orphan of Kos =/= Kos

That's the Orphan of Kos,

This is Kos

You're trying too hard, dude.

Literally a piece of the environment.

>what are the Deep Ones

It's a sea monster either way.

That attire?! what is it?!!

>taking this bait

>no sea monsters
>except this one right here

>Shit on DaS2 for having too many humanoid bosses
>The final boss of Bloodborne is a literally just a tall naked man

Was it pottery?

I wouldn't call that a monster, it's just some weird squid type creature. It's hardly a leviathan, is it?

>tfw you see Kos' actual face

Unnerved me more than any of the bosses.

There were those shark giants with anchors that kept demolishing me all the time.

>literally an all powerful godlike being that probably would've wiped out the entire hamlet if it didn't get infected with those bug things
>lol just a squid

>he didn't carry a shaman bone blade to make them kill each other

It's still just a piece of the environment. You can't interact with it or fight it.

Does it exist in the real world?
No?
Then it's a monster

So?

>What is the shark looking dogs
>What is the giant fish trolls/ogres
>What is the barnacled up fish men
>What is the snail women

Now, if you're complaining there isn't much in the main game, sure. Although the whole point was that the lovecraftian shit was hidden behind an animalistic plague, there is very little in the way of water monstrosities in the main game. But the DLC is fucking chock full of that stuff. There's a literal fishing village by the sea as the final stretch of the DLC.

This is dumber than that user who bitched that there are no vampires in Bloodborne when Cainhurst is full of bloodsucking bat monsters.

>I'll just post unrelated webms in threads now

So what's the fucking point? Instead of fighting this creature we get to fight its abortion instead.

Kosm*

>352266123
Are you a shill?
No (You) for you faggot.

>Cainhurst is full of bloodsucking bat monsters.

To be fair they were much more like gargoyles in appearance and the way they act (hiding in plain sight as statues). Cainhurst is definitely thematically linked to a vampire concept, but it's not as blatant as the literal werewolves concept that wander the streets in the first area.

>Proper communism is a monster

Hey there, it's me, fishdog.

I know, right?
It's so cute

I think it's a joke about how most people end up fighting KoS.

Like pottery

Would you rather you just walk in and fight the Orphan without a cutscene? There's quite a bit of lore surrounding the Death of Kos and how it effected certain characters.

Don't forget the crawlers and large crawlers. They're totally based on those deep sea creatures.

orphan and ebreitas had sea monster vibes

I guess that's true. I personally saw them to be similar to some kind of slug monster since the game already utilized slugs as a theme in some items previously. But it could certainly be based more on oceanic things.

God knows there's enough horrible shit in the ocean that could resemble that.

>huge ice tits
never knew I wanted this

thats pretty cool, but make your own thread please

/thread

Yup. Also these guys often called "centipedes" or "flowers" are definitely based on those deep ocean floor walking things.

>No sea monsters
The fuck do you call this then retard?

I feel like a fucking scrub for getting my ass reamed so hard at the start of the DLC.
Been one shotting boss after boss after boss
But fuck those hunters

Thats a Xenomorph ripoff.

>When those blue jellyfish-headed dudes start extruding tentacles all over the place.

Sauce

looks like maria's for the body and old hunter top hat

Inaccurate

you don't expect me to actually play the game and know what I'm talking about, do you?

Am I the only one who was really creeped out bt the Fishing Hamlet? The giant Muv Luv-looking things were pretty creepy.

>DaS3
Christ. I don't remember it being that bad.
>BB
Shouldn't it separate stuff like Nigtmare Frontier and Cainhurst?

>slugs

Don't forget the SEA SLUGS!

Can someone remake this in a good version? Those crooked lines makes me sad

>Dark Souls got two equals
>There were a total of four fantasy Souls games
>Bloodborne never got a sequel
>From will never revisit the Gothic setting

If BB got a sequel, it'd be DS2-tier. I'd rather they just leave it as a single, complete product, not drag it through the dirt like that. They'll almost certainly reuse the Souls formula in a different setting though, and I trust Miyazaki enough to pick an interesting idea and make another great game out of it.

Cybersouls when
I want to be Raiden

It's already coming user. :^)

thats not kos retard thats her son.

This game looks so uninspiring.