ikaruga is a close second

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/rzbsga8
youtu.be/5PJddmfesaA
senransorter.tumblr.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s1m7vJs1gt9o
youtube.com/watch?v=rkgcDAD1mN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

snek and cake are my favorite because of how fast they are.

I like asuka and imu for those same reasons. The fast characters are just more satisfying to play

I like Hikage too.

Asuka, Homura, and Ikaruga are also fun.

I want hikage and ikaruga to be BFF

Daidouji

Ikaruga, the only game I didn't really liked her style was on Burst, but still managed to do all missions on Frantic with her. I miss the kick launcher she had on that one.
I guess Daidouji would be my runner up.

Is it worth getting all the frantics done on Burst?

Real talk here, boys;

Ive never played or even heard of this game before browsing Cred Forums, and besides these threads i STILL have no idea what type of game this is.

I literally only come to these threads to fap.

my nigger also Yomi is a close second

The conversation they had on EV Hikage's girl heart was really cute, but I don't recall them interacting at all outside of that.

its a light beat em up/girl customizer
relatively easy and not really that deep in combat
good time killer though

Plays like Dynasty Warriors but way more shallow.

3DS games are 2D beat-em-ups

Vita games are musou

It's like dynasty warriors with boobs and ninjas.

All of the characters with that super dash are fun: Hikage, Imu, Ikaruga, and Murakumo
I like Katsuragi's moveset. It versatile and the rising aerial combo is really fun to use.
I like Miyabi too.
Asuka and Homura are good choices to use (Crimson Homura has some really cool moves).

I absolutely love kat's tornado spin attack
her weapons are super cool

Yagyu and her blend-o-matic umbrella is great. It hits at a distance, brings enemies in, juggles or otherwise keeps hitting them so they can't attack, and with proper timing you can even loop together an infinite string of attacks with her. Well, until your opponent does her combo-break burst, but I assume you know how to deal with that.

Shiki was similar, and I liked her too, but for some reason her hits just didn't do enough damage and everything would just break out and punch her in the face. I suspect that she might've been underleveled; it's really hard to tell with these games.

Yomi was fun, just for being tanky and having a big attack range with a projectile. Ryobi was fun as well, thanks to some attacks which hit behind her and that silly ricochet shot of hers.

unhooking that bra, Hikage!

she probably needs a bigger one

And she has the best VA

Yumi's VA is also pretty good.

Too bad about everything else about Yumi.

Has anyone tried canceling the end of the light attack combo with a dash and then repeating for an endless combo? Can bosses escape this?

Yomi cause I like chicks that use big swords.

Ikaruga being a very close second since she plays very identical to Virgil.

>Tfw you'll never bro out with Katsu, talking about boobs/girls and drinking

Gross, why is the crypt keeper touching my beautiful Hikage.

Ikaruga easily, but really all the fast characters are fun to play as, but Ikaruga is my favorite of the bunch.

None of the heavy hitting characters are very fun to play as though, especially Yozakura when she was just "ok" in SV.

She still isn't old enough to drink, you don't want her to get in trouble, right?

I really like using the Mikagura sisters

Frantic Hanabi is fun as fuck

Onechanbara is a better game

Legal drinking age in Japan is 18. She's fine, especially since I'm sure a year or two has passed in the SK universe

Homura. I love her movesets especially the range on her hard attack

She's also my favorite girl in general.

Give me input for my poll, Cred Forums.

strawpoll.de/rzbsga8

>a year or two has passed in the SK universe
I doubt so, unless everyone is doing a Daidouji and keep repeating years.

Rude.

>Homura is your favorite girl
Truly the best taste.
Damn. Well she probably wouldn't mind drinking anyways

Imu

I hate her character, but I love pole/staff fighters.

The Homu Drill is a very nice attack.

I really can't select only one of those, the last time I saw a Senran stream they revealed SK2 gameplay, announced Dekamori and teased EV.
I'll go with absolutely nothing just to keep my expectations low.

Minori. I don't what it is about her, she's just the one I play the most. I can't seem to get into any other character except maybe Yozakura.

My least favorite by far is that ogre mask-wearing bitch. Fuck her, I don't even remember her name, that's how much I hate her.

mirai

I also really like Yomi. I almost forgot about her.

Ah Murakumo. Man, her Hearts story was really awkward.

My least favorite is this nasty granny

Fuck nipple imprints, post cards with cameltoe

You didn't post sayuri though. You posted Rin, a young and attractive supah ninja

Rin is actually the most young senran.

That's a lovely young woman.

>Young

She's at "expired Christmas cake" age. Another year and she'll be at the point of no return.

i dont think i have any

>moley grandma
ftfy

I'm surprised your retirement home has wifi

I don't think those are a thing.

Ikaruga

Her sword combat and speed is fun to control

hikage have one of these love potion cards?

DELET THIS! Rin is my age and would be a worthy wife for a very lucky man!

I'm want to marry this cake.

She has no emotions, so it would not work on her

Nope.

saddening

She's in the age range that Japanese consider to be automatically broken/unwanted goods. Their logic if that if you're still alone at that age, something is obviously wrong with you, so no one wants to approach you (thus the Christmas cake joke).

snek a best

I wanted to love mirai but her skills suck

Boobs too big

Ikaroo

Feel better.

Best girl in all the games. Really love the wide sweeping attacks, the really fast slashes in general, how quick she plays, and how she can just dash around in Versus. Kat's also really fun to play as, though I don't like how they started focusing on charge attacks which makes her a bit annoying and Yozakura suffers from the same problem(Though they're still both fun enough).

Honestly, the only ones that haven't been that fun to play are Mirai(Dodging being different coupled with low damage and everything knocking enemies down gets to be annoying, she was at her best in SKB), Haruka(SK2 was kind of okay with the punching, but Versus was the worst moveset), Ryobi(Best move is honestly just the level 2 Ninja Art, everything else is utter garbage to use, especially the bullets and melee attacks), Murakumo(Have to basically be hugging an enemy to hit them, she's super slow with attacks, and her attacks cement her on top of being utter garbage that knock enemies away after like two hits), and I'm very hit or miss with Ikaruga, Imu, and Daidouji.

What about her butt?

first time I played these games I choose her since I thought she was the cutest
I almost felt bad when I saw the insane amount of damage in such a wide area

Hikage was kind of weird in Burst, but I'd be lying if I said Frenzy mode activating when her health was low wasn't the coolest shit.

I want a snek

Try using her two-scroll super in Versus during Frantic. It's the one that changes her moveset, ups her damage, and makes her invincible. Combined with frenzy, and well...

Let's just say that stages don't last very long.

Yagyuu, that umbrella is the coolest shit ever and she plays a bit like Vergil in SK 2. I also like Asuka because of the spin moves in her combos and snek because sanic fast and the chain knife in SK 2.

I like Big Yo. All of her attacks have a very satisfying heft to them and playing her is more rhythmic instead of mindless mashing.

OLD
L
D

that dress is rude lude and full of tude, family.

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek
and also play as her

wich senran wud u bee

I WANNA LICK THAT FUCKING MOLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I feel tempted to buy a Vita or a PS4 just so I can play Estival Versus. I've played Shinovi Versus on Steam.

Is it worth it, Cred Forums? I'm this close from getting one.

>Ikaruga shares many similarities with Vergil in combat
>Yagyuu has her own version of Summon Swords
>Kat does Lunar Phase in SK2 and EV

Someone stop this man.

slut

Well you can also get Valkyrie Drive which comes out really soon

>summon swords
It felt good to make my Ikaruga custom on Gundam Breaker 3 and give her an attack that's essentially that. The only think I'm missing is an Oukaesen replacement.

youtu.be/5PJddmfesaA

>You want this cake?
>I WANT IT

>Ikaruga has on command judgement cuts
>Her launcher is judgement cut
I can hear the bass drops in my mind

Where's my fucking Vergil hair, all we have is Dante.

Now that DMC is officially dead Takaki should do as he pleases. I'm more than fine with a DMC style SK instead of more musou shit.

>Ikaruga's outfit has a blue version in EV
>but it has white highlights rather than gold/yellow

COME

ON

Her red/gold one is never coming back is it?

She was by far my favorite in SKB. She just clears out everything so fast, though she's a bit bad on giant enemies at times which makes the infinite respawning stages in chapter 5 a huge pain at times.

I personally use Murakumo/Pirate outfit in blue. I give her Miyabi hair or side tail for some flair. It's close enough for me damn it.

This one? It does look pretty good indeed.
There's a lot of outfits from Burst that should return one a future game.

Stupid me

>We will never blind Yagyu or Mirai again.
The hospital eyepatches are not the same damn it.

>tfw no Miyabi vs Ikaruga mission
>there will never be a what if scenario where they both happen to wear costumes of Dante and Vergil and fight just for the fun of it
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

I just give her Ayane's outfit in silver/purple since it looks close enough to Mitsunari's outfit.

Did you give Yomi Ayane's hair? What about for the outfit?

That's the one, I loved it and it pains me that it hasn't returned in any of the newer games. Much like the coin eyepatch.

And the maid outfit.

Idk, I'd say Yomi is much closer to Dante than Miyabi.

Miyabi reminds me more of Hieu from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Girl's Hearts are really ridiculous already, so that doesn't even seem like a farfetched idea.
They really need to do more interactions between girls outside of the already established ones.

I don't have Ayane, so I don't know what her hair would look like on Yomi. I don't think there is any sort of a widow's peak hairstyle in the series. I think there is one close to it in the dlc, but I'm not sure.

That actually looks really really nice, I'm surprised.

>fifth anniversary this week

Hoping for an announcement of a new game that looks good.

I've never thought of using Yomi as Dante. I understand due to her sword being as comically huge as Rebellion/Alastor. Miyabi's speed and ferociousness I feel works for both Vergil and Dante.

I want a Miyabi vs Hikage fight, where they try to figure out if they are related or not.

As much as Hikage is my favorite character, I actually dislike her playstyle a lot. My favorite character to play is Yozakura.

Yomi also has a variety projectile weapons kinda like Dante

Look at this womanlet.

Yomi is Guts with a single edged Dragonslayer.

I'll take a screenshot later and see how well it goes. Can't believe I haven't done this sooner.

Doesn't it? I saw a webm of Murasaki wearing it and knew it'd fit Ikaruga perfectly.

All senrans are small, only like 4 of them go above 5'7.

Knowing the way the SK series has gone, that doesn't seem out of the ordinary. I feel like that is a concept that they actually may explore in the story of the next game perhaps. I mean, we got full circle on the Versus girls, it's time for the original 10 to have some fun again.

Hell, give hanzo girls some new characterization already, I don't want them to be stuck forever on their Versus personas. Crimson Squad has that problem too, but at least they had a lot of protagonism on SK2.

Remember when Yagyuu interacted with Homura at the hot springs and sparred with each other?

Me neither.

Miyabi would be Nero because they both have magic devil hands and Nero gets Yamato.

That scene was pretty funny.
>"By the way, the baths are closed now."
>"Nooooooooooooooooo!"

Yagyu doing something other than talking about Hibari 24/7? Nah, that couldn't have happened.

Remember, no Yumi, no buy. The guy who wrote for the first game is gone, so we're kinda stuck with what we've got. I don't mind if we only have the original 10 girls for a new senran game and they make the other 10 dlc. Just make it in mind with the original girls and make them stronger.

Yeah. They had a literal, "I'm walkin' here" moment, got heated, and depending on who you were playing, showed who the boss of this hot springs was and left. It was very fun one off moment that showed a little bit more of those two than just muh Hibari and muh meat/Asuka

Was Hikage being sarcastic?

>muh meat/Asuka
Homura wasn't about that at that point, though I can undertand it if someone were to watch that part after playing either Versus games beforehand.

That's actually a really good description. I don't want him associated with my wife. No matter how correct that opinion is.

Yeah, it is a little far fetched isn't it? Just about as much as Yagyuu getting into a fight with Hibari to reassure her abilities as a shinobi. Something like that would never happen.

Two words

Daidoji.

But she's already my wife

There's a reason you haven't graduated yet, Daidouji.

isn't that just jotaro

She's mine as well. What a man of impeccable tastes.

If you want to get technical, her name is composed of three kanji, so that would be three words.

Nope, both just wear bancho gear. They just happen to look similar to a degree.

I like the one with the fat tits

What about the cap and hair?

Dai's hair is all her own. The cap and hair thing is probably from Jotaro, don't quote me on that.

The hat to hair is pretty much the only thing similar to Jotaro, and that isn't even present on most of her art, everything else is just your standard bancho outfit.

but Mirai is the absolute worse senran

I want this cake to serve me cake

[start]

Play Deep Crimson.

>Literally-who Wave
please do not

Y'all niggas have the worst taste.

BIG
FAT
KAT
TATS

>Tie between breasts

why does this get me so hard?

Shhh! It's nap time!

Because paizuri

Who's ready to get loud?

Tomato sandwich.

I used to like Katsuragi when I first got into SK then I get interested in other characters. She seems entry-leveled to me

I used to like Katsuragi, then I played the games.

Beansprout girl

Who needs speed when you have great range and deal massive.

Bando go home

I always played as Daidoji, I'm pretty sure her combos are all the same in every game so I went from my favorite character to the one I knew how to play the most.

not canon

A lot of people have done and think the same. You aren't wrong.

Yomi is good in Burst and SK2, she sucks in the Versus games though.

>Katsuragi is the literal gateway senran

It's either her, Haruka, or Hikage.

>Marching band senran
>no paizuri cheerleader senran
>no lactating ouendan senran

Big boobie and big booty cheerleader.

Yoshimitsu is an American cheerleader senran

There's a cheerleader already.

She's also from the US.

Ryouna, followed by pretty much every fast character in the game. Being an ice ballerina is pretty nice.

U S A
S
A

>buxom aryan
>named Yoshimitsu

You know that's not her real name right?

My favorite international Senran

That's not her real name. Every senran's name you see is a codename to protect their identity, to a degree. She could be Sylvia Rhodes for her actual name, but her ninja name is Yoshimitsu

If you want to get even more technical, women have four orifices created by god for the sole purpose of pleasuring men.

SPANISH CHOCOLATE

What can brown do for you? I know what it does for me.

Brown is delicious

Meimei > Ageha > Yoshimitsu > Tsubame > Matsuri

For your tastes
mega:///#F!M5Am2ZSa!33vnD0fVtmINfZZBb4FYZQ

What do you call this? I know the Japanese have a term for it like they do for just about everything

Christmas Cake

Skindentation

The game is on sale on the Playstation store for $30, should I pick up a copy of it?

why is she naked

Magic

EV's okay. Doesn't really know what it wants to be tonally but I still think it's better than SV personally.

Because she's the conductor on the Brown Streak Aerial Railroad.

It's New Wave, it ain't gonna explain shit.

It's all right with the gameplay. It does a pretty bad job with the characters though outside of a very few handful of them.

Why is this allowed?

how can she 'move like a snake' if her upper chest area is dominated by two gigantic speed bumps?

Inspiration I guess.

Titty magic, I ain't gotta explain shit

At least she won't die this time.

Fair enough.

Yo and Dai

I like to punch things really hard.

I really hope at least two new wave schools appear in a future versus game

maybe they help her move

Probably Zodiac at least, because Leo's pretty popular

I wouldn't mind that

The most probable to get an appareance are Zodiac and Touno Tengu.

zodiac is also my favorite of them, but I still have some hope for dancers too

Nature and shit

I love sweaty Senran pits and feet!

I've never really wanted to play SK, but I'd probably play as Daidouji based on design alone.

Oh?

you think snake is good for cuddles

>Those armpits
prpr

Snek is good for all things, user.

marrysaki

>prpr
I don't understand

FAT SMELLY NEET

Jap slang, it means he wants to lick her pits.

I want to impregnate Hikage

I have now been educated

Also, didn't someone want feet earlier?

Ryoubi and Yomi

I like gun, big swords, and big butts

Who was your first Senran?
I knew I first saw pictures of Kat, then Haruka outside the threads, and then I was drawn in

My first contact with SK was the japanese trailer for Burst, so Homura. Still one of my favorites.

Naw man, I still like Katsuragi. I like a lot of other girls but Kat has an awesome personality and the best voice.

I was interested in it prior to release. I think Asuka had my eye initially. These days I gravitate more towards Ikaruga as far as Hanzo goes.

>and the best voice.
>That dry/scratchy throat kind of thing she does from time to time
>That laugh.

What are they drinking?

I like how Kat is almost screaming in every action she does. Her burst intro is still my favorite. The way she just kicks in from off screen and yells, "KATSURAGI, MAI SHINIOBI MAS!" She then throws down a power stance and the level begins. You know you're in for a good time when she does that. She's toned down a bit, but she's brings the hype in all forms regardless.

I-SHI-SHI-SHI-SHI-SHIIIIIIIIII

Milk

pharmaceuticals and alcohol

YUU
"COCK HARDENER"
KOBAYASHI

O-oh

TOOORNADO...
SCCHHPINDDARRUUU
>that moaning scene

>official Senran art

I was going to like Murasaki but Ikaruga won my heart.

how did they get into this situation

Love is a strange thing, user

Tiddy ninja magic.

I used to like kat at first but hikage hit me fucking hard

Same here.

Murasaki's shinobi outfit is still super cute though.

MURA
CUTIE

Post them.

Ikaruga. She's been the one I love ever since Senran Kagura is a thing, and I'll continue to be loyal to her forever.

Recently, I've dropped Haruka and Ikaruga in favor of Leo and Ageha

>who waves

For all the shit the Shinobi Girl Heart stories get, Bootyland was pretty fucking good.

senransorter.tumblr.com/

They're cute too
All girls deserve love

What makes me laugh even more is that XSEED went the extra mile and made a fake kickstarter for it.

Ikaruga is pretty damn close to perfect for me.

More importantly,
>ties

Did you ever fix Hien?

Am I kawaii?

miyabi is a very handsome boy
such a hunk

You tell me.

Anyone know how to get rid of the white spot by her right hand and the pink on her left?

I lost my save data while making an attempt to dump the game for anons.

I lost so much work and effort.

I'm not gonna make it anons.

All that work on my favorite senran, gone.

I can't just do it all again.

I beat every stage on easy medium and hard with them
Every single one

I'm going to marry Yumi!

Bitch, I'll cut you.

YOU CAN MARRY HER WHILE YOU CRUCIFY TOGETHER!

Be quiet.

>render version
Holy shit thanks user.

Do you happen to have that one where Miyabi's head is copy pasted on the body of Yumi's card?

by doing whatever you did to remove the other parts
you know, lasso and delete

Bitch had it coming for shows gritty under that banner

I understand you user, I forgot to backup my save data from Burst and lost all of it after installing an emunand, had both sides almost at 100%.
I'm going through Hanzo again, I know you can do the same with your game.

I used the pen tool and made about 1000 anchors. Lasso is gonna be for those small things.

Would you do it for your Senran? What would she think if you gave up?

Not him, but I have it

I think you should just use polygon lasso from the start. and don't forget to save your progress by closing off the area you lasso'd every so often so you don't ruin everything with a mistake

You don't understand user
it was EV I played

Finished. Took off the color spots I missed. Thanks for the lasso tip dude.

Daidouji is my favorite.
I can't even say shed try and do it again

Is it wrong to like Yumi by proxy of liking ice bitches? Because I kinda like ice bitches.

isnt ryona ice
and a dog

Daidouji

> Doesn't want people to support the series and buy the game.

Next time you should consider deleting your life.

Yes, which is part of why she's best Senran.

I want to impregnate Miyabi

she is a beautiful and feminine woman

I like Yumi because she reminds me of something dead. Pale skin, cold to the touch, icy personality, ice element. She reminds me a lot of Arthas, when he becomes the Lich King.

Why can't we get more cards of Senrans in normal clothing, or just more cute cards for that matter along with occasional lewd card?

I thought you were talking about SV actually.
Well, I guess you can start all over again and take your time to complete everything again, but personally EV doesn't motivates that much.

user did it for anons anyway
My game cart remains in dumped for others
would take up 4-6gb anyway

i only have an 8gb card

Only the cutest for me.

I bought a Vita purely to play EV and VD and, despite VD not being out yet, I don't regret it in the slightest.
I haven't owned a handheld since the Gameboy though, so for me the benefits are off the charts.

Here is the finished render. I had some stragglers that needed cleaning. Go ahead and take it, it's yours my friends!

Thank you for the rare Miyabi

Do I just suck or is EV a lot harder than SV?
I sailed through SV on hard with no problems at all (apart from that Daidouji/Rin fight), but I've had to drop the difficulty on EV.

This is somewhat of a trick question, I DO kinda suck.

I guess those who actually put money on NW want to keep seeing the "themed outfit > teared outfit" format.
I mean, that fits Senran Kagura, but I agree that most senrans look their best when in casual situations than forced sexy ones.

The first time I noticed SK was about 3 or 4 years ago when I saw Burst in a shop with it's ridiculously upfront package art. Not long after that I was drawn in by the BA webms, usually of Haruka so it's funny that Haruka wasn;t my first senran but this cutie to the left.

Nah, EV just isn't balanced for you to play Hard mode with low leveled character.

EV is harder. Even Normal puts up a bit of a fight.

>Kagura will never be your chuuni gf

They gotta make people buy the cards

>Kagura
>chuuni

Uh..

I don't see no cutie

>Hikage
My nigga.

Waifu fight!

The worst part is, you don't even buy the card itself.

I see. Guess I'll get leveling, then.

/SNEK/ BOIS WW@?

>want to make a webm of EV
>takes 10 minutes to copy two clips

hell yeaaah

It was yagyuu for me at first.

Amusingly, she is probably one of my least favorite senrans now.

Oh yeah, that was coming up. What day is it again? The 22nd?

21st for the west.

>There are people who's first reaction upon finding this series is to gravitate towards the girl with no boobs and no ass

Nice.

Fucking Yagyuu.

I saw pics of boob reduction mods for SV on PC before I saw the same for boob expansion. What a world we live in.

Changed a lot
After playing Hanzo in Burst it was Hikage and Katsuragi
After playing Hebijo in Burst it was Yomi and Ikaruga
After playing Deep Crimson it was Asuka and Hikage.

Deep Crimson also managed to move Yagyuu from most hated to "dang, I wish she wasn't a lesbian" tier.

Do not break the Yagyuu.

I gravitated towards Ryobi

sauce?

That's fine though because Ryoubi has the biggest ass

Big Breasted Ninjas Showdown.

Try telling that to Imu over here.

Anyone have the "Estival Versus combat in a nutshell" webm?

>Leo puts out on the first date
Holy shit, what a slut.

I think my first exposure was AsukaxHomora art. Didn't really pay attention since I didn't have a 3DS.

Then I saw stuff for SV and really liked Miyabi's look. Finally playing the game only made her stand out more as my favorite.

Imu stronk.

Meant to quote as well

ikaruga, but then i found murasaki and ryouki. My fav senrans

Is the mission set worth getting?

Not really

>33-22-33
GOD
DAMN

Why is she such a cute? Good stuff.

Why is Ikaruga such a slut

Because you like shitty memes.

Probably not the one you're looking for, but this sums it up pretty well.

I've been wondering this as well, dunno if it's worth getting it while on sale or if the physical Limited Edition is worth it.

It isn't, but it's really accurate.

I want to play as Mirai!

Yomi, Yozakura and Hibari are master race.

COOCH KNIFE
O
O
C
H

K
N
I
F
E

Stupid cat.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens faggot

All I want is a NEET gf with massive tits.

You mean english or japanese VA? Does she have a southern accent in japanese?

I can never not see Kat eating her own hair in this picture.

is the game on pc good?

No but she sounds like she smoke 5 packs of cigarettes a day.

I want to eat a Senran's hair.

man the 3D models are horrible

>think dust on screen
>touch to remove it
>it's actually a mole
I'm so embarrassed

Snake and Daidouji

That guy draws really nice nipples.

Do not lewd the snake. She is pure and does not sexual.

THICC

Why do people like this senran?

I like Hikki types e.g. Tomoko from Watamote, Koume from Im@s, Hex Maniac from pokemon so she's a design I really like. Others also like her because she has the largest boobs in the series.

BIG
FAT
SWEATY
TATS

>Haruka was always my favorite from just the fanart and anime screencaps before playing the games
>got Deep Crimson
>she's immediately the easiest character for me to use and win battles with
Feels good. I'm generally not fond of loli characters but I've grown to like Mirai and her screechy voice when she goes into her whinefests.

She's cute and fragile and has a pretty dress. I would like her more if she was thinner since I'm a Miraifag, but she's still adorable either way.

I love how mature she is. She's like 19 and she's still your ara ara milf lady.

I like how she was the only one to get a train ticket in the train arc. Not fond of her seemingly angsty backstory though (just referring from the wiki, I've only played Crimson after all), it doesn't seem to match her dominant personality.

vocaroo.com/i/s1m7vJs1gt9o

Mirai's voice is shrill! Shrill and cute!

Played a lot of Asuka in the 3DS games. Daidouji is second place in crimson. I don't like shinovi so I didn't spent too much time in it, but probably asuka aswell. Homura is up there too

Her mother treated her like a doll, and now she wants to treat people like dolls too. Makes sense to me.

Mirais shriek when she hits herself with the scroll always cracks me up

What a cool dude.

It looks like someone took a bite out of her leg.

It's simple user
You want to slide your thick, throbbing cock between her breasts.

Mirai's probably has the best transformation out of SK2, I hate how generic they've become after Burst.

She also had her best playstyle in that game. They really need to bring back her Gatling and Grenade Launcher

I love Shiki. She's also fun to play as.

I like how she's fifteen years old, even after the character were all aged up a year. Shiki is still a week before her birthday, so she remained 15.

If only girls looked like this when i was 15 ;_;

you'd still be the creep who stares at them from the other side of the classroom while they get stuffed with 10 dicks daily.

It's not like you're 15 year old self would have been man enough to pursue them.

Why are you such an asshole? Not about what you said to user, but just the bit about assuming that pretty girls are all vapid sluts. Fuck off.

you sound like a beta orbiter or a feminist.

maybe not 10 dicks daily, but dicks either way. that's the decadent way of the west. leftism turns every girl into a slut or an angry fat prude with pink hair, it all depends from whether they look good or are ugly.

Senrans are not western girls, though.

Also you're an asshole.

Not every character aged up from SV to EV, I think only Minori actually did, suggesting Estival Versus happens sometime after Valentine's, but before march.

I'll pursue you

he said he wished real girls (girls he interacted with years ago) looked like senrans (which suggests all he wanted was to be surrounded by big titted bimbos), he didn't say he wished he would literally live among senran characters.

the character he posted as his example, shiki is an airheaded bimbo who cares about blogging, cosmetics and posting lewds to get more attention.

and you're a loser and a faggot. deal with it.

Is EV good and worth 20€? I've only played SK1 on 3DS and didn't really enjoy it.

You're wrong. Accept it.

you'll have to deal with people having their own opinions, no matter how much they trigger you.

EV is a musou. If you like musou you are probably going to like this one.

You're just an asshole who thinks all woman are sluts.

Do you like Musou/Warriors games? Do you like cute girls? If you answer yes to these, then yeah, it's pretty good.

If all women are sluts, why is that I cant get any? checkmate

Shut up.

>you will never show cake your snek while snek watches on with perverse curiosity
what's the point of living?

>arguing about women
>in a Senran Kagura thread
the fuck is this shit

and you're a beta who thinks virtue signaling will get you a piece of ass.

what's your point? you seem to imply being an asshole is a bad thing.

asshole is a term used against an individual with an opinion that doesn't follow the crowd mentality, used by envious cucks who can't do it themselves, so they try to bring everyone else down to their level.

Some normie shit. Post more ninjas.

We came here for Senrans, not /r9k/

why do they write shi as si? Which system are they using?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkgcDAD1mN0
Forgot the video that translation is for

They pronounce both shi and si as the same.

I think it's her Nip name, but i'm not 100% sure

yeah, i was wondering what romanji system they used. i looked it up, its kunrei

>This classic virgin behaviour
>"You're the cuck even though I think women take 10 dicks a day while I stare at them"

Just stop being a nihilistic asshole.

Snake?

It has some good girls but it's still worst team

no. i'll be whatever i want to be. you can't force me back into the herd mentality you're so proud of, human shaped animal.

Worst leader for sure, but it has two best girls, so i'm torn.

I like Yumi

Wait there's a translation for this? I only have the raws.

>All these Ikarugafags
You all have the best taste. Ikaruga breaks my heart every day with how imperfectly perfect she is.

I bought SK:SV yesterday on a whim.
I'm pretty new at musous and I'm having terrible scores so far, very rarely get an A. How do I git gud?

Finish missions fast, don't get hit too many times, that's pretty much it.

FUCK Mirai

I'm kind of surprised this thread is still alive

FUCK Minori

Wonder why they put Yuuka into this game. Japanese crossovers are weird.

Friendly senran threads generally live until either post or image limit.

I just woke up. I'm gonna go ahead and say the same.

SK threads usually die in the middle of the night or early morning.

I want Mirai to FUCK me.

I'm not going to let you die just yet.

I would think that at least sometimes, a child would want to grow away from a negative aspect of their parents' personalities unless it was reinforced or conditioned in a way that made sense to retain such behavior, and not just "muh parents did it too".

I hate this maymay

Does this look like the face of a girl capable of that kind of introspection?

To be fair she did give that up after Burst.

Thank god too. That was a really sucky part of her character.

>I've gone to bed, woke up, done homework for a few hours and this thread is still up

Glory be to Senrans.

But she built a puppet to fight for her after Burst.

Thanks doc

Yes but that is a mechanical puppet, not a person unless she went full Rusty Venture with it.

Comfy boobs are best boobs

Senran threads are basically the best threads on Cred Forums

Who the hell puts ketchup on a calzone?

>airhead

Here's your (You)

>calzone
It's a decorative omelette

Better than /skg/ but that's not saying much

>
It's not a calzone, it's either omelette or omurice.

Who the hell eats an omelette with salad?

Anything is better than endless circlejerk and role playing.

Time has been kind to Haruka.

I wish pushing triangle also disabled the dumb GH dialogue during battle.

Look at Murasaki.

>designs that have been improved over the years

Nice.

I can't wait to see how soft she gets next game.

That's a toe hoe.

That's an impostor. Her hair is too short, her boobs too small, and she is smiling with her arms open for a hug.

Wait, where the fuck is Deep Crimson?

>image limit
Welp, this was a nice thread, until next time.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was one a few hours later. We're just 2 days away from the 5th anniversary.

Surely we can keep a Senran thread alive with sheer discussion

Perish the thought.

I'm hoping whatever news is supposed to drop on the 22nd gives us something to talk about.

>tfw senran news AND sfv update AND final danganronpa despair arc episode on the 22nd

Thursday will be an interesting day.

Lets just hope it's worth it.