Will we ever see him again?

Will we ever see him again?

You literally posted a screenshot of Dissidia 3, which will be his next appearance. Nice to see that he has his feather jacket back.

If FF7:Remake does good, they will probably do the same for FF8

I sure as hell hope they don't remake FF8 after all the shit they're doing to 7.

The only time he didn't use that jacket was in the first Kingdom Hearts

FF8 can only get better. Especially a script rewrite.

He didn't use the jacket on dollet beach and the ballroom scene

I'm gonna punch you in your soul

Hope not, only emo edgy kids like him.

Fuck I hope not, worst FF protag.

but thats not cloud

*Terra

Yes

He will most likely appear in KH3 and is confirmed for WOFF so yes.

Because that's a GOOD protag, not counting the shitty movie.

KH3

Cloud probably started this "conflicted sad character" (altough Cecil and Terra had that too), but at least he did shit. And was a good leader. And had a nice backstory that explained why he was like that (so did Terra and Cecil).

You are a retard for not liking what I like.

this

she was so dull

even luneth was more interesting

I really don't fucking understand the people who say that Cloud was edgy.

I played FF7 for the first time a few months back, and I never got the impression that he was edgy or emo. The way he acted made sense.

Why do people call him edgy?

Mostly because of his depiction in Advent Children, and because many people didn't actually play the game or barely payed attention to it.

>doing the same mistake again, decades later

would be poetry

Most of the dumbasses who say "edgy" and "emo" don't know what they mean.

And even then, he actually has a good reason to be that way in AC and snaps out of it halfway through the movie.

If anything, his role in the KH series is more to blame.

I agree. They style they're redoing FFVII with fits FFVIII a lot better.

Don't you know? Squall is dead.

>I played FF7 for the first time a few months back, and I never got the impression that he was edgy or emo.
He's literally an edgelord for the first part of the game.

The part which barely lasts an hour. Not to mention you find out why he's like that later on.

it would make more sense to remake VI

To me he just seemed like he was fed up with everything and just couldn't be bothered to care anymore about anything other than himself for the time.

Then later on, you find more about him and why he's like that.

Not edgy.

they all look the same.....

So what? Squall only broods in like two scenes while he's absurdly competent for the rest of the game but people still call him an emo fag.
It turns out that shitposters barely play the games they shitpost about past the first 10 minutes.

Color me surprised, they're actually basing on his FVIII appearance instead of his Dissidia one

Here's the thing senpaitachi

Even people who have played both FF7/8 multiple times calls the protags edgy and emo because other people say that.

This makes no sense to me.

I actually kinda prefer his KH1 costume.

Whatever.

Well I wouldn't call him an "emo fag" but he was constantly shutting himself off from everyone around him for well over half the game. In fact he wanted nothing to do with Rinoa until the third disc and she's in a coma.

It's pretty cool aside from the belts on his arm, really no need for that
What kills it though is that... Well... It's associated to KH1 so i can't look at it without remembering how fucking UGLY he looks in that game
KH2 did miracles to his face

Kids and mankids who let the internet hivemind decide what they should and shouldn't like.

I prefer his original look, before he started shopping at hot topic.

This still looks a little off, but it's a step in the right direction.

He was shutting himself off because everyone around him was fucking incompetent.
Everyone was being a fucking retard and the guy just wanted to do his fucking mission.
Next to him the person that got the most amount of shit done was fucking Selphie.

Why does he have belts on his forearm?

While that is true he didn't have to be a dick to people who were only trying to be nice to him.

So he can apply tourniquets to people with lost limbs.

Because Nomura is a fucking moron

CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Fuck, I'd actually buy that.

he's barely in KH 1 where he's pretty much Vincent, and in KH 2, he's Advent children mode.

>Vincent was scrapped due to having too similar of a personality to Cloud
>but Squall is totally fine

Not that I'm complaining since I think Vincent is a pretty shitty character but that always struck me as weird.

>>Vincent was scrapped due to having too similar of a personality to Cloud
>tfw this choice was reflected by KH1 cloud having the Claw and the Cape of Vincent
>tfw he probably would have Been a better choice for Squall's spot in the game

They weren't really 'nice'

Zell was a total spazz
Selphie was Zell with a vagina
Irvine spent all his time trying to act cool
Rinoa pestered him non-stop
Quistis treated him like a child despite being the same age

Despite this, he still proved to be a competatnt leader when it was needed. He was just a bit annoyed by the cast. He even developed feeling for Rinoa his half-sister which he only realizes himself after he thinks she died. Overall I'd say he's far from emo, just a bit anti-social.

Yeah Cloud would have, Vincent can stay forgotten.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who hated Zell a.k.a proto-Snow. But you have to understand, Quistis was only momming him up because she wanted his cock bad, and Squall didn't even have the common courtesy to hatefuck her brains out.

im gonna have to disagree with you there since I really liked Dirge of Cerberus

>his half-sister
After all these years, that never crossed my mind.

That's okay user, not everyone can have good taste.

I like it too. You have bad taste.

what'd you like about it, user?

Kinda annoyed that they still have yet to reveal which XII characters are in this

>inb4 Vaan

What are the odds you think we'll see Zack in this? That little shitstain from Dirge of Cerberus was already revealed. I sure as fuck hope we don't see Genesis.

You're at Balamb Garden and this guy walks up and challenges your gf to a card game

What would you do?

Let him come, as long as i have corners i'm invencible

Hope he doesn't keep reloading until he gets my rare card.

nah, Gackt wants nothing to do with FF anymore

I hope for at least Balthier and Fran.