I have most of the classic legendaries except for the unplayable ones. So, what should I make next?

I have most of the classic legendaries except for the unplayable ones. So, what should I make next?

Onyxia, Hogger, Malygos, Bloodmage, Thalnos, or Nat Pagle.

I'm not going to make Baron Geddon because that cards fucking trash.

Thalnos or Onyxia both are playable in Standard and will probably remain so.

Bloodmage Thalnos or Malygod are the only two cards that will see play the rest of the cards in your list are shit.

>baron geddon
>trash
son are you actually pants on head retarded?

Thanks
Bloodmage it is.
Son, I had a golden Baron Geddon and the card is literal garbage.
>Deal 2 damage to everything at the end of your turn.

not everything though: geddon does not affect himself, and is basically a free board clear with body. he's good as fuck in the right uses, but you're probably an aggro playing shitter and wouldnt know anything about that

>Card that only saw play in control warrior and isn't even included in that deck anymore.
>Not shit

Thalnos if you want to play shit like freeze Mage, Maly Rogue, and other OTK decks that need the draw for Thaurissan, mostly playing nothing otherwise.
Malygos if you want to play any Maly deck variants.
Onyxia if you want to play Evolve Shaman or Dragon whatever.

I play Control Warrior and I know that Baron is played in most control decks. I just don't like the card. I've had a bad time with him in my deck and I disenchanted him 3 times, 1 golden. I'd much rather have Abom in my deck and that card is even more trash.

What do you guys think the best meta was in Hearthstone history?

The cancer that's only known as Miracle Rogue.

Vanilla before any expansions. Everyone was relatively close in power, nowhere near the absurd gap that exists now (still a gap between shit like Priest and Shaman who were both low as shit, but not as bad as Priest compared to everyone else now.)
I still don't get how they could fuck up Priest this badly so consistently.

Speak for yourself, I'm happy with my silence priest. Those 7/7 that cost 4 are a dream (and not the shit tier overload)

Blue-eyes has been topping lately, why not build a BEWD deck?

>Shit like Anub'Arak would be amazing in Warrior
>Neptulon would have been better in Paladin
>etc.
Why can't Blizzard just throw it all against the wall and make everyone overpowered so the game can be fun?

>Why can't Blizzard just throw it all against the wall and make everyone overpowered so the game can be fun?

>Wild

You have no idea how ironic it is that you posted these.

Oh?

>Wild
Takes all the cancer from previous periods and rolls it into one, meaning classes get their most broken shit all at once, which still shafts a third of all classes at a time. The gaps are smaller, but it's definitely not "everyone is overpowered," it's just "everyone has the best cards for their deck, so it comes down to what everyone got in the latest Expansion, again"

>Classless weapon that gives you a win moar effect
Ew.

Basically there's a mobile card game that combines Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill, Futurama and Bob's Burgers. The only problem is that it's really fucking simplistic and thus relies quite a bit on luck of what cards you draw, even moreso than Hearthstone.

It's for a priest.

Well, whoever made that made the border to mark it as Priest too gray. Priest is quite white, not a muddled gray indicating classless.
That's actually pretty alright.

Literally LITERALLY a strictly worse Vaporize

Except it means you can't heal your own minions.

Vanilla was exactly that
>Nat Pagle was a staple card in every deck
>OTK Molten Giant Warrior
>Miracle Rogue with Leeroy
>8 mana pyroblast freeze mage
>Old Handlock and Zoo discovered
>Starving Buzzard UTH Hunter
>Druid combo
Only Shaman and Priest saw no play but the meta had no rng outside Ragnaros. Time have changed for the worst since then.

>implying you can ever keep even ONE SINGLE FUCKING MINION on your table in this god forsaken game

ya damn right I'm mad

This is for attacking anything, not just your hero.

prevents deathrattles

There is always draw RNG, those games when you know your deck has answers and you keep drawing shit.

By the time you're using that, the chances of healing your own shit is pretty low in modern HS. You're playing to save as much HP as possible for an OTK or fatigue.

>by the time you're using that
>4 mana

There a lot of fatigue deaths and OTK's on turn 4 and 5?

Taunt turn 1, 2, 3, then this, instawin

GVG clusterfuck pre blackrock.

Filename

soulfire, fist of jarax and silverware golem was really fun for me

How does this game count your ranking? I got a few classes to 15 and started trying out the rest, but I keep getting matched with people who bury me alive.

Easy. Bloodmage Thalnos.
He's decent in most decks, but really shines with the new shaman claws.

Well, every month ranks reset.
And 'skill' is measured by how long you've been playing. So most people have been playing for about 2 years. In order to beat them (no matter your rank) you'll need to spend about 2 years worth of money to catch up.
Literally impossible. Think about buying an account.

>In order to beat them (no matter your rank) you'll need to spend about 2 years worth of money to catch up.

Completely false. There are tons of competitive decks that can be made for under 2500 dust and would only take a few months tops to make.

>implying said deck won't be useless in a couple months

And then you'll wish you had an actual collection, and not a single deck. Thus putting you behind once more.

and you need to win games to get gold for more cards/get comp rank for the end of season chest, nerd, so you still need a good deck.

>In order to buy packs, you need to win
>In order to win, you need a good deck
>In order to get a good deck, you need packs

It's impossible to get a good deck without paying money. This is the sad fact of Hearthstone.

Luckily Tavern Brawl makes it slightly more possible. But they didn't originally intend for that to be the case. They might remove the pack reward at any moment.

Onyxia sees some play in combo druid and dragon warrior

Alright, thanks. I'll just save myself the trouble and not bother.

>combo druid

>It's impossible to get a good deck without paying money.

It's not impossible, it just takes time.

If you don't want to spend money, I would suggest watching twitch streams of hearthstone, and logging on every week to do the tavern brawl.
Tavern brawl requires no skill, and no cards. You can even get some quests done that way.

I guess that's doable.

That and play Arena. No cards needed and with the right skills you can get some nice payouts.

i love the minion that this guy spawns.

I AM GLORIOUS!

Arena is fucking shit though.
You will grow to despise the game with every fiber of your being before you get the proper payoffs for it.

>It's a "Play a game of Hearthstone and you've finally ground your opponent down but he plays Yogg and now he wins the game" episode
>The episode is on repeat for the next 2 years
>The only other channel is playing combo decks like murloc paladin

Admittedly I stopped playing to win a long time ago, now I just make decks to play for fun. As it turns out tempo/Cthun rogue is fairly decent, Reno mage is fun as absolute hell, and I'm experimenting with Barnes priest which completely raped a portal druid.

Called Barnes priest because you run 27 spells, Barnes, Malygos, and Velen for your perfectly executed alpha strike.

Im playing reno, nzoth, cthun rogue. Works surprisingly well. Not sure if I can add in Yogg since reno forces only half the spell count.

You don't run into consistency issues with that? I experimented with doing a Reno rogue (Mix of spells, good minions, and rogue's card stealers like huckster/swash/burgle) but I had an absolute hell of a time withstanding any pressure early on barring a completely perfect draw with singletons.

Freeze mage

>So, what should I make next?
play a better game

>The meta will never be so completely dominated by a single deck ever again that you can play a counter-deck and farm wins

BRING BACK FACE HUNTER REEEEEEEEEEE

tons of problems with early. Im usually saved by rgoue's turn 4 though. Tomb Pillager, Barnes, Xaril help with setting up combos to slow them down. This deck is combo heavy, if you arent playing combos, you are setting up for them. Brann+ Shadowcaster is great to set up for blade of cthun, or a brann+coin+cthun, or duble nzoth.

well. I keep hearing shit about aggro shaman decks... and shamans in constructed overall.

It's amazing how people are still playing Hearthstone when Duelyst exists

>coin tuskar
>totem golem
>literally impossible come back from

Unless you are shaman, of course.

Priest with SWP? Nah. Still behind right?

Grid based movement has no place in TCG's
I hate it.
I can't stand any game that uses it.

That's just the subreddit memeing about 4 mana 7/7s (although the Spirit Claws deck is apparently really good)

the upper ranks were actually clogged by Warrior decks during WotOG

True. Do you run shadowstep in it? That's what I found to be a surprising MVP in my Cthun rogue. Has decent utility earlier on with the 2/1 panda and SI:7 and has good late game beef with blade of Cthun, twin emp, and Cthun itself.

And of course absolute desperation plays like shadowstepping azure drake/swashburglar for cards.

I run one. I always hope for shadowstep toxins from xaril. Not bad to shadowstep edwin for extra combo

you mean this thing?

It's not even that. That's just one layer of a massive snowball Shaman gets to pull off consistently.

Like this shit right here.