youtu.be/Vjin6a2m1FY
youtube.com/watch?v=zaARJZLXDiY
youtube.com/watch?v=vuNbDJiIj5g
youtube.com/watch?v=im5tc4fcg5w
youtube.com/watch?v=9_fBSyPtt-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ Terra.

soft shadows save the day again!

we do this every fucking year and it turns out they were just running the game on PC hardware

He still looks kind of plastic-y.

OH FUCK

they going back to the original look of Kingdom Shader

IM SO FUCKING HYPE

Yeah, ano?

>armpit shot

It's like they know!

how did they manage to make this look worse (aesthetic-wise) than KH2?

still though, he looks a lot better within 3 months of each build. Another 4 months until the game comes and I'm sure it will look even better.

True, but better than before.

gameplay demo from the newest build

youtube.com/watch?v=AFpG3cOcKis&feature=youtu.be&t=802

much better

>unlimited combos in the air with ridiculously flashy finishers for no reason

yep, that's Osaka Team

at least there is a mp bar this time. no more spamming fucking magic commands and dodging

>complaining about moves being flashy in a KH game
??????

>ridiculously flashy
ftfy

In KH1/2 finishers were always relatively tame. The ridiculous SUPER HEAVEN LIGHT BEAM shit was usually reserved for limits and reaction commands.

FFXHD all over again

so what exactly is wrong with that

>SUPER HEAVEN LIGHT BEAM
That's there because it's supposed to be a mix of BBS gameplay with KH3's.

I didn't know DDD is playable, I don't know if I can be bothered playing through it again.

Exactly.

>yep, that's Osaka Team

That's what I meant.

What makes SUPER HEAVEN LIGHT BEAMs special if I'm doing them every 5 seconds?

>game actually has enough screen space this time that you can see 3 commands instead of only 2
Thank fuck. The 3DS was a mistake

>those enemies just standing around waiting to be attacked

Fuck I hated DDD.

>no drop gauge
WOAH

>What makes SUPER HEAVEN LIGHT BEAMs special if I'm doing them every 5 seconds?
That it's fun.

Sounds more like you're just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

Again
>complaining about flashy over the top moves in KH
That doesn't make sense.
This is the same series where a man throws buildings and lasers at you, a man who fuses himself with a giant heartless ship and a guy who is so fucking pissed he's a armor ghost.

Everything is over the top in this series.

They focus on making things look flashy instead of creating a deep battle system. It's why you can play BBS and DDD with just thunder surges and balloon spells.

Muh dick

Just goes to show how much more important lighting and textures are than the actual model.

That's a legitimate flaw though. Having super flashy attacks every 5 seconds as part of a combo doesn't feel rewarding. It feels more rewarding when you actually earn it.

And stop acting like KH has always been like that. That shit only started with Osaka Team, namely BBS.

Yeah, it's almost like both BBS and DDD were handheld games.

Oh wait.

>This is the same series where a man throws buildings and lasers at you, a man who fuses himself with a giant heartless ship and a guy who is so fucking pissed he's a armor ghost.

Those don't happen ever 5 seconds. They happen after a buildup and reward you accordingly. If Ansem fused with a ghost heartless ship every 5 seconds it'd surely lose it's wow factor, wouldn't it?

>Having super flashy attacks every 5 seconds as part of a combo doesn't feel rewarding.
You certainly liked it in KH2 though, since the combo finishers happen really fucking quickly

>handheld games can't have deep mechanics
Monster Hunter says hello

Why do people defend KH so vehemently? The quality has objectively dropped and people will get pissed off at legitimate criticisms.

>It feels more rewarding when you actually earn it.
The extensive "press triangle to awesome" quick time events from Kingdom Hearts 2 are rewarding and feel earned?

When's 2.9 remix though?
I want KH2 without the PS3 BD loading times making me pause the game for overdrive.

You can also play KH2 spamming Reflega, what's your point?

You can play through KH games spamming one move, but that doesn't mean you can't explore your other options.

It really isn't a flaw.
>It feels more rewarding when you actually earn it.

This is where I have to call you stupid for thinking that jabbing the X button properly in a KH game is "earning" something.

No. Those were retarded too. Osaka Team took it to the extreme though and built them into 3-hit combos.

Didn't Riku pretty much die in this scene?

having fancy finishers was never a problems

it was more how the enemies responded to your basic attacks that was the problem in ddd/bbs

Insulting KH is retarded. Literally everyone knows its retarded, you're not "mature" for hating KH. You play KH for the same reason you watch The Room or Code Geass. You want to see how retarded it gets.

Nomura has addressed the 2.9 rumor. According to him, the next game is KH3.

Kingdom Hearts would be better if it had a story and setting like Epic Mickey desu

>You want to see how retarded it gets.
Speak for yourself, dumb fuck. I actually wanted KH3 to be great.

Nah, Lexaeus just slapped his shit really hard.

>ITT: faggots who only played vanilla KH2 on easy

You can be retarded and great.

According to Nomura FFversusXIII would have been released on the PS3.

MH isn't that damn deep and Capcom is too fucking lazy to adapt the series to a handheld. But I suppose that's the charm.

We have different definitions of retarded then.

user, I gave you answer to a question that he was directly asked about. You can either take it or leave.

Wait till 2018 when they rerererelease KH final mix: crescendo #reload, which has the entire franchise on ps4 and ps5

Aqua's running speed is way too fast. It doesn't match the animation. It looks bad.

I read but Osaka team is also doing KH3 and that plays like KH2 with DDD mechanics from what we've seen so far.

The worlds are too big for her to move at the same speed Sora did in KH2

leave it*

I've played all the major installments of the series on proud mode and all of them are a joke.
I wasn't aware that the I had to buy every game twice and beat their post-game difficulty settings to properly enjoy it.

According to the videos we've seen, enemies still don't flinch. The boss punishment system probably won't be back either.

KH3 is just going to be BBS: KH2 Edition

Trying do that to him. Data xemnas won't even give that free chance.

>proud mode

it knocked him out cold long enough for ansem to take over his body and kill lexaus

>BBS and DDD
I don't think it's unwarranted to call KH flashy or say that certain moves can be used exclusively, but attributing them only to later games seems silly.

KH 2 was very flashy and both 1 and 2 had very powerful abilities that many people used far more than others.

I know nothing about Back Cover but I kinda want to see the movie

Critical mode isn't much harder. Once you learn the simple dodge/guard/reflect system the game becomes a joke.

Decreasing health won't make KH harder, because it's easy as fuck to beat the entire game without getting hit. Adding a stamina bar would make it difficult.

He already said they weren't flashy in KH2. most of the finishers were practical and simple

Did they show more of Larry yet?

You faggots forced my hand

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8hrXyG1xw

>most of the finishers were practical and simple
That's wrong especially when you get into the drive forms, and general late game finishers

You mean simple and clean

>Lingering Will
>can be beaten by spamming one move
>Data Xemnas
>can be beaten by spamming reflect and limits

Come on man, I think you have a point that certain abilities are clearly more powerful but your hatred of the later games is poorly defended. KH 2 was 100% cheese

I came here to post this. I feel like it would make sense to speed up the animation or make the world more compact. Hopefully not something to worry about in KH3

You can do unlimited air combos in KH2

That's what made them more tolerable though. They weren't just standard combos. You actually had to earn them through limits or becoming high-level.

In BBS you're doing meme blasts from the get-go.

Can't you beat just short every boss by abusing Limit Mode and Ethers?

Even then that proves his point forms are something you have to work for and build up.
It would make sense for his moves to be flashy with final form at the end of the game.
As for late game finishers I can really only think of explosion and magnet finish, those aren't really as flashy and as limiting as what we are seeing in 2.8

...if you equipped stuff to enable that.

it's pretty much default in every KH game since.

>Critical mode isn't much harder.
Yet you insist on playing proud mode lol

>Tfw Platinum'd KH2 on Critical last year
>Started KH1 on Proud the other day using the Staff

You cannot do unlimited air combos from the start in any KH game

The finisher isn't much different from explosion in KH2. It's fine

but with no flashy finishers

>you

Fuck Platinuming anything for KH1.5.

Suck my fucking cock, beat CoM six fucking times.

it's actually much larger and brighter than explosion though, with a larger AOE too

nigga what?

Man magic looks so fun to use

You can in DDD

not sure about BBS because I haven't played that trash in ages

Leveling up to 99 was worse than having to replay the game over and over again.

You absolutely do have flashy air finishers in KH2, do you even Magnet explosion? Even with that aside you don't have flashy combo endings in BBS unlike in KH2 as far as the actual hit combos go and you begin to drop pretty quickly after the fact.

what in the fuck is the appeal of KH

You are forgetting that Aqua is a bona fide keyblade master already and Sora isn't.

Fun and beauty. You know, what a game is supposed to be.

What's so fun about it?

The combat, the forms, the difficulty, the summons, the magic, combos, the enemies, the bosses, the mini-games, the objectives, the shooting stages, etc.

i wonder if they will balance the skills and fix the hit stun problem?

probably not.

Are you really bitching about how flashy a JRPG title is? Holy shit.

I would mention that except it looks like by the trailers of kh3 we have seen its combat is going down the same road

wow how dare characters get stronger as the series progresses

story>gameplay
opinion discarded

>fix the hit stun problem

Hopefully they do. It got to the point just bashing enemies with a keyblade was not satisfying at all and a liability

>story>gameplay

>Kairi's hood is basically this

You fucks are so stupid for not believing the rebirth theory

Her hood looks more like Chirithy's ears. And the Rebirth theory is flimsy anyway.

autistic disney babbies jerking off over anime boys

you have 3 commands instead of two and no drop gauge so I really hope they did some game re-balancing.

THIS

WHY ARE PEOPLE IGNORING THIS

the keyblades are pretty cool dude
they're like keys
but they're also blades and shit
so you can slash stuff
but you also can open doors
first time I saw'em I was like
>whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

>The boss punishment system probably won't be back either.
If this is the case I will actually kill my self

Because it's wrong, the enemies clearly flinched in the KH3 trailer and they did so in the 0.2 trailer

I forgot the quote arrow
I was quoting him

It's got a good combat system.
It makes practically no use of it until the optional bosses in the Final Mix versions and everything outside of the combat mechanics isn't all that great but apparently it still has fans despite that.

What the fuck happened to his gains?

I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game outside of 1 and 2. The series was fun; it was Sora vs baddies in Disney worlds with Final Fantasy spliced in between. The Heartless moved the action along nicely in the first game, the Organization and the plot that followed it the second time around was a little out there, but everything was still focused on the core premise.

Now the series has gone full autistic from what I can gather in these threads. There's a bunch of original characters that say edgelord shit and it's just not charming anymore.

should I play the DS games or are the remix movies good enough?
does BBS emulate well on android? I have a nexus 6

I think he was saying

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>story>gameplay

Because it's still over a year until KH3 comes out and each new build points to hits stunning enemies. Besides if final chapter prologue is supposed to be a window to KH3 we'll see how it plays then

These are literally the exact same, the only difference is that the first picture has the gamma blown out because whoever took the picture is a retard.

I know it's Cred Forums but holy shit you guys cannot be this retarded.

>I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game outside of 1 and 2
Then no one cares about your opinion since you're clearly uneducated on the topic

Is the darkness

I'm pretty sure they flinch. I think they even counter you if you hit them too much

yes and just play the remix version

The english subtitles looks like some variant of Comic Sans.

They're probably still working on it/not that apparent due to the quality of the pic. In the Riku 2.8 comparison pic it looks like they had to go back and redefine his muscles. Terra's gains are pretty damn noticeable, I don't think they'd be that obvious to them.
Days is abomination.

I've been playing KH for years and I never noticed the similarities.

>it's pretty much default in every KH game since.
Have you played a KH game since KHII, user?

The ONLY game with ridiculous KHII-style airplay since has been Re:coded where you had a max of like 8 attacks in an air combo and didn't even need to hit things to keep the combo going.

BbS has no air game AT ALL and DDD's is nowhere near KHII.

>You can in DDD
You absolutely cannot, you drop(heh) really quickly after you finish a combo

If you know as much as you let on, can you give me a good reason to play these spinoff games, because they look bad. If I pick one up what am I getting myself into?

It's not Nomura's fault XIV was an abortion that completely fucked up everything happening at Square Enix while they brought it back to life.

This is a good video.

So... this.. is the power... of the PS4 pro...
Woaah...

>can you give me a good reason to play these spinoff games
They're canon

>Kairi's folded-ear hood
>resembling anything close to Ava's five-pound iron monolith ears
Rebirth believers are getting desperate

>There's a bunch of original characters that say edgelord shit and it's just not charming anymore.
Maybe you should play the games before you make judgments of their content.

>square now shows actual in progress shit instead of bullshots
lmao how times have changed

You are an idiot.

>lolfuckyou

I was basically expecting as much

>Re:coded HD remake on a console never
It hurts

>no more slowdowns
>no bigger screen
>no full controller
>no possible extra content

I'm happy I got this I guess

It also has great music/art design and while the story is not the best it does have some very likable characters.

THIS IS TOO FLASHY DELETE THIS

Honestly Terra's face in the top image more suitably represents his retardation.

he's right though, they're not spinoffs. just because you aren't playing as Sora, Donald, and Goofy doesn't mean the game isn't important.

BBS is one of "spinoff" games and has some of the most important story arcs out of any of the games

>this fucking garbo game got delayed

Unbelievable.

wow this just in KH 2.9999945393459 is coming out right now!

The multiple playthroughs are not the problem at all, it's leveling Riku and Sora to 99. Sora can be done mindlessly but it's still took me like eight or ten hours even starting at 60 something, and Riku took at least sixteen or more starting from either 45 or 54, except with Riku you have to be watching the screen constantly fighting Neoshadows that duck underground or break every card you have over and over again and even warping them all takes forever.

user, pretty sure he was making fun of the gif because Data-Sora skullfucks the enemies shown pretty hard

Reminder:

>It has been said that in order to fully enjoy the journey in the third installation, players should first play "Kingdom of Hearts 2.8," which means it will take some months before Square Enix releases "Kingdom Hearts 3."

>ignoring several games with great gameplay and content comparable to 1 and 2 because they don't have a number on them

Nobody has to convince you of anything, you're just clearly a retard.

I never understood this KH is edgy meme. Kingdom Hearts is about as edgy as Star Wars, only surface level.

>months
Years, you mean

I hate how Nomura got rid of Roxas for Ventus. Ventus was awful while KH2 Roxas is the only decent OC

>yeah but it isn't THAT deep

What, Roxas has been in a shit load of the games, almost all of them outside of KH1

the lighting is different

>buying the same game twice
kill yourself

reminder

re:coded actually has better balance for skills and proper enemy stun unlike bbs and dream drop distance.

>what is 0.2 and Back Cover
>what is the same game but in beautiful HD and buttery smooth 60 fps

roxas has his own game, and is still inside sora.

He appeared for five seconds being sad about something he had already dealt with in KH2

His "game" ended up making him a shhity character though

>re:coded actually has better balance for skills
Not by much though, it still amounts to just spamming Judgement Triad once you get about 40% into the game since everything else is disgustingly weak. Magnet is also completely terrible and only pulls once even if there's enemies around, they can actually fall out of it. Magic in general isn't worth using outside of Triple Pursuit, and any of the base level attacks are complete and utter garbage and you only use them because it's just barely more powerful than normally whacking an enemy.

He's probably gonna be back. He and Sora had a conversation in 3D and even Sora believes that Roxas should be his own person.

is the aqua story 60fps as well?

Probably because the drop system was so exploitable.
You could just buy items to pad the time until you finished a level, then just drop and do it as the other character.

no.

Thats exactly what I was talking about. At the end of KH2 he says that Namine and himself were lucky to merge with their original selves. This revival bullshit just removes any reason to care about the story

Jesus christ that normal person model doesn't look so good in HD

you mean the tron girl?

she looks good in the kingdom-hearts-anime style

What I hate is that Nomura seems to think he's clever by reusing character designs lile Roxas. The clothes are almost the same too. What a lazy fuck

When buying the same game twice means
>more buttons/sticks for better control
>more screen real estate for better visibility and an improved HUD
>1080p60fps
>other minor changes/improvements
>new content (Dream Eaters, maybe more)

I'll happily buy it.
Also, there's no content via 0.2 and Back Cover

except.... all the other org members revived as well.

>Data-Sora boss in KHIII
>yfw Judgement Triad

why not? you think the pro will do 60fps or just 4k 30fps

The skin still looks plastic-ish but fuck it's greatly improved over whatever the hell was that in the old look.

If you're going for a stylized look like KH you should really just stick to skin that isn't too detailed. Aesthetic cohesion is important.

Neither. 2x 30fps at best.

>Your health instantly goes from full to a game over and Second Chance/Once More can't save you because one of them was slower than the others due to you trying to dodge.

Ignoring the thread's theme.

Can any of you millennial fucks tell me what the fuck happened in X [Chi] ? Did the protagonist survived the war or fucking what. Why did he wake up in present time? Or was that still the past? Does this mean Maleficent and the protagonist are dreaming inside the same person?

Who's the dreamer that dreamt the keyblade war? Kairi? She is the only character so far that we know that knows what really happened there.

I used to believe the Dandellions were the ones that Eraqus and Xehanort are descended from. But it seems all the dandellions fucking died in the war just like everyone else. So does this mean Eraqus is a descendant from Luxu and the Master of Masters?

Also, what the fuck happened to Ava vs Luxu? Why did she attack the player so not-Ava like?

Explain, neo-Cred Forums

Clearly for the story.
youtu.be/bNpDwXclzac

>roxas, xion, and namine will all become their own selves

will roxas have a harem?

>Who's the dreamer that dreamt the keyblade war? Kairi? She is the only character so far that we know that knows what really happened there.
Ventus is the theory.

>Kairi? She is the only character so far that we know that knows what really happened there.
What?

>At the end of KH2 he says that Namine and himself were lucky to merge with their original selves
You do realize she was talking about the FACT. Nanime is Sora + Kairi's heart, right?

It is a miracle that a girl managed to merge with Sora again after Kairi's heart went back to her own body.

>Kairi? She is the only character so far that we know that knows what really happened there.
Not really. Eraqus and Xehanort also know the story. The prevailing theory is that Ven is dreaming of the War.
>I used to believe the Dandellions were the ones that Eraqus and Xehanort are descended from. But it seems all the dandellions fucking died in the war just like everyone else. So does this mean Eraqus is a descendant from Luxu and the Master of Masters?
We haven't see everything that's going on with the Dandelions. Remember Unchained is X's "Season 2" and there's more to cover.
>Also, what the fuck happened to Ava vs Luxu? Why did she attack the player so not-Ava like?
It just kind of resolved and went to the boss rush with the Foretellers at the end of the story.
>Explain, neo-Cred Forums
Is this supposed to be a thing?

Sheeeeet.

Maleficent got inside Ventus then?

She is the only character that had a grandmother that told stories of Ye Olde Days.

>Did the protagonist survived the war or fucking what
I'm pretty sure he survived.

>Why did he wake up in present time? Or was that still the past?
We could be, don't quote me on this, In a dream that's in a data world or something stupid like that

That doesn't mean she knows what really happened. And the way that Kairi's Grandmother relates the story is in the form of a Fairytale that skips over a lot of the intricacies that are shown in X and Unchained.

Is Ventus a Dandelion, user-sama?

The story Kairi's grandmother tells isn't exactly detailed.

Also we're gonna find out more in Back Cover since the Foretellers probably know what the fuck is happening better than Player ever did.

And then there's Season 2 after that.

That's also a theory. We don't know how Ven came to be in Xehanort's care initially so that space is there for that.

>implying they don't

user, they gave her spats, thigh highs, a halter top with a built-in turtleneck, full platemail combat armor, short hair, a tomboyish personality, and big sister qualities to boot. Every single one of those are fetish fuel all on their own, and they combined them all into one character.

She may be Kingdom Hearts' Lightning, but it doesn't matter when they nail the execution with her infinitely harder than they ever did with the pink haired version.

Aqua is the perfect JRPG waifu. Ignore the false prophets that claim otherwise.

The delay is honestly killing me.

Couldn't give less of a fuck about Aqua's Despair Arc. The keyblade war got so fucking interesting and twisted at the end of X. I loved every moment of it.

>Can any of you millennial fucks tell me what the fuck happened in X [Chi] ? Did the protagonist survived the war or fucking what. Why did he wake up in present time? Or was that still the past? Does this mean Maleficent and the protagonist are dreaming inside the same person?

DATE ESCAPE
A
T
E

E
S
C
A
P
E

What the actual fuck is a Dandelion.

>Kingdom Hearts' Lightning
I still don't get why this comparison is even made.

Same. Even though 0.2 is definitely hype, I'm loading into Back Cover the second I pop that disc in

But I didn't play Coded because I was told it was shit and meaningless.

The Dandelions are a group of Keyblade wielders that Ava is gathering, regardless of Union, in hopes of them escaping the War.

Play the fucking games, you loser.

Its literally spelled out in X [Chi] multiple times.

Same.

No. It just allowed Ansemaru to pop out of Riku and fuck up Lexaeus.

>I was told it was shit
you were lied to

This is why you don't listen to Cred Forums

Damn you, Cred Forums !

>you millennial fucks
>implying the poster is older than said millennials
So you're older than 36, and you still come onto Cred Forums? How sad is your life? Have you gained any powers yet, or did you fail the wizard training just like everything else?

every tough girl that the game creators shove in your face and beg you to love is Lightning

welcome to Cred Forums

Nigger you think I have the patience to play a fucking shitty mobile game?

I thought I was the only one

It was only shitty after 8 months of playing it. The browser game was legit fun.

>what is a fucking emulator from 2007
you're a brand drone and you should kill yourself

I played the browser right up to before Beast castle update. I watched the rest of the story on Youtube. Which you can also watch, its not even that long because the story advances were far and between the games.

>3DS Emulator

why she run so fast wtf

ppsspp is from 2012, dude.

press square to run

ddd had it

Skuld is Kingdom Hearts' Lighting to me.

What, no it didn't?

I can't wait for KHX Back Page.

Hopefully the fights there are full length.

>people don't realize master of masters is xigbar/xehanort

>people don't realize that ventus is luxu

>people don't realize that the dandelions eventually sacrifice themselves so that everything isn't destroyed and thwart xehanort's plans AGAIN

>That part in the trailer where RoD starts looking hellish and all those Darksides start rising and form a spirit bomb

I'm so hyped to see hows that's going to play out in the game, god damn Darksides are the best heartless.

>Playing outdated pieces of shit

It's only 20 bucks, there's no excuse. And if that's too rich for your blood you should at least pirate it on CFW.

No way. They can't be hundreds of years old and still look young.

This isn't Disgaea.

We better get more heartless like that hellspawn that you fought in BBSFM. The way it struck from the darkness and tried getting you from the back was top notch.

do you realize that they're in some other realm right where time probably flows differently.

Nigger that screenshot is disgusting. Learn2Emulate.

Blame Google for it.

How the fuck are the PS2 models better than the PS4 models? Wtf is wrong with Nomura?

the fact that its EARS AT ALL is enoug

Oh I guess that motif just SWUNG IN out of nowhere huh? Yeah what a conincidence

Is aqua losing it?

That image is a psp model, user, and from the remake, which if anything, uses the kh2 models as base. So in any of the two valid options here, you would be wrong.

Yes. We've known this for awhile. The ending of the 0.2 demo has been on Youtube for a while. Terra's appearance in that scene isn't real.

Yes, but we already know miku saves her

Eh not necessarily. The most recent that we see Aqua would be her conversation with Ansem the Wise which takes place after/near the end of KH2 while Nomura has said that 0.2 takes place right after BbS' Secret Episode. So something has to have gone on for Mickey to leave her there.

Unless you meant that he reassures her so she's less crazy, then just ignore what I said.

What I didn't get is that every keyblade wieldier was using the powers of the keyblade wielders from the future. So if they knew there were keyblade wielders in the future why did they bother to have a war. They knew for a fact it wasn't all over.

Also, are we going to see those upgraded ninja heartless again? And edgy chirity?

>ears are a carbon-copy of Chirithy's
>B-BUT IT'S ACTUALLY AVA YOU GUYS
If you say so

>riku always sexy
>kairi always cute
>sora always retarded
Cat ´face ´sora is hilarious

>that wrist
This is roxas,right? He has the black and white wrist from a nobody.

What kills me about this is how Kairi's hood is such compelling evidence for it when Riku, who also is part of the Rebirth theory, has no Unicorn motifs at all. I think that at most color palettes will be shared, but outside of that the Foretellers are separate characters with little connection to Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Kairi, or Riku.

I think the Ava is Kairi's Grandmother theory is a bit more plausible but I don't think that one is gonna happen either.

>being poor
literally no excuse

All they did was change the lighting the fucking models are all the same lmfaooo this isn't a fucking upgrade.

And Terra's face, what the fuck? he doesn't look like anime, he looks like a fucken doll lmao.

riku hood is a resemblance of the organization

signaling his dark side

No. It's Ven. And he has the same wristband too.

It's Ventus

The collar alone should be a dead giveaway but somehow nobody can figure it out

So if it's establishing a connection between Kairi and the Chirithy, what are the implications here? I haven't beaten Unchained, but doesn't this imply Kairi will be mastering the powers of the dream reality (flowmotion?), or maybe obtain some Dream Eaters of her own?

It's definitely striking that Unchained opens up with a scene with Kairi and her grandmother

Oh. thanks

Okay?
Yeah. That's how I knew it was him. And then of course Nomura confirmed it like half a month later.

the amount of ground they cover with simple steps is far too much. I know it's the RoD but Aqua's ability to cover ground so well is...retarded, to say the least. hope they don't fuck up KH3 (they will btw)

>It's definitely striking that Unchained opens up with a scene with Kairi and her grandmother
So did X

>? I haven't beaten Unchained, but doesn't this imply Kairi will be mastering the powers of the dream reality (flowmotion?), or maybe obtain some Dream Eaters of her own?
Nothing has really pointed in that direction. Unchained is still going so maybe later.

Do you think they made Aced into a violent prick because his Union is always dead last in the Lux rankings?

But Chirithy is a Dream Eater right? Kairi having Chirithy ears seems significant if we're discussing the realm of sleep

she's not losing it, stop pushing it.

she's having a tough time wondering around in the realm of darkness as expected.

we already know she's fine by the time she reaches ansem so she'll be okay.

why is the bottom so fuggen dark?

she probably asks mickey to leave her so she can stop the spirit bomb thingy.

Chirithy is a dream eater, but it could really just because Nomura thought it was cute.
You do realize that she could lose it and later recover right? We've seen multiple times now that it was getting to her. I didn't say that she was gonna stay that way.

do you NOT know what commands you have set? I can easily memorize eight commands in DDD. HINT: you'll only be equipping Balloon/ga and Cure/ra/ga anyway lmfao

Didn't include balloonra because that startup time is fucking garbage. balloon is fucking superior to it in every way except "theoretical" DPS. and balloonga is like balloon on steroids.

>establishing a connection between Kairi and the Chirithy
user, I think it's just supposed to look cute.

Not everything is a big lore tease

>played KH1, CoM, and KH2
>assumed I would be able to play KH3 when it comes out with some minor wiki-ing of the Keyblade Warriors from 2's cinematic
>read this post

I think someone speculated in the general that when X's was first starting they pretty much watched how things were going with the Unions and developed the Foretellers from there. We don't know for sure if that happened, but who knows.

Poking fun at DA BEARS is fun though.

better version

youtu.be/Vjin6a2m1FY

>Ace
Is he the one that keeps bullying Ira?

pretty much. if he didn't have DORKNESS he would have been thoroughly fucked.

you seriously think Nomura put chirithy ears on Kairi's new outfit for zero reason? The fuck is that? It's not even a new thing where an outfit has plot relevant details in it. And maybe you don't believe the rebirth theory, but at the least it could be some sort of parallel to the foreteller days without it being a straight up rebirth. Like ears just start popping up on hoods and we're supposed to think Kairi's case it's just for "cute"?

Aced really has it out for Ira. We don't know why. But he seems to be the bully in general. He tries to give Gula Shaken Baby Syndrome at some point during the trailer.

>played only those same games
>decided to play the rest in release order
>still haven't done it
Nigga I ain't reading that post. Nigga u dumb.

You missed a lot

user, sometimes it's just not that deep.

i'm saying she comes close but doesn't. going by the trailer mickey helps her out and then she has some sort of resolve.

and i doubt you would be able to "lose it" in the realm of darkness and recover.

will back cover explain the story of the mobile game?

And this is nomura, so sometimes it is. Also, establishing a connection between two characters via two similar traits, e.g. the same ears, is anything but "deep." It's incredibly simplsitic, and you yourself said it's chirithy's ears. Dismissing a possibility of a connection here comes off as intentionally asinine, so I don't get what your on about.

>an axe
>deals blunt damage

I wouldn't mind this shit.

But fuck. I don't wanna fly the gummiship anymore.

I had enough 11 years ago.

It's not really sharp, it's just a blunt object.

Did you miss the "maybe later" part of my first part? I didn't say that it absolutely couldn't happen, I said that nothing in the current story has pointed in that direction and sometimes that Nomura doesn't try to make everything a big lore conspiracy. We know that he thinks that Chirithy and Scottish Folds, which Chirithy is, are cute he could have just thought that the ears were cute. That's all that I'm saying.

Shouldn't that be U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D?
With the double D to indicate the double dose of pimping.

>he used a gameshark code for Judgment Triad
>he didn't fight using status effects

dude.

She's using a modified Explosion finisher from KH2

So lets figure out who the 7 Lights actually are.

For Keyblade Users (not counting Xehanort and the Foretellers crew) we have.

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Mickey
Lea
Aqua
Terra
Ventus
Eraqus
Yen Sid
Roxas
Xion

We can assume that Yen Sid and Eraqus are certainly out of the picture. That leaves us with 10 Keyblade users, with as of right now, 4 Confirmed Masters (Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Aqua), and two potentially going through the Mark of Mastery (Kairi and Lea), and 3 capable of that strength (Terra, Ventus, Roxas).

We know Riku and Sora are out of the picture now as far as Darknesses are concerned, so that leaves us with 8 Keyblade Users and 5 Lights. We also know that somehow Xehanort no longer has control over Terra according to DDD, so he's likely a Light as well (despite some of the time travel issues with that).

Sora, Riku, Terra (3/7)

That leaves us with 4 Lights and 7 Keyblade users. We know obviously Mickey will be one as well, so we're down to 3 Lights left and 6 Keyblades users (Aqua, Kairi, Lea, Ventus, Roxas, Xion). We also know Kairi is basically an impossibility due to her heart.

So we have 5 lights (Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra), and 5 keyblader users (Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, Lea).

Any thoughts?

If this is truly her Kh3 outfit, that type of thinking comes across as borderline disrespectful. I'd sooner believe we'd get a black cauldron world than think he'd apply scottish fold ears to a main character from an already existing character just because it's cute, but whatever.

>borderline disrespectful.
Nigga, it's a fictional character.

>used a gameshark code for Judgment Triad

>We also know that somehow Xehanort no longer has control over Terra according to DDD, so he's likely a Light as well (despite some of the time travel issues with that).
It's implied to be the opposite actually.
>Roxas
>Xion
No.

It's a fucking character design. Nomura can make his girls cute if he wants to.

You think Naminé's sandals have some sort of lore significance?

Oh oh! I bet Larxene's antennae unlock the secrets behind Julius's appearance in DDD!

I'm talking about Nomura and a entire franchise's worth of his work. Somehow you can accept Sora's vigil in 3D but not this "at the moment."

Roxas and Xion won't be coming back.

My guess is.

>Lights
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Lea, Roxas, Xion

>Darknesses
Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas/Terra, Xigbar, Saix, Vanitas/Ventus,
Riku Replica, Marluxia, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, Aqua.

@352284972
>comparing chirithy's ears on a main character to sandals

not even giving you a (you)

Nomura likes Scottish Folds

He has two of them
They're cute as heck

So he puts cute little fold ears on Kairi's hood

HOW HARD IS THAT TO ACCEPT

Not him, but both Re:Coded and DDD said they aren't gone and that they're just 'sleeping'. They're coming back, it was pretty evident.

she's only KH's Lightning in English. in Japanese she is much more emotive (and believeable). You can hear her tonal shifts when talking with friends or when speaking to enemies. Not in ENG though.

Willa Holland was a mistake.

That's not the issue with Roxas and Xion being lights.

That's... that's not what people mean when they say "X's Lightning"

>Darknesses
>Aqua

design wise the Invisible is the most GOAT. a shame they only appeared in KH1 (and I guess CoM and Days). loved fighting them too, felt like a real fucken threat like a true end game non-boss Heartless.

I do like the Darkside though. just this huge fucking humanoid beast that will fuck your shit up. love it

You actually can't. She only screams better. Her seiyuu Megumi Toyoguchi is actually rather raspy and deadpan herself a fair amount of the time.

I will admit she shows more emotion than Willa Holland did in BBS and seems to be showing in 0.2, but they're both rather raspy characters with a variety of deadpan moments unless things get super heated.

Also Willa Holland is a qt and she fits Aqua just fine, she's improved a lot. If anybody needs to be complained about its Terra, the VA and Seiyuu are vastly different in tones and comparisons.

>edgy chirithy
explain this meme.

>Terra's appearance isn't reaal
that explains why he looks like a plastic doll lmfao

An existing character ALREADY HAS THAT IN IT. So now you're trying to get me to believe Nomura is so obsesed with these, that he's slapping ears of his favorite cat on not only side characters, but the main heroine. Because... you said so. In a world where Sora's X in 3D has great meaning, and foretellers suddenly have ears on their hoods. There's going to be zero connection here by the end of 3. That's what you're telling me. And you just want me to accept this? That sounds like a silly notion.

There are more people that don't understand the timeline than people who do.

And many of those people don't really understand a lot of the information from the secret endings.

You know what? I can see you feel some sort of way about the ears on her hood especially after you called it "borderline disrespectful", I'm just gonna say okay, give you your (You) and move on. Kay?

There is no reason that they can't be, why wouldn't they be if they get to come back?
Yes, the Dark Lord of the Heartless will break her hearts when we have to cute her beautiful ass down.

Chirithy is not a singular character. NA version of Unchained hasn't reached a specific scene yet, but if you've been playing it, it shows that every "player" has their own Chirithy.

There's a Nightmare Version of Chirithy. That's what that user is referring to.
Clearly. Some of the ideas that get thrown around in these threads are clearly disproven and nonplausible if people would take the chance and pay attention.

No, it's its own thing brah. :^)

Apparently you can't? Because you still think that line was directed at your opinion of the ears (or something?) when I was criticizing what you presumed of Nomura. That he would start doing this when it's unprecedented.

I think you care more about it because you want me to JUST ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON when you haven't even given any solid reason to. You said Nomura think those cat ears are cute. I think saying that of Nomura is indeed bordeline disrespectful. Feel free to move on, I'm simply clarifying.

The amount of people that can't understand timelines period (whether they involve time travel or not) on Cred Forums is fucking insane regardless of the franchise.

I really would hate to see all those people try to comprehend Primer .

I wonder who the Traitor is.
Out of all the people in this room it could be anyone.

Are you trying to tell me that we'll have an equivalent scene to "that X on your chest" in KHIII?

"Those ears on your hood..."

Fuck off you autist.

>slapping ears of his favorite cat on not only side characters
He didn't slap ears on Chirithy. Chirithy literally is a Scottish Fold.

You want to sperg out on design similarities?
Have you noticed how much of KH1 Sora is present in Skuld?

I still can't believe a video game with Disney characters became this complicated to so many people.

How did Nomura do it? Just how?

No, that's Magic Pulse 3. Explosion is an entirely different finisher in BBS. It's a light-based finisher - Aqua's finishers are Magic-based because she herself is a magic based finisher (dictated in the character select screen).

The twist its Ava

Aced is the biggest asshole, but who knows with him. This is also a theory, but the way most people talk about it, it wasn't intentional on her part.

By releasing important games on a variety of handhelds and then those people assuming they had nothing to do with anything so they refused to actually play any of them despite having years to do so and even years after they're all in one convenient place on a single console.

>tfw part of Vulpus and always 1st

I ain't even mad.

>n a world where Sora's X in 3D has great meaning, and foretellers suddenly have ears on their hoods. There's going to be zero connection here by the end of 3. That's what you're telling me. And you just want me to accept this? That sounds like a silly notion.
You do realize that Recusant's Sigil had shown up before the X on Sora's chest right?

Megumi Toyoguchi IS raspy in terms of JP VAs, but compared to Willa...she's really fucken GOAT.

I actually think Terra is fine. the thing is that, the actual VA's vocal chords are probably being strained so he sounds a bit reserved at times instead of letting out the true emotion of the line.

EX: Compare Terra releasing his darkness against Xehanort in English and in JP:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaARJZLXDiY

youtube.com/watch?v=vuNbDJiIj5g

We don't even really know what they're supposed to "Betray"

>Are you trying to tell me that we'll have an equivalent scene to "that X on your chest" in KHIII?

I never said that. Go re-read the beginning of the discussion.

Yeah, so? We're in a post-sigil plot-point world. That was part of the plot--establishing a detail in an outfit that we'd otherwise not even think about. All I ever said was there's probably some kind of connection going on with hooded ears all of a sudden. How deep the connection or how plot-relevant it is, I never specified.

Its just because you're not used to it. The point is that Aqua is supposed to be raspy, that makes Willa a good casting choice. Besides Megumi has played in plenty of other things where she isn't raspy at all, its intentional on her part as far as voicing Aqua goes, they got Willa because she was naturally Raspy. She has improved and realistically her voice likely can't go as high and emotional without cracking or getting more raspy, which happens at time when she plays Thea/Speedy in Arrow. Its part of her vocal chords, much like you're saying about Terra. I think she's a fine cast and fits Aqua just fine as far as voices go.

As for Terra, I'll admit he does get better as the game goes on, especially at the end, but for a good chunk of the game, he's lifeless. I mean we can't have Sean Schemmel and Chris Sabat screaming all the time I understand, but he could have used a bit more at times.

I think all the voices fit everybody though honestly, I think it all works out perfectly. But everybody has their opinions, I just find people to be unnecessarily harsh on Willa's performance in particularly because Aqua is a waifu.

since when?

they're fucken Foretellers dude. they betray EACH OTHER. remember, they all have a tome from the Book right? the "common goal" is to keep the world in one piece. someone "betrays" them in the sense that they fuck things up. the start of it is the Unions for Lux. that then turns to greed, then someone seeks after Kingdom Hearts.

afaik, the 5 foreteller's individual goals aren't known until Back Cover releases. Gula shows that he's definitely hiding something (trust no one, not even myself :^^^^) but that's all we know so far.

Luxu doesn't count, his stated goal is already to just watch the Foretellers. MoM we don't know, but how can he "betray" his students lmao.

No, I disagree. Holland really slipped on her delievery. It's all around much better in Jap.

They're just ears on a hood.

>since when

>MoM we don't know, but how can he "betray" his students lmao.
Some people think that he may be more malicious that what's been let on, as apparently he doesn't care for the fate of the world or something like that.

No they aren't. They're Chirithy's ears on a hood.

Yeah that's what I mean. There could technically be no traitor, just thinking there is one will cause them to split and fight each other.

Ava could be the traitor for forming the Dandelions
Aced could be the traitor for saying "fuck the master I'll beat everyone and make 1 union"

And it's cute

What the fuck even is Kingdom Hearts 2.8?

Is it like 1.5 + 2.5 in one package? Or is it like the Ground Zeros of KH3? Or something else entirely?

I mean, Willa just sounds...monotone? to me. I don't even hear rasp at times, just kind of "reading the lines" yknow? IDK. Could be me being unnecessarily harsh, could be me not knowing what I'm talking about.

At the end of the day, I do agree though that everyone kinda fits. I have my gripes, but I wouldn't completely axe any of the VAs. they do a better job than I ever could, that's for damned sure.

They're just ears that look like Chirithy's on a hood. Is that better for you?
Google.

You hear his delivery in the trailer? He is absolutely care free "lol who gives a shit about this world lmao". Not in a malicious way though, just a literal "who gives a fuck". Almost like a dude weed type of guy.

please fuck off with this meme.

we can agree on that

Perfect.

I understand. I guess I'm a bit more sympathetic, because my voice has similar issues, where if I raise it to high it gets rather raspy or too deep on a level where I'd probably be told to redo the lines if I was a voice actor because it sounds out of whack compared to the rest. I assume Willa has a similar problem based on her voice though. Which yeah, can give off a bit of monotone essence at times. Mine isn't as harsh as her rasp though so I'm not completely in that, but I can hear it from myself when talking as well.

So what are you, a Kairifag that's desperately clinging to a possible Chirithy connection to make her more prominent?

Being carefree doesn't mean ha doesn't have malicious intentions.

How can people call DDD a spin-off when it adds as much to the story as 2 adds to 1?

Its more like KH3 Mobile version and the one we are getting in 2017/2018 is KHIV

>Different lip-syncing for both versions

See now this is the kinda stuff most weeb games would consider non-important. But they are and we do notice them. Good fucking show SE.

They're called shitposters user, they believe anything that isn't numbered is a spinoff even when you tell them how important BBS and DDD both are and that KH3 might as well have a 4 or 5 at the end of it, they still shitpost.

Just ignore them.

No, I'm a xionfag who likes pointing out how silly people sound when they get heated and proclaim elitist opinions as if anything to the contrary was ridiculous.

You know. In a Kingdom hearts thread.

>not realizing its called kh 3D for a reason
boy you sure are slow

m-muh Roman numerals

I just can't read any kinda maliciousness from his delivery though. he just doesn't give a shit.

blah blah blah the only important shit is LE TRUE ORGANIZATION asspull, time travel asspull, and Riku being a Keyblade Master. DDD had important information in it to be sure, but the deliver was flat.

if they wanted DDD to be the intro to KH3, they should have made it a console-tier title IMO. it felt short, it felt small, and it felt OSAKA. please bring back based Tokyo team for KH3, and I mean more than 10% of the overall KH3 team.
/////
They can't afford the lip syncing for all cutscenes (notably when the eyes get all 2D static), but when they do...good lord I just grow a smile across my face.

It's not super important, yeah, but I listen to fandubs all the time and if they don't match the lips...I get kinda perturbed. childish, I know, but I do it.

but that's the same thing, user!

At this point in time, Square probably puts the most love into their games by far. I mean people may not like Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, or certain games within them like FFXIII and such, but they do put a lot of love in their games regardless that a lot of developers and publishes just don't care for anymore. Nomura especially.

This too.

its literally KINGDOM HEARTS THREE-DEE.

>(notably when the eyes get all 2D static)
Speaking of this, someone's noticed that Aqua's mouth moves while she has lines in the gameplay.
Pancake face days are over.

>Jiminy Cricket's AND Master Xehanort's voice actors both died before KH3

I hope SE can find good replacements

>and it felt OSAKA

BBS for a game that was made for a piece of shit like PSP was fucking amazing tho.

what if you go to new york and there are heartless symbiotes

They found a good replacement for Christopher Lee, I'm sure they'll be fine. Xehanort's Seiyuu also died a couple months before Leonard Nimoy too.

Placing five bucks on Corey Burton doing Xehanort

>dont have ps3
>only ps2
>finished KH1 today
>taking rest of the day to watch Chain of memories and 358/2
>gonna start on KH2 tomorrow

>tfw saving booze money for ps3 and ps4 so i can just play the series as it was meant to.

i've never seen anything from Chain of memories, so just being a faggot and watching the cutscenes and shit online has me pretty hype

in JP? probably lots of talented actors. it's tied down heavily but probably not as badly as in ENG.

they won't find good replacements for Literally Spock and the other one. just won't happen. Wayne Allwine is god tier Mickey, Brett Iwan...there's just something off about him. i wish I knew the proper terms, but like...his voice sounds higher like he's forcing his voice, where Wayne's Mickey just seemed natural (lower? IDK someone who does voicing please help me out here)

I really agree. BBS was awesome. only thing I didn't like were Mysterious Figure's fucking rape rope and summoning like six invisible clones. that fight I think is the most bullshit fight in the series. No Heart by comparison was super tame.

Christopher Lee's DiZ is god tier though. and Billy Zane's Ansem SoD is also god tier. wish they didn't die/only serve for one game.

I loved BBS, I thought it was a fantastically fun game. Its not without its flaws, as I personally never liked or used Shotlocks and the worlds are rather short and small, but the gameplay itself, I absolutely loved personally.

Terra's was a bit lacking in speed I felt, and Ventus was more an all around character that felt like a bridge between KH1 and KH2 combat styles, but Aqua, High Octane Cartwheel Action was insanely fun, especially blasting mines and magic all over the place with free Reflegas and Ghost Drive. Absolutely loved it, she was incredibly and stupidly fun to play as that made me actually care about Magic within the other series beyond Guard Magic and Curaga.

I'm really looking forward to 0.2 and getting to play as her, as well as what Osaka can do with KH3 in terms of the flash based on what I've seen with 0.2. Haven't played DDD yet, since I got a 3DS late and they had announced 2.8 not long after.

>Christopher Lee's DiZ is god tier though. and Billy Zane's Ansem SoD is also god tier. wish they didn't die/only serve for one game.

I won't deny either, same with Nimoy, but I think they'll find someone that is a good enough replacement.
Hope you enjoy yourself user and godspeed.

hey don't buy a PS3 JUST YET. they might (MIGHT) release 2.5 and 1.5 on PS4. it would be a physical release (obviously) but even so, just hold off until late 2017 before you purchase a PS3 unless you have other games that are PS3-only.

Shotlocks aren't super useful early game because they aren't (or shouldn't be - YOU can) leveled up. In most fights they aren't good either. but they shine hard in Aqua vs Braig.

>instead of going with based sonic speed Ventus they went with shiitty muh Magic Aqua.

Who the fuck even uses spells except for Heal and Reflex in this series?

>Implying I used a cheat to get three Judgement Triads
I could only make a single one when I got to Hollow Bastion which carried me all the way to the end of the game, and then making another two is trivial since it's absurdly easy to farm Munny with Zero/One. Then you just have to CR it which takes no time at all. Before I even bothered with the harder Avatar Sectors I already had three crown level CR'd Triads with a crown level CR'd Cura as well.

Keep in mind that Judgement Triad literally does 1.5-2 bars of health even on Critical mode, and the attack can rebound on top of it recovering in like five seconds. Why would I ever use anything else at that point?

You're obnoxious, Bonita himself considers DDD the start of KH3.

yeah let's just make ventus playable when he's supposed to be comatose, fuck the story

you're retarded

I know Shotlocks can be especially abused due to their iframes and damage. I just never liked using them personally.

I don't know, in KH2 I have problems doing Critical and Proud modes (at least the Data Battles and LW and such) and I'm not as good at combining everything together like crazy Japanese people at Lv. 1 and dropping dudes in seconds.

But in BBS, I was great, I could do those Lv. 1 Critical things and not have a problem, even without abusing the system. Vanitas' Lingering Will or whatever was one of the funnest boss fights I've had in the entire series when using Aqua, whereas I just find Lingering Will in KH2FM to be stupidly frustrating at times.

While I can't say anything for Xehanort, Disney most likely has people lined up to voice any of their characters at a moment's notice.

Like, how many VA's are dead from their original Disney movies? When was the last time any of them needed to be voiced? But Disney has people to do it, even if they don't need them to.

I always found the KH1 cast to be incredibly interesting, as if they called in every favor they ever had. I really wish I could learn more about it.

>fuck the story

Well this happend around the release of GBA COM

Someone didn't know the glory of the Mine Seeker and Ghost Drive Goddess with Thunder Surge.

Also Ventus is in a coma and you will not due the Demyx Data Battle without Firaga spam, you absolutely will not.

what's he gonna do while he's dreaming in CO?

also Seeker Mine is god tier.

can you do Avatar Sectors without linking to Nintendo Wifi Connection?

I know he does, it doesn't mean I enjoy the title as the start of 3 or that it "feels" like the start of 3.

VLS is a really great boss fight, I totally agree.

CoM handled a hormone-raging Sora very well.
>After I finish with him, you're next.
Damn he didn't even hestitate.

Chain of Memories was the second fucking KH game what the fuck do you even mean by that there was hardly any story established at that point

>can you do Avatar Sectors without linking to Nintendo Wifi Connection?
Yes, it just takes absolutely forever for you to get a tag. Just sit it in Sleep Mode and then check back every hour or so. Might as well just cheat the Dalmatians in though, 100 sectors unlocked and I got a whopping 11 of them which took more than 20 hours at least. Then there's the actual clothes farming, I just can't do it.

I'd like to hear how they pictured it to the VAs
>RING-RING
>Hello? Hey Jim.
>Oh? You got a role for me?
>Really? We doing another Aladdin sequel?
>What? A video game?
>...Uh-Huh...What the hell's a Final Fantasy?
>...With the kid from The Sixth Sense?!

I mean that the story went full retard with COM already.

even if I don't lean on any one side for the ears, you jumping to that conclusion only makes you out as someone who shouted the cute argument because you couldn't come to terms with kairi being relevant tbqh senpai

i can see why plenty of people were lost when they skipped out on CoM back when Kh2 released.

Sora, Donald and Goofy getting Blonde Induced Dementia is some pretty feelsy shit.

Mickey trying to get Riku back on the Darkness addict anonymous wagon is also very nice.

alright, fair enough.
i'll hold off till 2017.

ps3's might be cheaper anyway.

>Kairi
>at all relevant besides being a plot device
oh joy in my heart I want to see how she is (not at all) handled in KH3. she'll go through keyblade training with Disney and still only kill like one or two Shadows lmao. useless character even if she's cute.

Oh, cool. I'll probaly drop $30 on it tomorrow for my 3ds. thanks for the tip man.

>plot devices aren't relevant
wut

I just feel like it's too little too late with Kairi, she did nothing until the very end of KH2 and then suddenly at the end of KH3D she's going to do the Mark of Mastery?

I can't imagine she'll get any spotlight in KH3 since we're supposed to be back to focusing on Sora, but we'll see.

BBS' flaws were mostly visible in it's boss battles. Fighting random Unversed was nothing, but holy shit the boss battles. And I doubt it was intentional, rather just poorly designed.

The bosses could simply fall out of your combo at a moments notice, most likely after the 1st or second hit. Many of the end-game bosses even teleported away the second you hit the command button.

Yeah a lot of people had assumed it was just KH1 with cards and there wasn't anything new to the story. I myself did as a kid, but I picked it up regardless since I loved KH1 so much. Well i was a teenager by that point, kid, eh semantics.

Just be prepared for BBS and DDD (make sure BBS is Final Mix is has very important stuff/implications, same with KH2). Those are very very story driven and heavy for what is to come.

They've said it's not impossible and something they could do, but nothing to announce at the moment. Nomura just recently said there was stuff he couldn't talk about yet.

Jump Fest is in Mid-December, and that's always been a guaranteed KH appearance, so I'm still holding out for a 1.5/2.5/2.8 boxset announcement.

I never really had that problem personally outside of Unknown and Xehanort honestly. I do see how that can be a flaw for some people though.

I just really love the game honestly, I find it loads of fun outside of the stupid trophy for the ice-cream minigame, at least I got it, but boy was that a trial with my dumb brain.

>tfw all new set of PS4 trophies for you to grind your way through again
>tfw new trophies are added to make things even harder on you

You ready to collect all the Dream Eaters user?

>so I'm still holding out for a 1.5/2.5/2.8 boxset announcement.

i dont know, man.
those japs are pretty jewey

my dick is diamonds just thinking about the Secret Ending that's going to be in 2.8

It's not poorly designed, it's technological limitations I think. physics do require quite a bit of CPU processing. and the PSP was barely PS2 tier. it IS a portable after all. I do not fault them for BBS or DDD. I just wish they could have been truly console tier, even if that meant releasing them on PS3 instead of 3DS and PSP.

boxset so soon? would be nice to justify the one-ish month delay for 2.8, but I don't see it happening haha.

>KH2 was released in 2005
>they've been making nothing but shitty mobile, handheld and remastered games for literally 11 years

What the actual fuck is wrong with the cunts at Square?

Fuck no. I've already accepted there's some things I'll never obtain.

Getting all of the Gummi Blueprints in KH2
Beating the Coliseum missions in KH2
Completing all 3 character Journals in BBS

the snakey kind of dream eater that you rolled up into with sora's special was my bro. That and the frog knight were the coolest

How confused were you, anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=im5tc4fcg5w

I could see a bundle that includes 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4 at least, that way every game is on one console.

Nah it's actually normal for SE.

When 2.5 came out they released a 1.5 and 2.5 box set.

see I absolutely loved the ice cream minigame. Rhythm games are so much fun even though I'm bad at them. I also loved the KH2 gummi ship missions (Hunter X kicked my shit in).

I just hope it's in 2.8's engine and not DDD's engine. :)

>mobile
coded and X/UX aren't really "games"

>handheld
DDD, Days, Re:coded, and BBS all have flaws but they aren't shitty.

>remastered
you mean releasing in a collection for the people who were too poor for multiple handhelds? how is that at all a bad thing?

Coliseum missions are really easy, actually. they require some nifty use of summons though.

Blueprints are a pain in the ass. wait till you find Hunter X haha.

Journals, i agree, are a pain. unlock every treasure chest :^)

Getting all the Dream Eaters at star level isn't hard in the slightest, it's not even something to complain about.

Even worse was

>release handheld games
>pretend they're numbered titles with as much depth as the console games

so now we have to treat those like true sequels and wait for the actual sequel we've wanted since like fucking 2006

is that that much to ask for combos, accessories, and good bosses?

You don't need all the blueprints for any trophies if that's what you're getting at. If you mean S-Ranking all of them, look up the glorious Doughnut Ship, you won't tear your hair out afterwards.

Also abuse Peter Pan for some of those requirements in the Colosseum in KH2, it really does wonder.

Yeah the Journals was a bit of a pain in BBS, especially for the secret boss battles with Terra, but its worth it.

But I just love KH greatly.
I barely even remember the Dream Eaters honestly.
Not confused at all.

yeah, maybe not if you're an autist on a attention-whoring tripfag level

Its tedious though which is the problem.
Well they might as well be numbered titles with as much depth as the console games as far as story goes.

About 6 days ago I was doing the Data fights and spent 5 hours relearning the Lingering Will fight.

The next day I moved onto BBS. It's really noticeable when you play them back to back like that.

The game is just really reliant on single hit attacks like Firaga or surge attacks that forcibly stun the boss.

>coded and X/UX aren't really "games"
Then what the fuck are they?

>100% is harder than ever before
>it's an advertisement for FF7 remake

I obviously don't mean the story

Getting all the commands in BBS takes more time and effort than star level Dream Eaters, there's even a guide on how to do it in the lowest amount of items possible. The worst part about it is just dropping to get the proper weather pattern for item drops and some of the 50% fusion chances(Which you can savescum). Getting stuff to max level is an entirely different matter though.

You actually do, it's called Gummi Ship Collector.

>see I absolutely loved the ice cream minigame

I liked the game but getting Fantastic on all of them just grated me after awhile, especially the third level and the Destiny Island level. The third one was the one where you got the D-Link or Finisher Command or whatever from it.

I'm absolutely awful at those and would always screw up on particularly part in each that would just ruin the combo and basically force me to restart every time. Which is odd considering I'm fairly good at fighting games.

the only dream eaters that even matter are lord kyroo (combo master), ryu dragon,tyrano rex, skelter wild, meowjesty, and I think aura lion (second chance, once more, doubleflight, superglide. I play DDD by turning the flowmotion off. makes earning those abilities much more rewarding)

just something to tide folks over while still maintaining story relevance.

yeah I noticed the same thing when trying to play the game with things like magnet spiral, blizzard edge and other such commands. game isn't designed with them in mind.

>as far as story goes.
Nobody actually gives a fuck about KH's story, the story has always been a complete pile of nonsensical shit who only Sonic tier autismos care about.

KH was only good because the gameplay was fun and it was fun seeing retarded anime characters interact with Disney characters and going to different Disney world.

I was dreading Ice Cream Beat, I couldn't even get any goods the first time I tried because the game doesn't really show you exactly where you need to do it, but the next day I somehow got a Fantastic on everything in only 40 minutes.

The worst one is Destiny Islands because the triggers just move slower than the other songs.

I played them back to back as well back in the Spring, I didn't mind it so much, but it might just be because I like BBS so much. But personal tastes and all that.
You can just buy up almost all of the BBS commands until everything unlocks, then spend some time outside of Peter Pan's hut killing everything with mines so it levels up rather quickly (though they don't need to be leveled up beyond unlocking them for the trophy).

Neverland actually makes that and leveling fairly easy and quick. Just run in and out getting what you need and using mines on everything as it spawns.

>y Sonic tier autismos
Is this the new thing? I noticed there was a swtich from "deviantart tier" to "sonic tier" a while back. Y

>just something to tide folks over while still maintaining story relevance.
Ah, I see.

Just gonna load up my something to tide folks over while still maintaining story relevance and, er... not-play a few quests.

That's assuming you don't want one of each command held though, if you just want to fill the Journal up that's fine and dandy.

Guess I'm a Sonic tier autismo, glad to be one though. I wonder who let the Sonic tier autismo into frat parties back in college and chilling with the brothers getting drunk and playing beer pong and shit.

Guess all normalfags are Sonic tier autismos though.

There's a difference between unversed and human fights though.

The game is pretty fun when all your commands work.

Well that is all you really need. Most of the required ones like Leaf Bracer and stuff that are really needed you unlock over the course of the game rather quickly anyways, the rest is just grinding for journal entries and to have them for the trophy.
Trying to start a new thing to get more replies because nobody is replying anymore. Gotta seek that attention user.

Isnt xion dead??

Who is the greatest KH/Disney villain, and why is it Hades

Just sleeping. There isn't technically death in KH unless you lose your soul which if I recall really only happens with old age or disease and such.

Kind of like Dragon Ball, death doesn't really mean anything unless its a heart virus or old age.

James Woods

Are you 2 underage or some shit? Sonic has had the most autistic diehard fanbase since the 90's, it's not a new thing and it's well known even on Cred Forums.

You could swap them in and out though, they're as bad as each other along with MLP.

Going to a party and standing in a corner autistically drinking punch while bickering to your nerdy friends about how your feet hurt and the music is shit compared to your cringey death metal doesn't count mate. I'd be surprised if you've ever touched a vagina.

never considered tapping on the screen and hoping for RNG to kick in to be "gameplay" personally. but I am irrationally biased against mobile-gaming. so ignore my post.

unversed just don't stagger when I need them to. I find that Vanitas in particular staggers a great deal of time, and I can explain his erratic dodging away as him just being a step ahead at times (particularly when fighting final Vanitas as Aqua)

project sonic is new so sonic is more relevant than dA.

no, she is "memories of Kairi".

>KH
Billy Zane Ansem SoD

>Disney
Hades agreed.

eh as far as we know Eraqus is effectively dead'd. Kairi's grandma too is dead from old age as you point out. ummm...Riku Replica got fucked in the ass by Riku (with no regrets might I add: youtube.com/watch?v=9_fBSyPtt-Y )

>Are you 2 underage or some shit?
Are you? KH has classically been compared to deviantART.

It's only very recently that it's taken a sudden heel-turn into a Sonic comparison.

>playing a retarded Squix Disney cross-over
>ever

>Going to a party and standing in a corner autistically drinking punch while bickering to your nerdy friends about how your feet hurt and the music is shit compared to your cringey death metal doesn't count mate. I'd be surprised if you've ever touched a vagina.

Man look at that projection there. You'd be wrong on every single account. Also Death Metal is garbage.

>Eraqus is effectively dead'd

He hasnt been smoked by anyone yet.

meanwhile shit tier villians like Ursula and Maleficent have been rezzed 3 times, Hook fucked off looking for gold, Jafar is 6 feet down along with Oogie Boogie and Clayton.

Eraqus' fate is revealed in BBSFM and Riku Replica has some implications in DDD.

I don't actually count Vanitas' teleporting as a problem, except maybe you need to pay more attention to how many times you hit attack than you should.

But shit like Braig and Eraqus just say fuck you and attack you through your normal hits. God help you if you use ANY kind of animation lock attack against Eraqus since he'll instantly counter it with the energy swords while standing on top of you.

>Xigbar is Eraqus meme

Nah, it was a just reaction to the "Eraqus is Dead" meme. Xigbar as much of a troll as he is doesn't have a direction connection to Eraqus.

also, he has a habit of trying to manipulate FF characters like Cloud, Auron and Zack, even if it blows up in his face.

>tfw you'll never watch Aqua sperg out like an awkward dork by asking her out

Why do we exist if only to suffer? ;_;

Has Namine's mind games shit been fully explained yet?

or is she just Alma from FEAR, except anime'd up?

i say effectively because terra and xehanort have been playing tug-of-war and we don't really know what terra's situation is. i know terra was holding his heart as of BBSFM, but he's gone through amnesia, splitting into heartless and nobody, then rejoining to form MX (??? why not Terranort?). so we don't really know.

not to mention his will is still in that armor waiting for the fateful day.

but what are the implications in DDD? ansem's bottle message [data...and even an empty puppet] or something I missed?

Eraqus was a fun fight. wish I could fight him as Ven instead of Terra though.

wish she showed more "love" emotion than "I'm your big sister more than you now do what I say and go home".

her first set of games (fucking Sora up before he got to CO) were her being forced to do so by marluxia.

her second set of games just involve her patching up memories (coded)

her last set of games involve her reaching out to people connected to Sora (KH Premium Theater dramatization)

>"I'm your big sister more than you now do what I say and go home".

But user, that's my fetish.

So which game are you guys gonna play first? I never played 3D and I feel like I should eat the main course first but that 0.2 is so tempting and eating desert first is always nice.

>then rejoining to form MX (??? why not Terranort?)
Probably due to time shenanigans. He's probably still technically Ansem and Xemnas. Gotta remember that unlike Ventus and Aqua, his body did actually age despite Xehanort having control over it, remember Xemnas was said to be around 30 years old.

I would like to say Terranort doesn't exist for time shenanigan reasons too, but we have Xehanort and Young Xehanort, so who knows really.

Maybe they'll pull a Xemnas will remember he was once Terra and turn or they'll just throw Terra's heart and body into the Lingerwing Will and combine it all again.

I've played 3D, I may go through it as a refresher but I'll probably watch Back Cover fist and leave 0.2 for last.

0.2->DDD->Back Cover

Is what I'm going with, I always do the movie versions last, but I can't wait for more High Octane Cartwheel Action Feat. Magic.

They'll probably pull a KH2 Riku and have some BS return Terra to his original state

>Having super flashy attacks every 5 seconds as part of a combo doesn't feel rewarding.

So like how Ripple Drive was so god-tier in KH1 and was at the end of every combo?

>Osaka Team took it to the extreme though and built them into 3-hit combos.

So like how Ripple Drive was so god-tier in KH1 and was at the end of every combo?

I'll jump straight into 0.2 because I've had my fill of DDD after 20 (twenty) critical playthroughs.

More than likely. Then again, its not like Xemnas or Terranort as Ansem's apprentice really looked all that different despite the years anyways, he just had longer hair. Hell give Xemnas brown hair and he's just Terra with more gains and more tan skin really.

Good genetics, I mean shit I'm 26 and still look like I'm 15-16 still, with a beard like 18-19.

im gonna say Terra is completely gone by now

it took only a few weeks for Riku to be skullfucked by Ansem SOD.

imagine 11 years of perpetual skullfucking by Xehanort, And being split into Xemnas and SOD i'd say he's pretty much gone.

Well Xemnas does still have memories of himself as Terra and remembers Aqua and Ventus.

>tfw Terra won't deliver the final blow to Xehanort and it'll just be Sora instead

Ripple Drive is only in KHFM. Same with stun impact. It also is only god tier against non boss foes since it doesnt give iframes after completion (see any xemnas fight on yourube)

BBS secret ending shows Terra's still in there

Sora should check his main character privilege

That's right, Aqua's armor is still in the chamber of repose, where Xemnas talks to it.

havent played BBS Tbh Senpai.
call me uneducated, im just making assumptions

At least Xehanort checked it for him in DDD.

Only for the moment of him being terranort. We dont really know if terra's heart was i2n xemnas sorta, or where it went after Sora btfo him. Why did MX reform insteas of terranort etc. Did MX win the tug of war after bbsfm secret video?

Is Aqua's armor a Lingering Will as well?

Also remember that one of the reasons why Axel was in CO was to look for the Chamber of Waking under Xemnas' orders.

No.

Nope. The lingering will is just that, a hollow suit of armor animated by Terra's willpower. Aqua's still whole, she just used her armor to help Terra escape the ROD

both have fuckable armpits

No, when she whips Terranort's ass, she and Terranort fall into the Realm of Darkness and she uses the armor and her keyblade to send Terranort out to save Terra's body while she gets trapped in there. She does manage to give Terranort amnesia though and delay his plans significantly.

Its presumed that Xemnas is talking to her through the Dark Corridors into the Realm of Darkness. It might be a thing in 0.2 and part of the reason she keeps seeing Terra and such.

Its presumed they both reformed I would assume, nobody just knows where Terra is or if he's just being used as another Vessel as well. Its pretty safe to say that Terra's heart was in Xemnas, considering the memories.

Xehanort definitely won the tug of war though, but Terra and Eraqus both still exist in some way shape or form.

Hell you can argue that Back Cover is more important to the overarching narrative than KH2 is.

which he didnt find, and ended up killing a few traitors.

he kind of fucked up that mission.

why didnt Org 13 replenish their numbers after the Castle Oblivion incident?

they had a full year of sora knocked out

No relevant candidates. Nobodies like the Organization were rather rare.

On another note, I recall Nomura saying that some of the Org. Heartless appear as Heartless, and something about Axel's being the Wonderland Boss, what with the flailing arms and fire? Anybody remember that, maybe I just read it somewhere as a fan theory years ago.

No need. The original org 13 was a testing ground that's all. Remember that MX couldnt see that far in, he had to let destiny play out before he time traveled.

Btw how exactly does time travel work in KH?

>>On another note, I recall Nomura saying that some of the Org. Heartless appear as Heartless, and something about Axel's being the Wonderland Boss, what with the flailing arms and fire? Anybody remember that, maybe I just read it somewhere as a fan theory years ago.
That's a fan theory. All Nomura said about the Org's Heartless were pretty much that they weren't noteworthy. Except for you know, Roxas and Xemnas.

jap magic

It's a fan theory, i remember nomura saying the org heartless were practically irelevant.

>Cat ´face ´sora is hilarious
what did he mean by this

Nigga I've played every game except Chi/Chained and I have no fucking clue what that post said

Magic, Keyblade Magic. Luxord and Stopga

Also these are the official rules.

1. You must discard your body
2. You can only go one direction, either back in time or forward
3. You cannot change events that are destined to happen
4. Once you return to your own time period, you and anyone you took with you lose all the memories of your journies.
5. You must have a version of yourself in the time period you wish to go to.

How exactly its accomplished through those means, who knows, but its not entirely relevant how honestly.

While Nomura clearly has some master plan for KH now, he definitely didn't when KH2 released. There's just a lot of stuff that doesn't fit together.

I feel like as of DDD, he just changed what Nobodies are, specifically Xemnas. We probably won't ever find out what was with him keeping Aqua's armor.

Inb4 killing Marluxia and Larxene was actually some part of the REAL plan to turn them into half-Xehanorts.

>one of the most powerful keyblade wielder's heartless was a shadow.
>meanwhile, Ansem SOD can fucking time travel

>Inb4 killing Marluxia and Larxene was actually some part of the REAL plan to turn them into half-Xehanorts.
>it didnt work

>Are you? KH has classically been compared to deviantART.
This is true

>It's only very recently that it's taken a sudden heel-turn into a Sonic comparison.

This isn't. Lurk moar newfag.

Alright, I couldn't remember or not, its been years. Though I feel like if they were irrelevant then they wouldn't be Nobodies, but that's just me. I kind of like that fan theory though, makes sense to me at least.

Yeah, I know it's not true but I still like it.

what if in kh3, we had to kill eraqus's heartless then his nobody, like he is secretly one of the 13 seekers of darkness and once you defeat his nobody he comes back and helps sora and the crew

Xemnas just remembers Terra's memories. You could also argue he was trying to find a worthy vessel for the X-Blade, which both Ventus and Aqua were capable of doing so, and he was looking for both.

As for Marluxia and Larxene, those too Demyx and Luxord are the 4 conveniently missing.

I don't think Demyx and Luxord would become Xehanorts. I can see them just popping up in a random world as a musician and gambler. Not sure about Larxene but I can see Marluxia wanting a part of the master plan.

She's a sadist. She'll sign on and they'll just keep her in the dark about the whole vessel thing

I demand gilgamesh as a secret boss but the twist is he copies all your keyblades and each one has a different special attack

Yeah Demyx and Luxord are the odd ones out, I kind of feel like they were just forgotten about and irrelevant. Those are also conveniently the only 4 without normal names too though.

Though you can assume most of their names anyways.

>ppl still care about KH after being jewed for eternity

Nothing to see here

>Wayne Allwine is god tier Mickey, Brett Iwan...there's just something off about him. i wish I knew the proper terms, but like...his voice sounds higher like he's forcing his voice, where Wayne's Mickey just seemed natural

Wayne voiced Mickey for over 30 years, he had a lot more experience voicing the character.

You're supposed to care about the things you love user.

>Terra's was a bit lacking in speed I felt

Terra is lacking in speed, but he's the only one of the three who can reliably stagger enemies without using commands.

>decide now is the time to finish up everything I havent done in 1.5 and 2.5
>holding the ps3 controller feels weird after playing the ps4 for so long

also
>Sora and Namine made a promise they would become friends for real before he got in the memory tube
>since he has gotten out they haven't interacted once

>Go to press the options or touchpad
>There's nothing there

>KH3 announcement trailer
>Sora picks up Aqua's Keyblade on Destiny Islands which was Master Eraques's and looks to his left
>2.8 Announcement trailer, Aqua looks to her right
Call me crazy, but something tells me there's a meaning behind this. Maybe in the ending of 2.8, or even the secret ending if there is one, Aqua ends up putting the keyblade out to shore in the realm of darkness and it somehow washes up on Destiny Islands, and Sora picks it up like in the trailer. It's somewhat plausible, in KH2 Kairi put that message in a bottle out to sea and it somehow made it to Sora and Riku at the end

Or you just open the wiki

I need closure, user. That and I wanna see how batshit it gets.

>tfw DiZ only mentions Sora and not Riku at all
>tfw all DiZ had to do was be like Riku overcame the Darkness and that would have given Aqua all the hope in the world
>tfw Aqua doesn't question a damn thing about why Sora has a keyblade now, where Riku is, or anything and is just like "Yay, Sora will save us all!" even though Mickey found her and she likely stayed behind on purpose to deal with Darkside Spirit Bombs

DiZ is kind of a dick and Sora is basically Goku. Too relevant for a main character somehow and nobody ever really gets any time to shine outside of him.

>shitting on BBS
>forgetting it has the greatest minigame in the series

Strong hearts and true Masters, the best characters with actual development.

>wish she showed more "love" emotion than "I'm your big sister more than you now do what I say and go home".

She wanted Terra's dick bad and you know it

But this is just the Xehanort saga.

Just think, at the very end of KH3 the Master of Masters from Chi/UX will show up and take his Keyblade back saying how disappointed he is that Xehanort couldn't get the χ-blade or some shit.

why didnt it became a standalone with online play?

No. I refuse. I'm out at 3.

>We probably won't ever find out what was with him keeping Aqua's armor.
Goddamnit he better.

Is that some motherfucking Boom Street / Fortune Streen?
Boom Street on Wii had online

Because you can just play Fortune Street if you want that.

Does Kingdom Hearts even have Disney characters in it anymore? I haven't looked too much into it, but the only things I ever see in screenshots are anime characters

I know Sora has the best interactions with the totality of Disney characters, but I really wish they'd just give us an option to play as whoever like BBS.
I'll stay until the glorious end.

They've taken the backseat

I swear to god, Stitch fucking cheats. The spaceship stage is easily the hardest board to complete.

It had local online play in the PSP version.

I assume it's just lingering memories of Terra's feelings for Aqua.

>I swear to god, Stitch fucking cheats. The spaceship stage is easily the hardest board to complete.
I had no problems with any of them, outside of the last one. Terra and Ventus are dirty cheaters.

>Stitch fucking cheats

But Gantu consistently wins.

I played KH2 and so it is my obligation to play KH3 and finish this trainwreck of a trilogy. After that, I'll just watch videos if I wanna get in on some shitposting thread.

>shitposting

user pls don't make Cred Forums worse than its already become, we've got enough shitposting as it is sadly.

I have done the Secret Board so many times for the arena points that I know the AI of the 3 inside-out. They simply can't beat me.

>trilogy
>when it was already a trilogy when 2 came out

And if you're going to be here just to shitpost, you're what's wrong with Cred Forums.

Please. It's 2016. Deviantarts migrated to tumblr the site is quickly losing relevance.

Anyone can plainly see that Sonic's fanbase is an autism benchmark.

It took me awhile to figure out, but I eventually did it get.

I find Tigger, Pete, and Peter Pan to be the most annoying though. Tigger especially with constantly wasting time in the menus doing double moves and shit.

No, Tigger is super easy to manipulate because of how much he spams his hand.

Oh I know he is, but I just hate how much he does it which wastes time. More just annoying annoying than hard annoying.

My apologies. Allow me to rephrase.
It is my obligation to finish this trainwreck of a decology

>decology
That's indeed a word, but Kingdom Hearts doesn't have anything to do with interior design.
I don't think it's a trainwreck, I love all the games. Except Days, but no one likes Dyas

How, exactly? He always rolls perfect rolls that get him the best outcome every time, or he stuns you and then does it, and by the time you make it barely anywhere at all he's already begun his second lap which gets him a full hand to do it all over again.

Peter Pan is the same kind of problem but with less stuns and more triple dice.

Could Days have been good if it wasn't on a device that simply couldn't handle what the game was trying to do? Because a ton of design decisions feel like they only happened due to severe hardware limitations.

Confuse nigga. Make him ruin himself in the void squares.

Well technically only counting the ones that are necessary its a ennealogy. And really just counting the ones that need to be actually played and not watched its a heptalogy.

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts before. How do you keep track of which sequence to play them in?

I think Days only happened because it was on a device with such limitations.

They didn't have to spend massive amounts of time on details for each character.

About the only thing I didn't like about Days was the only reason it existed was Roxas' popularity, but we didn't even get to play as dual-wielding Roxas until the final mission.

>Could Days have been good if it wasn't on a device that simply couldn't handle what the game was trying to do?
No. Because at the end of the day the gameplay issues didn't impact the story.

Release order.

Release order

The point stands that there's still ten fucking entries
>KHX
>BBS
>BBS 0.2
>KH1
>COM
>DAYS
>KH2
>CODED
>3D
>KH3

I wonder what it would be like to experience Days before KH2.

Honestly I think it would kinda ruin some aspects of 2.

If you add Chi, Coded (mobile version), and Back Cover..

13 entries

user, I'm in no mood for this tomfoolery

Part of Days problem is just how many missions there are and how long it takes to actually get to the meat of things.

Originally Nomura wanted to do Re:358/2 Days, but time didn't allow it. I fully expect if he has the time once KH3 and FFVIIR are done, that he'll go back and redo everything in KH and make one big collection called the Xehanort Saga.

I think we're past the point of that.

To be honest I see him leaving Square-Enix after KH3/FF7R

I'd be amazed if he did, he still wants to do more KH after 3 with Sora.

And go where?

>emulate bbs
>game is shit
>most important to the story

Guess I wont be getting 3. Muh head cannon will just end at 2

Play my game user~

Play 2.5 or watch a video
Dumb wojak-poster

So what the fuck is Aqua's hairstyle even, a style of bob cut?

I dont have a ps3. God knows they will sell 2.9 on the ps4 with all the games for 60 gaijin dollars. Im just gonna have to wait for that

It's just short hair.