>What you hate

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/guides/artifact-weapons/hidden-potential
reddit.com/r/wow/comments/52t3ik/corrupted_ashbringer_skin_found/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hit 840 on my Retadin
>Everyone told me it would be shit
>mfw they were wrong.

I just spent 90 dollars and boosts and transfers and it didn't make me want to quit any less. Please kill me.

>Specs
OP
>Doings
being a faggot
>Transmogs
whatever faggots wear
>What you love
dick
>What you hate
video games

>male draenei
RARE

How'd you know?

I'm psychic, bruh.

What should I play? Feral Druid or Ret Paladin?

People get way too caught up pretending Rock/Paper/Scissors is WoW.

Sure there are some OP classes and some dogs, but the spread is usually minimal. When it's not there is usually a patch.

People would be a lot happier if they just played what they enjoyed.

feral druid is fun but I think right now is just a really bad time to be playing leather melee classes.
Ret is okay.

It's hard to enjoy a class when you're faced off against a DH who will rape you 5 seconds into combat (quiet literally).

>People would be a lot happier if they just played what they enjoyed.

But most casuals enjoy playing the fotm class that will be the best at everything and play itself.

Sucks that Overpower is just a shoulder slam.

>playing SPriest
>reminded that the Naaru are sneaky double niggers
Fuck

Have you ever been shoulder slammed by a dude who is built as fuck?

There is a reason we ram doors with our shoulders.

Yeah but it's a reused animation which is underwhelming.

Male Draenei make my dick hard, user.

Haven't played since WotLK, came back for Legion and I'm having a great time. I'm playing a hunter, sticking with Beast Master spec as having two pets is fucking awesome and I can't understand how to play survival because it's complicated.

I'm tempted to buy a boost to get a 100 Paladin so I can get Ashbringer, but haven't done it yet.

you have burst but and thats it, rets damage is pretty mediocre even with a shit ton of haste, i can hit good numbers but with people in equal gear you will get outclassed easily without wings, so its pretty much how ret has always been

but it pretty much doesnt matter unless you are pushing for world first on mythics you always be able to out dps bad players if you know what your doing

They should, they have lovely vaginas. It's the Draenai ladies that have huge, sissy making horse cocks on them.

Feral is one of the top parsing single target specs, and it's not OP enough to be subject to change so it's actually one if the best picks possible for mythic raiding as an mdps

>leveling Warrior in Stranglegank Vale
>killing basilisks
>Shaman tries to gank me
>Charge him and hit him with an Overpower
>he does some thing to get away and keeps attacking
>Charge him again
>whittle him down
>he does some knockback thing and tries to finish me off
>Heroic Leap from three miles away, hit him with a Slam, kill him
Gosh, Warrior is kinda fun guys.

I'm having a class identity crisis. I leveled my Resto shaman to 110 first, but a friend of mine is already rolling a much better geared resto shaman, and another friend is starting up soon as an elemental shaman.

I'm looking at my 100's to see who I level next, and just can't decide. I've got a Monk, Warrior, Priest, and Hunter.

>love the talking staff and Arcane's theme
>but feels wrong to be a belf mage and not be fire with the belf fire sword
Thank god for artifact knowledge so I can keep both leveled about equally.

>feels wrong to be a belf
Well it should.

I've always thought that arcane and fire were about equal when it comes to belf mages

belf frost mages are unacceptable though.

No thank you. People who play these are trashy as fuck.

>belf frost mages are unacceptable though.
How so?

as if anyone is seriously playing Frost.
Frost is trash for both mages and DKs.

I am having a class identity crisis too. I went in expecting to main Demon Hunter but I didn't end up liking it and now I have 4 110s and no closer to finding a main than I did before.

>when someone tells you your character is cute

Should someone who's never played WoW before play Legion?

is DK dual wield viable yet?

Anyone else on Stormrage in a half-decent guild?

Explain why it's a bad time to be a leather dps

>Thank god for artifact knowledge so I can keep both leveled about equally.
How so?

Why does healing feel so boring in legion? It feels like there's barely anything you can do. It's either people not doing mechanics right and dying or people understanding what to do and the run is smooth. There's barely anything in between, like if you have no impact whatsoever.

I don't understand the Odyn and Helya storyline. Odyn is obviously an asshole and Helya is a tragic character but for some reason we have to kill Helya and honor Odyn.

I like Panda girls

frost is dual wield only now

Helya looks over the souls of the dishonorable, those who run from battle. Cowards trying to escape hell, but she wants good honorable champions to be corrupted and be stuck in hell also as it gives her more power.

So you got shit a little backwards. Odyn takes in the honorable and is creating an army of light for the last battle at the end of the world.

try doing damage inbetween?

stop RP'ing as a heal slut and try to be useful when not healing

Odyn is a crazy asshole who decided that only he knew how to keep Azeroth safe so he split off from everyone else and cursed Helya to become a Val'kyr so she could keep making more Valarjar for him.

Why is Blizzard literally ripping off norse myths now? They used to be pretty original.

I fell for the shadow meme. It's actually pretty gud.

>ironically tmog to t2
>realize no one gets the joke
>keep t2 anyway

Identity crisis here. Every cladd i make ends up being FOTM.
First outlaw, switch to resto shaman, now its also popular
Im leveling a warlock now but i will miss healing and insta queues...

>>Entire minutes without a legion thread
-> /vg/

I unironically only mog to tier sets, I just kinda like looking like I fit with the setting.

My shadow priest, I cant get myself to level him up. I like my monk way too much.

Shadow priest is also way too slow, I cant see anyone wanting me in a dungeon, raids are a dif story.

Nope, just buy Diablo

They have been since the birth of the game?

Sounds like you didnt play wow.

>what is northrend.

I like it, but I feel like I can't kill anything outside void form, where shit melts.

>>what is northrend.
North Continent without Odin and Hel.

Which eyepatch?

>reinstall wow today
>spend 10 minutes playing
>log out and uninstall

I'm not even memeing I couldn't play the game for more than 5 minutes before uninstalling, it's such a boring fucking grindfest. Also is it me or does the game feel really stiff when moving around? I don't remember it feeling like this

Right

right

It just doesn't fit the characters. If you want to play frost, play Human or Undead, those fit frost better than belf.

And what this picture supposed to mean?

how do I attain Sargeras mode, Cred Forums

BM hidden artifact is pretty neat

I've always like the idea of WoW I just never got around to playing it, plus the whole monthly subscription thing. I had a friend who played in WoLK, so I might play with him.

That blizzard uses inspiration from Norse mythology since the beginning of their game.
This is nothing new and didn't surprise anyone. Not defending the direction they went with the names but lets be honest, what ever name they gave them it would be the same argument.

It fits well with the game, there was nothing out of place.

>playing draenei hunter [/spoiler](male)[/spoiler]
>People /moan whenever I go
>Do a burka transmog

So this is how the patriarchy feels like

>Thorim
>Loken
>Sif

damn titans lift all day and night

What are hidden artifacts?

>failing the spoiler
fucking mobile posters

>Level up to 110 in 3 days, playing casually
>Class Hall quests are just sending out champions
>The leveling experience is the same for both factions
>Really no alt-friendly
>Only thing to do is the world quests
>Bored out of my head in a week
It's worst then WoD
I have only myself to blame

>playing casually
Is playing 8 hours a day casually?

>That blizzard uses inspiration from Norse mythology since the beginning of their game.
>generic fantasy universe demiurgs
>inspiration from Norse mythology
Also, they are more close to Valars.
>This is nothing new
References (Vrykuls in WotLK) =/= Rip-off (Vrykuls in Legion).
>It fits well with the game
It doesn't they were no hints to Odin and all Stormheim bullshit in Warcraft or WoW.

>It's worst then WoD
> worst then

>ran a few mythics
>ilevel 835
>have lost any interest to continue
>haven't even finished suramar yet

does it get better or should i wait for raids
feels like i've done all there is to do at this point, despite the fact that i havent

Howcome playing 8 hours a day in Vanilla WoW didn't make you finish the game in a week?

I got kicked 80% through a dungeon for not having good enough dps in comparison to my group. Like no fucking shit, this tank pulls literally everything even when I sap it so we can go past without fighting, and the 3 other DPS are WW monk and two demon hunters.

No shit my sub rogue isn't going to be good comparatively, you're trash mob melters you fucking faggots.

You couldn't buy a level one hundred character in vanilla wow.

Once again resubbing like I do every 1.5 years to hit the level cap, get some items and quit the game

This time around it feels like WoW has completely lost its social aspect - try talking to anyone [that is not in your guild / vent / whatever], most people don't respond unless they're bots

is there any horde race it's acceptable to play a disc priest on other than blood elf?

i can't think of a single one

It feels like there's no incentive to level anymore since you don't actually get anything at higher levels. Your core abilities at lvl 10 are pretty much the same at lvl 110.

How does transmogs work? I've just started the game and you can't disable helmets anymore.

You can but you have to go to the transmog guy to do so

Why would you want to look like that? He looks like any other deformed Blizzard man-mutant

Where is he? I'm horde, idk much about this game.

Raids aren't going to make that feeling go away. The fact is that your class' core gameplay doesn't change and your character never really progresses. So what's the point of even playing?

Quests are as repetitive as they were in Vanilla and the story isn't engaging enough to keep me going.

>deformed

dude is RIPPED
dude is straight JACKED
why would you ever NOT want to do 3x5 planet presses?

Your right they are much more like Valars but not many people would ever make that connection.

It fits wow because its already part of the game
Odyn was part of the lore already.

Are Windwalkers good

I enjoy my monk alot, Im not playing constantly like i was at launch but im still interested in the game.
I prefer i dont spend all my time on it anyway.
Try playing a dif spec for your class, you may like it more.

secret skins for weapons each class has one some are simple than others to find like the combat rogue and ret paly ones are really hared and havent been figured out how to get yet but the bm/ww monk ones are pretty simple to get

>Your right they are much more like Valars but not many people would ever make that connection.
Yeah, more people will make connection with other fantasy genre demiurgs.
>It fits wow because its already part of the game
Yeah, just like Pandaria
>Odyn was part of the lore already.
Nope, he wasn't.

>It fits wow because its already part of the game

No it doesn't, the viking shit feels really out of place, because it's exactly the same as real life viking mythology.

Happen to be a list of how to obtain them anywhere?

Maybe your right, I enjoyed it.
I dont think the similarities were anything bad.

>started a new human
>mfw walking into Goldshire

Maybe his right what?

>I dont think the similarities were anything bad.
Similarities were in WotLK, in Legion it's clear rip-off pulled out of nu-Blizz ass.

too bad artifacts heavily discourage that or i would

Straight up overpowered in dungeons, but the artifact ability is about to get nerfed. I have literally not been outdpsed in a single dungeon since the xpac launched because of how high WW aoe burst is.

I guess I'm going to find out how my sustained damage is when the raid opens though.

If you look at any super-jacked dudes irl, you'll notice that they look deformed and repulsive, and that they can't actually do a lot of normal shit because of how freakishly large they are. "Grotesquely muscular" is very much a thing -- don't let yourself get fucked in the head with male dysmorphia.

nah once you get increased research points your other ones catch up pretty quickly.

other than mage, what ranged dps are best

nah son these guys are like millions and billion of feet tall, their proportions are normal.

>The same set of gear can be used for different roles.

I welcome this change, but it will always feel weird.

>I enjoyed it.

You'll enjoy anything that you paid for.

>mfw arms
>mfw melting kids left and right in BGs
>until a DH or rogue notices me

Theyre a rare yet beautiful sight

>shill: the post

>This time around it feels like WoW has completely lost its social aspect

aww
you mean there's no more trash talking/trolling in SW/Org chat?

Talk to the guards in the capital cities.

Should I use my boost on a panda shaman or monk for healing

>tfw nobody wants my disc priest for mythics

Sub rogue, it's aight, leveling is pretty alright

Go holy, faggot.

err.... no? What's with the
>aww
?

just go holy pala

you can level with prot which is easy as fuck since you're invincible

What is this post from 2005?

aww because it used to be fun arguing over nonsense and trolling/watching people get trolled while messing around in town

>queue for heroic dungeon
>first group
>dps forgot to change from fishing pole so no damage
>tank starts sperging out
>tell him to chill, shit happens
>votekicks dps but failed
>goes full sperg and pulls 3 groups at once
>barely survive but I'm too good of a healer
>30% hp and goes in again before I could fully heal him
>dies
>"FUCKING SHIT HEALER JUST KICK"
>votekick failed again
>tell him to start playing normally or we will kick him
>"lmao u no need to kick me, i will leave on my own u pathetic idiots"
Nice community wowbabbies

How the fuck do I deal with sin rogues? They stack like eight dots and even if I get them down I'm fucked

>holy paladin

lol

Yeah but muh penance

>Played a Draenei Arcane mage for the longest time
>Faction-changed to a Belf Fire mage the day Legion came out after discovering they get Verdant Spheres
Worth it.

The ability's range is getting reduced, that's all.

Probably going to tighten the cone, because it seems to be enormous.

845 Affliction.
Camping Dalaran for books.
No.
Random rewards for totally-not-dailies.
Current state of warlocks.

Our sustained single target is completely middle of the pack. WWs are only for 5mans and casual raids.

>titanforged 850 versatility shit every time
>best stat items stay at 825
I hate Diablo loot system

I hate all the Diablo inspired changes this expac.

wowhead.com/guides/artifact-weapons/hidden-potential

>those 2 DPS in my guild that rushed through levelling, are 850 and saying how bored they are, but never log off and brag about how great their DPS is
>that feel when I stomp their nuts in on the meters and am only 837 and play only 4 hours tops a day

Arms is great.

>833 ilvl SPriest
>literally cannot complete Ley Line Ker'balor because I can't fight 3+ mobs at once
>have to run from some arbitrarily far away Spirit Healer because god forbid I be resurrected at either of the TWO that are closer

>he fell for the shadow priest is great in prelaunch patch meme

>tfw retarded friend spends a week leveling and gearing a Demon Hunter tank
>tfw the first time he steps into a mythic with ilvl 840, he gets destroyed because he's fucking shit and can't into anything but aggro
>tfw instead of gitting gud, he rerolls to another tanking class, hoping it will be more faceroll survival
>tfw had planned mythics with other friends
>tfw they cleared all the mythics without me when I was away
>tfw playing fury
>tfw i will never have a raiding spot
>tfw quitting wow

What, do you mind sear instead of just dotting everything?

No. I dot everything and that is not enough.

Arms is getting annihilated in the first tuning patch. Better git gud with Fury or reroll.

>play WW monk
>1 shot every single mob in front of me with a single button press of my artifact ability

How did your friend hit 840 item level without entering a Mythic? Did he buy all his gear off the auction house?

>Specs
Prot pally main, Disc priest alt
>Doings
First Mythic runs with the guildies, leveling alt
>Transmogs
Mismatched outfits while I gear alt, Pandaria PvP set on main
>What you love
Healing as disc is actually pretty fun
Dat prot self heal, too
>What you hate
Huntards over pulling with barrage. Shit demon huntard tanks. They are more cancerous than Dark Knoobs were.

probably through world quests
they give ridiculously good gear sometimes

Fury is easy as FUCK. I'll be fine.

>Feral Druid rated as 2nd top dps
>Just reached 840 ilvl on my Druid
>Still lagging behind in dps charts, struggling to get 2nd, sometimes getting 3rd ranked dps in mythics

Hopefully it will change for raids, as I usually top the charts for boss encounters. But it feels so underwhelming for dungeons. I can't do anything in terms of AOE damage and I need time to ramp up damage with bleeds, which means I do shit damage for dungeon trash. It's gotten me booted from mythics before. Getting so frustrated I've started working on getting healing gear.

Stop me if this doesn't work, I haven't been keeping up on the lore too much lately, but why don't Sargeras and the Burning Legion just team up with Sargeras and the Burning Legion from the WoD timeline and decimate Azeroth?

>join friends guild after skipping mop and wod
>get to 840 with a few hours every day or so, done maybe 5 mythics
>"hey user, you good to raid Tuesday? We have you slotted for a hunter spot"

Feels good when people recognize you're not retarded. Can't wait to dominate these barrage using, 2 button pressing, hunter mother fuckers

>use a bodyguard, not totally neccessary
>vampiric touch and shadow word: pain everything
>use the right talents, Mind Bomb to stun them, that early Death cast, that 70 insanity to enter voidform

Literally git gud.

But your ilvl is a bit lower than mine, and all mobs still hit really hard at max level. Be careful of what you pull.

We know how to get the ret pally one, it just requires higher ranks in artifact knowledge (it's believed rank 12) to start. reddit.com/r/wow/comments/52t3ik/corrupted_ashbringer_skin_found/

There's only one Legion. Only one copy of every demon exists throughout the multiverse.

Blizz said that the Burning Legion transcends time and space or some shit.
Basically, there is no alternate timeline Burning Legion.

Theres only 1 version of any particular demon across all timelines. The Burning Legion in WoD was the same one as in our timeline.

The Burning Legion exists outside of time and space in the Nether, so there's no alternate timeline versions of them.

Because they don't want to destroy it

Azeroth is more powerful than sargeras, and he wants to use it to defeat the void lords, who have been corrupting world souls all over the cosmos, including azeroth

He needs it to survive

>plays hunter
>not retarded
Does not compute.

>same as all that shit
>im 3rd highest dps in guild
>raid leader marks me down for having a dps spot
>guild officers flip shit when i tell them i dont plan on raiding on a schedule and prefer being an emergency backup if im available

I laughed.

Appreciate'cha, family.

Every spec is easy as fuck. Nothing uses more than 4 active damage dealing skills. WoW literally went from Duplo to Mega Bloks. Not to mention how Weak Auras literally plays the game for you by highlighting what you're going to use next. Literally everyone uses this shit. Fucking retards.

>I've never done serious pvp with ahunter before cata

I just want a shaman tank spec.

Why is druid the only special snowflakes?

Feral Druid and I get the same thing. Like I can't do shit for AOE, but gimme a boss and I'll top the charts.

>mfw people dont understand how i can raid and DPS as high as I do and survive mechanics without ANY addons except a DPS meter
>they tell me I need addons or else I dont get to raid
>tell them I have some
>i actually dont

How does this pertain to modern Hunters being braindead? BM plays itself, and MM is press 1 2 3 to win. No one wants to play Survival when they can play a better melee class.

Dbm frequently obscures your screen too

It's a great tool if you don't feel like learning the mechanics

>two Velens
>same Archimonde and Kil'Jaedan
shieeeeet

Really liking my Goblin disc priest desu

I play survival because it's fun as fuck and one of the best dps right now

The rotation actually requires good management too, rather than spamming one ability on cool down

I just started WoW last week and I'm considering getting rid of some of the addons.

How do people fuck up mechanics when the addons blare nuclear sirens into your ears every time something is about to happen?

I cannot with this false "gated" content.

I'm sincerely going to shoot myself if I have to do another fucking follower mission.

Is there an easy way I can just farm mounts or something so I don't have to play the current content anymore?

Disc priest 845 ilevel done every mythic. Just stack haste it's easily one of the top healing specs when played right.

Some people have the ups.
Some people have the downs.

>Already had to do 3 artifact quests
>No intentions of ever touching balance druid
>Golden exclamation mark forever in the center of my order hall for the last artifact

Nah, fuck that shit man

This was literally my biggest gripe against the "1 Legion" bullshit.

Unless somehow throughout ALL multiverses KJ and Archi became evil and turned into demons which fused all their souls together into 1 of their respective beings, I hate it so much.

But, the one ray of sunshine I got from the 1 legion revelation is that I can see them making a WC4 that takes place on Alternate Draenor mopping up the mess and getting ready to join the Army of Light thing that the lore is pushing.

I did the Feral and the Resto one. Yeah, the rest will forever just be a shitty quest marker that I'm never going to bother with.

It's a bit of a turn off that people are using this shit.

I know it shouldn't bother me because it's their choice, but I still don't get it.

It defeats the purpose of learning new content.

>tfw perma trapping and rooting warriors and dhs trying to do the objectives

Surv is fucking amazing. Tar traps every 12 seconds, freeze trap on the flag for days, can throw traps and grenades from turtle form

I love it

I've seen less than 5 Survival hunters so far in Legion. The Class Hall is full of BMs and MMs, with no Survival Hunters in sight. At least these two specs make it easy to spot the 12 year olds.

I haven't been able to log in all day, getting this error "Error: BLZBNTBGS80000021" when I try to go online. Is it Battlenet? My internet seems to be running fine.

>satchel scanner still hasn't been updated

someone make a new one

It's easy to see why

I hated it at first. I play hunter for ranged dps. And traps. I fucking hated that they took away my traps. But, melee is more challenging in pve so I'm having fun

I'll fucking kill myself if another hunter tries to tell me how awesome barrage is while breaking traps and barely squeaking ahead on meters during trash pulls

They can't even break 200k on single targets

unstable magic or living bomb?

Is it a bad idea to roll an outlaw? I hate the other two specs, will it eventually be bad dps?

Outlaw is extremely good if you get good rolls.
plus its really fun, popping shots and stabbing.

The alternate universes are only created when someone tries to go back in time, so its not like theres multiple Archimondes all deciding to become a demon

>Put a ton of work and effort into max LW to get my moose mount
>Go through that annoying but kinda neat Moose taming quest
>Grind all day to get Blood of Sarg since I lost my surplus grinding belts
>Get the Great Northern Elderhorn
>My legs clip into it so badly on my Fem Nelf main that they almost completely disappear
I love the mount but I really hope they fix this.

Any spriest care to give some insight on the spec? I have 0 interest in healing, but I enjoy the fantasy of the old gods and the tentacles and whatnot, does the novelty of the visuals wear off, or is the class actually fun to play?

>mfw people take trash pull deeps seriously

i mean it was fun to hit huge retard numbers with aoe but how do people not understand it doesn't mean much

it top single target dps but has a ramp up time so you will have shit dps on trash and easy bosses.

WoD made the story be a huge ass clusterfuck with tons of holes and inconsistencies.
In theory there could even be two of each Draenei since there were two Velens. There's an exarch Akama somewhere in Shadowmoon Valley, so there's bound to be alot of others.
Also, we help those Draenei on Draenor against the Iron Horde, and then they were like "kthxbye"? I feel like they owe us for saving their asses from orcish buttfuckery, but I have not seen any Draenei other than players on the Broken Isles. Same with Grom Hellscream and his new found good side, he should redeem himself by fighting to protect our world right now.
I bet Blizz just wants WoD to have as little influence on the story as possible. They got Gul'dan as the driving force behind all the crap we have to deal with, that's all Blizz needed.
Also, I will not accept it if it is revealed that Alleria and Turalyon are dead. My hunter's got her bow, so I'm very worried.

D-d-don't say that... AoE burst on trash is Fury's onle use right now!

DON'T TELL ME THE SPEC IS USELESS

I played as an outlaw for a while until i got these sweet ass fucking daggers
Then i forced myself to be a Sub and its not too shabby but i dont actually get the theme.

>tfw they patched the bug that let you get hundreds of keys to the troves of lei shen, its literally impossible to get this design anymore

Is Subtlety supposed to be the "Dickstab Thief" equivalent? Fucking assassination is grimdark poison edgy shit and outlaw is yar har har pirate, but Subtlety has teleports and shurikens but also demon shit and damage over time shit that makes no sense

I hope you enjoy Surrender to Madness, because that's required of you as a Shadow Priest now.

>i havent done the basic story quests you get when you hit level 102: The Post

Yeah I was under the impression sub was ninja nothin personnel kid bs infused with demon powers cuz the fangs. Is sub enjoyable? Mut is fuckin boring

I like playing as a fury warr, even if im only useful for aoe dmg, ill probably switch to arms anyways though.

also, im thinking about leveling either a hunter or rogue. I havnt played a Rogue since vanilla and i hear that outlaw is fun. I havnt played a Hunter since cata.

Outlaw is pretty much RNG: The Class. Your entire DPS is based on dice rolls.

Looking at the Blood DK changes, really disappointing. Is it as bad as it looks?

Sub:
1. Press a button for 20% more dps. Thats it. Dont press it? Get the fuck out of my office
2. Stab someone from stealth, three times. Yes, you picked subterfuge as a talent.
3. Apply a "dark" damage over time.
4. Your energy bar refilled to max again because its retarded that way
5. turn on your stealth again, repeat

its fucking funny when theres a crowd of enemies and your aoe shuriken storm gives you 6 combo points in one spin, so you just dot, shuriken, tab, dot, shurkien, tab, dot shuriken, tab, etc

but other than that theres nothing explicitly "fun" about the spec

>Basic story quests at 102
I thought you only get to have your other artifacts at 102. Grom was not mentioned during the quest to find Talonclaw, so please tell me what I seem to have missed.
I paid some attention to the quests, but never once did anyone say anything about the Draenei or Grom.
Do you mean the echo of light Khadgar sends you out to find on the coast of Suramar? I did that quest where you have to save the Exodar and stuff, I couldn't find Yrel. Where is she?

>the basis of the spec is about doing only a decent amount of damage until a movement phase, during which you will die and be unrezzable

nice blizz

What class should I play, I want to play outlaw goblin rogue but I feel like not being able to heal when needed or tank to solo content and world quests will piss me off.

other options are warrior and monk, I think warrior would be cool but no selfhealing worries me, and monk is ok even though im not a fan of the fist fighting in wow, also I have no idea if the Brewmaster is shit memes are true.

please help also Rogues getting best waifu helps their cause

this is my fear for going rogue, like that other user said, both of the specs besides outlaw look boring as fuck.

As a rogue, yeah this is pretty much it. You hit Eviscerate when your dots are up and don't need refreshing.

What DPS should I be pulling out in order to do mythic dungeons?

So have not played since pandas, got a copy from a friend for free, what's a reasonably fun class to play to use my 100 boost on, preferably good in pvp and has a healspec.

the draenei are getting assfucked during legion, everyone that isnt a playable character is fucking dead, you stupid shit.
they get so assfucked they decide to repair the ship and get the fuck out.

>i couldn't find yrel
did you check 30 years ago? You do realize she's from THIRTY FUCKING YEARS AGO
>you mean to say our rogue time travelers go back in time, fuck up a timeline, get thousands fucking killed, summon archimonde, permanently fel-sludge up an entire half of the continent, and gave all the mindless orcs fucking iron star nuclear weapons
>holy shit they owe us SO MUCH, why aren't they here helping

>baby isn't familiar with standard fantasy tropes

assassination is OG assassin type, bleeds, poisons, and such.
its stupid that blizzard doesn't give assassination blind, gouge, or ambush. you get shadow step though which used to be sub only, then a talent, now you just get it as assassin and sub. its otherwise considered "edgy" and whatever, but thats just how it is for a class that required you to be evil, and have murdered people for money. the poisons are good, deadly being your standard dps poison, crippling for slowing in pvp with wound poison. over all, assassination is kinda boring i stab u apply poisons passively, hit bleed attacks and envenom over and over.

outlaw is just the flavor blanket for combat spec, which is the classic fantasy swashbuckler and a little duelist peppered in. i would have gone all out and either given them a buckler, or just one sword / rapier. but dual big ass swords is fine, you basically just "saber slash!" and "run through!" and yell "have at thee!" and "en garde!" and such. roll the bones is cool, but the RNG is too wonky for my tastes. you get adrenaline rush and all the good stuff like blind, gouge and ambush, but you dont get shadow step oh well. parley and bribe is cute, but not super useful. you dont get poisons which kinda sucks but oh well. you get some short ranged abilities with the gun which is kinda cool, but the rotation is fairly simple and not too enjoyable imo.

subtlety is the cool guy combo points master, shadow dancer / desperado / mysterious stranger type. its focused around teleporting, generating and spending combo points alot, and your skills get mushed together to make up for no poisons and shadow dance openers. dealing shadow damage and such, you're super edgy and cool kinda ninja ghost guy. i haven't played the new sub too much, but its abit more complicated than the other specs which is nice, but usually comes down to an optimal dps loop that's pretty simple and to the point.

>t being able to heal when needed or tank to solo content and world quests will piss me off.
With parry, you're an 10 second tank. Crimson vial can heal you for 30% if you take the talent, which you should if you're soloing in the world, and it's on a 30 second CD. Outlaw is the tankiest of all the rogues. Sub and Ass melt like butter.

The only problem would be Elite world quests. That's because you can't deal 40 mil damage in 10s.

enhancement for good melee dps, elemental for good ranged, eventualy, whenever it gets buffed.

Monk for most fun tank/melee and mistweaver is pretty enjoyable.

I'd say those 2 are the most pure "fun" classes in the game.

To be fairnI made a hunter to be a ranged DPS, not melee. I have my rogue for that, I actually hate barrage most of the time though, BIG ASS CONE OF FUCK EVERYONE. Try to avoid using it when I see it'll just mean disaster, then that means a drop in dps. Good stuff.

>tfw MT
>don't even need addons
>used only the diablo-interface one, but it was shit
>do every mechanic perfectly
It's kinda hilarious how shitters need all those addons just to do simple mechanics

>WC4

no thanks

>The Class Hall is full of BMs and MMs, with no Survival Hunters in sight.

The artifact is fucking ugly

Enhancement shamans are so fucking good this expac
im having a blast and its pretty hype when stormbringer procs 10 times in a row

the thing with survival is that anyone who picked hunter wanted to play a range class, or else theyd pick any other full melee class.
its just very niche

At least in Northrend they tried with the names. Thor became Thorim, and Loki became Loken. Nigga is named Odyn. They changed one letter.

>cant keep boneshield up bellow certain haste levels
Yes, decent for trash and aoe but I can see them being the worst main tank

>Look at these ripoff characters
Its fine because i am stricken stupid with nostalgia
>look at these other, EQUALLY ripoff characters
its not fine because Cred Forums says i should hate blizzard now, but not before now

The fuck are you talking about?

the spec is literally keep up 5 buffs and mash stormstrike, but visually it's so fucking fun that i'm okay with it.

>be a bigass paladin
>chilling in LHC
>suddenly the rival Death Knight school comes to fuck us up and take Tirion's body
>the holy light fucks their shit up and tells them to fuck off
>meanwhile we have to save our tsundere priest fuckers from getting rekt by the Legion in their boring ass Naaru spaceship where Velen is hugging a Naaru just like how Khadgar hugged A'dal during BC like faggots

It ain't easy

he's saying that it's dumb for you to think loken and thorim are any less of a rip off than odyn just because we aren't in the "golden era" of wow anymore.

Tauren or UD monk? I feel like Tauren got really cartoonish in the face with the update, but the back totems make my dick hard.

Without the Iron Horde, all those Draenei were to be used as pavement for the streets, Garrosh actually did them a favor by driving the attention towards us and preventing them from drinking the fel blood. Of course there was still war, but we certainly did our part to save them from that bullshit the Iron Horde was about to pull. It was not our fault that stuff happened in the first place, but we stopped Archimonde himself from invading that world.
Also I bet those Draenei on Draenor would take half a zone full of fel sludge over a dying, torn apart world like Outland every day.
>Yrel is from 30 years ago
We were fighting alongside Yrel against Archimonde and now you use this bullshit reason as an excuse?
We were able to get back to our own world, nothing prevented Yrel, or any ally of us on Draenor, from following, but she's nowhere to be found apparently.

Pandaren

Any other race as monk is heresy

150k? I'm doing 160-170k then usually... I think I should be fine.

I just got the Orb of deception and tried it on my fem gnome monk

Not gonna lie the Monk animations for Fem Tauren are actually baller as fuck

Only correct answer.

Just don't die. Dead people don't do DPS.

I-i'll try anonymous

I'm not saying they weren't a rip off. Hell I didn't even like them in wrath. I'm just saying that they put even the tiniest more effort into the older Norse characters because they changed more than one letter, name wise.

The only thing that matters is your ilvl to be able to join groups. Every other dungeon I get someone consistently doing less damage than the tank and they never get kicked. No one cares as long as the bosses die, mythic difficulty is not hard at all.

Fuck off to Cred Forums you fucking nigger

>not making a human monk call stevenseagal

I'm so fucking bored man why can't it just be Tuesday already I'm ready to fucking raid

I'll do my best to not be the lowest DPS!

>being into bara and kung fu panda, while also yiffing

You did get your Artifact to level 21 in time for the raid didn't you? You're not a casual right?

i can't tell if i play a semi-competent vengeance or if this class is just ridiculously easy.

You fell the same way after two weeks. Just unsub already.

>do all mythics every week
>do all emissary WQs every with
>three weeks of this
>no legendaries
>my brother levels up an alt because he was shit as ench shaman
>does 1 emissary after unlocking wqs
>gets a legendary
>within a week has has F O U R fucking legendaries
>F O U R
FML

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my baller gnome monk that will soon have a highmountain totem and the hulkhands appearance equipped

>Get the Greater Elemental upgrade for my units in my class hall.
>All the elementals wandering around the class hall changed.

I'm not making a mistake by playing Ret right?

I'm thinking about quitting because this artifact shit is too overwhelming for me. Plus, I don't even plan to raid so what the fuck is the point in playing?

yes

If you're prepared to be shit for awhile high ilvl Ret's can sometimes go toe to toe with my DH on the meters

>run a fuckload of dungeons
>only see 2 legendaries drop
>both went to the same fucking person
>no one else in my entire group of friends has a single one
JUST

What's Yggdrassil?

Thx X-realm, there is no need to be polite or nice because you will never meet Thea's guys in game again.

Im playing a Frost DK. Got him to 840.

I'm 842 and I've done 1 mythic.

So quick question about BE lore, after Sunwell they are totally back to high elves but with green eyes, or warlocks still more accetable in their mage society?

>totems on a non-Tauren character
Cultural appropriation is the worst.

is it fun?

>Specs
Literally every tank spec
>Doings
Finished Suramar and all my Mythics, doing fishing
>Transmogs
I just love the leystone plate set.
>What you love
Most things
>What you hate
Obliterum seems completely pointless
Crafting needs to be looked at
Suramar is either great or annoying as fuck
Some specs feel really lame

>be dk
>Lich King tells you to go grab Tirion so he could join the fun ride
>me be like "really, niiga?"
>me and my 4 buddies go to the Light's Hope
>btfo the paladins there
>"ok, sure, that was easy"
>start ressing Tirion
>Light itself comes and goes "yeah, guys, no fun allowed"
>take no damage
>have to leave, because my buddies can't handle a lightshow
That was wierd as fuck.

>making a human
>in a fantasy game

>Worlds about to be destroyed
>Tirion coming back leading the Death Knights could stop this
>LOL NO FUCK YOU ENJOY THE LIGHT
>BTW CHECK OUT OUR NEW BFF THIS DREADLORD
Fuck Paladins

>Ret is like 5th strongest DPS spec and doesn't need to be a gimmick like arms

>Still whines

Its not bad. Just manage your runes and runic power and youll have a steady flow of DPS. Plus the Dragon from the artifact weapon is nice.

Dude.

Vrykul in WOTLK literally had

Thor
Hodr
Freya
Mimir

The one legitimately valid complaint about Ret I have seen is its Demonology tier boring to play.

>What if DKs were super evil lol
Fucking Blizzard

Would resurrecting Tirion as a DK even work?
That fucker loved and believed in the Light so much, he'd probably burst into flames the instant you try rezzing him with Death magic.

>implying role playing as steven seagal inst the height of fantasy

>DH wings give them a speed boost
>need to spam jump constantly for maximum speed
it's like i'm really speedrunning ocarina of time

That's nothing compared to paladins coming in after you raid lights hope and ask the four horsemen to recorrupt the ashbringer

I find it hilarious that in the expansion that is all about them, DH keep getting their shit pushed in and still talking about doing whatever is necessary and sacrificing everything, meanwhile DK are being twice as edgy and dark while also being successful at it.

>Boring to play

Ret is like an Arms warrior who goes super saiyan.

What changes?

>be in Highmountain
>in town see a guy jump down a hole
>figure this is how i go downstairs to finish a quest
>GERONIMOOOO DAWWWG
>the guy i followed was a DH and floated down
>oh shit
>i splat on the ground
>i look at the DH wondering why he would trick me like this
>the elevator begins to rise
>he laughs at me
>i fade into the darkness

Why?????

>ask the four horsemen to recorrupt the ashbringer
Wait what? You have to go to Acherus as part of the quest to get a corrupted ashbringer?

huh

I pity the classes who don't have a slow fall or invulnerable ability to use when they reach Highmountain.

Quit playing shit spec and go outlaw.

Sub always been terrible but get better later because they scale pretty well.

because its a great spec with a shit artifact
>2/3 gold traits are boring shit
>fuck your talents bitch every other fucking node buffs raptor strike or carve, so put those back on the hotbar

They can actually take some risks writing for them since there's a new containment class for easily upset normalfags this expansion

Same reason why hunters just buy their hidden skins

i've never seen someone kicked for bad dps, what were you doing? mythics?

As a tank I pretty much kick any Hunter with barrage.

Survival is also better for mythic+

yes.

Whitemane wants to murder you while Nazgrim says you are honorable and lets you talk

Will Shadow priests ever get the option to turn off their purple-ness? Like a glyph or something. I know there's one that removes the transparency but you're still purple.

>recorrupt the ashbringer

But why?

what race for surv hunter? have a mage on ally so I'm rolling horde

because paladins are fucking stupid

it's not ~the~ ashbringer, it's ~an~ ashbringer, if my memory is correct

loopholes or something, in-universe you can just go craft one if you have the materials

>Quit early on in WoD
>Started playing a balance druid in Cata, was a prot warrior beforehand
>Decide to try playing my warrior again
>People seem pretty cool with how I'm doing even though I haven't tanked anything for god knows how many years

Feels good

445 havoc demon hunter hate the lockouts and LOLRANDOMCHANCE4LEGENDARY bullshit

troll all day in general about how bad the game is

What the fuck.

>believe so hard in the Light it purifies the corrupted holiest sword ever
>use it to shatter Frostmourne and defeat the Lich King
>try to save the world again against demons with it
>fail, but entrust it to a new Highlord to lead the Paladins to victory
>they fucking go and corrupt it again just for shits and giggles before they even deal a single blow to the Legion
>mfw

It does, somewhat, make sense. You'll just have to find a naaru core.

Still less cool than Uther. At least priests got Alonsus.

Tank ww two dh and a rogue? So you guys didnt have a healer?

Based Tirion should've been one of the main characters again instead of being a loot Piñata for Retardins.

So any news how will changes Suramar location after 7.1?

>Tank pulls each pack alone
>Affliction is garbage

Tanks if you have a warlock do yourself a favor and pull the whole dungeon and wall

you invade the city and take most of it

the arcanist is no longer Voldemort either.

It's stronger in this form anyways

I just got the broken shore quest at level 98. Can I actually start this shit now or should I wait till 100?

may as well. you get a weapon

You can very easily tell when a Paladin is a shitter or an alt if they use that retarded corrupted ashbringer skin.

True pallies are all vanilla Ashbringer (maybe a different colored hilt), or Greatsword of the Righteous (which is essentially a slightly longer Ashbringer with a shimmery light effect near the tip).

It is boring to play, and with next patch our DPS is nerfed AGAIN, AND relies on RNG bullshit.

Ret needed a damage BUFF, not a fucking RNG rework.

And for the love of CHRIST can we PLEASE GET RID OF HOLY POWER ALREADY.

NO ONE WANTED IT WHEN THEY INTRODUCED IT, NO ONE WANTED IT WHEN THEY INSISTED ON KEEPING IT FOR SO LONG, AND NO ONE WANTS IT NOW.

Has anyone ever used FigurePrints for character models? Are they any good? The models I see seem to be made out of styrofoam. Are there any viable alternatives for character prints? I'm thinking of ordering one for my wife.

>roleplaying as a tactical mastermind and operator on the highest level

>tfw you haven't played since release because of real life getting in the way, and you're stuck at level 101

>tfw you lost your raid spot

Great another expansion where I won't be raiding. All I can hope for is that one of the other guys gets aids or something so I can take his spot. Besides that I'm basically fucked.

And fuck LFR no way I'll be doing that garbage.

I'm in the same boat, user, except I lost my guild back in wrath and still don't have another one.

I keep a tome in my bag to switch to sow the seeds on the off chance i get a tank with balls of steel who realizes theres an 845 affliction lock in his party.

>She's gonna be hot again
Can we smash?

>choose BM Hunter because Sidewinders/Lonewolf/Barrage is fucking aids
>DPS is fine and burst is insane
>but literally 4 buttons on our rotation not counting cooldowns
>Chimera Shot is so shit compared to Stomp it's impossible to take because the DPS loss is that great
>went for Master of Beast on my artifact first so won't get Titan's Thunder for probably another month

Holy fuck I just want one or two more buttons to press, the amount of downtime is absolute aids. Saying that I'd rather deal with that than the fuck fest that is MM.

I want to make cute half breeds with her.

new boomy is so much better to play than wod boomy fuck that shit

BM is designed to be retard proof. Better just reroll.

don't, i got one done of my gf's priest and it was neat but not worth the price the quality kinda looks like ass

I've been thinking about rolling my DK as frost since starting this expansion.
everyone keeps saying don't do it.
I've put tons of AP into blood but I want a spec to run around and blow up WQs and do arena with.
is frost really that shit guys?
Numbers aside, how's it play?

My local Gamestop still has a copy of the CE. Should I get it?

It's not shit just lacks CC and mobility compared to UH.

How do I decide between a feral Druid or a rogue as my alt?

I mostly do mythic raiding, but dabble in pvp to get seasonal prestige armor.

I love feral, but don't enjoy the other Druid specs that much, especially in legion

I haven't played a rogue since I was 15 back in BC, so I have no idea what the class plays like.

I don't care about how good either class is, I just want to know if they're fun to play. I like feral for its self sustain, and clutch utility in raids and pvp. Throwing lifesaving predatory swiftness heals feels really fucking good. I've heard that rogues have cool group utility too, but I'm at a complete loss as to what they do.

>Specs
SV/MM hunter and Holy priest
>Doings
Collecting dat artefact power
>Mogs
Not yet complete, need some pvp drops and hidden artefact recolour (and mount)
>What you love
The whole feel of the expansion, basically everything but artefact grind
>What you hate
Artifact grind

Feral is John fucking madden mode. If you like a class that tells you that you are shit, play feral.

>845 enhance shaman
>have trouble against more than 1 mob
why are we so squishy

The legendary warriors that the final boss of Utgarde's pinnacle get his powers from are the same warriors standing in the last boss of the halls of valor.
I thought it was pretty cool

why are monks such a broken bullshit class

What you hate:
Timegates. Fuck this expansion

How do i do pvp as a caster? It seems like melee just have an innate advantage especially in the era where everyone has interrupts, stuns and damage and healing cooldowns

>830 vengeance
>healer dies in mythics
>don't notice

why do people play anything but tanks, honestly?

>Waaaah Why don't I have a free autowin against melee anymore?

t. easymode meleeshitter

>Specs
I play resto druid because I like short queues and feeling needed
(But secretly wanted to try either enhance shaman or arcane mage
>Doings
Mostly just gearing up, I'm 835 rn, but I haven't been doing mythics like I should be
>Transmogs
I just go for a bare chested nelf druid
>What you love
Reading RP profiles, seeing transmogs, feeling appreciated while healing, getting loot(such a good feel)
>What you hate
That warlocks were shat on, that druids don't have good races on Horde, that this xpac isn't very alt friendly because I want a DPS

>another typical mentally deficient DH doesn't pull the aggro off his healer while he slams his head against the keyboard

No, Just a Ranged who knows how to play.

Here, let me help you

>Interrupts
Fakecast or don't get caught casting

>Stuns
You have plenty

>Damage and healing cooldowns

You have plenty too

Literally learn to kite.

>At Legion launch there was a Goblin by the Dalaran Crater portal that warned people there's a fall involved
>They removed her because apparently a readily available source of Goblin Gliders breaks the game

go to bed rith

It seemed like even after the ddos the servers haven't stabilized. Everything felt so unresponsive with Dalaran and my order hall being outright unplayable.

More like it invalidates engineers. She sold them for 10g a piece where as faggot engineers are trying to sell them for 500g each.

i'm sure i can pull the healer out of corrupted bellows, user!

It only takes 90% of your hp

What a load of shite. Look at a Warrior, the absolute bottom of the barrel of melee and they still have an insane kit to get and stay on target.

>charge
>charge
>heroic leap
>storm bolt

Even Hunters, who are in a better position mobility wise than any caster are struggling, they have a grand total of

>disengage
>binding shot
>Aspect of the Cheetah on a 3 minute fucking cooldown that doesn't even remove snares

Don't even get me started on Monks, WW's, Rogues and Ferals. Completely retard proof.

Hey, look everyone, it's Melkor.

>Squishy
>Heals are so shit that it doesn't compensate for it
>Mana pool is so small it keeps us from soloing mobs we could solo before.
>Defensive are now a singular button that cant be used in stun.
>Damage/AOE requires setting up that puts us behind
>Crash lighting does not spread out elemental enhancement hits to trash causing us to lose damage.
>Lava lash is almost fucking worthless.
>RNG is alright but makes our damage incredibly finicky
>A slight misalignment of stats means a serious DPS Loss

These are all the problems with Enhancement shaman.

What class do you play?

Anyone got some good boomy mogs?
I got 847 DH and 846 druid, working on pala right now.

fuck off to >vg faggot

I need GTFO because sometimes areas I should be able to stand in are not good for me to stand in because the visuals don't line up with the numbers.

Other than that, ya, all you need is a god DPS meter and a head on your shoulders.

At 110? Only Hunter so far, haven't touched my Lock, Mage or Shaman yet.

I've heard Spriest is quite good atm though.

>Raids open tomorrow
>Literally nobody in my guild has a Legendary yet
>12 people at ilvl 848+
>Another 13 above 845
>5 more between 835 and 845
>Not
>a
>Single
>Fucking
>Legendary

>We're going to be competing with Guilds that have 5+ Legendaries in the raid group

This system is fucking gay.

are tank specs going to be at all viable in arena now? what if you main spec a tank but also pvp? cmon blizzard

>tfw found Sephuz's Secret
>tfw found out how to use the effect on raidbosses
Let's hope papa Blizzard doesn't find out he he he

>that feel when there's still blue or better quality items with no vendor price

>warrior would be cool but no selfhealing worries me
Prot all day every day nigga

>mfw our 2 tanks have 2 legendaries each

We have a blood dk with the boots that give movespeed depending on haste. Nigga is fast as fuck

Making legendaries RNG is the most fucking retarded shit, I actually could not believe it when someone told me.

I heard some shit about your change to get one goes up the longer you go without one or something?

There was a bug that made it so people who managed to get a legendary had increased chance to get a 2nd, doubt this bad luck protection shit actually works.

It's fucking dumb. especially when some specs get a good 20% increased damage from certain legendaries.

>I heard some shit about your change to get one goes up the longer you go without one or something?

Thats a system in Diablo 3. It doesn't exist in WoW.

Unfortunately if you didn't get a legendary before the nerf, then you're likely to never get one.

Its pretty fucked now.

You must be fucking terrible, what is it you can't kill? I'm 834 and there hasn't been a single mob I couldn't kill alone.

You're gonna have a harder time than if you were blood, not because the lack of damage, but because you're gonna be squishy as all fuck, especially coming from blood as opposed to if you had gone UH to frost.

It's gonna get buffed eventually, if you enjoy the theme, just fucking do it.

Has any shadow priest gone to AQ, Ulduar and Grim Batol? I want to know if the dagger says anything special

(OP)
>Specs
Prot Warrior

>Doings
Shuld be getting my last two levels to 110 but I'm addicted to collecting mog gear

>Transmogs
Rate or hate

>What you love
Training every mob in the area as Prot and AoEing them all down for easy questing

>What you hate
RIP Fistweaver
Warrior class hall is fucking shit and the Valkyr new accents are horrible
Tanking with a Gnome pov

Are the people referencing the mechanic misinformed? That would mean some of us will get cucked the entire expansion.

>That would mean some of us will get cucked the entire expansion.

Theres already people flipping shit all over the wowhead forums about it. Apparently according to datamining, the nerf made it even harder to obtain a legendary, even if you haven't gotten one yet.

I honestly expected something like this to happen.

the left one is complete trash

>want to attempt soloing bosses
>too lazy to spend 2 hours clearing trash per instance

;_;

> never played priest or heals for any expansion
> decide time to level a Disc main
> 851 Ilvl 23 traits on weapon
> never realized how much fun healing could be
> everyone talks shit about disc but in reality they just suck at it.
anyone else got love for disc atm ?

Disc will see more love in raids, it's a decent spec overall.

People only shit on it because it's just barely good enough to solo heal in 5 mans. There's not much room for people to fuck up without causing a wipe.

>raid spot
Does your guild actually have over 30 people (but less than 40) who are likely to consistently show up for raids? It's pretty easy to fit one more guy in if he's able to do it.

They confirmed it was in Legion. Several times.

Th-they will surely listen to our issues and make Chimera Shot baseline, r-right?

At least we're better than that assfest MM, and can outsurvive Survival

I've got a fun game for you guys:

Go to icy-veins and find the dumbest shit you can, then report back

>try out destro for a bit on my lock after maining demo since the expac launched
>its pretty fun but I like the concept of throwing demons at all my problems
A shame the class is shit overall.

I got Illidian's war glaive my first run through the black temple, does that mean I have a better chance of getting the second one?

I did the same thing last month. All my old vanilla guildies decided to return and I thought I'd try it out again befoe buying Legion. I lasted a few hours.

I know GW2 has a mountain of issues, but the way your character handles and the flow of combat has utterly put me off WoW. Shame it's the closest MMOs ever got to singleplayer-like combat.

>Assassination is currently slightly weaker than Outlaw at single target damage

That's correct though.

I could have dealt with nerfs to destruction but they literally made it unfun with the soul shard system. Warlocks are just boring as shit to play.

It was also a completely different game that made many of the things that you do quickly and simply now, take longer.

It also didn't have the single mortal wound that has forever ruined WoW, the separation of PvE and PvP.

>t. sim shitter

>Ysera gets one shot by shade of Xavius
>FUCKING CENARIUS gets corrupted by the Nightmare

So Blizz just doesn't give a shit anymore do they

>your face when he ends up being a boss

I like the DH pvp set

I love being an edgy faggot

His entire body was disintegrated, he's gone and not coming back in any way.

Illidan will be a boss again, his body being controlled, while his soul will help the raid

engineers are already invalidated, and it's definitely not goblin gliders that will justify that shitty profession
you only need an alt with a level 1 engineering building in draenor, spend your passively generating resources on sumptuous fur and take a stroll in the mine for some true iron, get the npc in the engineering building to take those materials and make more gliders than you'll ever need

they should just restrict goblin gliders to being used in draenor

I just started playing last week.

Am I losing out on anything by not messing around with professions yet?

Are there daily/weekly lockouts on that shit too that I'm going to get fucked on by waiting?

Haven't played since MoP, is it worth getting into Legion?

Being edgy is fun sometimes.

I'm enjoying DH a lot.

>Am I losing out on anything by not messing around with professions yet?

Missing out on a lot of money until the economy settles.

No, but Cooking and Fishing are money fountains.

no fuck off

Is it possible to change professions?

That's the only reason I haven't really looked into them yet.

I really liked it, even if I miss spamming ds until oom

Yeah, just go into the professions tab and click the red circle with the dash through it next to them to drop one.

>that feel when want to ERP but whenever the opportunity presents itself I get cold feet

I don't see how people do it

Do world requests require friendly with every faction, or revered?

Friendly.

Sweet. So getting each pillar is more than enough for everything but suramar, and just questing a bit is enough there.

Which raids can be soloed at 110 now?

depends on your class

if vengeance, everything but hfc mythic

>Hate tanking raids
>Love prot paladin and vengeance DH
Just me senpai

yes

You just need to do the intro to Suramar which involves finding Shal'Aran and doing the quests she gives you to get to Friendly

Takes maybe like an hour your first time through

God I love it when people do shit like this.

Just live inside Mythic+ Dungeons user

ret/prot paladin

idk how your class goes for self-sustain, but i think it's good

my vengeance can sustain some mythic0 bosses at like 835ilvl, any tank can probably do every panda raid at 25h mechanics allowing

why is every single shitter rogue cuck a fucking outmeme le pirate roughe ebin eyepatch yarrrr me hearties bones-rolling SHIT???EVERY SINGLE ONE. dont see any other rogues, just fucking LE EBIG POIRATE ARRRRR. im so FUCKING SICK OF THEM. EVERYWHERE I GO. fucking outmemes and their saber slashes making that *shink* sound. and the fucking dice popping all over the place so they can get their meme buffs. and then suddenly LE PISTOL SHOT FROM 1000 YARDS AWAY LOL STUNNED FOREVER EBIN!!!!! LE PISTOLERO!!!!!! ARRRRRR I BE A PIRATE!!!!!! RUN YE SCURVY DOGS THROUGH FOR HALF YE HEALTH POOL YARRRR *grappling hooks behind you* NOTHIN PERSONNELL YE LANDLUBBER

are rogues just in such a shit place that no one plays subtlety or assassination so they're forced into THE LITERAL REDDDIT SPEC? is outmeme doing more dps than the other specs? or is it just the YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF LE RUM YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE I ARE A PIRATE SWAB LE POOPDECK MATIES UPBOATS ON THE PORTSIDE BATTEN LE HATCHES XDD appeal to all the LITERAL and ACTUAL memeing shitters and drooling retards who fucking think ARRR LE PIRATE YARR HAR LE SHARKS IN LE WATER LE SCURVY JOLLY ROGER ARRRR THE SEAS BE CHOPPY I AM LE FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!!11 fucking kill yourselves

yes outlaw is the highest dps spec

>Hunter looks both good and somewhat fun
>Have to share class with absolute top tier retards

Guess again, and it gets explained as a throw away during some events in the game.
His essence is in the Fel itself now, they can bring him back to be a weapon.

I can also place money the undead bitch will be a boss eventually cause shes a cunt.

Because Outlaw is the only spec worth playing in 5mans you fucking retard. Sub and Assassination have no AoE.

Aside from just making no sense most of the overpowered characters end up hitting like a wet noodle because god forbid there is any danger in questing anymore. They couldve at least given you a 1000% blessing of cenarius or something, what a fucking joke.

Warrior and druids have guaranteed raid spots.
You rolled the right class this expansion, right user?

>calling only one of the rogue specs a meme when the other specs are an anime ninja and assassin's creed

I play Windwalker monk.

With the legendary I bring a 25% movement speed boost which is objectively the strongest legendary out there.

I love playing on RP servers.

>Alodi singlehandedly ruined the Fox Tail hairstyle for Male Humans and it doesn't match facial hair anymore
>nobody here plays one so no one ever notices

>This guy can't handle all the class fantasy

>the arcanist is no longer Voldemort either.
Fucking quitting this game for good now

I've never played on RP servers but I'm still an autistic fuck with backstories for each of my characters. Is that (the screenshot) a baseline thing on RP servers or some popular add-on that shares it? I want to sperg out at people just by being inspectable

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!?!!?
Warlock here

>purgatory on blood is the best talent on its tier

How long does it take to level a new character up to 100lvl now? Also, is it faster to do dungeons or quests?

Prot has very strong self healing, on a 13ish second cd depending on haste.

Dragons are fucking oversized lizards now. Ysera has jackshit on Cenarius thanks to blowing her power on the magical dinner plate to kill Deathwing.

Kind of bums me out. Ysera and Alex have two of the most boner inducing models in the game, and one is dead. It sucks.

It's a mod called TotalRP. It's honestly pretty neat, and it makes for some hilarious reading.

I get the impression they are setting up for some weird dragon hero class next xpac

>Can't find single spec or even class that I find fun
>Still like wasting my time on this game
What the fuck am i even doing with my life
At least I didn't spend a single cent since introduction of tokens

you're still wasting time
and time is money friend

Considering how nerfed dragons are, whats the point? You and a couple druids took on an aspect and beat the shit out of her. Who would even want dragon powers right now?

Good god that sounds like if Chriss Chan played wow. Honestly if you put that effort in to your *role* just copy paste it from word for the spell check

get that shit refunded and just quit, my dude

WHO NO FIENDS NO GUILD HERE?

Friends, yes.
Guild, no.

>Can no longer attend to raids in Legion
>Hey you are going to raid right?
>tell them for the 4th time no
>O-oh
>Can hear the sad undertone as the raid leader figures out what to say to convince me

I do feel bad for not raiding with them this expansion tho

Seriously considering making DH and naming him some kind of combination of kirito and illidan because I will never get into raiding guild

>friend has gotten ashes of al'ar in 1 run, hawkstrider in three runs, nakk in literally 3 minutes of camping
>help with part of their dsoul instance because it bugged out
>they get blazing drake on their first clear

at this point im not even surprised

You don't ram doors with your shoulder, it's a hollywood misconception that will fucking destroy your shoulder. You kick the door in the position adjacent to where the lock is on the door.

My felguard needs to wield something edgy pls halp

>tfw you pop spectral sight and throw glaive drops 2 stealthers

>tfw you have difficult time and stretch the fuck out of yourself for the raid but the raid leader doesn't understand and acts surprised when you say you can't do it if we start 30 minutes later.

Kept trying to convince me. Rip raiding this expansion

>giving a single shit about outdated mounts you can only reliably autistically farm by running the same raid on a million alts every single week
lmao

>do mythic Arcway last night as a prot warrior
>trash is ungodly hard
>eredar summon guaranteed-wipe fel dogs if not interrupted
>bitch banshees kills everyone if not interrupted

>bosses are fun but easy
>do every boss in first try except Vandros
>only die because we get turned around while running back because of the locked doors

>get 1 item total

How the fuck is anyone meant to gear up doing dungeons

as opposed to autistically farming them while they're current on a million alts every week?

S3 pvp gear, fag alert

You can reset the banshee debuff by running out of LoS.

no, as opposed to doing achievements during current content on your main, before you vastly outgear the content, or better yet, using mounts you've already earned that are no longer obtainable

>medical reasons
People in WoW absolutely LOVE their medical problems crutch. Everyone is always trying to outdo each other in getting pity.

Someone in my guild recently celebrated getting permanent disability by buying all the cash store mounts.

>Haven't really used the Auction House properly since Vanilla
>My sheer disgust when I put up x25 Leyshards at 500g each and they sell instantly

What kind of Judaism is in this game now? It's disgusting how much money you can make with no effort

>people playing a raid-focused MMO have autismbux as their only source of income
really makes you think

>listening to any agent of the Old Gods

It's called inflation. The Gold cap is 10,000,000 now. 100k today is 100g in vanilla.

Grats on your 50 silver.

Have they upped the server transfer cap?

>VERDANT spheres
>they're not even green

Try again user. They're just shitty fire orbs. If we could change their colour it would be nice though.

She has a lot of mental problems (allegedly) but none of them is autism.

But yes, it did make me think when she announced it in guild chat. "I finally have permanent disability benefits!" and the whole guild exploded with messages of "GRATS!!! YES! WOOHOO!"

It's so American.

Yes. It's 200k now.

>shadow priest's damage is basically nonexistent until execute phase when you obliterate everything and everyone with Madness and SWD insanity generation
I don't know how to feel about it.

>Favorite classes/specs are almost always the suboptimal ones
>No way to both enjoy the game and be useful to the raid

I heard they took glyphs away besides cosmetic junk. This is gonna make or break me resubbing:

Is there still a tree form glyph for resto druids?

Glyph, no, form, yes. You obtain it as a "spell" learned by a book from an NPC in Moonglade/Dreamgrove. Most classes with major glyph things like that had them moved over to skill books from a vendor somewhere, or a toy.

>Arcyway trash
>ungodly hard

sounds like a problem with shit DPS or too many melee.

Plate run (or if your team is choked full with melee) is a nightmare in Arcway but if you do it with a normal team it's a fucking breeze.

I was getting hyped pre release.
But now a month later playing the game feels dull and boring.

The skinnerbox of chasing slightly higher item levels cant entertain me anymore.

who here down with pathfinder?(everything we're allowed to complete until 7.1 that is)

>get on progress with mythics
>realize I will never be able to raid because finding a guild for my time slot is impossible

Thanks familia, my druid is a female tauren and I think she's ass ugly, so I prefer being a tree.

Someone in my guild was talking about their meth addiction and how they pay for it with escorting.

>Only on WoW

why don't you just race change? If you think you will be bumping into too many tauren males then go troll.

getting money from the government because you are legally declared unable to work is autismbux, regardless of whether or not you actually have autism

and just to play devil's advocate for a second here, what the hell else were you expecting people to reply to finally getting disability benefits, except complete silence?

My suramar rep is surprisingly my highest at the moment.

Grinding out Warden rep will be a major pain in the ass I assume.

Yeah, I feel like my thousands of hours played during BC inoculated me against getting seriously addicted again. I just don't care. Everyone's racing to gear as fast as possible, and I kind of feel like, why? Closest I've gotten to dumping time into a loot/grind game is The Division and I had the same apathy at a certain point, realising I was just running the same instances to get slightly better gear. Fun while it lasted though.

I'd love to make her into a troll but I just can't seem to justify 25 bucks for that. Thankfully her appearance really doesn't come up much being a druid and all, save for resto which has historically been her main since wrath when she was a tree all the time anyway.

>she
could announce she just came back from being afk to get food and people would celebrate and show deep interest as if they'd never heard of food in their lives
white knights are this fucking pathetic

remember to sage and report these kind of threads

>THERE ARE PEOPLE DISCUSSING VIDEOGAMES IN MY VIDEOGAMES BOARD WHAT THE FUCK
why don't you just hide the thread and go back to discussing e-celebs and participating in platform falseflagging and shitposting you whiny bitch?

same

I am at like 847 and I am already losing interest to grind any further because I can hardly replace anything on myself except a 830 chest and legos.

But for myself I think my inability to join a guild and raid is my biggest demotivator, if I am able to join a progession guild I would still be looking forward to the game.

The eternal struggle
Why is everyone so allergic to raiding even on a saturday afternoon i dunno
Are we all too busy pretending we have top meme social lives yet we're mythic raiders ? like come on

>tfw can do any days of the week but am only able to play at 3 to 7 pm server time

true dat
>legion fury
>known as the most fluid and fun spec in the game, loved by everyone in the best
>suddenly gets nerfed into the ground 3 times in a row near the end of beta before dropping all support and ignoring all feedback
>fury on live is completely fucking useless and on the bottom of the dps charts
GOOD JOB
R
E
A
T

It's not even about scheduling, I just don't want to spend 12 hours a week on vent with fucking idiots I don't even like, so I can get geared and collect mad achievements.

>plays MMO
>doesn't want to deal with other people
>only wants to focus on ME ME ME ME ME
i love this meme

Jokes on you faggot, I played the levelling experience, did all the dungeons on normal, then let my sub expire

There's literally nothing to do and it's only 20 days into the expansion

How bad are DHs, especially at tanking?

I thought I'd go druid again but honestly the jump and wings alone got me, plus the more I play classes I played before when I took the game seriously the more the dumbing down pokes out my eye and makes me want to stop.

I thought going DK was the edgiest thing you could do in game but never would've thought that I'd take part in something even greater.

>i finished the tutorial, jokes you on you FAGGOT I finished the game XD XD XD
you really showed me

>Void Explosion still exists and still puts Void Bolt on CD
>DoT spreading is still locked behind a suboptimal lego
>Shadowform toggle off isn't coming back until 7.1 MAYBE if we pray so we can't even see our fucking knaifu
>All of Shadow's damage is still tied up in not moving for ~15 seconds every 10 seconds
>Short form damage is still somehow worse than fucking Disc
>Somehow squishier than Enhance, but with even less recovery ability
>Whopping FOURTY FIVE DICK TWIDDLING SECOND COOLDOWN on our interrupt that has no added benefit outside of PvP
>Anytime you mention any of this people just link Noxxic's shitty Patchwork sim or stammer something about raid balance

I have so much hate in me.

One of the best tanks in the game, but much more demanding that the other ones. Go Prot Warrior if you're retarded.

>friend I play with can't stop leveling alts
>I just want to do mythics on my warrior
fuck I hate this shit

How about you spend 12 hours a week on went having fun with people you don't hate?

Or let me guess, you are the only sane person playing WoW and everyone is retards?

>try ret
>always jerking off to build HP
>trying to ejaculate TVs feels like I'm doing nothing at all

How can anyone enjoy this spec? You're always masturbating but you're never allowed to cum.

>on a 6:1 A:H server
>Try to quest
>30 (whatever the shard size is) alliance at every world quest area at all times
>120k hp at 98
>get 1 shot by everything
fun
>

Holy shit that sounds amazing, I thought they'd make it faceroll tier like DKs were (barely finished the intro)
I love involved tanking and haven't enjoyed it since protwarr in classic

I'm guessing theres still a lot around?

>tfw elemental shaman
>low, low damage
>artifact is fist weapon so can't see it most of the time
>class hall is just a cave

Buy a server transfer you stupid goy

sure, the value always goes to the double.

hardest to play IMO, all other tanks save brewmaster are easier and more reliable.

This is all from my experience in dungeons.

>6:1

I assume it also has 500k chars on it

>tfw choosing server
>start filtering
>pve fag
>eu
>non cr
>only 2 realms left which arent permanent-queue tier mega-realms

What a waste....

>Hit 840 with Havoc DH
>Still getting denied mythic groups
>Doing at least double DPS of the rest of the group on heroics
>No upgrades left

Should I reroll now?

>$27 dollarydoos for 7 characters
>Faction balance was about equal before I stopped playing
>I should pay $200 just to play properly

More reliable meaning its hard to do and is not even that effective in turn, or just generally DH tanks not being reliable?

Why the fuck are you getting denied for Mythics at 840?

I used to raid 4 nights a week in BC and those guys were cool. I'd happily raid if I found a group that good again. The community that sticks around for the full duration of expansions are in my experience insufferable elitist faggots. I must admit the community right now is pretty good with the big influx of non-poopsocking players, though it starts to get obnoxious again at Mythic level.

When there is a specific board to make general threads where you can discuss a game overall and people are not smart enough to use it then yeah fuck them.

Because he's playing DH

t. white knight

Not that guy, but people are probably nigging out over the possibility of it not being a complete shitstomp run where they clear it ni 20 minutes.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were only 835 or something retarded like that, and trying to find 850s.

More reliable as in they have proper cooldowns and their HP doesn't jump up and down like a clown on a trampoline, enjoy collecting your HP balls because your healer won't.

I have no fucking idea, my rogue is 831 and already did all of this week's mythics, while my DH couldn't get a single group the entire weekend

>kicked out of withered army training today during Ddos and therefore lost all rewards
>now even further behind on this retarded gated content
>GMs refuse to do anything
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Are people seriously so shit they're minmaxing class comp for fucking Mythics?

jfc that's an even more retarded possibility

go to /vg/ already with your fucking wow general

>/wowg/
>discuss the game
LOL
the general may as well be called /mtfg/

Maybe because they already had 2 DH in the group and they don't want another fucking melee.

Basically done till raids, RNG hasn't been kind and I have been 847ilvl since the first reset.

PvP is probably the worst it's ever been so I can't waste my time doing that.

Leveled a paladin and geared that well enough, should be 841 when I unlocked my third relic tonight

Overall it's starting to feel like WOD did lots to do the first few weeks then absolutely nothing for months

Then its up to finding the people.
Not saying that is easy, but complaining about playing a game X hours of which you don't enjoy any is dumb, gear shouldn't be that important.

I raided 6 days in TBC and ofcourse would love to have that team back, I really doubt I will but I sure as fuck won't stick around to raid every night with people I hate.
I don't get the sticking around, those people seemed to be the better ones to me, but then the game has changed a lot since tbc.

It's not the problem with the class (which is really fucking good in both specs). It's the problem with the players, because it's as bad or even worse than DK in WotLK

Damn, well I'll keep going anyway, if doing it is fun enough I'll stick to it, still have the 100 jump if I wanna change later

834 unholy dk I have only once been out dps'd in any heroic or mythic and it was by an outlaw rogue

This spec is really strong but I really love the theme of Frost better. Gear looks better frosty too.

Why the fuck would that even matter? Mythics aren't hard enough to care about group comp to that degree.

>meanwhile /played is 140hours in 2 weeks

im banned from vg

This is why Mythics should be at LFD. They are the new heroics anyway

Completely new WoW player here. Started yesterday since I'm in hospital and needed a good mmo to play for the next few months. Can someone please tell me what the best solo class or build or whatever is? Something that dishes great damage and has good survivability would be nice

>We changed where half the artifact hidden appearances are!
>No, we won't give you any hints!
>They're working, you just have to trust us! ;)

This is going to be the Heavenly Onyx Serpent all over again, isn't it?

As a tank who always makes the groups I can tell you that if you have tank or a healer in your group you will get bombed with requests and whispers from DPS wanting to joint (like 30 requests in less than 1 minute)
So yeah of course a lot of you are gonna get denied

I just want my faux Reinhardt hammer man.

>already got my hidden appearance
>it's ugly as fuck
>have to wait for 7.1 for the decent one to be put in game

I probably geared both characters in 80 hours, now I just log in and do the emissary quest while waiting for raids to begin

The content isn't there regardless of what you think, once you're 8/11 Suramar and done your mythics you're basically done till raids come out

I mean, yeah, tons of people get turned down just be nature of it. When I'm tanking I just take the first people to sign up who are over 830. Literally haven't had a problem yet, not even any close calls or anything.

>Best solo class
Traditionally it's Hunter. DK, Paladin and Monk are also pretty good. I guess play whichever one of those you prefer.

Any tank class fits that bill. Druid and Brewmaster are a little lacking on keeping themselves up, but the rest are pretty well-off with self-heals. Avoid Elemental Shaman and Shadow Priest.

Granted, you can solo everything early on regardless of who you pick.

I did every warden world quest. and yeah, my suramar is nearly exalted. everything else is just barely revered and warden was the last for me.

Are mythics easy enough to go into blindly? I have a lot more fun actively learning mechanics than just reading the dungeon guide before joining. 845 Balance if it means I can just cheese my way through it

Ok thanks guys, I keep getting told about Hunter so I think I'll go with that

I think it's reasonable to believe Varian is actually dead, but because it's blizzard, they will bring him back somehow. He died in an explosion of light basically. Don't ever put anything stupid past Blizzard.

>Can sustain upwards of 500k DPS in the Execute phase in a raid environment

Contain your salt and reroll faggot.

The only shit you need to know is under Shift+J, you can easily go in and just glance at the shit under your role in the overview for mythic fights.

You can't get behind you dumb nigger. The chests are one-time loot except the last one. They don't respawn.

*also most hated class, people will cheer at you about the hospital

Okay, so in execute you can pull what everyone else is expected to pull at all times???

Are you retarded?

>max level arms is garbage can because you have no survivability.

>the feel when you become the destroyer of worlds when you actually get geared.

>those 1 mil+ mortal strike crits & blood of zakajz

arms is fucking great as ever.

Why's it so hated? If its for PvP I don't really have any intention of doing that anyway.

Literally no other class in the game can sustain more than half that in a raid environment in current gear.

Because its always selfish faggots looking for the strongest soloing class because they never want to rely on others.

So all in all they know that you are you by your class.

They're easy to play, and doubly easy to fuck up. Pets with Growl on, hunters tab-targeting dumb shit a mile away, old bias from when they stole every other class' gear, etc...

>barrage

Uh, no, literally all the DPS classes that are actually going to be brought can easily sustain 500k in average ToT situations at 840+.

You may wish to review your stat priorities, rotation, build, and gems/chants.

Guess I'll play paladin then. Thanks for the heads up

No, you're actually just a retard.

>Uh, no, literally all the DPS classes that are actually going to be brought can easily sustain 500k in average ToT situations at 840+

>comfy Halls of Valor
>A hunter pulls b o t h h a l l w a y s with Barrage
pls

>Too many melee
>First Arcway run is with a prot war, holy paladin, 2 havoc DHs and a WW monk
>Only wipe once because we pulled a big pack with a banshee

People who need ranged dps for basic mythics are literally retarded, especially when melee is doing 3x as much damage to the trash on average.

>Uh, no, literally all the DPS classes that are actually going to be brought can easily sustain 500k in average ToT situations at 840+.

>500k single target sustained at 840

I wouldn't even mind this shit, but the discrepancy of difficulty in terms of acquirement are so fucking random.

Ashbringer has a laundry list of the most random shit to do

Prot Pally's comes from WAT(Random Spawn Chance)

Windwalker comes from WAT(Random spawn chance)

BM - You buy it

MM - You buy it

All Three Warrior's - Nobody fucking knows

This shit is so retarded.

>Traditionally it's Hunter

lmao this is bullshit

Name a single boss hunter have been able to solo that wasn't soloed by a DK first

Also, DHs are better at soloing than DKs now because of DS costing RP instead of runes

>Vengeance DH: Kill your order hall boss once a day and pray

>Havoc DH: lol idk

cool

All bosses that existed before DKs did.

You're pretty fucking braindead my man
This is in response to a guy new to the game. He's not going to be running off to solo raids and he can't even make a fucking DH yet.

Soloing was barely a thing back in those days, and you couldn't solo raid bosses.

All impressive solo kills have been done by DKs

Everyone that have Legion can make DH because of the 100 boost, and you're still wrong about hunter being the best

Havoc was confirmed to be locked behind AK5.

>Soloing was barely a thing back in those days, and you couldn't solo raid bosses.
>
>All impressive solo kills have been done by DKs

Your newfagness is showing.
Soloing back then was a thing, just not as "big" because it was actually difficult, hence all the soloing back then is way more impressive than beating something while you selfheal like the game is retarded - which it is.
When anyone can faceroll things with a DK theres nothing impressive about it.

>blood let and master of the glaive are good havoc talents

The whole Havoc talent recommendation page is an utter joke. It's no doubt made by some retard who fucked around for 20 minutes in alpha and proclaimed themselves an all-knowing god on demon hunting.

>Soloing was barely a thing back in those days

You're a fucking retard. The entire reason literally everyone had a Hunter alt back in Vanilla was so you could solo Dire Maul for money.

Right, at level 1, with no heirlooms, I'm sure boosting something to 100 and getting 30 buttons and making a Demon Hunter is going to go well. We also don't know if they even own Legion, all they said was "completely new wow player"

>implying Bloodlet isn't a good talent

First Blood is better for single target (the only type of damage that matters). The only time bloodlet would ever be good is on the pull or if you're shit and fel rush out of melee range.