So you're a gamer huh? Prove it

So you're a gamer huh? Prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9L_Wmeg7OTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I beat Dark Souls on PC, with a mouse and keyboard.

WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS GUILE

i played a game once and it was awful

My entire save got corrupted right before the final boss and I only cried for twenty minutes

I play video games.

What if he shitposts using voice-to-text?

>Calling yourself a gamer
I actually happen to be a movier.

>youtu.be/9L_Wmeg7OTU
>that one time Colbert set up questions to make Anita look good and she still fucked up bad
"Gamer" is a meme term.

I can do all commander keen games back to back without dying once

It's not possible. Nobody is shameless enough to continue shitposting after hearing themselves speak it.

Why should i learn how to play a game when i can just press a button?

Whoa, better not mess with this guy, he knows how to rebind his controls and handle a somewhat oversensitive lock on.

I Beat F-zero gx on very hard

now do it with one hand

Fuck you, Jake Busey.

I literally pooped all over myself tonight while raiding and I still haven't cleaned it up. It was three hours ago and I do not care.

>rebinding
>locking on

pleb

i like the jojo anime haha look at me guys i like jojo

I only eat the finest in gaming cuisine. :^)

I won a major

I beat SM64 without saving once when I was a kid, not because I wanted to, but because my game was broken and wouldn't save to memory cards. I think it took around 2 straight days with the odd pause to eat and such. One of my attempts earlier on in the summer was foiled just after the 2nd bowser by the console freezing up, it took me about a month to work up the will to try it again.

I also beat mike tyson's punchout when I was 8 years old, I doubt I'd be able to do that now even

>gaymer
Fuck you, eat shit and die.

Not seeing where she fucked up, senpai. Sounded on point to me

You sound like a real gamer

I beat Turok 2 without cheats

>gamer
Fuck off already.

How?

Wow so toxic. A true gamer indeed.

>gamer
Kill yourself.

2:09
>goes on saying that there's a bunch of games that are sexist and "male fantasy or male fantasy objectification"
>"can you name some?"
>i look through HUNDREDS of games so
>gets cut off and guy goes "can you think of three?"
>I can, but it's a bigger issue that just names so let me talk about my narrative a bit more
She avoided the question because she couldn't name three games in a line of research she is supposedly an expert on. If she could, she would have named them, and then related it to her later point (about how those games are influenced by the industry's sexism).

I have no job I'm on welfare and I spent 90 hours in the last week playing something I didn't really like to see endgame content. I have 3.5k hours in lol and I play it "casually". I quit wow after trying mop and never came back. I built my own PC at the age of 6 and been playing videya for at least 50 hours a week since then for the last 20 years. I would sell my soul if it would make the world be more like a steampunk fantasy rpg. Didn't get laid til I was 20 cuz cared more about gaming than getting dick. Became depressed when nexon shut down dfo. Still playing league on and off after rito shit all over the base game and added the bounty system to punish good players and them made the hold team-wide making solo progression nearly impossible.

You see that screen that says "Press any key"?

I can push a button and that screen changes

I am forever Player 2

I beat DS1 on pc with a flight controller joystick
Git gud

You underestimate the enemy at your peril, sir.

I play video games and I have testicles.

I played all the way through Sonic Adventure 2 and only had to take masturbation breaks 4 times.

Is that hard to do?

If he didn't use the mouse mod it's fairly impressive.

I beat Super Mario Bros. in only 12 years. Now try to top that!