CODE MONKEY LIKE FRITOS

CODE MONKEY LIKE FRITOS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxNmeMklFk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only 90s kids will get this

CODE MONKEY LIKES CANS OF MOUNTAIN DEW

What is Cred Forums's opinion on Code Monkeys? I've never seen it mentioned here despite the show being pretty decent.

Thumbs up if you remember this.

I was kinda of obsessed with it when I was like 13. But watching some of the episodes now it's pretty obvious that I was just craving any show that pandered to me

F

I genuinely enjoyed it

It was absolute shit.

All the characters were unlikable.

/thread

Shit show, but Jonathan Coulton is great.

i thought it was tab and mountain dew

im glad this show died.

didn't they steal the theme song from a youtube video

man, isn't it crazy how one of the last things Michael Jackson did before he died was actually voice himself in this fucking niche G4 cartoon series?

Adam de la peña didn't deserve this plus he has a cool voice and is pretty nice

hi im new here how to thumbs up? thnaks in advance.

it's a song by jonathan coulton and there was a popular wow music video to it that I remember

he made good reference songs at the time, but they're not much else without their time-period

it is. CLEARLY he's not a 90's bro like us bros XD

>Make a show about video game programmers
>None of it is actually about video games but wannabe The Office humor with a reference every now and then

I was kinda disappointed, but overall it was meh.

You need to be given ten thumbs up before you can access the function.

It was cool to see a show rendered in that style, the writing wasn't very good though.

Fun show, ran its course.
Also Jonathan Coulton is alright, actually has some good guitar riffs

EXCELSIOR

I LOVE YOU WHORES!

Haven't seen it since I was a teen when it aired and honestly don't want to. Went back to rewatch a few X-Play episodes on Youtube months back because I remembered that being fucking hilarious too and turned out I was horribly wrong.

haha I get it now, there is no thumbs up. I don't see any comment with a thumbs up

dont forget the guy who wrote code monkeys also wrote the portal 2 credits themesong
youtube.com/watch?v=sxNmeMklFk8

Is he still making songs? Are they any good?

idk
idk

I had his songs in a playlist in 2005-2009, but never really followed him

+1 to sexual stamina

Ye this.

G4 deserved death. Unfortunately the death of G4 was around the same time video games in general started going to shit. Cheats and hacks were considered "unfair" now and if a game didnt have good graphics it was immidately shit.

Nocturnal Emission made my 12 year old dick rock hard though.

>being this shit

I didn't know eating dicks was your daily job

show sucked
dwi

>DWI

KYS 12 year old faggot

>KYS
gtfo noob

The moment Tech TV turned into G4 is when it all started going downhill for that network.