If you and other anons from Cred Forums were transported to the world of Dark Souls...

If you and other anons from Cred Forums were transported to the world of Dark Souls, with only the clothes on your back and no special abilities, how far could you get?

I assume we can't grind, and we start in the asylum. If we have to go linear, then no where.

If we can grind, however, then we could fuck a few things up. Maybe.

At least to anor londo so I can bask in the mighty bosom

You can grind, by that I mean you can collect souls and use them to level up.

You aren't undead, however, and one death means it's the end for you.

what would I eat
how long could I tolerate dank memes
where would I shit

Nioh = film
DS = movie
Lords = flick

Eat beef jerky from hollows
Shit in the bottemless well

I gladly let the asylum demon sit on my everything

Then i'll take up blacksmithing.
I aint wastin' my life on a 50/50 deathrate to falling at the bed of bullshit.

Hollows, rats, things like that.
Though if you ate something and it had humanity, you might just become undead.

No idea.

Anywhere you want, no one is going to really mind. The whole world is shitty, adding a bit more shittyness to it isn't going to change much.

my nigga

Honestly I could probably beat the game pretty easily then, assuming I get to keep my knowledge of it, and can avoid starving to death etc.
It'll only take a few weeks, maybe a couple months of safe as fuck full time grinding to get to level ~400, then you've got enough health and armor to facetank everything, and magic that will kill any boss in a few casts.
Just don't fall off any cliffs and I should be good.

It'd be scary as fuck going to the Abyss.

True
Hopefully the covenant of artorias works on normal humans

>you can collect souls
>you're not undead

Make up your mind nigga

I don't remember anything in the lore saying only the undead can collect souls. By the point the games start no one uses anything other than souls as currency.

...because they're all undead.

If you can't learn magic, then I'd just stock up on bombs, arrows and the likes. You can easily kill some bosses that way granted you have the proper tools, and with the right gear you get some good protections against some stuff. But some bosses depending on which soul game will definitely fuck me up like Ornstein and Smough, I doubt I'd make it out of them unless i summon solaire and someone else

But then that means you can learn magic since you are leveling up like in the games. Magic renders everything piss easy as long as you stand your guard and cast away from afar

>rush to sneaky snake in the abyss
>invade defenceless virgins all day long

How about we say learning magic is doable, but it would take a much more realistic amount of time to learn, and it starts off piss-weak.

Except the giant black smith, Ingward, Dusk, and Elizabeth all use souls as currency and are not undead.

If you grind enough, then you'll literally hit a level of physical ability that can't be represented in the game's mechanics.

>You aren't undead, however, and one death means it's the end for you.
What the fuck is the point then? shit thread

How about we make so that you can level up anything you want, but enemies don'tbresoawn so you gotta grind strategically

My realism would be game breaking
>actual fencing skill > flash, showy move sets

You can just chill out at Firelink shrine and not be any worse off.

>implying anybody here wouldn't be scared shitless

You sound like a tremendous faggot who would get curbstomp'd by the asylum demon.

We grind up until half of us are tanks, 1/4 are faith builds with healing, and 1/4 magic builds for dps. We need to grind up to like level 60 each before we start even the first boss though. Also, give all of the gear to the tanks other than robes etc.

That's a given, but after awhile there would be no alternative other than to at least make it to firelink.

Fuck yeah. I'd let it fart on me. MMMH! YEAH!

Remember, we can loot ALL the equipement from the enemy. They'll respawn naked and easier to farm, and all of us will be able to get full Armour and weapons.

They're the only ones linked to the fire and capable of leveling up, that's for sure
A regulag human might be able to collect souls but only to buy items and upgrade equips, not leveling.

>Have a fear of height
>All those moments where you are high in the air in all souls games
>The four kids segment

I would literally ignore every enemy and run all the way to Gwynevere's chamber and stay between her breasts until I die from suffocation.

Ah true. As long as we have immense patience and courage to try we're good.

i could just find another way around becasue I'm not bound by the game's map barriers
>unintended superpowers

That breaks it too easily.

Since we're not undead, how about we can't use the bonfires. So no leveling up, and no respawning enemies.

We can use souls to trade, but not much else.

>not using shit to forge dung pies

If we're talking DaS1 I guess I'd find a quiet place near the bonfire like what's his name and chill, maybe scrounge mats for a bow and off rats for drops.

Literally slow and steady. DESU I think I'd be too traumatized by what was happening, have a nervous breakdown, and throw myself from a cliff.

If it's DaS 2 I could be okay in Majula. That place is comfy and cuddling with Emerald would help me feel better.

You're damn right we're good.

Especially when we arm up on Gravelord Greatswords.

Yeah, becasue even a total fatass human can walk fifty times faster than the snail PCs

Then we die. That's a war of attrition, user. Against immortals.

>DESU
What the actual fuck happened to my post?! Are they filtering here again? fekkin kek!

>If you and other anons from Cred Forums were transported to x world, with only the clothes on your back and no special abilities, how far could you get?

I WANT THIS MEME TO DIE
REEE

THIS IS THE CANCER THAT'S IS KILLING Cred Forums

No respawning enemies means they're effectively killable.

How about they respawn, but only after a LONG time. Like, days or weeks.

>using T B H on Cred Forums
go back to >>>/reddit/ please

>fekkin kek!

Real humans have no souls
>immediately become of massive interest to everyone
>captured and studied

>collect lost souls off ground
>MAYBE kill some grunts
>buy bow and a few hundred arrows
>collect drake sword
>become low level god of the berg until hollowed

That sums up my plan.

What the fuck do I know? I haven't seen this since roody-poo.

also shorthand is fine, you autistical meat-being.

you wouldn't have the ability to level up, or become hollowed
>both considered powers from the game

> Be level 15 real human entering up undead burg area to farm
> Get invaded by a early level character that has full smough gear and just fat rolls at you with a dagger for an eternity.
> What do

>you autistical meat-being.

please stop and go back

> You are literally the perfect vessel for souls.
> Nothing is lost as you level up with full efficiency.
> You exist outside of light, dark, life, and death.
> The fact that these concepts are governed by Soul-based forces in this universe makes you beyond them.
> You are an "Everlasting Human."

>I'm not bound by the game's map barriers
Wait, when the fuck did this happen? This thread is a mess. Half of these idiots are talking about it as if it were a co-op endeavor.

If by "special abilities" you mean not being Undead, then I'll live a normal medieval life in one of the cities that still house humans with no Darksign on them.

well certainly I could at least still get the drake sword. my plan is foolproof.

NO WEAKNESS

I would get cocky, run to get zwei at the graveyard, and promptly get my shit kicked in by a horde of skeletons

holy shit 2 was fucking ugly.

nigger, we just had one with Mario 64 that was amazing as fuck and full of neat scenarios.

You are the cancer that is killing this Imageboard.

>amazing as fuck

>no food because everyone is undead
Why bother trying, you'll just starve to death

He's going by the assumption that game mechanics do not apply to you, for better and for worse

Nowhere. I'd stay in Firelink Shrine forever.

So realistically, enemy health bars are none existent, they'd have realistic health? Where do I start off, the Asylum?
I'd probably vault and jump over obstacles to avoid any enemies but would probably die sonewhere in the Asylum anyways, or die trying to jump down from the outdoor balacony attempting to pass on fighting the Asylum demon.

I get here and spend the rest of my life cuddling the fluffy dragon girl

I'd find an abandoned home in undead burg and probably try to hunt rats. I could probably take the shambles hollows with a bow but even that would probably get me killed.

good luck getting to her

All I gotta do is find a way to kill that cleric bitch's bodyguards, then I can rape her for eternity

Just pick up the fumo at your cell, paint something on the wall, and jump into it

IDK. is Dark's Soul worth getting on Xbox One? I played the third one and thought it was a pretty bitchin' title.

>Dark Souls 3
>shortest game
>bonfires out the ass
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will be sold as DLC
>rehashed areas, too many for an already short game
>rehashed NPCs
>the worst, newbie/scrub favoring invasion system yet
>no arena
>Heavy armor sucks
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>Magic itself does reduced damage for PvP
>removes a shit ton of spells from the previous game
>awful scaling balance
>FP is the most awful casting management system introduced yet (worse than DeS mana, which had better regen options and more efficient)
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one locked behind the final boss
>bland NG+
>awful covenants
>blue sentinels and darkmoons the exact same
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>boss weapons can’t be infused
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for special weapons resulting in less weapon variety than BB
>very little moveset variation
>existence of Carthus Rouge
>WA are mostly shit or copypasted powerstance moves
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frame
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>no dragon covenant
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB
>miyazaki dick suckers will ignore this massive list
>b-but the DLC will save it!
>b-but other games have faults!
lmfao

If I'm not undead then why am I in the asylum? So assuming that I'm undead, the hardest part would be attuning myself to not ignoring horrific pain.

dude le froge halmut