Only 2% of Zelda BOTW has been shown, not to mention things removed from the demos

>Only 2% of Zelda BOTW has been shown, not to mention things removed from the demos
>Pokemon SM has only had 50 pokemon revealed, with many new features unexplained
>Literally nothing is confirmed about the NX other than it probably coming out in 2017

Why has Nintendo been so secretive lately?

zelda has literally never been good, user-kun
i have no idea why you mouthbreathing retards hype this shit up so much

When your best franchises are the only things left in this world of devs copy/pasting each other more now than ever, they can't afford to not be secretive

fears

>only 2% of zelda botw has been show
>not to mention things removed from the demos
you delusional fucking faggot i hope the studio working on it gets their building demolished right before sending out the final version

they were like this back in the dolphin/gamecube era, which is a great sign that there reforming to how they were like

morelike Zelda BTFO

50 already? I want to go back to when they revealed basically nothing

pic related: you

If all those lifeless open fields only constitues 2% of the game than it would probably be way better if it was 100 times smaller than it is.

implying im black and own a playstation
user please

I want to go back to when there was stuff left to reveal.
XY was so fucking barren, even with what was shown.
BW had similar coverage but still had a shitload of Pokémon unrevealed.

Take a walk. Rather than just walking, see the surroundings. IRL. Now.

there's a very high probability that you're an overweight black man who owns a playstation.

you didnt deny that you were a fat ass which is interesting.

>lately

Nintendo has never shown their hand early, dude. Remember Ultra 64 and Dolphin? They propogated and teased that shit for YEARS before the actual products hit shelves.

>zelda has literally never been good
lol
The salt is real.

well I'm 70 kg so that doesn't work out for ya either

>zelda was never good
Are people on Cred Forums actually this stupid?

>zelda has literally never been good
literally wrong

Probably a partnership with some company. They were pretty secretive about the specifics of the N64 up until its release (probably because of constant hardware changes).

Because it doesnt exist

no one ever said salt was fake
>Are people on Cred Forums actually this stupid?
you're here!!
im right and you know it.......

>Only 2% of Zelda BOTW has been shown, not to mention things removed from the demos
2% of empty grasslands/desert/iceland is still 100% of empty shit

Zelda Blows of the Wild is gonna be the
SAME
EXACT
OPEN WORLD shit we got for the last 5 years. Another fucking trend nintendo caught on too late.

good try but we all know you're a fat ass now.

It's really more like 70 when you include the new alola forms and implied evolutions/legendaries

don't bully me!!!
healthy at all sizes!!

>im right and you know it.......
Grrrrrr
you are wrong and you know it user.

Somewhere on some obscure corner of the internet back in 1997 there was probably someone posting something similar about OoT being another shitty 3D adaptation of a 2D game.

The only thing i expect from the NX is to have free online, isnt it sad that the only thing i look forward is the company that jews me the least?

If they do something like PSgold or XBL i'm done with consoles. Pic unrelated probably.

because the less they reveal the more people try to guess, meaning more people are talking about it spreading the word

Why is Miyamoto playing US Mario World on a US super nintendo system?!

Could it be that he's demostrating the console at some press event? i dont know, use your imagination, nigga.

somewhere on some obscure corner of the internet we are like 20 years in the future and had a billion open world games instead of a handful of full 3D adaptions of 2D games.

My assumption is based on expirence while the assumption of the person you said it fanboyism.

Not a single fucking dev has managed to make open world like GTA:
alive
interesting
filled with activities.

It doesnt matter what freedom it gives you to approach things, see MGSV: You still went in with a tranq pistol and did the usual shit and at some point you used the chopper to travel instead of "exploring" all the nothing that was there.

Nigger you can finish Scribblenauts, a game that lets you spawn items to solve a problem, with only helicopters and ropes.

Nintendo can do nothing to make its Open-World game stand out except slap a blonde haired elf faggot on it.

they know they can't fuck the NX launch up. I imagine anyone who actually reveals stuff about the NX will forever be left in the dark from now on, unless they're japanese then they'll be found dead unexpectedly not too soon after the spill the beans

Cause i gotta spill the beans, i gotta spill the beans yeah. Gotta tell everything i know.

Fly, stop the water from falling over me.

I'm liking this. Tired of getting shit spoiled all the time.

the "hype" shit you speak of started with zelda, but rightfully so, since it was a new zelda, it was fucking 3D which was something we all were frothing over since the 1995 zelda 64 shit.

then the normies started to appear. people who played zelda 1 and then OOT, the damn fangirls who squealed like pigs because link was dreamy or some shit, playing it because it was popular or their first zelda.

do we have a pinpoint on the first game that did this shit? i want to murder it.

Your ability to completely miss the point is pretty impressive. Just because nobody has made a good open world game according to your vague definitions of quality doesn't mean they can't be made.

fkn rekt

my other favorite open world game is JC2 but that is only good because of it's game play, beautiful explosions and sometimes 120% crazy questlines, other than that it's map is a beautiful but barren landscape.

I honestly think that they are under the impression that if they announce something before people can use it, people can hivemind a negative opinion on a game that in their opinion doesn't deserve it (fed force, colour splash,etc.).

fuck, forgot to type OOT
but you all know this hype, gotta preorder the game shit started with OOT

What's weirder is that it looks like he's play as Luigi.

> Just because nobody has made a good open world game
I just fucking told you GTA is about the only good open world game so my point is not: its never been done, my point is: Its not nintendo and specially not modern nintendo so drop your hopes, else you are gonna feel the exact same Phantom Pain I have with MGSV.

Its true that nintendo made good "open world" games like OOT and Majoras mask but the size of these games is nothing compared to the size of a witcher 3 map (which was still filled with: find job, track red marks, kill monster/talk to dude. And thats why i got lost in gwent, more interesting than the game itself).
I dont remember a title that compares to the size of a GTAV or Just Cause 3 or Witcher 3, that nintendo made yet and for some weird reason I think that (modern) nintendo is gonna nail Open World. Instead we will be left with another empty Open World game that has lots of nothing between story points.

Even bethsofts games are fucking cramped and tiny, so they can pretend there is something inbetween Points of Interest but we all know that skyrims captial is like 10 buildings and there is 5 houses in the Fallout 4 town, while the red rocket station is 10 steps away from it. Bethsofts open worlds are small, except for maybe morrowind and daggerfall, tho i didnt play daggerfall myself there is more than enough evidence that daggerfalls world was not filled with lots of stuff.

S&M's core advertising will be in October, since Americans switch into Christmas mode the second Halloween ends.

NX reveal will likely be in Early October.

BotW hasn't been too extensively shown off because theyve been forced to show the Wii U version. BotW will see it's biggest advertising push after the reveal of the NX, since thats the version Nintendo wants you to buy.

>cites The Glitcher 3:TOTALLY NOT PLAGIARISM EDITION as a good Open World game

and ya fucking blew it. Should have just stuck with GTA but now you got CD Project's cock in your mouth.

are nintendo fans this retarded?
> GTA is about the only good open world game
>size of a witcher 3 map
> gwent, more interesting than the game itself

I'll try to use simpler vocab if thats the problem

>Zelda
Maybe because its a fucking adventure game and they want players to be surprised and figure things out on their own?

If you want to know everything about a game before it comes out go play WoW or any of its clones.

>Pokemon
Same deal as above

>NX
Nintendo doesn't want to distract from their holiday releases by announcing the NX now. They stand to gain by getting the public attention on them and having the thing come out sooner rather than later.

Get that ass banned.

I'll never understand people who need to post pictures of anime girls staring blankly as part of their argument/rebuttal.

vocabulary wasn't the problem.

your shit taste was. BABBY'S FIRST ELDRIC LORE: The Game always sucked and I was welcome to ignoring it until the relentless knobgobbling and obvious shill viral marketing of 3.

Sonyggers as always.

Don't try to understand it, they're simply retarded as fuck.

> good open world
> GTA

Wew

Gets people talking.