Well, time for my final Steins;Gate thread

Well, time for my final Steins;Gate thread.

Finnaly finished it and all ending.
Yes, I cried. What a goddamn rollercoaster.
El Psy Kongroo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fU3RzPQmlDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally playing it right now
>just got my first ending

This thread is a SERN trap and I'm leaving before you spoil shit

Oh shit, run while you still can.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Stop gelifying my bananas
Tutturu

Is it worth it to do a new playthrough just for the autistic girl's route?

That would be one of the few games I think I'll be replaying a couple years down my line.

This isn't a dating sim, dumbass. Every ending is unlocked on the path to the real one, and the only one that really requires work to get it is the Best Ending.

>dududruu

Uh, no.

Mayuri's ending and Kurisu's/True ending are largely mutually exclusive

That's what I just said.

What anime/english-translated VN is there that isn't going to let me down after the standards of this one?

Porkslope Turkeyhandle

Anyone know when Steins;Gate 0 (English) is supposed to arrive on PC?

I'm being serious.

A trusted Youtuber told me that Log Horizon is a decent show for people who want to shake their fist at Sword Art Online. How is it?

This, I want to know as well

Supposedly this Autumn.
Anyone know how to get at the .mpk files for the Steam verision. I wanna extract the OST.

I enjoyed it. It's not a game changing anime by any means but the protag actually gets shit done and the little ways the swtting transitioned from 2D vidya world into 3D fantasy world ovwr time were interesting.

Also Akatsuki is a cute.

Welp, that's enough excuse for me.

Should I download the Trusted nyaa.se link, or the A+ nyaa.se link?

Whichever one isn't Commie

Who?

Ah, that's the A+ one.

How come the Trusted compiled list for Season 1 only has under 700 downloads?

Beats me. It wasn't yet in a batch when I watched it.

Huh.

Course, if all else fails, I still have yet to finish watching Konosuba on that one streaming site whose name I've forgotten but isn't anilinkz.

Luka Best Girl

>streaming
Bruh.

but hes a guy

I would love to talk about Steins;Gate, but I am deathly afraid that the Organization will spoil 0 for me, so I can't stay. Good luck, future gadget lab members. El Psy Kongroo

I didn't know about torrenting sites until about a year ago, and it never really bothered me watching Utena or FMAB on mobile using Anilinkz.

As for Konosuba, it's 10 episodes. Not worth the 12 hours out of my day without access to Youtube videos.

But I impregnated her.

I pay for a Crunchyroll Premium subscription for all of my anime needs, as well as paying for Netflix. My favorite shows are Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan! I've also been watching Re;Zero. Rem is best girl!

Aren't torrents illegal?

As a man with money who now buys instead of pirating anything as I like to support creators because I desire to be one, fucking kill yourself.

But hes a guy

The SWAT are coming to raid your apartment.

But hes a guy

But I put my penis in her vagina.

Good for you, now wait excitedly for S;G0.

This user gets it.

But hes a guy

But hes a guy

Someone please tell me they have that "But he's a guy" screencap buried somewhere in their folders.

When is 0 going to get a release date.? I have this feeling that pqube delayed it for a simultaneous pc release.

Still best girl.

Why is your thingy at the end of dialogue a spiral? Mine was three arrows.

Because I played it on Vita. Note the resolution.

Gimme some time to think about it!
But hes a guy

? I got spirals too

Sometime this autummn. Unless that was only for nips PC's

Why would you/the dude you stole that screencap from waste your/their money on such a colossally stupid investment? You'd be better served actually playing the stock market than buying a Vita.

Japanese pc version was released a couple weeks ago. It's annoying that the only news we've gotten since the announcement is the 0 special edition.

Because I like it and have liked it for several years now. And they're my screencaps.

There was nothing stopping you from downloading the VN from Nyaa.se for free.

>investment

It was $30 and it's the only thing that can play the Muramasa DLC

Meh. I don't really see why you care so much.

But hes a guy

Because you made a decision that Cred Forums would laugh at you for.

And if there's anything I've learned in the 20 years I've lived, it's that Cred Forums is the most true and objective arbiter of all taste everywhere.

Okay.

But hes a guy

Who wants to be a girl.

Oh that makes it alright then.

youtube.com/watch?v=fU3RzPQmlDY

I cant stop listening.

Tutturu!

B-Baka!

A shit.

Luka > Moeka > Tutturu > Kurisu > Faris > Suzuha

Suzuha is still pretty good.

Now berate me for my shit taste.

Its pretty funny and lighthearted then it gets full on keikaku. Its pretty good. Season 2 needs to come out like right the fuck now.

A cute.

>anyone above Kurisu & Suzuha
>Moeka not at the bottom

I couldn't finish it. It didn't have any waifus that appealed to me so I fucked off.

Shit tier entry level plotge.