Should a human be transported into the Super Mario game with no special abilities would they be able to beat it?

Should a human be transported into the Super Mario game with no special abilities would they be able to beat it?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-highest-temperature-a-human-being-can-survive
youtube.com/watch?v=aAymSMrOlOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UtaGBgtFk58
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-5GfakvIeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont see why not

If it was the fittest human ever, with the perfect run, possibly.

How many half A presses do I get?

can humans backflip 20 feet into the air?

can they swing around a 500 pound reptile?

...Are they able to use Mario's power-ups? IF so maybe. If not then they wouldn't have a chance. The main problem is that humans are not nearly as proficient at jumping as Mario.

>If you and other anons from Cred Forums were transported to x world, with only the clothes on your back and no special abilities, how far could you get?

I WANT THIS MEME TO DIE
REEE

THIS IS THE CANCER THAT'S IS KILLING Cred Forums

>Didn't post the rules

One job OP.

So I couldn't jump like 3 times my hieght?
How would you even get past Bowser's first fight?

I would say Impossible

I believe it's impossible for a normal human being to beat Mario 64.

But do you guys think that anyone would be able to beat Sunshine, FLUDD included?

We need to count the levels that are IMPOSIBLE to do, can we get the 70 stars with ease?

Sure, assuming we can use exploits.

Do they have a gun?

>actually discussing videogames and their physics is killing Cred Forums

the final boss is probably impossible because it requires ground pounds, which are physically impossible

there's also the giant eel, volcano, and FLUDDless levels

go to bed timmy you have school tomorrow

This. We're just gonna have a repeat of the last thread.

People are gonna argue over what we can and can't do, and then it ends with a cannon full of shit

Someone put the rules, im too lazy

do coins give me air

This is like the 5th "What if you were in game?" thread today.

This you just finish reading the Narnia books?

Rules
>You are you with just the clothes on your back, like OP said

>The Mario world is in "real world" levels of detail, but Mario physics still applies to everything but us. For example fish have bones, goombas have wearable hides, you CAN break branches off trees. Similar to pic related. Enemies leave behind remains, you can dig in the ground, and so on. While the world is in "real" levels of detail, there is still floating shit and magic and stuff like that.

>Goombas bite, but are squishy enough that anons actually can jump on them to kill them.

>No toxic gases or radiant heat in Lethal Lava Land, or else this game is a no-win scenario.

>Powerups do their IRL function, but you can choose to carry instead of using them.

>If an angle can be scaled in real life, we can do it, even if Mario can't

>All anons who posted in this thread are teleported in, allowing for teamwork

>All anons are teleported out of a world along with the guy who got the star

>No parallel universes

>Some other user gets first dibs on Peach

Mario's planet is low gravity compared to ours.

You could probably jump even more than mario can.

Ground pounds would be painful but would do more damage than manlet marios ground pounds.

And there were 100 falseflagging consolewar threads today buddy so let us just have our fun okay?

Even FLUDDless levels are way more doable than anything in 64, I believe.

Also in Sunshine you get a special diving helmet, so it's not like in 64 were Mario can breathe for hours magically infusing coins into his bloodstream.

Although I agree the last level would be impossible, maybe the Manta Ray boss too?

Here are the rules, copied from the last thread

>You are you with just the clothes on your back, like OP said

>The Mario world is in "real world" levels of detail, but Mario physics still applies to everything but us. For example fish have bones, goombas have wearable hides, you CAN break branches off trees. Enemies leave behind remains, you can dig in the ground, and so on. While the world is in "real" levels of detail, there is still floating shit and magic and stuff like that.

>Goombas bite, but are squishy enough that anons actually can jump on them to kill them.

>No toxic gases or radiant heat in Lethal Lava Land, or else this game is a no-win scenario.

>Powerups do their IRL function, but you can choose to carry instead of using them.

>All anons who posted in this thread are teleported in, allowing for teamwork

>All anons are teleported out of a world along with the guy who got the star

>No parallel universes

>The guy who originally wrote this gets first dibs on Peach

>Manta Ray boss

The chillest boss in the game?
Nigga just stand under an umbrella.

Yes, because what natural abilities does Mario have? He has super human agility and is comically strong when he needs to be and that's it. His real powers come from his power ups and that's something anyone can get.

Solutions fir beating King bob omb so far:

Make a fire from a smaller bob omb and light his mustache (fuse)

Collectively pick him up and throw him off

We're fucked.

We've discussed this earlier today. Bowser in the Fire Sea has been deemed impossible for human completion due to the temperature of the surfaces connected to lava being too hot and the gasses fuming from the lava would kill a person. Because of this a human could not progress past the 66% mark of the game. Also, a man cannot lift King Bob-Omb or Bowser with the average strength of a man,

Just fucking push him dude

he would literally just turn around, pick you up, and throw you off the mountain, killing you

>Picks up King Bob-omb
>Jumps fucking high
>Can wall kick
>Can survive a fall from insane heights
>Can hold breath indefinitely so long as there are coins around

But just one bad step would fucking get you fried, no?

Man videogame characters, even in "realistic" games are tough as fuck, some games you step on fire or electricity and only get minimum damage what the fuck.

>collectively pick him up
Uhh... you don't get to bring friends.

>we figure out that wearing a hat = taking less damage
>play bob-omb battlefield over and over to kill goombas and carve their heads for hats for everyone
>eventually everyone gets greedy and kills increasingly difficult enemies for their hide
>those with the coolest hats rule society

>throw some dirt at him
he only needs to hit the ground three times, so hit HIM with the ground.

OP fucked up. Everyone in the thread is transported to the same world

They're after your prize.
The King Koopa

Some /k/omando please read this post before entering and posting in the thread, we'd get shit done so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

you've been playing too much tf2

>goomba hats and armor made from koopa shells that let you surfslide around

Aside from the climate (but we probably would have figured out warm clothing by then), I think Snowman's Land would be one of the most feasible levels. Just be careful not to fall into any of the water. And also remember to hide behind the penguin so that you don't get blown off the ice bridge by the snowman.

We can definitely outnumber the Ice Bully, though some anons might lose their traction on the ice and fall into the hypothermal water. We could climb each other's shoulders to get into the ice cage, into the igloo, or over the wall leading up the snowman, or up the ledge at the back end of the stage leading to the Koopa shell and the star. So those are some stars in the bag for us right there, but the problem is actually getting to the level to begin with.

Well if someone doesn't mind taking off their clothes, we might be able to fashion a rope that we could use to trip him

You wouldn't be able to get the key to go upstairs, if you went to Bowser in the Fire Sea you would boil alive in seconds, being that close to boiling lava

But perhaps we could break the game's rules and bust down the door, or burn it down, it's not as if that one's locked with magic star power.

Don't you need to make a ludicrous jump via jumping on an enemy that Mario barely clears because he can float to get past one wall to get a shell in one of the levels though? Isn't that humanly impossible?

WHO SWIMMERS HERE?

How would we get to the lonely mushroom in Tall Tall Mountain if shooting out the cannon means death?

> if you went to Bowser in the Fire Sea you would boil alive in seconds

Couldn't we bring a metal cap? If we play by the rules posted in the thread already, we can carry multiple powerups. As long as the metal caps mean we're invulnerable, we might be able to handle the climate as long as we don't run out

How long does it take to get from the start of the level to the next breatheable area? I think it's possible.

yeah.

we could probably build something out of surrounding materials to make it though.

human towers

Bowser?

edited my original version to make more sense
>You only have mundane abilities and the clothes on your back, like OP said

>All anons who posted in this thread are teleported in to SM64 together, allowing for teamwork

>The Mario world is in "real world" levels of detail, but Mario physics still applies to everything but us. For example fish have bones, goombas have wearable hides, you CAN break branches off trees. Similar to pic related. Enemies leave behind remains, you can dig in the ground, and so on. While the world is in "real" levels of detail, there is still floating shit and magic and stuff like that.

>Goombas will bite you upon tacking you, but are squishy enough that anons actually can jump on them to kill them.

>Powerups do their in-game function. You don't have a Life bar like Mario and will instead receive injury, but coins can similarly heal your injuries or grant breath. You start with no extra lives (as opposed to picking up coins), but 1ups will revive you. You do feel pain, however.

>All anons are teleported out of a world along with the guy who got the star.

>No parallel universes

>I get first dibs on Peach

>that vortex in the beginning part
>swimming 10 or 20m deep to get to the sub area
no thanks

We could possibly climb it, or maybe climb up the snow slope to get around the lake

We can climb this wall and walk around the freezing pond. It's only like 30 feet high and the wall is made of snow, we fucking got this.

Just want t add my 2 cent even though it doesn't answer your question- we can live through a canon shot if we wear the metal or winged cap.

Build ladders from the limbs of dead anons or we just skip that level we only need 70 stars.

Read the rules

>no radiant heat/gasses
>all posters itt get transported

Does water pressure still exist for us? If it does, there's no way we'd be physically capable of getting anything done in JRB or DDD, except maybe the star that you have to cannon up to in JRB, and only if we're intuitive enough to figure out a way up to it.

Easy mode: you get to bring one IRL video games related person to help you, who do you bring Cred Forums?

If we climb to the top of the mountain, maybe we could all jump at the star. If at least one of us touches it, we all get booted out of the level before we land and get fucking killed

No. Bowser in the Fire Sea is a death sentence from radiant heat alone.

>Also, a man cannot lift King Bob-Omb or Bowser with the average strength of a man
King bomb-Omb must be pretty hollow, because Mario isn't apparently even that strong. So much as a goomba bumping into him will deal damage.

Anyway we don't have to lift King Bomb-Omb, we can just cheat somehow, or challenge him to a riddle contest by claiming it's dishonourable to fight such small weak anons.

Fucking mario so I could sit back and wait for him to carry me through this hell

Sonic

That could work, but getting that many metal caps would be difficult. Getting through that entire level would take a lot of metal caps, and they would probably be heavy. So it would take even longer to do it carrying a ton of metal. Perhaps you could ask Toad for his pants, lie off the legs, and use them as a bag. But the weight is still the same.

And even if you could make it, how would we beat Bowser while made of metal? We're not strong enough to swing him around.

We can just carry Metal Caps with us since power-ups are carryable according to the rules.

Also the first order of business should be scaling the Castle to get 100 lives from Yoshi and the ability to not die from a huge fall after a triple jump.

Either ulillillia or pannenkoek, their autism would prove to be invaluable.

>Also, a man cannot lift King Bob-Omb or Bowser with the average strength of a man

You don't defeat KBB by lifting him (otherwise throwing him off the top of the mountain would work), but instead by making sure his ass hits the ground three times. As long as we can trip him and he falls hard, we should be good.

Bowser can be lured towards the bomb and we can either push him into it or throw something at it to blow it up

Please don't fuck the rabbit in the sewers!

How far do we get in Banjo Kazooie?

>IRL

HULK HOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Disregard this post im a dumbass,
I'll bring pannen

Reminder that just grabbing Bowser's tail causes him to fall.

You should make a new thread about it and find out

>push him
Have fun being impaled when he lunges backwards at you. Those spikes aren't for show.

This is so retarded, it might just work

Someone would be willing to fuck Gruntilda to get her to chill.

Todd Howard

See that star? You can grab it

Just how feasible is the last level with the carpets?

Mario breaks stuff with punches and kicks.
He is strong.

Unless you got a bird friend or can double jump unassisted, not far

Jesus Christ

Anthony Burch

At the end of the day, when the battered and weary return from their painting after hours of failed attempts, when they choke down their Goomba gruel before turning in for the night, at least they can take some solace in knowing that they aren't Anthony Burch.

The real question is will a Human be able to get the Stars in 0.5 A Presses?

>in the very distant future VR will be far enough to try this out

Nice

Just have him bootleg all the stars and keys.

Those are shit rules made by one user. We had a whole thread earlier that didn't have explicit rules that was actually pretty fun and had room for debate.

>King bomb-Omb must be pretty hollow
Barrels made to house wine usually weight 150lbs empty, and are also hallow. Now think of how heavy a metal ball of larger size is.
The point of this exercise is to see what wee as people can and cannot do without Mario's abilities. He can jump ridiculously higher than the average person, so why is Mario possessing much more strength also inconceivable?
he would weight too much to push. Plus what about in the final Bowser when he cuts the platforms apart? You can't reach the bombs then.

Would it be possible to steal that one koopa shell in the first level and take it with us to other levels to help us?

That was last thread and we didn't get anywhere. At least with rules we have a guideline of what can and can't be done rather than argue about it.

The entrance is way too far off the ground, you'd never get in. I'm not sure you would want to.

If Mario isn't dying from toxic fumes and radiant heat, then it mustn't be a thing, and the lava must be reasonably cooled enough for a human to somewhat survive. The fireballs are just magic fire like what hangs around in Bowser's castle, not resultant from actual heat.

>a healthy human can visit Death Valley on one of its hottest days (55°C, 131°F) and, so long as they can avoid dehydration, not even die

quora.com/What-is-the-highest-temperature-a-human-being-can-survive

Also we could wear heat-resistant clothing made of Goomba corpses.

Yes this is a flimsy premise given some of Mario's superhuman abilities, but fuck you, these threads are fun.
>let grunty win
>fuck her

Has anyone thought about making friends with Hoot to help you?

Wet-Dry World seems like the easiest course to collect all the stars in it.

As long as no rouge user drowns us all with the switches.

pic related, this is what happens after hit 2/3 for the final Bowser fight. You cannot reach the bombs without considerable distance of air.
>you get to bring one IRL video games related person to help you
>IRL video games
So a Gamestop employee, Todd Howard, or Reggie? What am I working with here exactly?

I FUCKING GOT IT.

>Have every user shit in a cannon for weeks
>Go to the courtyard
>Grab the cage with a stick so we don't get sucked into the level
>Lower the cage into the cannon and have it suck up all the shit and piss
>Bring the cage with us to Bowser
>Throw it at him
>Bowser gets sucked into the world of shit and piss

I really can't see anything wrong with this plan

>Anons winding up skewered by the bull or receiving orange-related concussions
>Mumbo's magic is probably horribly traumatic to endure, or outright lethal, and that's even assuming we can gather the Mumbo tokens required for that
>Half of the shit in Treasure Trove Cove is inaccessible due to nobody being able to fly
>We probably all get killed by the giant hermit crab anyway
>Nobody can even activate the sand castle cheat codes because we can't slam the ground hard enough to trigger the letters
>Snacker

We got pretty far actually and it was a fun ride, people were really using their imaginations. The only guideline is that you are a real world human and the world of the game follows the physics of our world, and the conventions of the game.

I ain't got a sister. Sounds like a win-win.

Mario is fucking super human dude, he can leap like 30 feet into the air.

We will have to have police present to ensure no anons fuck with each other inside paintings. But how will we decide who is the police?

>had room for debate

Most of the thread, especially in the beginning, was full of anons arguing whether or not something would work and what rules the scenario should follow.

Having a base line makes things much easier

You're really on to something. Getting 100 coins in Bob-omb Battlefield could be possible with him.

Chad thundercock would be the best user to be the police.

>he would weight too much to push
He stands on two tiny feet. I'm sure we could unbalance him somehow.

Let's get even simpler than that
>Conga's orange pelting would give you a concussion
>Even if you could climb some things that require the talon trot, you can't all of them
>cannot fire eggs, don't even try to shit them
>you don't even have a backpack to house jiggies in
Sounds like a recipe for disaster

The snow mountain seems easier though

Lava reaches 700 to 1200 C. Mario is superhuman, you're not. Those limits are what the thread is all about.

Already mentioned that, but even superhumans gotta breathe, shown by the fact that he will eventually drown underwater. So that means there's no toxic gases.

>implying some weak fucking owl could haul those solid gold thick massive coins.
Come to think of it, we will probably have to wheelbarrow every single one of them, and even then it will be a pain to gather.

Giant bosses and enemies would by far be the biggest obstacle.

Other than that I can't think of a whole lot in that game that wouldn't be accomplish able by taking it slow and steady, and starring a person who is good at climbing.

Obviously some jiggies would be impossible to get without flying, but I could see olympic athletes beating this game

Todd can convince Bowser into buying Fallout 64

No it wasn't. It was full of "that kid"s.

>How would we do this?
>Oh maybe we could do this!
>"No that won't work cause it we're playing by the game's rules!"

So you think debate followed by thoughts and knowledge is bad, and going "nope against my rules" is good.

We could figure out transporting collectibles. Technically, we don't have to LAY the eggs, since every egg that Kazooie uses as ammo, aside from the complimentary bunch from Bottles, can just be found laying around outside. We can take those with us and throw them/drop them where need be.

You teleport to different worlds. He only exisists in like 2.
The only ways to reach the underground city are to have the water level high enough upon entering the painting (I suppose anons could stack one ontop the other) or fired through the canon (which the world barrier would stop you, but either splatting into the world barrier or flying into the abyss would do us in). Ontop of that, the only way we can scale the regular world is Heave-Hos, and I doubt anyone here wants to tangle with one.

He could haul around a fat ass plumber with a coin counter in the hundreds, he's as strong as he needs to be. Maybe we could use him to pick up Bowser by the tail and drop him face first into a mine.

I don't think you were in the same thread then. There was very little of that in the one I saw.

It was a fucking disorganized mess. You had the people who were thinking about ways we could do things that mario couldn't to get stars, like building bridges or something. Then you had the people who felt we should adhere strictly to the game's physics even though we were susceptible to our own.

You'd have one person make a suggestion, and then another immediately shut it down because it goes against whatever rules they thought of.

Mario can transform coins into breatheable air somehow, something humans cannot do.

Stop having autism and just talk to people, or go away.

Then the key or star is stuck in Shit and Piss Palace

>Mario physics applies
>No PUs

You fucked up user. Mario 64 physics literally requires parallel universes to remain logically consistent.

We want actual discussion, not 500 more posts about how one mans interpretation of mario physics/powerups is better then someone elses. If you can't imagine why a baseline is important, regardless of quality or consensus, then you'll be used for meat like the furries.

Coins in Mario 64 become "power", which I suppose refreshes the oxygen in your body, reduces fatigue and helps you recovery from injuries.

The central argument was about King Bob-omb. People posted suggestions on how we could beat him without lifting him, others shot it down because they weren't programmed into the game

It depends entirely on how cooled the lava is, user. Normal humans can even stand right on top of lava and be perfectly fine. As you can see the lava in Lethal Lava Land is reasonably cooled (blackish tint) and standing a fair distance away from it would be somewhat feasible.

No, the coins magically heal you.

Otherwise we would be saying none of the ingame powerups work at all, and that would be fucking boring.

Do you guys literally hate fun? Like damn.

>All this debate about King Bob-omb
How the fuck are we going to beat Whomp King?

But it's bubbling.

I'm not the one who has an issue with having a generally agreed idea to make discussions easier. The last thread was pretty shit because everyone posted with their own rules in mind

QUESTION:
Does stomping on something with force count as a ground pound? Or are we incapable of ground pounding? If you were to do so, you'd easily break your coccyx on solid pavement/brick.

Carrying around massive bricks and lobbing them into his face

Have a group of anons bait him into falling while the rest ground pound him once he's down.

>op says no special poweers
>what why arent we including special powers

Would KBO fight us like he does with Yoshi in the DS remake?

Think we could take that pink bob-omb and use her to blow him up?

Then how come 99% of people who beat SM64 never go to the parallel universes?

So even Link cannot beat SM64

Let's not forget that Mario is like 5 feet tall, extreme manlet tier. While most of his jumps are impressive for his height, they wouldn't be as difficult for someone a foot and a bit taller.
So does cooling lava. Look how close these guys are.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAymSMrOlOQ

Say "thank you".

Turning coins into heal isn't Mario's power, but a property of the coins themselves. Otherwise Yoshi Luigi and Wario wouldn't be able to use them the same way.

I would fuck a pink bob-omb.

The anons don't have special powers, the powerups do. Not difficult to understand.

Easily. If we time our jumps right, we can actually phase through him and wind up on his back. Then we just have to apply enough pressure to his back three times. With about 5 or 10 of us trying at the same time, I'm sure we could supply a similar amount of force to a ground pound.

Jumping and stomping down with all your weight put into it should be about 3/4 the force of a Mario ground pound.

So no walljump, but yes metal cap?

Giving the aggregate weight of the average Cred Forums users, I'm sure we'd only need two or three

Pretty much. It would also take a lot of practice to git gut at winging, and it would be hard to get enough lift to take off.

What point are you trying to argue user?

Yep. And in addition to what said, we'd have to git gud with riding shells as well.

Walljumping IRL is easy, getting air off it is much much harder.

And then that spurred discussion about entering the basement through the moat, impossible because it wasn't coded in, but possible through human logic. This basic premise of applying basic human logic to Mario's environment was what spurred good conversation. Squeezing through impassable bars, climbing barriers and slopes, being able to hold a cap without automatically putting it on, not being able to survive LLL, shit like that.
Now the solution is throw anons at it, I'm going to fuck a bob-omb.
>say "thank you"
THIS is what I'm talking about. That's an awesome solution.

I just dont see why PUs are necessary for the game to exist.

>that user who killed himself riding a koopa shell
>that user who got sent into the secret aquarium
>hazy maze cave filled to the brim with memelords
>that user who tried to fuck dorrie

>Roll our single fattest neckbeard up the mountain, avoiding things like Thwomps, Piranha Plants, and Whomps the whole way, while also working around the geometry of the level
>Bait Whomp King into slamming, and then roll fatanon onto his back while he's down
>He surrenders imediately

We don't have the physical ability that Mario does. We can jump off a wall, since it's possible to do in real life, but you won't be able to get much height off it.

Then why don't coins heal you in most Mario games? It's clearly a gameplay simplification and not a property.

>tried
It was a fruitful effort. Didn't know it was a male plesiosaur though.

>that user who tossed the baby penguin off the cliff

>comfy anons living in the ice cabin

>This basic premise of applying basic human logic to Mario's environment was what spurred good conversation

But user, the only reason I was defending the rules that were said earlier is because they allowed for us to do that

They're charged by star power in Super Mario 64. Notice how there are stars on them, not simple rectangles. Different kinds of coins.

>tfw would just stay in the cabin in CCM and be /comfy/

Because clearly they're different coins. Properties of Mario enemies and powerups have varied throughout the series.

For example, In SM64 stars grant you power instead of making you invincible, and goombas do damage rather than instakilling you on touch from the front.

Just roll with it user.

>THIS is what I'm talking about. That's an awesome solution.
Thanks. I'm the guy who came up with btw. I think basic ground rules are a good idea to reduce the arguments about the minituae and focus more on solutions to problems.

>That user who jumps up through the bottom of the staircase leading up to the second floor just to show off
>Those anons hanging out near the Hazy Maze Cave entrance, just staring into the shimmering metallic effect for hours
>That user who ran towards the Peach painting and got tricked into Bowser's Dark World

This is super off topic, but I read the beginnings of a book in a library as a teenager that was based off the premise of entering high quality VR videogames. You would pay money and like, one day in the videogame world was equiv to like 30 minutes or so outside of it. There were simpler games, there were more complicated ones. iirc It was a girl protaganist, and she entered some kind of medieval crusader type world. I recall that she had to walk past a picket line of some sort to get to this VR stuff, and also when she was deciding which game to play, the attendant told her that one game was like making a PB&J sandwich, and another was like a stew, the sandwich was very limited, the stew could have many different ingredients and was more difficult. Does Cred Forums know what the fuck I'm talking about?

If you watched the video you would understand. The way the game calculates Mario's position with respect to the floor of the stage inherently gives rise to a near infinite number of PUs. Assuming the same floor detection parameters apply to anons in the game (I don't see why not) they would be able to access PUs in the same way that Mario can.

>and never be able to escape without risking the slide.

Because only coins with a star in the middle have this property.

>"user, check it out, there's a blue coin on the slide down there"
>"Really? where?"
>Push

more like "please-iosaur"

Fuck, even with 53 unique posters I strongly doubt we'd be able to get all of these red coins after hitting the box.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtaGBgtFk58

Cant you just go in from the entrance at the bottom of the slide by the mama penguin?

I don't care about any of that.

>The anons who, as soon as they are able, rush to Tiny-Huge Island to indulge their vore fetishes

Best we forget about them

So long, gay bowser.

That side has no doorknob. It's an exit only.

Besides, if you hang out down there, there's a good chance your ass will get bowled over by a careening giant penguin practicing his PB.

>Cred Forums think they can swing a fucking dinosaurs around by its tail and then launch it several 100 feet away

Break it down.

hockey skates would make the slide ez pz, just need to make sure i'm wearing them when i get teleportaled in

It's not sealed by any magic like the other doors in the castle are. We could break it down easily.

Having outspoken rules seems limiting. We got along just fine in the first thread, despite how some people seem to remember it.
The rule that you added about Lethal Lava Land went against consensus in that thread, so the inclusion of it doesn't sit well with me. Also the coin thing, but I can look past it since caps are in play.

Is there nothing in the level that you could use to pry it open?
You would not be able to control yourself on that slide, you'd be going STUPID fast.

It's a downward slope made of ice, the whole track is about half a dozen persons wide, and there are no guard rails. I'd wager my entire ration of 1-ups just to see you try.

>The rule that you added about Lethal Lava Land went against consensus in that thread
I saw lots of people agree though.

Isn't there some sport that's sponsored by Redbull where they basically do that? Speed down iced slopes on skates?

Granted it's fucking dangerous and you'd have to be crazy to even want to try, especially since if you fall, you die

Refresh yourself.

I wasn't even in that thread, I was in the thread after, and there were people agreeing there.

I don't think the slopes in the Red Bull thing hit 45 degrees, and I don't think any user has the athleticism to succeed.
You're better off trying to break down the door at the bottom.

You made this exact same thread yesterday. Just because you changed the OP a small amount doesn't mean you aren't reposting.
Please, for the love of Christ, if you don't have anything to talk about then just don't post.

Also, of course not, dumbass.

That's too bad. You missed some real good discussion.

But more importantly, what if I try the slide at CCM and end up falling off, how would I die?
Would there be a floor deep down in the darkness or just an eternal pitch-black bottomless pit?
At which point would you actually die from falling into a bottomless pit?

The other other thread was fun too. Thanks for the link to the other thread though.

Is it so weird that video game lava would adhere to different rules than irl lava?

>Go to Hazy Maze
>Some parts aren't well lit up

Did somone bring a light?

>At which point would you actually die from falling into a bottomless pit?
Star-vation.

No, I didn't.
But, maybe a Koopa will lend us his! If we ''persuade'' him.

You know if every user on Cred Forums right now got sent to Mario's world, I'm pretty sure at least a third of us would ask Bowser if we could work for him.
Fuck, I'd do it and I'm not even a barafag. Peach is just a shit, toads are awful, and Bowser seems fn to work under.

That, and 1up, turning into boos/drybones, and whatever other Mario bullshit exists means nobody really dies anyway. Seems like the better options.

God dammit knock it the motherfuck off with these threads

Are you retarded? You can't just make up "rules" to simplify shit for yourself. The whole point is "could you realistically survive," and the answer is NO.

>lol but the fire is harmless now so I could beat it
Fuck you.

>yfw the toxic gas is flammable

>roleplaying

Jesus fuck, I'm outta here.

It's just one autist, ignore him.

>The whole point is "could you realistically survive,"
Mario's universe involves magic and monsters which is inherently unrealistic, and what other than that about my post is unrealistic? I've already shown you it's plausible to survive in LLL. Get the stick out of your ass, user.

>>lol but the fire is harmless now so I could beat it

Prove that the lava emits radiant heat.

You can't. And that's why we're saying it's not for the purposes of an interesting discussion. Stop being a dick.

It's at least three people in this thread actually. And the other guy is the one being the autist, throwing a shitfit over a fun discussion.

>work for bowser
>stationed at an outpost in some sick-ass world (unless you're an unlucky bastard stuck in desert/lava areas)
>nobody expects shit of bowser's minions, so even being slightly competent will earn you respect for months
>mario doesn't ever kill anyone but the biggest bads above bowser in the RPG games, so the most you have to worry about is getting your ass kicked if you try to block his way
>depending on the situation, he might just find a way around you instead of even wasting his time on you
>most you have to worry about after that is getting yelled at and maybe smacked into a nearby wall by bowser/whoever your superior is, something that doesn't mean shit with all the various methods of healing in mario
Sounds like the superior option to saving the princess desu.
Minion life = EZ lyfe

>not memorizing hotel mario cutscenes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-5GfakvIeM

This shit's gonna show up on buzzfeed or some other gaming website on a week or so, promise.

>day 23
>the council finally voted a majority to try and get the cannon star on whomp fortress, as it should be easy and only cause a single casualty.
>Poor Lenny was nominated as the tribute. He never stood a chance here anyways, he didn't really have any friends to back him up, but I did enjoy talking to him about his 2 dogs back home.
>He did put up a great fight though, bit half of someone's lip off, that will get infected and he will probably be thrown into the lava painting so he doesn't become a burden.
>eventually Lenny was subdued and knocked out and placed in the cannon. Of course, he immediately disintegrated in impact with the wall, but it did reveal the star.
>unfortunately, due to his sudden death, we were all ejected from the painting before anyone could grab it.

Don't give them the clicks. It keeps them alive.

The stage would only end if Mario died, not any of the anons. And why can't we just load something heavy into the cannon if we want to blast away the wall? It doesn't have to be a person. Lenny gave his life for this bullshit.

Lenny needed to go anyway, he was a Cred Forums crossposter, and those are a bad lot.

Right after he died his fellows immediately ran at his corpse and began yelling how meat was back on the menu.

>manage to get 10 stars
>manage to clear Bowser in the Dark World
>get to Bowser
>"Can I meet your daughter?"
Wish me luck Cred Forums.

My autism makes me jerk off furiously to this thread

>that user who got sent into the secret aquarium

Oh god I'm panicking just thinking about it

>BONUS LEVEL: Shit and Piss Palace

That would be the final level for Cred Forums wouldn't it?

I wouldn't settle for any less.

So... We trap Browser in the Doo-Doo Mansion and wait for him to die from lack of food and horrible smell. Then we send the bravest user to grab the star or to finish off weakened Browser before the smell gets to him as well

Flawless

You can only pick one.

>Other than that I can't think of a whole lot in that game that wouldn't be accomplish able by taking it slow and steady, and starring a person who is good at climbing.
Rusty bucket bay and clankers cavern.

How the fuck do we beat this level?

Hoard Metal Caps and re-apply them regularly for extra heat resistance.

You don't.

No its not.
I hate citing that Matt Patt guy but the gravity on mario's world is actually a lot harder than on earth, from 2 to 5x.

no

Metal cap

vanish cap is the only one with real life practical uses

>be metal guy
>get shot by rockets by the army or captured and dissected

>by flying guy
>get shot by rockets by the army or captured and dissected

>be invisible
>can inhale girl's farts any time you want with no repercussions

>can inhale girl's farts any time you want with no repercussions

What the fuck dude