>FUCKING PANCAKES
where did it all go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkNrmQZz2k
youtube.com/watch?v=BgdV1IVkk8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FUCKING PANCAKES
So, like Crash of the Titans?

I am not prepared for the amount of memes this game will conjure up.

What's this about Pancakes?

the whole crew basically figures out goro has a persona because he heard morgana talk about pancakes
can't make this shit up

Honestly i think the use of pancakes as a major plot point is genius. If it wasnt for the nips spoiling it for us it would have been a great twist and a masterpiece in writing

Goro looks like that gas station attendant in P4 with that hat desu.

Post webms

Does Makoto have the best hips of any persona girl?

But thats not the twist
The twist isthat thereare two goros, one evil one good(the armor one)
And they duke it out

>Those lobsters
Best boy.

>they literally have Light Yagami's voice actor in the cast
>give him to Ryuji instead of LITERALLY CUT AND PASTE LIGHT YAGAMA OVER HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkNrmQZz2k

So wait, can you make good Goro a permanent party member or will he he just be another Shinji?

he's with you for about a month and 1 dungeon and then he fucks off

Reminder that Cred Forums is contrarian.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

who best girl here?

>The twist that the character who is spoiler bait turns out to be spoiler bait

I miss Tadashi

My nigga. I'm gonna protect that choker.

NOW WE'RE TALKNG
POST MORE MODEL ASSES

No school In this god forsaken world would ever let a teacher dress like this

I love it

It's a shop :^]

:^)

God is good

is the ost been uploaded not the ripped one?

>Your team decides to visit a TV studio where Goro is giving an interview, you decide to chill in the hallway
>Morgana really wants to eat pancakes, Goro overhears him and asks if he can eat pancakes with you guys
>Only people who have visited the other side can hear Morgana speak
>they realize Goro is a lying sack of shit when he says he never visited the other side
>that combined with Futaba taping Goro's phone alerts them to the plot to kill Potter

I'm gonna protect her medical license holy shit I'm not sure how she's allowed to practice but I won't complain

Wow. They went all out with the social links this time. Non-party members actually look interesting to date.

>worst story
I doubt it

That's not even the twist.

Both Goro are evil.

One is the real Goro, the bastard son of Shidou(Char) who wanted to be acknowledged by SHAAA but now only has the misfortune of his birth to blame.

The other is Shidou's image of Goro that comes to execute the real Goro because SHAAA has never once betrayed anyone in his life and Goro fucked up.

So real Goro, who kind of wanted justice but more wanted his dad's dick, decides his dad is a dick and maxes out justice then kills fake Goro and himself, or they kill each other, either way the death is off screen and Beyond the Time plays.

At least we got a cute couple out of it

not unless you cuck him

Yeah, but who would wanna cuck either of these two

The fuck is a SHAAA? YHWH's half brother?

Char. Shidou's voice actor is Ikeda. They even reference Char and Quattro during Shidou's boss battle.

And as for the YHVH joke. The final boss is literally the demiurge. So, sure, half brother.

So THAT'S what happens, thanks

Why does the interface of this game look so fucking obnoxious?

The same heartless bastards who cucked Kanji in P4
I don't care what you edgy faggots think. Persona 4 was a good game and it made me feel like I actually had friends

Expect indie devs to copy it and make it even worse

Well at least Naoto didn't seem like she was that into Kanji.

Here these two are those two friends of yours who you know are just gonna end up together

>like I had friends
You didn't have friends
You had slaves

>feel like having friends
You lonely fuck, p4 is hardly amazing

>gameplay is good
>girls are hot
>story is bat shit crazy as always

what's problem here?

This game is gay

Wait, I thought Goro joined you as a party member.

Stuff like Danganronpa and Persona is all the hot shit in indie circlejerks in Brazil too. I don't understand. Probably people that never left their high schools mentally.

Can't cuck someone that never had a chance user. Yu is literally the only man in the world that made Naoto feel like a woman.

is that the fucking SEES outfit???

Temporarily.

Indies love anime but hate Japan so they try to take Japanese things and "correct" them while, at the same time, ripping off the visual flair. On top of that Danganronpa and Persona have long sections of reading as well as most of the game mechanics being menu based not requiring a huge amount of animation for characters meaning indies don't really have to design much of a game.

>temporarily

Yeah, that means he was on the other side. Unless this is a "remember the pancake" kind of thing.

anyone know where can i farm fist symbol stat ? i got 1 from dinner but it's very slow.

He shows up in Sae's dungeon and gives a sob story to join the team.

You're a bit late to the party. DLC for both P3 and P4 was announced months ago.

Wait, the support gets full costume options this time? Do they show up in combat at all/ as an NPC in the dungeons, or is this system just so you can change how they appear around the city in the overworld?

I pirated it for my PS3 and holy shit playing a Persona game is hard when you don't know a lick of weeb. Worst part is when they expect you to go to a new place, I end up mashing my face against every possible door. I'm probably gonna stop soon as it's not really that fun to play when you don't know jackshit.

And yet I somehow keep miraculously guessing the right answer on every school question. I have no idea how. I bet I'll fuck up multiple times when it comes out in english and I CAN read them.

They show up during story event, and also in "Safe Room" in dungeons where you can save and hang out

>aigis cat
tempting

>That face

What a pure soul.

He truly did nothing wrong.

You can date the cakes?

She looks conflicted

>even worst than
Back to school, degenerate.

Yea. There are few options too. The doctor, the teacher, the fortune teller and a photographer

GOTY
cant wait to do the teacher slink

Did you just diss pancakes bitch?

Teacher happens to moonlight as a prostitute

>I don't like thing
>therefore it's obnoxious

Why are you so retarded?

I can't wait till this game it's the only reason why I'm living.
If this game wasn't coming out I'd kill myself, I'm not kidding.

so, how long is the intro this time around? I mean, I liked P4 and all, but the intro of that game was like, 3 fucking hours long. Did they fix the pacing at all?

What the fuck are these pancakes?

THICCC

This is your date tonight

I need to know if the characters are worse than Persona 4 and if so, how bad both the story and characters are.

Also if they do dumb anime school life cliche bullshit

Define intro.
You get into the dungeons and fighting pretty fast but the tutorial is apparently like 10 hours long
And define pacing
as a whole it doesn't seem that bad, the problem is that you are randomly pulled out of Palaces at certain stages, you can't finish them in one day. That aside, I've seen a lot of people complain that it goes slow but from the streams, it looked no different than P3/P4. At least until the entire 2Goro thing, after which the game just shits itself to the point it's not even fun anymore.

Who cares? I want to play the dungeon parts. The look infinitely better than P3/4's hallways.

Alison Rapp expy. no wonder she likes underage boys

why do you people post this shitty troll in every thread, the person that made that account is probably playing p5 right now

Because there are actually FEcucks and SMTcucks want to spreading misinformation about P5 out there

The streams are literally crossing
>SMT is becoming more like Persona
>Persona is becoming more like SMT
>SMT IV Apocalypse has the Patriots
>Persona 5 has Armstrong
Bravo Kojima

So were the bosses based on the seven deadly sins or was that just a rumor?

Not exactly based onbut named after, yes. Here's a list of all bosses.

WHo is this semen demon?

Goro's dad.
The guy from the beginning that Phantom stopped.
"Last" boss.

Im 60 hours into Persona 5.

My biggest beef is that theres a TON of days where you cant do anything except have a half hour long conversation and then its straight to bed. Its even worse than Persona 4.

>Sugita with lobsters

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

muh art

Best boy.
Hope we can fuck him.

there really aren't, you're schizophrenic

>the problem is that you are randomly pulled out of Palaces at certain stages, you can't finish them in one day.
This only happens in the first and second dungeons.

>That was his dad

What a shitty game.

I was hoping he was just some rando that would never be relevant again.

This guy looks like the only one with any character.

I'm playing the game for him.

Morgana is best boy.

He's probably going to get a lot of unnecessary hate though because Morgana is the only that keeps telling you that you can't go out and to go to bed on story days when it's really the games fault.

Even when Morgana temporarily leaves you still can't do shit on story days.

Goro is his bastard son he rejected and only started using when Goro got a Wild Card and access to Palaces. The guy is a politician and made Goro kill his opposition, Haru's father and Futaba's mother and god knows who else.
Because of that rejection, Goro has heavy daddy issues and does everything to be acknowledged by him. He used the powers to become a famous detective too. In general, Goro's plan was to do everything Baldie wanted him to do, get him on some high position and then reveal to everyone it was thanks to Goro, his bastard son.
That is basically what happens in Good End. After this all is revealed, he goes on a rampage saying how pathetic he is and that some random criminal (Phantom) is better than he is, PTs feel bad for him and start saying that he's a great person, he has the same power as Phantom (Wild Card) so he is special too and that they actually bonded with him (even though they spent most of the game suspecting him and he tried to kill them too). After that he asks PTs to steal Baldie's heart for him as an act of revange and dies.

>boy
>he

About a month ago there was some user who was absolutely convinced that Morgana was a girl and said I was delusional.

I wonder where he is now so I can laugh at him.

>>SMT IV Apocalypse has the Patriots
Wait, what. I need to play that now, I guess. Welp, screw DQ7.

How many times will we have to go through this

Question:

Does Tatsuya actually show up or was that just a lookalike in the trailer?

That was Yusuke.
Of course he doesn't show up. From what we've seen there are only P3 and P4 references.
They do have a DLC planned with a lot of Megaten costumes. They're already on the disc and someone at /pg/ hacked them in.

pls don't bully the lobster

youtube.com/watch?v=BgdV1IVkk8E

The Persona 1-2 cast will never be relevant ever again, and I'm glad they won't be tainted by Hashino's shitty writing.

Shit. The premise screamed Philemon coming back.

You guys always say that.