>That time AVGN tried to use PSN
youtu.be/M8FovCPJywY?t=244

Video games.

James has a 90 iq
Mike has a 130 iq
What did you expect

yes they are playing one

>"mathfag circlejerk" episode

Ugh. I KNOW. STEM degrees are NOT more important than women's studies degrees!!!

They're old.

>tfw you find out James is a tremendous macfag

Go watch his newest behind the scenes video where he talks about all the hoops he had to jump through just to transfer PC footage to his """""computer""""". It's disgusting.

>That time when James repeats the same anecdotes and facts over and over

this isn't vidya

>an older guy who probably doesn't understand or care about technology like we do uses the "just werks" mediafag computer
No fucking shit.

>Math
>Important
Literally the least useful and most faggoty STEM field

>An old guy

>pointing a camera at a Mac running virtual Windows

He's got a point

>older guy
What?? Are millenials this delusional?

math is for queers

that doesn't mean it's a good point

they really aren't

I do the same thing with my friends. It just sort of happens without even thinking about it.

PKEKS BTFO

He also calls the shapes on a deck of cards "sweets"

DOOM plays like ass with a controller.
Even he admitted the console versions were shit.

I'd have to think on that too tbqh.
But on the other hand, I speak 4 languages. We all have our own talents.

Older relative to most of us anyway. He's probably at least in his 30's, which is older than most of Cred Forums. Plus he's married with a baby.
In one of their latest videos, he was talking about playing Link's Awakening for like maybe an hour a day. I doubt he has the time or care for computers.

is his point that gaming was made commercially popular with controller-based systems rather than keyboard gaming, then sure

but that's not today

I'd rather kill myself than study math but you're a literal retard if you think its useless.

You don't get into the best finance positions by studying business or an economics BA

Ugh I know. Like. My gender studies degree is perfectly valid for a high paying career in engineering. But fucking patriarchy bullshit says I'm, "under qualified"
Uh. Sexist much?

No one employs math grads unless they specialize, aka Math for Bio, Math for Medicine, Math for AgEcon, etc etc

Found the math major, enjoy being public enemy number one faggot

finally someone who gets it

I use a PC. I'm 33. There's no excuse.

>James is fulfilling his lifelong dream of beating Link's Awakening by himself
>Mike takes over and plays almost the entire final dungeon himself

What a dick.

T. psn shill

So what? You want a prize? Go suck a dick, asshole.

>and he's played it before anyway

>He's probably at least in his 30's
>Plus he's married with a baby
a ton of people fit that criteria and aren't as computer illiterate

James is fucking 36 years old you retards. Meanwhile Chris Bores the Irate Gamer is 38.

>whiteboi making shit up again
Both Mike and James use Mac and they both had trouble transferring footage between PC and Mac.

It's because all the sexist piss babies on I'm sorry. I can't keep this up. I don't have what it takes to shitpost this hard.

Try again.

Did I say otherwise? Are you mad because I didn't mention Mike too? Who cares about Mike? Go to bed Mike.

>b-b-b-but he's old
>in his fucking 30s
>majority of cubicle slaves with basic computer knowledge/IT people are in that age range
>your fucking grandma probably knows you don't have to film a computer screen to record PC footage

Well it's true that keyboards were invented for typing and controllers were invented for controlling games. The thing is, FPS are basically point and click games where you do better the more accurately you can point your reticle, which means a mouse would be the more efficient than analog sticks, which are derived from joysticks and are designed for control of movement and not aiming.

So really, KB+M are the best tools available now for FPS, but there's nothing stopping a designer from taking the principles of a pointing device like a mouse and integrating that into a controller.

>making shit up
...you just reworded what he said
in fact, all you did was add mike

You don't have to be a PSN shill to know they're getting old, fucktard

>where he talks about all the hoops he had to jump through just to transfer PC footage
>THAT'S NOT TRUE, THEY HAD TROUBLE TRANSFERRING PC FOOTAGE
???

man you have no idea.

i did my first IT job this summer, all those stupid jokes are true. the work site was pretty much mid-high end office PC's, and people doing very complex construction projects in very complex programs.
outside of their machines doing what they expected them to do, they hadn't the slightest clue. most of them needed help getting their machine plugged in correctly after it was moved to be worked on.

Is there anything more obnoxious than stemfags, jesus christ

I wish I could get a shitty IT job. Probably beats fast food.

Women's studies, gender studies or pop culture fags.

I have 110 IQ, and I'm a dumbass idiot

Who says 300 minutes instead of 5 hours?

Nah, his point is that all day long he uses a computer to do all his work. When it's time to relax, the last thing he wants to do is touch a keyboard.

When you're in line for something, there will be spots that would sometimes say "X minute wait time"

>not realizing James has ADHD

This is what I'm talking about

"Oh you are not an engineer? Then you must be a womens studies major, haha, you should just die"
Like what the fuck is your problem? I never even met a single womens major in my life, I doubt you did either, but you fucks are always obsessed with them

Any time education, unemployment or minimum wage comes into discussion, one of you math nerds has to butt in yelling how everyone but him is a feminist looking for handouts or some shit

I'm not a math major. But women's studies is garbage about patriarchy and whining about sexism.

Why, what's your degree?

me? history degree.

Cool.

I dont have a degree, I fix boilers for nerds like you

300 bucks for a little dusting off, then I hold my hands for a tip

>it's a Mike sings like an idiot so I have to keep the mouse hovering over mute episode

Did you go to a trade school?

>It's a Mike keeps making gratuitous toilet humour remarks episode

They're called suites and that's literally how they're pronounced, dumbass.

>History degree

>mfw everyone I know is going for computer science or engineering of some sort and I'm going for Marine Biology and Maritime Science

fight me

Also, that time Mike bought 2 expensive arcade sticks, because they do not wok with his shitty MAC.
But at least he know how to use and configure emulators.

But MAC, not even once.

Thanks for making me laugh, user, pretending or not.

Janni, I'll send you $100 over paypal if you ban every piece of shit starting a thread about this fucking faggot.

XD SO FUCKKNY JOJO REFERENCE SICK BRO

Mike has so much talent, but everytime he streams he seems like he just smoked a blunt and doesn't even care.

Whatever you say, James.

no one cares

he has a huge dick. what does he need to care about

I got a marine bio degree. Have fun with your upcoming 10 years of unemployment. I hope you can finish up your backlog.

I think we can all agree that Bootsy is GOAT

I think he have autism.

Still applicable in the real world. Can actually learn something and help people and apply it and further society.

Unlike gender, women's studies, pop culture, etc.

There's college courses in fucking Twilight.
Fucking hell the worthless babysitting courses that exist should apall you way more than fucking history.

When you say “I am in Suite 23”, then it’s pronounced “sweet”
When you say “The suite of cards I need are hearts”, then it’s SUIT.

>everyone with a maritime or marine related degree is making a jojo reference

He likes Baseball so probably

better version

Dumb akariposter.

>They're called suites and that's literally how they're pronounced
nope
suites for cards is suit
suites for a room is sweet

>You don't get into the best finance positions by studying business or an economics BA
>the best finance positions
>not by studying business
>finance
>a degree program that falls under the College of Business in Universities

Spotted the community college drop-out.

still goat tho

Haha, you're stupid

Bootsy's such a chill motherfucker. Too bad he'll never make another video series with help for games few people play anymore.

>mfw Im getting an art degree
im going to have to suck a lot of dicks

>I'm new
Guess how I know.

He's right though. The field is a meme.

I swear, Akari NEVER accompanies an intelligent post.

He makes me feel bad at games.

Probably because I am.

>James Rolfe doesn't know how people PLAY a PIANO.

>getting an art degree
Don't be an idiot.
Go for something that gives you a secure income and do your art shit on the side.

thanks for the (yous)

>there's college courses in fucking Twilight
What the hell

too late now buddy. I'd be better off just quiting school at this point. Or go to trade school. Im fucking done with college and just want to finish.

What the fuck are you trying to say

I think all three of them do.

I know James does, at least a mild form. No normal person is THAT obsessed with shitty 40s horror films.

>The Sociology of Miley Cyrus
>Tree Climbing
>European Witchcraft
>Fem Sex
>Queer Musicology
>UFOs in American Society
>Theory and History of Video Games
>Learning from YouTube

>he doesn't major in UFOs

It's obvious you're new. A year ago this piece of shit was largely ignored here and dismissed as retarded entertainment for children.

>Im fucking done with college
Well, congratulations on wasting time and money on something that will consume lots of time and provide no money.

>james can't beat a stage
>hands the controller to mike
>mike can't beat a stage
>hands the controller to bootsy
He's bretty good.

>European Witchcraft
I actually took that one for credits.

Wasn't a bad class but the professor emphasised a lot on accepting other cultures and shit.

Easy A too.

UFOs in American Society sounds like a lot of fun 2bh

>mfw i'm a film studies semi drop out

I already know all about time wasting. I've wasted 10 years on shitposting. I actually did not invest that much money in college however. I've never taken out any loans. Could be worse though or maybe not. I mean at least its not a journalism degree.

>at least its not a journalism degree
You're actually worse off than someone with that.

not really. at least im not a journalist.

The shittiest journalist can at least get a job, user.

>watching james run from monsters in spooky's house

I also do web/graphic design and shitty /3/DCG fgt. Now I just need to learn to suck dick.

>started CompSci
>hated it, switching to film studies now
>I literally haven't slept properly for a week now due to stress and whatnot, can't wait to do something useless.

>I'm a english major drop out
>being forced to drop out actually got me to pull my finger out, finish my first novel, and get myself a publisher
>there's a high chance I'll never actually make enough money to live off from my books but my life satisfaction is through the roof

>come into thread to read about James being retarded
>it's just a bunch of millennials bitching about school

Thanks for getting my hopes up. I'm going to bed.

more like you can sleep because you keep posting in this shitty website

Fuck you be miserable like me

whats the name of your book?

I'm posting on this site because i'm miserable and for some reason telling you losers about it makes me forget about the fact that I hate myself.

>makes me forget
Liar. You pretend it does.
It does jack shit.

You gotta do it, Cred Forums

I wish it did

somehow i know these feels

This is wrong.

>tfw you're going for the trve volk degree in industrial automation
Can't wait to automatize the job y'all cuckboys will do and get to say "Sup subhumans, y'all fired"

missing the part where he says that Doom is better played on a keyboard and that he only brought up this because he's tired of using a keyboard all the time from work.

>30÷6 is a mathfag circlejerk

Kek

Draconian Symphony

he didn't even get the DX version instead.

we gotta kill urkel?

>Bootsy can't beat stage
>hands the controller to Tyrone

it's an association thing. I know a few white collar folks who all say they can't play games on their work laptop because they feel like they're still working rather than enjoying me time

>the time James didn't know what a harpy was

of course peasants aren't going to leave that in lmao

>that time James didn't know his son was black

Enough with cuck meme m8.
James fought for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

So I suppose this proves that not only does Mike have a bigger joystick he also has a better CPU.

Underrated

When I was a kid just about every girl I knew wanted to be a Marine biologist

>play the game
>barely talk about it
Ok

Janitors don't ban. Of course.
You knew that.
Because you're not new.

>plyaing FPS on a controller
>playing dark souls on a shit stick
>g-g-g-g-g-ayms are too hard
Try playing them on things they are meant to be played

No one cares fuccboi

Is Ninja Baseball Batman any good?

>that time you realized people watch AVGN

you are the most pathetic faggots

>that time you realized people post on Cred Forums

god such fucking morons

>that time someone (You)'d you on Cred Forums

People also unironically watch mlp and political debates. How does this make you feel?

(you)
>(you)

>I remember when Cred Forums didnt have (you)

>30÷6
Uh, no, it was 300 ÷ 60. Those are way bigger numbers, I can't do that shit in my head.

i bet (You) do, (You) fucking nerd

I love AVGN so I'll just pretend I didn't see this

see

I am aware of that

how does a games youtuber not know about online play? im not defending it. im just sayin. these niggers literally only play snes games all day? how have they only just now heard of psn?

I have an IQ of 170 and you are literally retarded.

Thank the evolution of humanity for graphing calculators!

Seeing how his show revolves around 80's and early 90's console games, yeah.

English is such a dumb language with its sudden change of rules "just because".

I realized on my third viewing that the splash was just in my head

Fuck off Ben

Yes, yes it is! For the longest time I had no idea how to pronounce 'miscellaneous' and then I heard it being pronounced by an NPC in the first Fable game and I was like 'ohhh'. True story.

They seriously only stick to pre PS1 era games. Even PS1 they barely touch it and if they go past it to MAYBE the 360 era they have no fucking idea what they're doing.

>Gaming on a laptop
You might as well "game" on a literal toaster.

laptop can run a snes emulator,
that's nearly half of all good games ever made right there

i know 3 boiler maintainers and all of them are in dead ends or are sending themselves that way
dont act high and mighty because you can do some steamy plumbing, your prospects are as grim as the rest of ours

You probably took an online IQ test instantly setting your IQ to sheep levels of 69

>doing software engineering at a company with lots of web services
>have to make many scalable web pages
>we recently hired some ui designers, for what reason i do not fucking know as designing web ui is self explanatory
>they dont know not to upscale images and dont know what an svg is, when i ask for svgs they just convert a png to one in an online converter
>theyre all girls
>they make web layouts stupidly overcomplicated to look like theyre doing something useful
>they tell me to change something for a specific reason that requires a backend change that affects more than one customer, then ask me to change it back later when they forget why they asked me

fucking every time, arts degrees are retarded

>grabbing titties is work
>jerking two cocks is play

agreed.

compatibility or coding?

>WebDev and UI designers
I fucking loathe them, they're mongoloids.
Just today
>WebDev asks me to add some fake-money-exchange between customers
>Ok senpai, I see two calls, call to test the customer exist and then exchange them, why not just do it in one call
>Uh-hu. NUh-huh. Uuuuh IT JUST WORKS THAT WAY DON'T QUESTION ME REEEEEEEEE.

he's an artsfag, thanks god he leaves next month so I can fix this shitshow of a back end.

>only 170 IQ

lmao retarted redditor spotted
I got at least 190 IQ

At least you're not as useless as me.

>28
>Supported by mommy

IQ is an outdated French concept.

Sorry kids.

Besides you might have a 200+ IQ but if you're too socially retarded to speak to anyone then it goes untapped and utilized.

That's because you're quite literally borderline average.

Try walking instead of running PCuck

There's no excuse for Sonys new jewish psn.

Yeah but people with STEM degrees are entitled to that sense of superiority, they are superior.
Especially physicists - they are the masters of the natural world.

Ehh, I even taught our artist grills to use git.

physicists have no mastery over their own careers, let alone nature. they watch shit work out and try and think why, they have no control over this.

>that time James stopped mid sentence when his brain shut down and Mike and the other guy looked at each other like wtf

It was when the three of them were discussing the day back to the future 2 was finally present day. It was weird as fuck

>magnum dong
>super genius
How can James even compete?

>Besides you might have a 200+ IQ but if you're too socially retarded to speak to anyone then it goes untapped and utilized.
Not really
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Perelman

There are many ways physicists exploit nature, you're using one right now. The physical processes that occur inside your computer are not found anywhere in nature.
Exploitation of quantum phenomena has given humanity so much, and you dare to question whether physicists are superior beings?

Assuming the history your learning is even accurate.

>everyone loves AVGN
>Mike comes along
>everyone hates Mike
>find out Mike has a big dick
>everyone loves Mike and bullies AVGN

>games youtuber not know about online play?
because he was one ofthe first to use the concept "act like a retard, others will watch my video because of it" and it will make me money.

Why would he ever do something normaly when he can just sink half of the ""work"" by showing how he can't use a basic feature?

>it's a James repeats something Mike said a second ago word for word episode

yeah i think so also OP

He can't
Why do you think he's second only to Louis CK