What age will you introduce your kids to gaming?

What age will you introduce your kids to gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitchtv/destiny/OddWombatBlargNaut
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>americans

Unteralterbach

If you want to be a half way decent parent, you won't let your children play video games.

nice edge son, have you actually completed any ends

>phone games
>gamer
No

I will never have my own kids tho

>Inb4 "Just adopt user"!

Im not raising another man's child

I'll let them discover it for themselves, but I'll try steering them away from autistic shit like Minecraft and KH.

I wonder what her egg stomach smells like
Just for laughs, haha

>implying I even want kids

Is that Tabby?

Never.

This.

I'm not going to force my hobbies onto my children, but if they do end up liking videogames, then at least we'd have something to bond over.

Better yet, be a halfway decent person and don't have kids.

good idea user

Children are exposed to things that are similar to video games at a very early age.

I mean super mario is basically press forward and jump. 2 buttons used most of the time.

The same age as I was.
Two years old.

Their first game will be Onimusha or Timesplitters 2.

I won't. They will never exist.

If i ever have a kid i will not allow the motherfucker to play vidya, fuck that noise and all the autistic shit that comes with it.

Video games ruined me, new social media trends and phones are ruining this generation with stupid shit.

I will be damned if i ever let that faggot near a phone in his childhood or a videogame.

The older I get the more I don't want a kid.

haha

if i ever have kids i would say 4 ish, and give them a game like minecraft or something very casual to start off with,

This could easily just refer to a father raising his daughter properly so she's not a complete cunt to whoever she ends up marrying.

I want to start my kids out on like NES games, and then work them up to modern vidya, so they can appreciate the best each gen has to offer

Whenever.

I do think its a bit funny that this generation resents the utter lack of direction as much as the previous resented their overbearing parents.

My concern isn't what particular hobby they take after. Just that they manage to balance it.

My friends have kids, and they pretend to be happy, but I know they're fucking miserable.

this exactly

I'm a antinatalist, so never ever.

Stop playing the victim and take control of your life, dumbshit. Video games didn't ruin you, your poor choices did.

>Stigmatizing your child among his peers as "that weird kid"

Raising your child to be healthy and active and letting him enjoy hobbies other kids have aren't mutually exclusive things. It's the difference between the occasional piece of candy and ice cream for dinner.

C-can squids be my children?

Aren't you contrary edgy and cool.

I have to tell my ex what's she's doing wrong all the time and then she fights me and fights me until she realizes that I'm right.

Cred Forums are horrible parents and insecure fucks
How about you limit your child's play time and try to have honest discussions about time, it's management and importance of personal development.

>"Dude, you gotta have kids, it's the best thing in the world"
>Does absolutely nothing but complain about how horrible having kids is.
Having children seems to give people brain damage.

I'll tell him that videogames are just as bad as doing drugs

When they're old enough

Probably gonna start with games like Sims and Age of Empires then show them an action adventure game or two and then let them decide if they like vidya or not

I already did nigger, but if i never played videogames or atleast i had some self control when i was a kid i would have known better to make friends and overall socialize.

>identifying as a 'gamer'
no

If i have kids, which i probably wont, they'll learn about gaming pretty quick

when they're like 6 or 7, give them an older console and some good kid games, like mario or crash bandicoot

once they're a teen, then some fps games and pc games

if i like them, ill get them a cheap gaming pc when they're 16.

I have a lot of siblings, I think I'll be fine without kids.

Never.
It's a cancer.

>Hey user, do you like chocolate ice cream?
>No, I'm allergic.
>Woah, don't cut yourself on that edge! Why don't you go burn down an orphanage you fucking edgelord?

Adopting is the best option user. There are already enough parentless children in this world that deserve happiness.
>b-but muh genes
fuck you

I'm trans so I can't actually have kids unless I adopt...

If my kids grow up to have friends or watch TV, they will want to play games around 5. I'll let them have a Nintendo with parent guarded internet interactions. I'll grow them up to enjoy outdoors and stuff, but if vidya is a hobby of theirs for years (most likely) I'll stay somewhat true to maturity ratings. When my kid gets old enough and still plays vidya though, I'll begin to introduce them to some classic vidya from and before my time. Of course life, school, and health come first.

Yes all of them actually, it's a very well made game

>new social media trends and phones are ruining this generation with stupid shit

Fat chance, you will mostly find something else to obsess with like Star Trek.

only if its not my wifes kid from another man
if both of us adopt then yes

>"nerdy" glasses
>referencing popular mobile game of a juggernaut of an ip
>unknown who the father is
>team valor

holy shit this is cancer in a picture

a different guy but this
ill just adopt a kid and not bring another one intobthus world with my shit genes

>intobthus
holy dhit i need to sleep

I'm actually cuter than most real girls but nice meme though

>all those people thinking they will be able to make their kids play the games they played

You fuckers need to realize that when you have a kid, he is going to probably be a insufferable cunt when he gets into primary school.

I seen it with my own eyes, a cousin tried to make his child play a NES or PS1 game (the kid is in 2nd grade of primary school) and he became the most utter cunt type of a kid you can imagine because not bad parenting but all the influential kids around him.

Wanting to have the new console or cellphone and despise anything inferior.

I always will say it,adopting is the most stupid shit you can do if you can have kids.

Its like continuing the save game of someone else, you will never feel 100% attached to the little shit.

You look like Bret Michaels.

>no results on reverse search
wew lad

>Its like continuing the save game of someone else, you will never feel 100% attached to the little shit.

more like michaels daughter, but yeah

>Drag queen makeup
>Choker to hide adam's apple

You can do better.

raising orphans aren't the same as raising a step child
when you become a step parent its not the kid that just makes it bad, its that you're getting together with a woman who made 2 big mistakes, getting with a man who left her, and having a child with them
children however are innocent in this case
an orphan however is a child abandoned by both parents

>hey how do you like this fresh air?
>im against the concept of breathing and believe you shouldnt do it
>dont talk to me ever again and dont come near my children
i hope this puts it in perspective for you.

>thinking that being against literally the only reason we are here on this earth is somehow in any way shape or form similar to being allergic to ice cream
dont even pull that over crowded shit on me. its one thing to believe we need to slow down because we have long gone past the carrying capacity on this planet. its another to be an edgelord "breeder" hater whos against breeding because of sour grapes

>Its like continuing the save game of someone else, you will never feel 100% attached to the little shit.
So by this logic people who adopts pets from the shelter never feel completely attached to them because they weren't originally theirs?

>I will be damned if i ever let that faggot near a phone in his childhood or a videogame

Your child will hate you. They'll be the only one at school to not have a phone, and they'll resent you because they don't fit in

I try to have them play co-op games more often. Starting age of 6 is good, i will have them play contra for starters.

I dont want them to develop shit tier game tastes.

I can't remember when our first daughter got shown video games, probably when I had her in my lap as just a baby.

Now though they're all exposed to them at least, and we try to all play together. Unfortunately the PS4 only has 4 controllers so I tend to sit out while they play.

I have sex with men so no.

a pet isnt the same as a child of your own flesh and blood. besides, an adopted kid is basically a pet. sure you can love it and care for it. but you will always go for your real kid first

>girl

Really theres very little time to parent correctly before the kid gets fucked.
After they start school, they'll spend more time influenced by teachers and other parents retarded kids than you, especially if want to go hang out with other kids after school they will.
The best you could do is actually monitor their internet usage (or better yet not have internet for them) to prevent them from becoming an autistic pewdiepie Minecraft shit.

What age will you introduce your adopted black baby to video games?

If I keep playing videogames when I have kids, they'll know about them pretty soon, since they'll see me play.

Someday they'll ask me to play, which of course I won't deny it to them.

Although I don't think it'd be healthy for kids to discover videogames at such young age. I'd try to not play videogams at all until they turn 6 or 8 and they decide to themselves wether they would like to play videogames or not.

I don't want to teach them a life with nothing but videogame playing.

Jason get back to research

Love how one eye is looking at the computer and one eye is looking at the mouse

Das my fetish.

Kill your self.
Not because you're a tranny.
But because you're an attention whoring faggot.

>>video games

A kid and a pet are two very different things nig.

Is not like a pet will have some sort of resemblance to you personality/trait/looks wise.

You will always see another men child grow right before your eyes and you will need to take care of every stupid mistake he will make in his teen years and god help you if he finds out he is adopted around that age.

You will help to spread genes that are not yours (and the parent gens are probably not better than yours), that is why i compare a savegame that is 100% yours and you will learn and cop the mistakes you make with the savegame of someone else.

you and i have a very different idea of beauty

Not going to rob a child of having a mother.

Never. They will be given a weekly allowance until they are 16 when they can make their own money. Their allowance will only be available if they play a sport, And not some faggot team sport where everybody wins. They will Box, Wrestle, be a fucking balerina idgaf. As long as they play a sport that forces you to rely on your own skill to be good and not rely on a team.

I wont introduce them to video games but if they choose to buy their owm console/PC and do it in theor free time thats their choice. As long as they prioritize their Family, Friends, and sport above vidya

How is she attention whoring?

Thing is, there's a tiny window where those kids can be adopted and act normal. Basically only as babies. After about age 3-4, most kids living in orphanages or foster care end up being fucked in the head because they didn't get the constant care that most children do to develop properly. This means they're way less likely to be adopted into a healthy home, and will likely continue to become more and more fucked up as they age.

>tfw huge pregnancy while fetish looking at that picture

how fucking corny

None because I don't want no ugly autistic kids

>implying i want kids

Ok ok look i hate to let.my Cred Forums side show outside that board but i gotta step in here.

It is pussy beta cucks like you queers that are part of the problem that is allowing niggers and mudslimes to ovverun western nations.

Fucking rediscover your shriveled nuts under all that fat and get some white children out there.

I know its hard but you can do it.

>They turn into a lone autist because daddy never let them learn team building activities.
Good job retard

> Fat fuck full of makeup
> Delusional

Sup tim,nice you got your youth back

>an orphan however is a child abandoned by both parents
and believe it or not, it was usually for a reason. good luck finding a kid whos not supremely fucked up. its usually sex related stuff. by which i mean whatever kid you pick up is likely to masturbate all over the place or in public or stick toys or pencils in their ass or try to get into your pants.

no, not orphan style. not hentai style either. its not gonna be sexy or tempting. its just gonna be legitimately disgusting and off putting. then youre gonna send that kid back and that shit is just gonna get added to the file.

those kids are fucked up and bounce between homes because as it turns out, theyre not lonely innocent babies who need love. theyre disgusting fuck ups who need medication or a good ass kicking to grow up to be a little more than just another statistic

I could probably deal with this if he wore a mask

>having kids
lol, like that'll ever happen to a virgin like me

I'll let it happen organically with his friends. It'll be like chicken pox; when the first kid in the neighborhood gets it, they'll all go play over there and soon everyone has a console.

I have kids and I hate this. I am pretty open when my kids are being assholes or bothering me, but I do like my kids most of the time. I have never told anyone else to have kids and I really don't think most people should. It just came sort of natural to me and my wife.

> she

this isnt the place for this bullshit

I want a son, and a son that is mine.

But I don't want a wife.

what do

>soul purpose
this is a good bait image

that fish isn't even a sole

you sound like a fun guy to be around at party's user.

>she

EVERY singled orphan kid with foster parents that I made contact was SEVERELY fucked up. I don't think it's possible to be "human" after being dumped by both parents. Something happens to the brains of the poor creatures, its horrific.

You don't have to marry to have a kid.

Knock up a girl with really tiny hips and pray she dies in childbirth.

>What age will you introduce your kids to gaming?

Never, my wife's son is gonna haftha spoon fed himself.

The single player sport will make them crave more success. Which will lead them to play other sports. Likely sports their friends are playing which will be team sports.

You obviously didnt play any or you would know how it goes

Never ever, kafir

that usually a good indicator of irresponsible parents who don't teach their kids how to behave at a young age.

>The single player sport will make them crave more success
how? isnt it the other way around? a team sport will make them crave more success. make them want to outshine their team members and be number one out of the group

>another food metaphor

kys yourself my man.

I'm not white, though. I'll make sure my kids are half white, at least.

cute mom, fugly baby

I told my sister to keep my newborn nephew away from vidya.

Every kid who grows up on video games is a faggot , I barely escaped it. My friends two kid sisters grew up on nintendo and meme cartoons are they're practically autistic. It really fucks with kid's heads.

>tfw your wife will know more about sports than you.

Yikes

honestly if a kid plays video games at any age lower then 6 they usually grow up acting autistic because they aren't taught self control and get addicted at a very young age and they start getting overly active imaginations.

how do you get allergic to chocolate

>want two kids, one boy and one girl, preferably the brother being the older
>want to raise them to be perfect in every way (play a sport, play an instrument, have social lives, be good Christian republicans, not be degenerates, etc.)
>am gay
>tfw

you get born with it just like any other allergen.

>kids having active imaginatios is bad
your bparents must have been shit

haha

I agree. Mine was often controlled so I'm mildly autistic but I've cartoon network to thank for that. No regrets of prime CN.

You ignored his use of 'overly'

Here's an idea: stop being gay. it's a choice after all

I'll probably encourage them to do more meaningful things with their lives.

But i'm not white,i would have to fuck snow white to make them look kinda white (and "kinda" is a stretch).

this feel is too real

you people are fucking retarded. It's hilarious to see retard social shut ins pretend they know anything about how to raise another human being.

Everything in moderation, trying to stifle your kid from entertainment because of your own mistakes is already a mistake in itself.

Going outside or playing video games arent mutually exclusive of the other.

My 4 year old son started playing a few months ago. First I tried few racing games with him but they were too hard, tried LEGO games and they are perfect for him. Marvel Super Heroes, LOTR and Batman 2 so far.

Like a child?

by active imaginations I mean they'll end up on DA with there original charterer donut steel seriously imagination is fine in moderation thing but overly active imaginations leads down to keep doing it for years.

so does TV

Hell yeah motherfuck

Stop being faggots. Real simple. Tom cruise did it

>you willl never be pregnant

While we are at it let's let them drink, smoke, do drugs, eat whatever they want and act like they want too at a young age

that won't lead anywhere bad, right?

>by active imaginations I mean they'll end up on DA with there original charterer donut steel
Holy shit, learn to write.

What you just described is the fucking opposite of imagination.

you'd have to be a woman for that.

only because he join a cult that brainwashed him to be their little poster boy
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

yeah becuase all of those things are similar to letting your kid play video games a few hours a day right?

fuck out of here with your hyperbole

Sorry, but it's pretty hard to change the anatomy and physiology of my fucking brain.

>pray she dies
I haven't heard of women dying during childbirth in my city, and we're a second world shithole.
Well we don't hire indian and african doctors on affirmative action so that might help.

looks like a dude wearing make up

creativity and imagination are two different things video games at young ages often stunt creativeness because they become obsessive over their super special favorite video game character.

Best doctors in the world are Indian actually, usually with horrifyingly strict parents.
Also they don't really reap a lot of affirmative action benefits from what I've heard.

Look where you're at, friend. At least 3/4ths of our parents are the types we DON'T want to be because they were the ones that didn't care if we parked our asses in front of the TV and Nintendo for 5 hours every day after school and for 46 hours over the weekend. For 18 years.
>haha, look at poor jeff! his parents lock the nintendo up every week until the weekend! that sucks!
>uh oh, john got a C! that means no Sega for the entire summer! bummer!
>wtf, katie, your parents actually read the manuals and don't let you play for longer than 45 minutes? how can you beat any game like that?!

I felt bad for these kids because my parents didn't give a shit. It was kind of awesome in a way, because my house was the designated hang out zone (once all their homework was done. homework was optional for me). I got to play and play and play while they toiled and worked under slave conditions. Jeff is now a child neurologist. Katie is a regional manager for large hotel chain. I don't know what John does other than "business" and owns a cabin in fucking Aspen. I'm a shift manager at Starbucks.

We don't know how to raise kids because we weren't raised properly, either. All we know is what we think fucked us up and we'll try to avoid that should a miracle happen and our sperm touches an egg some day.

It looks like you're wearing the face of another human being as a mask.

Probably in America, but I'm not talking about America.

Can i fuck your tight boipussy?

Alot of parents let their kids play any and all video games for as long as they want to play them that sort of thing leads to a addictive personalty see: world of warcraft players.

Why would you want a kid? It's like living your life, but now you have to double the responsibilities. And give up most, if not all of, your own personal fun time.

i think most people do love their kids but kids are a huge amount of work and stress

unless you are 100% sure you want kids and you got the cash for it, i wouldnt bother

You realize raising your kids as conservatives will make them be the opposite, right?

I was raised in a liberal family and now I am mostly conservative, or independent of party.

>creativity and imagination are two different things
Actually they're pretty close. A person with a good either of them should be able to create or imagine something original and way out there. Not just color palette swap already existing Japanese vidya characters.

When he's 4 or 5. I'm going to start him with some old system first though like a genesis,Super Nintendo,and then 64. He'll have a better understanding about vidya this way.

>I'm not talking about America
i don't understand this sentence

My father was completely apolitical and I'm a closet fascist.

Did you know there's millions of well-adjusted people who play video games and have friends? The problem isn't video games, it's your personality.

Good point. Now that I think about it my father is pretty liberal and my mother doesn't talk about politics at all and I ended up being conservative/republican and a self-hating gay.

That is true maybe if I ever have a kid I'll keep them away from autism magnet games like sonic and minecraft.

>but daaaaAAaaad! all the other kids have the new SonyboxU 710 and it's all i want for my birthday! pleeease?
>now now, timmy. you finish up that SNES library first, and then and only then will we even start to talk about 3D games.

yeah, and a lot of parents arent fit to be parents and shouldn't have kids in the first place. That's why my post said moderation.

>implying they'll want to share their success with their friends

That's an ideal that doesn't exist and never has for 99% of Americans.

>well-adjusted people who play video games
>and have friends
Video games are a gateway drug of the worst kind. You just haven't realized it yet, but you will.

Or you won't. Either way is fine.

haha

So you are gay but you don't associate yourself in the modern culture of homosexuality?

>how to make your child hate you: the post.
I mean don't get me wrong you shouldn't be buying cod for your kid but doing this shit as an alternative is just idiotic.

16-17, I don't want squeakers in my game.

Maybe give her a lot of warfarin right before she gives birth so that she bleeds uncontrollably.
If no one knows she took it, they won't be able to control the bleeding without the antidote.

yeah but making them play in small runs is also a monkey's paw because they'll become to antagonize you in their teen years and that's when the real problems start

I guess it's a pick your poison situation.

If not telling people I'm gay because I don't want them to associate me with flaming faggots, dressing like a normal person, disapproving of gay pride [parades], etc. is what you mean, then yes.

If I have children I'll force them to play older games, nothing after the 2000's while they are young that way they can have good taste in video games. They can play best call of duties, best dooms, best RTS [Age of empires 2]. Only when they express good taste in music, video games and movies will I let them choose what they want.

If you let your kids play shit game then they'll have shit taste.

Have you ever told anyone you are gay?

>video games cause loss of awareness, dizzyness, tiredness, anger, mellows you out, sooner or later you need to be immersed more and more playing longer and longer for the rush.
It might as well be a drug.

Whoops, call of duty didn't come out till 2003, whatever, you get my point.

No this is fucking retarded. If you want to be a good parent just spend some time with your children and make sure you know what they're doing.

Play ball with your kids. Take them outside to see things. Watch a movie with them. At some point they're going to ask for games since either the kids at school talk about it or because they saw an advertisement for it. The correct answer isn't to be a shitty parent and deny it because you think it ruined your life. Kids don't like it when their parents try to control their kid's life because of their own shitty life. Anyway, if they turn out normal like you so desperately want them to be, then they'll have friends and they'll probably play video games at their friends house and games will turn into a force that drives your kid away from you when it shouldn't be. Instead get it for them if they're good and only for a special occasion and fucking play it with them or watch them play. Don't just sit them in front of a game and walk away. That's how you get screaming 12 year olds playing CoD when they shouldn't be. Also don't just put the game in their room. Young kids don't have fully developed self-control so you have to discipline them since they can't self-discipline. Now games are something they can enjoy while also being a bonding experience instead of an anti-social loner experience. When they get older you can give them more independence when they become more responsible. There now you have a healthy relationship with your kid, you're strict but not authoritarian, and your kid has hopefully developed healthy interests and hobbies without being so obsessive they lose control of their life.

I'm going to convince my future kids that I can still have them aborted even though they've already been born just to fuck with them.

Around 5-6, but certain ones. I don't want them to go all ADHD because of playing CoD or shit like that. When they hit like 10-12, maybe give them something else, and so on.

I'm not gonna have kids anyway.

Literally one person.

>dad I want to play the new games I got for Christmas
>not until you finish chrono trigger without a guide
>man I hate video games now
see where that leads?

My oldest daughter has been interested in my games more and more, asking me to play. I tried to switch to a simple 2d platformer (Rayman) but she refused and insisted she be allowed to play my current game... Dark Souls

She's not even four, but the fucking love seeing the pyromancy sells and kept hitting l1 until I was out.

She killed a skeleton by randomly hitting r1 as well. That's as far as she got since she lacks the coordination needed to associate screen movement with Controller input

My wife is due in about 6 months. If my kid ends up playing vidya, I'll show them the classics and what I grew up with.

But if they don't take a liking to them, no biggie.

This could work if you live where there are no other kids. When Billy down the street gets the latest console, your kid's not going to give two shits about "good taste" and will want to be cool with his friends.

this is the right answer, showing them old games is fine but making them play them is just plain dumb.

>try to get son into video games
>"naw, they're kinda dumb. i'm going outside to play football instead."

Underated post

>get son into vidya
>he becomes a healslut

What do?

you need to have a gf first to have children

the most sensible post in the thread, being firm but fair is the best choice with kids.

I think you have poor reading comprehension.
I said they would not be exposed to new video games until they cultivate good taste.
I will not buy them new games in first place. And if someone gifts them its into the trash it goes, if its a not shit game [it'll probably be a shit game] I'll let them play it when they get older.

I will take counter measures against this such as explaining why his friend "billy" has objectively terrible taste in video games.
If my kid continues his rebellious attitude I will take corrective measures.

who

>Implying my kid will even know what that is.

I was sheltered enough that I didn't know how to use the internet for anything other than flash games until 8th grade. It was the wii era and all I ever had was a game boy color,n64,and ps2. I at least want him to know what normie life is like before going full weeb.

It's also important to make it as authentic as possible, though. Autists typically just thrust a modern day controller that's way too fucking big into their tiny child-hands and say YEAH THIS IS WHAT DADDY PLAYED.

It is no different than anything else with children, need a controlled environment with things tailored to their specifications. The original gaming consoles had controllers with kids in mind first, and are very simple/small for easy use.

The other thing that makes kids not interested is that they honestly, truly have things that play almost identical to old stuff but look several multitudes better at the touch of a tablet. A parent would need to be dilligent and very much set in trying to give a child the original, organic experience.

The other thing to note is what made gaming popular in the first place was being a family entertainment system, and everyone could have a role in trying to work on it. Drawing maps, reading the guide, taking turns playing to try and figure something out...this is what made Nintendo in particular so successful.

If you do not create this environment with gaming, you will never establish anything.

Never, I want them to have a fulfilling live

If that is, who they fuck are they and why did they steal my name.

>Im not raising another man's child
I don't blame you, it's a shitty feeling.

The problem was still you. Take responsibility for your problems.

you can't force your tastes on your kid they will end up hating vidya even if you don't expose them to newer games someones kid proberbly will unless you home school them and I doubt your wife/whatever would let you do that just for a subjective taste in video games and would you really want a kid that ends up like a Chris Chan type?

Get ready to taise your kid like an amish luddite, then. My sister hates video games and did her best to keep him from them, but as soon as interaction with other kids and the outside world started up, it was time to get a tablet.

Don't try to shut your kid out from the world like some SJW retard, just be what a parent should and they'll be fine.

don't do this.
parents keep making the same mistakes: meddling with their kids.
They either force their kids to be just like them,
or they force their kids to be completely different.

If you try to force your kid to be a jock because you were a nerd, you will give him a complex.
If you try to force your kid to be a nerd, you're going to give him a complex.
Let them figure out what they like and encourage them.

Doubt I'll have kids but my little nephew I'm going to try and keep off them as long as possible. I don't want him to turn out like I did, nobody should want that.

>taise

Raise not taise, please don't taze your kids fuck

Actually it sounds like you had a pretty great childhood but then became a fuckup.

You can have both a fun childhood and become a successful adult, you just have to you know, not fuck up all your opportunities.

My kid is 3 at the moment and of course she sees me play games all the time, so theres no need to introduce her to this. If she's interested, that's fine. But I won't push it.

Fucking this you start them off with asteroids or pong not with the latest call of duty complex controls would put anyone off at a young age.

The person who was supposed to be my roommate my freshman year of college. He's some afghan international student who's super lefty/liberal. I ended up switching rooms and I haven't quite figured out my new roommate's beliefs, mainly because we don't have discussions about politics like me and my old one did. Our suite mates are both fraternity members and have the Texas and Come and Take It flags on their wall (which I love), too, so I don't think I'll be saying anything.

did you really get so upset by those images of gross black dongs and the word cuck that you are scared of adoption?
Adoption is a selfless gesture, the kid is not "my wife's son" it's your son.

>You cant force your tastes
You're right, I can not 'force it'.
There will be no need to force it anyways, I will tell my child once he has cultivated his taste he can try the newer games, but I want him to understand and appreciate what actual good games are before ruining his taste.
I'll divorce my wife if she involves herself. She has okay taste but she does not display the aptitude required to really appreciate these things.

Adoption, maybe. Long-term relationship with a woman who has another man's child? Never. He'd have to have patrician tier vidya taste for me to even consider it, and I'd need to drag his dad to the house and beat him at his favorite games in front of his own son in order to establish my dominance

>adoptee spotted

Fuck off. Life is the great gene-spreading race. If you want to raise some cuckoo bird's egg you go right ahead, but don't spread your poison to everyone else

>it's your son
By law, sure.

This there is nothing wrong with adopting a kid from a broken home and showing them that not everyone is a inbred redneck shitty excuse for a human being.

Getting diddled in your homo-hole

This except I plan on having kids. I'm definitely going to keep them from games for a long long time. I'd rather them do music, gymnastics sports etc etc over video games anyday. Also, video games aren't even that great anymore. There's only the occasional title here and there that is actually amazing. The rest are usually mediocre trash. I still follow games and stuff since it was a part of my life but no way in hell will I let my kids be exposed to it.

Surrogate?

You know, optimal as it may be having both parents, from whay I've seen it's better not to have a mother than not having a father, especially when it comes to boys.

I'm sure your genes are impeccable.

What, you don't like steam friends threads?

>that deserve happiness
Shit parent detected. No one deserves happiness and no one owes it to you, it's on you to make it for yourself.

You'll never convince me that anyone can raise a kid that isn't their own, having never had kids of their own at least, and not be tormented by it.

Never have kids, also if you diverse and she points that out she'll most likely get put in charge of raising the kid while you have to pay a huge alimony check.

your son would literally become "your wife's son"

>I'm a cuck who is terrified to ever get humiliated again, so I need to bring selfless adoptees down to my level
ftfy

Who said anything about impeccable genes? No one has impeccable genes. Hell, I've got paranoid schizo, aortic dissections, and breast cancer in my family history, not including rampant alcoholism and smoking.

It's about spreading your genes. Continuing your legacy. Not being a failure.

But, hey, if you want to erase your legacy from the genealogical history of mankind, PLEASE don't let me stop you. In fact, get your tubes cut ASAP

>I'll divorce my wife
Second biggest mistake you would have made at that point in your life. There goes half your shit, and than you gotta pay up every month.
The first biggest mistake was getting married.

>But, hey, if you want to erase your legacy from the genealogical history of mankind, PLEASE don't let me stop you. In fact, get your tubes cut ASAP
I'll just donate my sperm a few times.
That way I'll spread my genes far and wide, and hundreds of men will be raising my sons.

There, legacy of my genes preserved.

>nobody deserves to be happy
>that projection
sure thing edgelord

Yeah, give your child all he wants in order to make him not hate you, Imbecile

What? You're projecting a bit there or something I think. I know adoptees, though they also had their own kids, and they will admit to it even if not to quite the same severity.

he may sound like an edgelord, but ironically what he's saying is part of Buddhist spirituality.
funny how it comes full circle.

I doubt it would come to getting a divorce. If the courts decide it that way than so be it, I'll restart with different children if they develop as nu males.
Either way I doubt it will come to that.
I dont understand why you find this so wrong. You wouldnt let your children eat mcdonalds would you? It is bad for their health and teaches poor eating habits.
Or do you think teaching them to be fat is the right thing to do?

Probably 6 I guess. She can probably understand Animal Crossing or other girly shit by then.

Never took Buddhists for being edgy teens considering how much the preach about inner peace.

The more you know.

Pretty sure he meant that the mindset of "deserves happiness" is the root cause of the current entitlement mentality that permeates the new generations, when their boomer parents were idealistic and unconditional surrender was the methodology.

The 50s parents may have been too extreme, but their kids did the whole NOT GON BE LIKE MY DAD/MOM and we're stuck with a fuck

At least this'll cause "NOT GON B LIKE MOM AND DAD" again, and maybe we'll get something balanced with all this shit to go off of. You know, provided we live long enough as a species to see that day.

>parenting discussion in a video games board
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>No one deserves happiness and no one owes it to you, it's on you to make it for yourself.
is literally paraphrasing Buddhist mantras.

>bad food analogy.
Stay in school kids.

I'm just being realistic. It's better for everyone that we not expect reality to conform to our fairy tales.

We've all been here for 10 years and everyone we grew up with is married and popping out babies while we continue to play childrens games.

>not wanting to have the most fun in the world with your 5-year-old son
clips.twitchtv/destiny/OddWombatBlargNaut

My style is also impetuous

I'd probably try my best to keep them away from autistic stuff though it's probably impossible with technology being everywhere, I've seen 8 year olds with iphones.
Fuck kids though.

I'm
I used to think about having the original controllers on emulators to start them off with the classics. Have them gradually work their way up to the modern stuff so that they can appreciate gaming more. I actually tried to do this with my younger brother but all he plays is gta and wrestling. He's a lost cause, played a few of the good games like psychonauts, naughty dog games like the jak series and uncharted/the last of us but that's about it. Tried to get him to play ffx hd and he couldn't for his life beat any boss EVEN with my help. I found my old ps2 mem card with my save of ffx and noticed how underleveled and bad my characters were. I got to the end at age 8 with terrible stats yet he's 12 and couldn't even pass eavrea or Seymour 2nd form? Like I said, I gave up on him since he's obsessed with gta and wrestling.
Just needed to rant that out. Anyway, as I grew older the last 5 years I realized that video games do more harm for a child than good. For example, there's a 5 yr old boy that isn't allowed to play games at all and a 5 yr old girl that gets anything she wants and games all the time. The boy started reading and doing math at age 3 or 2 while the girl still can't read. She's also inactive(not fat) while the boy does gymnastics or something. The boy is a bright kid that seems to have a bright future while the girl is... Yeaa.
Point is, I'd rather have a child similar to the boy. Video games have personally held me back as well. I could've done better in school, like much better.

When they start showing interest.

Nobody deserves happiness. Happiness is not a given, nor is it a right. It is a state of being tied to you personally. Even if some one came and adopted a kid who "deserves" happiness, it is still not given. You, quite literally, make your own happiness. Nobody else can unless you let them.

You're honestly a fucking retard and you've just revealed you're too pathetic to have anything of worth to contribute to the human race.

>implying a brilliant scientist who develops a new method of brain surgery that saves countless lives but has no children leaves less of a legacy than Jimbo the redneck fuck with his fifteen kids

I learned from my own parents that if you force your hobbies unto your kids, your kids will just end up hating it.

Considering I play vidya all the time, they'll have been around it right from the start.
No reason to not let them play if they want.
As long as they're a good kid, and does well in school, I would never tell them they couldn't play just because.

Doesn't matter, NEETs like myself aren't fit to raise a kid anyway, or would ever even have one for that matter..

I've got a 19-month old. If she wants to play video games, then I won't care if she ends up getting into them. Not all the fucking time, obviously.

Am I the only one who gets turned on by the idea of raising someone else's kid?
Like it just gets me off thinking "you're dad's somewhere else and he can't do shit to stop me from teaching you bad stuff".
Like I could turn a kid into my personal cocksleeve and his dad couldn't do anything to protect him.
Could you imagine your girl's ex showing up for the weekend and seeing his son prance out the door in a frilly dress?
And he can't do shit to stop it, just glare angrily at me while I smugly sip my morning coffee and pull mommy back to bed.
Then he'll have to go the whole day hearing about how "Uncle user is so great because he plays games inside me" while he's trying to foster some male bonding with his slut of a son.
I mean just imagine this guy trying to focus on fishing while he's on a boat with a 7 year old cumdumpster of a son who won't shut the fuck up about your ex-wife's boyfriend's cock.

>tfw gay and you bf wants to adopt
>you hate children

what to do?

LONDON?

video games without moderation is a very bad idea at young ages it makes kids not want to learn anything else and can stunt social skills if you don't handle it correctly

remember if you ever have a kid never ever spoil them make them work for things they want but be fair.

This sounds like a post meant for other activities like sports and shit. Let's be honest, kids will just love video games no matter what. You let them use your phone to keep them quiet and occupied and they're going to be hooked no matter what. Getting them interested in other activies however shouldn't be forced. They should be slowly get into it and genuinely be excited to try it.

You get a new bf. Child rearing is not really something you come around from unless it's your own, or you deeply care about the specific child. If you're not a bleeding heart and he is, you'll probably never agree on it.

>leaving someone
>because of a child that's not even yours

nah. I love him and the sex is great

Maybe around age 5? I want them to do things with physical toys for the early years so they properly learn how things work and shit before making things virtual.
I probably won't have kids though. A big financial burden I'd rather not take on.

Yea I realized it. I spoiled my brother growing up because when I was younger, I wasn't able to have all these nice games and stuff. I usually had to go to a friend's or borrow games. Parents would only let me get the really cheap 5 dollar games. So pretty much I ended up spoiling him. I still don't get how he's so obsessed with gta and wrestling though. As for social skills, he has friends and is normal. Due to how much he was spoiled with games, he doesn't really play on his own anymore. I'm pretty much the same. If people are over we'll all play 4 player games. 2k, rocket league and maybe some fighting games.

Kill it bc he is Valor

>If people are over we'll all play 4 player games. 2k, rocket league and maybe some fighting games.
>2k

Man, that game brings out the worst in people.
Every time my friends get together and play, it's the funniest shit.

I will introduce him/her programming first.

>tfw I want a older but still young girl to adopt me and put me in a frilly dress and have me act like her daughter and force me to crossplay in public at conventions she would also use hypnosis and force me on a trap diet.
I'm fucked aren't I?

Will you give them cancer?Wtf

I'm pretty sure that's illegal, user.

Lol, I was honestly never into sports games growing up and 2k14 is technically my first one. But holy shit is the game fun. Do much shit talking and arguments but we all still have a good time.
You should play it with a bunch of mods. It's the best 2k experience yet. In no other 2k are you able to play as every roster starting from the 50s. Better ball sounds, graphics and aesthetics. I really wished 2k17 16 and 15 didn't come out ass.

yeah but the dad can't stop it though, that's the brilliance of it.

Nah that's my fetish.

And wanting to be basically raised again as a girl, including being in diapers and made to go to kindergarten

>supports adoption
>can't even hold his rage long enough to make the point without screaming profanities
and that is why adoption is a mistake
childless parents are supposed to die so the poor genes that made their parents leave don't perpetuate
negative eugenics in form of adoption, welfare and so on are responsible for all the problems we face today

He can call the police and report you for abuse and you lose your right for the child, you will probably be sent in jail for pedophilia and sexual abuse aswell.

>adopting is the best option
>because muh dumb ass rednecks had children they couldn't take care of or didn't want
I love that episode

same here as soon as I move out I'm buying a ton of girly clothes.

no because they can't actually prove I did anything because "playing games inside me" could mean anything and sex leaves no evidence so its the dad's word against mine and in a court of law you have to prove someone innocent beyond reasonable proven guilty in a court of law.

He'd probably get custody pretty quickly. As often happens in situations where the mothers new man is sexually or physically abusive. It's unfortunate that the children are the ones to suffer here.

no you don't seem to get it.
he can't PROVE I did anything and also the boy would like it.
Look up "neuroplasticity", kids can learn languages and music better than adults and they can learn to like cock better than adults too because their brains are all empty and ready for it thats why you go to school until you grow up.

I'll give my kids a Gameboy Colour and some cartridges like Pokemon Red/Gold when they are 10 and stuff.

They can start from the beginning. But up till 10 they can join in with me if they want.

If you teach them to be good christians shouldn't they think you're going to hell if you're gay?

The dad obviously suspects something and the son would get questions by the police, he'll probably rat you out pretty fast because he's a kid. Your scenario would never work unless you locked up the kid in your basement or something.

This is why Christians are fucking retarded. If you're gay, don't follow a belief that condemns who you are.

why would my wifes son turn against me?
if he enjoys the sex then he'd have no reason to.

He wouldn't turn against you per se but he would tell the police the truth because he's a child and doesn't know better.

le quirky Dame Edna Everage glasses

For someone who has thought about this more than once, you have a lot of glaring holes in your scheme here.
I hope you don't get in the position to put this into action anytime soon because you're going to fail pretty fast.

I see.
does anyone know of good ways to teach kids to not tell people about their sex lives?

It'd be pretty easy to prove, or get a conviction with little to no evidence. You underestimate how juries act in cases relating to child sexual abuse.

never.
they can find it out on their own, and I'm not going to ruin my kids life like I ruined my own without even giving them a chance.
not like i'll ever even get the chance to have kids, but whatever

You are fucked in the head man

aren't juries pretty liberal though?
if they see the boy in a dress and his dad says I turned him into a queer, they'll think the dad is just homophobic.

I'm brutal and ruthless

>tfw will never move out and buy myself diapers and a princess dress

>having children

This board is flooded with fucking normies. Why would I make the choice to piss away my time and money on a child?

of course, if you have tattoos, you can just give up any plans of having kids altogether

I let my son whose 8 and my daughter that's 7 play vidya games. They're filthy casuals. My son plays Mario's and Smash. My daughter only plays browser games. I see no problems yet.

if my child so much as looks at a video game they will be deported to greenland

No my dude adoption is totally different, takes a very genuine human being to guide the life of one who has been truly abandoned

>implying i will ever do a 3d girl

Nigga we all could've done better in school, but our parents were shit

Just be happy you grew up on games that tried to enrich your mind and were actually high quality. Kids today got the real brain drains

>Friends talking about homeschooling their kids

pretty dumb move, enjoy your extreme social retard

Cringe

>Living in western society
>Wanting to have children

Our civilization is nearing its end. Soon the world will experience a paradigm shift and muslims will be the majority. There is no fighting it. The visigoths are coming over the seventh hill. the world will keep turning.

I remember actually liking a lot of the educational games when i was little. But obviously i have no clue about them now.

And goddamn mavis beacon.

I will not ever have kids
>if my son doesn't end up being like me, I'll feel disappointed in myself for not properly passing on my meme
>if my son ends up being like me, I'll be disappointed in myself for not learning from my own mistakes and stopping him
>and there's a 50% chance of having a daughter which would be 100% shit

I'm going to try and move out before I'm 30

Okay well don't say anything cause you'll die

Children today are raised on smartphones from the second they are born. My nephew had a tablet at 2 years old.

I dont even want to imagine what they will be like as adults

>tfw parents great
>I just turned into a lazy shitbag
I feel like I let them down, especially my dad. Maybe I had too many privileges. Still, I'd rather go back in time and not play games so excessively throughout high school.

Raising a child has so many random variables it doesn't really matter what you do. Sure you can try to hedge your bets by raising them a certain way and teach them certain morals, but theres always the chance they will just turn into a worthless meth head

i never understood adoption

isn't it literally just a thrift store for pedophiles?

INHALES

VIDEO

GAMES

>after generations upon generations, your family name will finally die with you

no : (

>better quality of education in most cases
>homeschooled kid can still socialize with others and participate in public school events or sports
Damn son, educate yourself. Oh wait ...

And PR if you're a celebrity

This.

That's what I'm trying as well.

It's impossibly hard to do anything with this fetish as it is now.

Adoption is a long process. You don't just stop by and pick one up.

I am the brother in that situation until after the social life part

>last male with my family name
>just hit 30 with no gf in 5 years
>sister just had second child
>she gave him the family name as his middle name
It's a weird type of pain.

I play video games competitively and it's inspired me to defeat addictions to become a better player. I will likely let it happen naturally with my son, but I'll probably end up encouraging him to be a massive tourneyfag like me if he shows enough of a combination of interest and skill.

That OP is cringeworthy as fuck by the way.

Adopting is way better because fuck raising babies ages 1-5. Just get them at 6 and they won't be crying all fucking day. Plus they're grateful for giving them a Bette elide so they're less likely to challenge you

>Bringing kids into this world of degeneracy and watch the Jew media turn them into a genderfluid pansexual poly feminist cuck/coalburner.

No user. They deserve a fighting chance

I wouldn't give my kid a phone until they were at least 12.

Damn right i remember still playing tag at the age of 14 during the dawn of touchscreen phones. Now i can't even see children outside without their faces glued to a minuscule screen swiping the day away.

I'm the youngest of 4 males. 2 of my brothers already produced whelps to carry on the family name, i think i can slow down.

Why sound/look so sad?

I'm 31 and had a vasectomy when I was 21; best fucking decision and $30 of my life.

I get to cum inside of all the grillz I want and will never ever have to worry about having having to spend my money on a bastard and the attached woman.

Women have tried to get knocked up by me on purpose to trap me but they had no idea I got a vasectomy so they had all that sex with me for nothing.

kek

My fetish is to throw the egg at my enemies once it's been laid.

You could be wrong user, i am a Texan right winged dude guns and all and my best friend is a lesbian, don't assume things

What is it about 2D that just makes them so goddamn best?

Faggot or blank shooter detected that's the lowest of low cu.cking

haha, what do you think it smells like? haha, just for laughs

The egg after it's been thrown?

Bacon, I hope.

If Batman did it, so can you.

Batman did what?

He had a kid and didn't even have to raise him.

Win/win for the Goddamned Batman.

I'm seriously having trouble believing you.

> like mario or crash bandicoot

Which are harder than most 'adult' games.

I'm a 5'6" adult white male. I'm not going to be having any kids or women attracted to me.

I have 2 kids (that i know of) and i dont even know their names, what makes you think i give a fuck if they play video games or not?

>mfw haven't been able to have sex with my girlfriend in almost a year due to some medical malfunction while I was getting tested for MS
Can't even pee without a bunch of pills anymore either. Doctor says I have 2 years til I have to self catheter myself 4 times daily.

I literally have no dick now. So I'll never have kids.

I too am 5'6" and am an adult white male. I have 2 children.

Probs shouldn't have had them the world is the worst

>wanting kids

lmfao @ you

>Trainers impregnated with eggs from pokemon

This pleases my dick so much.

>Im not raising another man's child
There are way too many parentless children. They'll love you far more than whoever's ballsack they originate from.

never

>the Skyrim baby is 5 years old now

fuck lol good luck being a single man who can adopt a fucking kid.

almost fucking impossible.

if you can handle all the hard work then kids are just more people you will have a real, albeit more or less strong/positive, connection to in your life. by their existence they make yours more worthwhile.

literal cuck

>it's your son

No it's not.

>mfw one of my profs at uni today ended his class with a recommendation on which route to take around the uni for pokestops and catching pokemon

>Wanna do your homework? Tough Shit! I want 3 reps of demon souls 3-1

>tfw everyone on here would call my black, college-educated father a cuck because he adopted me as a baby

Seriously, this cuck memery is insane. Like shit, I don't even remember my biological father in my childhood and he tries to enter my life when I'm an adult to see his granddaughter. Fuck that prairie nigger.

>It just came sort of natural to me and my friends wife
ftfy

Dovahkiin is probably the middle name he's never gonna use in his life anyway.

Fuck that. Sons can get cucked. Have a daughter like me. Any future grandchildren of mine are biologically mine.

sons get cucked
daughters get BLACKED

you can't win

Read this post
I'm only 1/4th white anyway faggot. My kid is 3/4ths though.

Cancer

>implying this thread exists just for you

>kids

nope, its his first name.
he is fucked since its birth.

I hope that kid realises what disgusting consumer whores his parents are and disowns them.

>treat you daughter like shit
>make her hate you
>listen rap and hip hop everyday and watch negro sports
she will hate blacks just because you appear to love them.

what is this, normie/v/ille?

It says right there his middle name is Tom.

Cred Forums has been a normie infested shithole for several years now, they're just now waking up for work

With every friend i see getting married and having kids the more i want to avoid both.

holy fuck women and kids are fucking irritating.

Then he'll just ignore his first name and go with Tom.

Except for when he can't.

Well the majory is on his side.

Most people around here aren't retarded enough to marry, let alone have fucking kids just because of
>muh genepool

He can still ask for the removal of his first name when he's old enough.

I'm not defending the parents or anything, they're fucking scumbags, but at least he's not fucked for life.

my sister's allergic to chocolate, only showed up when she was about 10.
really happy about it actually, before then if I left anything with chocolate in the kitchen she'd scoff it before I ever saw it again
one time I gave her some matcha chocolate because I thought it didn't have cocoa in and she spent half an hour puking.

my sister's allergic to chocolate, only showed up when she was about 10.
really happy about it actually, before then if I left anything with chocolate in the kitchen she'd scoff it before I ever saw it again
one time I gave her some matcha chocolate because I thought it didn't have cocoa in and she spent half an hour puking.

The majority of people don't make the conscious decision to have children though. They're accidents that activate the biological wiring in their brain for parenting. [spoilerLike what happened to me[/spoiler]

Married with kid here. I regret nothing.

>Still talking to your ex
>Putting any effort into arguing with your ex
Pic related is you

My daughter started playing around the age of 6
Bought her a DS with pokemon hoping it would get her interested in reading before that she just watched me playing. Now she is even browsing /v and /vg.
How hard did i fucked up?

Her belly looked abnormal even for a pregnant woman... Amerika...

>everyone
you severely overestimate Cred Forums's influence

Not even that user but shit, he probably has a child with them. Which means he's more of a father than the nigger that inseminated your mother.

You should probably be arrested

it's only bad if you have sex with another man

>be an autistic busy body who can't accept not having absolute control over the life of somebody who doesn't love them anymore
>be confused as to why they get irritated by your constant attempts to involve yourself in their life
you are a pretty big retard, friend.

Hahaha *plllrrrrt* cuck cuck cuck *frrrp* big BLACK cocks and doodles hee hee hee uh oh the big bad bull is here to do my wife haw haw haw wife's son hoo hoo hoo big SMELLY niggers did a poo poo in bed and I sniffed it ha ha ha.

Thought about the same thing

I mean on the whole site. Seriously, bringing up step-fathers anywhere on this site causes dozens of (Yous) that consist of
>wife's son

>Cred Forums
>kids

Only about 40% of all males that have ever lived have passed on their genetic material and you think we're not part of the dead end majority?

>have a daughter
>she'll turn out to be a huge slut like mother
>have a son
>he'll turn out to be a permavirgin like his father
How can I win?

have a tranny freak

At least he isn't as fucked as this.

> Pinkie Pie's full name is Pinkamena Diane Pie
> Could just call your kid Diane as a subtle reference if you really can't control your autism
> LOLNOPE
> Pinkamena Zecora Smith
> Zecora is the name of the fucking stupid zebra in mlp

At least Dovahkiin sounds kinda slightly plausible as a name.

Fuck your daughter into submission before anyone else does.

> Permavirgin dating a huge slut

Here comes all the fuckin losers that think they're parenting experts

VideoGAMES

I'm sure it was a literal "wife's son/daughter" deal for him

>we decided on a pony name because the baby looks cute
>let's ignore the fact that the baby will eventually grow up and start to detest us for it

This is why we need birth control.

never, I'll never get laid

My circumstances are extremely weird.

It's not this.

By not being a fucktarded parent.

He's probably rich and the children are not his

Kids will always find shit to waste their time with at least if it's vidya you know they're home.
My Grandpa lost his little brother when they were all kids/teens cause they would spend their time making and testing rafts.

>>have a son
>>he'll turn out to be a permavirgin like his father

Both Of these statements cancel out each other.

It's technically possible to impregnate a woman without sticking your dick in her.

>It's technically possible to impregnate a woman without sticking your dick in her.

Where is the fun in that?

Not video games. Reported.

I won't. I'll just allow them to get into games in their own time. Parents shouldn't force their interests onto kids. No, video games aren't different from that lame thing your dad liked in this regard.

lmao that dog be like u don fuckd man

Even among nerds most eventually have kids.

Theres a difference between forcing and introducing

> My circumstances are extremely weird.

Cmon, you can't leave it like that. We promise we won't go full tilefucker on you, what happened?

I still kind of see it as this generations version of having grandad show his old stamp collection. If your hobby is cool enough it'll pass the test of time. If it's not then deal with it.

This isn't some sort of grand situation that comes of an appropriate age.

Gaming isn't niche anymore.

I've got a 5 year old who's gotten severely butthurt over the fact that I refused to buy Star Wars Battlefront. Or let him watch me play D44M (Was worried it'd give his little ass nightmares. Little motherfucker liked me curb stomping Imps)

I wanna fuck a pregnant woman

>letting videogames ruin my future sons social skills like they did mine
Hes going to play outside and join a sports team. If he doesn't want to do that then he can read books.

>I still kind of see it as this generations version of having grandad show his old stamp collection.

Do you not see the benefit in this? You introduce something and let your kid make a decision about it. Whether he likes it or not he now knows that there is somewhat of a "culture" around stamps and stamp collecting.
If its not about finding a new hobby it's about knowledge.

who is this jizz junkie?

I'd rather introduce them to sex since games are so shit now.

I don't even know if I want kids, but if I do my deadline personal is by age 35. That way they won't have to watch their parents get old and die in their late 20's, like I do.

You could surround them with old games and pretend that they're all new games. If you don't let them leave the house, they'll have no idea.

>american parents

>People under 25 having children
These are the people that complain about minimum wage jobs.

People are dumb. They have unprotected sex without thinking of the consequences. Then they end up either having an abortion, or the baby was too much to handle. How's that baby to blame that its parents are shitters? Can't choose your parents, sadly.

The next generation is fucked

>food analogy

Who let all these cooks in?

INHALES

VIDEO

GAMES

>Kids

I'm genetic trash. I wouldn't reproduce even if there was a woman's that wouldn't instant abort anything with my seed.

How much a of a fucking retard can you be?
No, seriously. I am curious to find out how autistic you are.

>Cred Forums giving parenting advice when they are all mental cases from low tier schools with low tier jobs.

Cred Forums, shut the fuck up.

I have a baby bro that's only 2 years old, hes constantly on youtube
look up nursery rhymes, these videos all have millions (some billions) of views, and the comments sections are filled with illegible nonsense like 'sfegh' and 'bbrre1', indicating its the babies/ toddlers that are responsible for all the views they get
the internet is great, but it also has some negative effects on society (see facebook, twitter, Cred Forums)
Not sure how this new craze will affect the young ones growing up but I think when I have children I wont allow them on the internet nearly as much as I was allowed to be, ive already put wifi restrictions on my parents house's so that my younger siblings don't accidentally find porn or some other crap

This. I'm forcing my kid to play sports whether he wants to or not.

You are a fucking retard, kill yourself.

>>homeschooled kid can still socialize with others and participate in public school events or sports
you were homoschool'd weren't you?

If I had a kid I would let it play video games. But I would limit how much that fuck could play, and if that little fucker starts playing DOTA, WoW, or some other skinner box game design bullshit I would kill it. I would erase that failure from the gene pool and start over.

Sports only

Fight your shitty genetic string, stop going after "quirky" girls who are just as autistic as you, you'll make your kid a barely functioning piece of flesh.

>tfw all I had when I was little was a commadore 64
>put a casette in
>play outside for half an hour while it loads
>come in
>dad is playing, won't let me play until he loses
>he finally loses after half an hour
>game crashes
every time

Question: Would you want to send your child to a grade school in bumfuck nowhere Mississippi, where the school population is 95% black and very poor?

A supply of plastic swords and nerf guns will get even the most autistic kid to run around outside with his friends for hours.

This

>wanting to have children in 2016

you must seriously be retarded

>she has two right hands in the follow up image

haha

>Dog: are you serious man? Come on even I know that's not yours.

Your idea of "perfection" is going to destroy your kids. Think for yourself.

I wish I could.
It's illegal where I live.

>resemblance to you personality/trait/looks wise.
So you won't get attached to your child if he gets his grandma's brown hair and not your Aryan blond? Or if he turns out to be an extroverted and loud-spoken sports faggot instead of a shy nerd?

>You will always see another men child grow right before your eyes and you will need to take care of every stupid mistake he will make
I know that feel, I can't emphatize with a person either unless I saw the gooey fetus shoot straight outta my shrimp wiener. I'll leave my wife if she ever makes a mistake, fuck me if I ever have to deal with people who didn't come out of my dick.

>god help you if he finds out he is adopted around that age.
Do Americans really hide that shit from their kids? Would you also tell your kid that momma's busy at work when she dies or dumps you? Or pretend that the kid doesn't have some health issue because he'd be confused if he found out?

>You will help to spread genes that are not yours
So what? I want to raise a child to pass on my philosophy and thoughts, not my fucking eye color and jaw shape.

I dont really know i was introduced to video games at a young age and i came out relatively well, I think i'll have my child play but in moderation nothing like 30 minutes a day but like 2 or 3 hours so they dont grow up being maladjusted/ give them opportunity to find another hobby to fulfill their time.

Got two little monsters, girl and boy.
Boy is too young, girl likes angry birds and ABC Mouse. Thats all they are going to get for a while. Maybe Katamari and some Disney games.
But to all, don't have kids till your 30. In your 20, go out, bang the opposite sex, and travel.
Travel, travel, travel...
And kids, they are a pain in the ass, but worth it when they express their love for you as their parent.

I had a kid at 22, 23 now. I do yearn for the freedom I had but she is just now old enough to express her joy at things. She turns one in a couple of weeks. Jesus Christ, when I make her smile or laugh, it is the best feeling in the world. She always lights up when she sees me.

Just reading this brings me joy
Man, I want a kid

>all this because someone said "deserves happiness" as a figure of speech

Sure that's all well and good, but it sure is a hell of a lot easier to be happy when you were raised in a stable loving home and aren't a fucking orphan raised by the state. Just like how people say money dun buy you happiness, but it sure as hell helps and not having money fucking sucks. Sure fine nobody "deserves happiness" you preachy faggots, but it sure would be nice of you to give some orphan a shot at it. That's the point they pro-adoptions anons are making. You're probably doing more good by improving the circumstances of some orphan destined to have a shit life than just creating yet another human being in this overpopulated world.

My situation isn't normally wanted. I knocked up my oneitis and we split up. Got a daughter who I appreciate immensely due to having to go through the hassles of separated parenthood. We don't argue or fight anymore, we just sorta co-parent her together. It's a weird situation but my daughter is pretty cool. She squeals "Dadaddadada" when I walk through the door or pick her up to bring her to my house. It's very hard but very rewarding. Even though I don't have primary custody, I spend as much of my free time as I can with her, so I have little time for vidya.

I'll do what my dad did. Give him a console from 3 gens ago when he's 6 or 7. Buy him a current handheld (if they still exist) when he's 8, and go from there.

Having kids is such a deeply selfish thing it's hard to imagine the vanity of people that do it or the lengths of delusion they're under to deny it.

it won't last forever she'll become a snarky spoiled bitch because "I R WOOMARN HARE MER RAWER" if you let her mother tell her she can be whatever she wants when she grows up
be sure to encourage feminine behavior at a young age but as soon as she hits her teens stop.

Why do you believe that? I'm genuinely curious.

Her mother is a very feminine but practical person. She also hates modern feminism, so I'm not gonna have a SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE. So, I'm pretty okay on the front.

It's mostly hormones that cause the whole "I need to have kids to love" it's especially predominant in women who generally have weaker emotional states.

>And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.

Gaming on a phone is not gaming no matter how much Jezebels collective vagina bleeds about over it.

who's majory

Good, parents that push their shitty idealistic agendas on their kids are are fucking worst.

>MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS GROW UP THIS CERTAIN WAY
>Parents who push their shitty idealistic agendas on their kids are the fucking worst.

That's incredibly hypocritical.

yes

>having a child while World War 3 is starting

The world is suffering from overpopulation. There is nothing wrong with taking one of the millions upon millions of children that don't have parents or a home. It's way better than adding to the population.

Thanks Kurt. My Oneitis cleared up about four months into the dadhood thing. Movies and tv lie, you don't bond with it for a while and if you bring this up to most, they act like you're insane unless they're really honest people.
My father let me be who I was within reason and I intend on the same for my kids. I'm not gonna have some rude, condescending brat that sneers at others. It simply won't be allowed.

>starting

Nigga its been going on since the fall of the soviet union.

Ww3 is a longated cold war. Read a book faggot

>unironically being gay

smart man

>dating website
>selected femanon
>"has kids but wants more"

Pass

Because it's true. Most kids are made for selfish reasons to satisfy the vanity of the parents for one reason or another. We've got over seven billion people here now and still people keep making babies. It's disgusting.

Being raised by them is worse. It's fucking awful to get sheltered your whole life while being treated like shit, then the instant you question their authority and greatness you get thrown out on the curb.

At least I'm happier being poor and independent than physically comfortable and a slave to a crazy bitch.

Sounds like you just had shitty parents. I grew up with a father who was the child of shitty immigrant parents. He knew how firm to be and when to be lenient.

Hate to be an arm chair psychologist but you seem to have some deeper rooted problems. You can be defensive about it and say otherwise but youd only be lying to yourself.

Japan needs kids.

My mom used to play Contra III with me when I was like 3, so probably the same.

/thread

>>Inb4 "Just adopt user"!
>implying they just give out kids to anyone
laugh out loud

I have way too much resources for just one or two people. A big house surrounded by nature, lots of high-quality food and top-notch education available. I could bring up a couple of fine kids who would make the world a better place or I could deny the world that since some poor people keep multiplying rapidly just because they've got nothing else to do while they're waiting to die of AIDS.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Another starving African deserves your place. They aren't destroying the nature like you are, so if you gave your place by taking your life this planet could support at least twenty Africans more. You're the selfish one here. Or are you saying that it's too late to stop wasting resources since you were born against your will? Fat chance, some people have babies by accident and they certainly won't raise better people than the ones who plan it through.

I can't imagine a more cruel thing than to bring a child into this world. The future looks dimmer every day.

Never wanted a kid in the first place
It's just one of those things in life that for some reason you are supposed to have according to everyone
Fucking offspring, man...

>tfw Mexican and adopted by Americans who couldn't conceive
>tfw dad really pushed education as a child
>tfw dad is paying for every bill I have now, including rent, while I finish off my engineering degree and I don't have to worry about debt

Adoption rules, thanks mom and dad for saving me from a life living in that shit hole

Nah, it's just a kid you're going to educate and love

>I could bring up a couple of fine kids who would make the world a better place or I could deny the world that-

Like I said, vanity.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Another starving African deserves your place.

Vain and foolish. Pointing out that having children is a fundamentally selfish thing is not the same thing as advocating for suicide.

>am gay

That's gross.

Well since I am playing less and less games I have no idea. Videogames seem less satisfying now. They need to focus on fun and not trying to replicate block buster films. I don't mean movie licenced games I mean when they take away control from the player. Mount and Blade for instance is the best thing I have played in years because it doesn't baby you.

>Cred Forumsirgins
>becoming parents

Have your son got sexually asaulted in his childhood? Maybe that's why. As for what to do maybe a gf

>Yoshi egg
>Pokemon
wut

Who let these faggots in

How's middle school. Don't worry you will get some pussy one day. Just stop being a baby bitch boy.

This is Cred Forums. The majority of the userbase haven't even touched a women.

Cynicism will kill your soul but the guys with my wife's son get sloppy seconds. At least they can get pussy.

Dogs wear tiny trousers on a Tuesday.

>everyone here must be virgins like me

This proved to me that I could never handle kids. He was a real pain in the ass as a kitten. I could never handle it with a human child.

That's literally just a screengrab of the eggs in Pokemon Go. Probably similar to Yoshi eggs on purpose.

>b-but muh legacy
fuck that shit

Money brings happiness up to a certain upper bound, after a point it can lead to the opposite (see that minecraft bastard that have no ideas what to do with his money and is kind of depressed).

>Raising another fathers kid
KEK

>people actually fall for the genetic legacy meme

Never. I'll make them burn their eyes off studying until they either kill themselves or earn a Nobel prize

>impregnation/pregnancy is my fetish
>will never knock up a woman AND fuck her raw with a bulging belly

Kill me.

>genetic legacy

lol ew no

thank you rebirth

man, pregnant girls turn me on so much lately.

I hope that never

i don't think i'll ever have kids. the way my personality is, it would be a horror show for me to raise a child properly. it's something i just can't see happening ever in my lifetime, but sometimes shit happens.

I assume you went to public school and look at how you turned out