This young woman slays giant monsters with giant swords and does book keeping

This young woman slays giant monsters with giant swords and does book keeping

but cant cook

God eater thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFwq5QYbZXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Alisa so perfect?

Unrelated note, what are your favorite male voices for GE2? I've been using 6, and I'm thinking of switching it up.

I've heard that one of the voice has a line similar to "the Calvary has arrived!" Or something. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing, does anyone know which voice has that line?

What the fuck man

your hammer decided to be buried DEEP in the dirt

>even Dark Emil could not reveal the identity of Kigurumi

Just who is this ruffian?

THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN

So me and my friend are about to go through the first and 2nd game.

What should we expect about this game?

You forgot to add hard mode: besides 8.

How did Livie's arc even get there?

>and basically you're fucking stupid

Will Alina's game be on sale this Autumn/Winter sale?

cripple poon is irresistible

A bit of a slog through the early parts. A plot that's as great as your tolerance for anime is. Dealing with everyone else's problems for them.

Kongous are ass
Every melee weapon is a good one
Alisa's underboob

that's where I thought OP was going with it

feasting on the flesh or your still-living enemies and getting angry about how the one (1) bit of rare fabric you need to finish your /fa/ refuses to drop

I like the dudebro voice, I think it's Voice 19 or something

the Jamieson Price voice is also entertaining. Because its Jamieson Price

I want to lick Alisa's anus

Why do so many people have problems with the apes when the scorpions are much bigger assholes with way larger aoe attacks.

they're bad.

Get in line.

What should I do first once I hit Difficulty 15 in Rage Burst?
Also, I have to say, despite being a supposed genius, having a master plan of 'putting the face these kids have been wanting to smash in smashing distance, while making it a very big target' is not a brilliant strategy
Then you have not seen the horror of quadruple monkey shitstorm.
Kongou are more annoying in general despite being easier to kill individually because they never fucking leave you alone, so good luck fighting anything else. It's best to kill the monkey first, but when everything is monkeys...

>Alisafags
>unironically wanting to mate a russian

*lick* *slurp*

why did that get quoted I didn't even click that post fffffffff

Acho za problema user? Russians are best, da?

I have... They are small with relatively small reach and don't have nearly as many ranged attacks. A single Susano in the background can fuck up your team a lot more than 3 apes.

Then you think about the Egyptian cocky bird dudes who are arguably more annoying as well. Apes are basically Vajiratail to me.

i like you

Stop being such a cyka

You're thinking of Voice 8, which everyone uses.
>14 Charge Glide: Charging "The calvary is here!"
>15 Charge Glide: Release "Charge!"

I like 14. Keith Silverstein discarded his JUSTICE act in GER and become a thrillseeker like Gina.

Guard Radius trivializes their tail swipe since it can't cross you up anymore. You can also face the opposite direction of where you want to be and use the knockback of the attack to propel you there.
Kongou have good hearing, so you always want to take them out first to avoid facing 2 Aragami. Polar Kongou's only weakness is the tail, face, and I think gun pierce on the arms, while Fierce Kongou's only weakness is the face.

How does this relate to the PSP game? Is it a sequel? A port? I've seen screenshots and everything looks the same.

Alisa is perfectly fine, but if I had to choose, I'd go for Fran myself.

She needs Russian accent

I'm sorry for your parents that you're a homosexual.

Say what you will about Russians but their women are gorgeous.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the scorpions are hard. We are talking about which ones are more annoying when in large groups in the background. I'd argue the scorpions are more annoying when you are fighting another Aragami because of their massive range and how much they fuck up your AI teammates. Yeah, a group of 3 apes are probably more annoying than a single scorpion, but extra apes are still fairly easy to deal with since they lack ranged area attacks.

I've personally fought Borg so many goddamn times since Burst that I already know their spins by heart

It's Prithvis I find to be a pain in the ass, along with Sariels when I'm HDH-less, and those fucking Gawains

I agree with this guy. All the lion family jumps around and are way faster than anything else their sizes. They also have the tona of tamed attacks for how much they move.

Different question: which Aragami is the easiest for how intimidating they first appear/hyped up by NPCs?

>which Aragami is the easiest for how intimidating they first appear/hyped up by NPCs?
Vajras.
Spears literally make their butts explode.

Ourobous and that giant lizard you fight during second story of R.

>What should I do first once I hit Difficulty 15 in Rage Burst?

>Julius Character Episode
For the third credits roll.
>Extras
For more story content and to unlock 2 more allies.
>GE2RB Missions
Specifically, anything under the Holiday Pack and GE Festival Anniversary Pack. You'll get 6 Upgrade Parts and Rank 15 weapons from Crimson Orochi out of it.
Blackjack, which gives you Aragami Crystal 32, gets you an Upgrade Part with HP 10, Oracle 10, Stamina 10, [B]Automatic Recovery 10, [B]Stamina Auto-Recovery 10, and [B]Oracle Auto-Recovery 10.
Then move on to Rank 15 gear and Abandoned God Arc farming.

I'd still say (Fierce) Kongou can be more annoying due to more resistant to kill. Borgs have a super squishy tail when not enraged and shield once you break it open. Fierce Kongou have that stupid electricity field when they spin across the field, and you have to break the plume to get rid of that and have a good chance of attacking his face.

Hannibals are pretty easy but I think it's mainly because of how fare they are. All their moves have pretty substantial wind up and they don't have any massively armored parts so you can hit them anywhere for good damage. Blitz Hannibals were some much needed buffs.

it gets fun when you have to fight TWO Blitzes too

when you see TWO fuckers just lock you on from 100 meters away and you know you gotta block

Hannibal, he's intimidating but real easy to smack to death, and fun too

Except Blitz Hannibal
Fuck Blitz Hannibal

Spartacus is also no fun, though not because of difficulty

imagine

blitz borg Camlann

when he starts spinning he does it a few times in a row

and if youre caught in gun form you have to pretty much play jump rope with his tail

>First time fighting a Spartacus
>Spends the entire fight stealing oracle
>Smack it around with skyfish combos for 5 minutes before it keels over.

Terrible first impression. He's pretty cool when he actually attacks you.

is it me or does the GE team really feel understaffed still? and spend most of their budget on voice acting

What?

Pls be in GE3, giant aragami dargon thing.

>size of Kongou compared to giant dragon thing
Well then, that's certainly something

Gina is cute!
Cute!

I want Kyuubi as my pet

Most likely, there is another new humanoid aragami with four arms that also appears in the GE 3 teaser

its like a giant deadly puppy

what if an aragami

made you switch to gun form and melee form depending on what your doing

He лeзьтe к Aлиce пидopы 4чaнoвcкиe чepнoжoпыe

Кaкoвo быть гeeм?

Not him, but if you think about it they milk the fuck out of reused assets. Like it's not even mixed in, which wouldn't be too bad, but they just straight up throw the same ones at you for 30+ hours.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but going straight from GER to GE2 is painful for awhile. That said I'll preorder the fuck out of GE3 whenever it happens.

kek, I wonder if this would look more or less silly if I were using a Hammer

makes you wonder if they'll ever try to adjust the action parts to players wielding the pole arm weapons

......!

Resurrection and GE2 were made in the same year? Both came out in 2015 in Japan, and use the same engine. However, if you compare God Eater 1 and Burst to GE2 and Resurrection, there's a pretty obvious upgrade

aragami inspired clothes NEVER EVER

What are good scythe blood arts?

That aren't Turbulence

Spinning Pendulum

Problem with Kongous is when there's a shitload of them and they just bayblades accross the map.
It's not that it's hard, it's just fucking annoying is all.

They're like how Chi-you's are constantly smug assholes.

chi yous, especially charged and skelmets are smugger though

It's not gameover problems, they're just fucking annoying to finish off. With how mobile they are it's pretty easy to lose track of the one you are trying to kill. Also fuck fierce apes. Again, not hard just that lightning discharge is annoying as fuck.

My main problem though is that a lot of telegraphs happen so quick I can't react in time. The chi you variants always manage to send me airborne constantly.

Goddamn, shota Romeo is too much of a best boy, shame puberty had ruined him so badly, though he got some of that old spark back after the old couple

it makes you appreciate ON THE WINGS OF TOMOOOOOOOOROW

>yfw

>Not beating shit to death with the blunt end of your scythe

I wonder what crazy shit they can think of for the next game.

>God Arcs with Singularity Cores
>God Arcs with an apocalypse sealed inside
>Blood Predator Arts
>Kanon with good aiming

>Kanon with good aiming
Hey now, let's not get too crazy here.

So if Romeo's heart, which Planeteers would the other Blood members be?

Execution, if you can get down the timing.

I do feel bad that you can break his shield, since aragami doesn't really understand how shields work and made it out of their own body parts. Even a quadra has more defense on its legs than Borg shields.

tea party?

>quadra
Speaking of those.

This will never stop amusing me.

Yuu is the only person can survive her cooking.

He resonated so hard he got her taste buds?

No he just survived after being knocked down for a day.

Ciel has gone crazy

What is Fran for?

For playing cops and robber with.

Same for Terumi. That or his fetish is really deep.

Kanon is a completely sweet girl who is crazy in the battle field and absolutely innocent in matters of the night life

I wonder how many people have not been taught how babies are made

Im guessing Ciel and Julius probably havent been told Curry tree

>wear a short skirt
>have a huge ass
>hurr why do people look stop
This is as bad as that blue haired anime girl that doesn't want people to see her panties so she uses a spell that makes them invisible

Fran seems to have small legs here.

>That fucking """armor""" design

Come the fuck on, I know it's in muhh lore but they could had at least made some excuse for some neat looking armor sets.

At least in monhun you'd occasionally had a reason to start with a male character solely because of how the sets looked (visa-versa).

There's really zero reason to play as a faggy Jpop star wearing some faggio clothes.

Some people are into that.

Yes I know, but variety couldn't hurt really.

>i know it's in muh lore but i still want something that clearly contradicts it
What the fuck?

As a dev or a writer you can always fart up excuses with ease.

If anything the muh lore is to solely avoid doing X things out of being lazy or incompetent.

or they just designed the game differently

If you wanna whine about armor just go back to monster hunter

this super anime as fuck game is probably too anime for you in the first place to enjoy

This.
I mean there's no excuse for MH to not have a battle against Daitarn III, but they don't do it out of laziness.

>She needs Russian accent
she needs to properly pronounce Odin

Yes, it is a design choice and not that I can do fuck all about it.

Just a shame, that's all.

>Armor made from Aragami
I don't think you want raw monster Oracle cell material covering your body nor freely rubbing up against your house

Needless to say, the clothing options are kinda shit.

I honestly just wish I had an option to wear my clothes properly. I shouldn't have to struggle to find an outfit that isn't sexual.

Like seriously let me cover myself up, I'm not a slut.

there should be about 100 sets of clothes for you to choose from

you'll find SOMETHING eventually

>I'm not a slut.
>Implying

>I'm not a slut.
Don't lie to yourself

I find it sad that we have all these cool weapons but no cool armor. It would be pretty awesome to have aragami based robotic armor that could transformer depending on enemy attack.

So has the game finally been undubbed?

It was the final nail for me not to buy the game originally on the PS4 and later on the PC due to the lack of dual audio or just jap voices.

Context?

There's a few, but the Slut-Pure ratio is very biased towards the slut side.
I mean, there's even a slutty clown outfit for god sakes.

My personal favourite outfits are the Kuromatsu Jersey, The Jumper with the Backpack, that one with the tiny backpack over the vest and the Noble outfit in the last batch of unlocks.
Most of which go well with colour variations of the Reaper Slacks.

Pure girls that cover themselves are more appealing visually.

Sluts are just filthy sluts, pure girls that dress conservatively are simply more attractive.

everyone dies at the end

>Needless to say, the clothing options are kinda shit.

That's a shame, I love the armor and weapon designs of MH and was looking to try these games out.

>Director Amiella for God Eater 4

So when are they gonna get Cappy a bigger cage, little guy has to feel terrible stuck in such a small place

GE2's Blood Uniforms are 10/10
>Stylin hardsuit underarmor + fancy uniforms + shiny filigrees & buckles + Fenrir insignia
>a few random pieces have SOME hardplate elements.
GER is where the true suffering is.
>Constrained to ONLY animepopfaggotry

Maybe she is too used to giant swords she can't deal with small knifes well?
"Okay, gonna cut this tomato. Lemme get my 8 feet long sword"

Girls that cover themselves are more slutty than anyone else.

Girls that barely cover up are the most shy and pure.

Got any pics?

>Cappy
>He

Will GE3's MC be Lindow 4.0 or something else? I think it'd be cool if you get to be a human/aragami hybrid like Shio. Just some random God Eater instead of a special snowflake super captain would be neat as well.

GE2 uniforms are cool but you never fit in with the rest of the characters if you wear them.
>yfw when Kota of all people is one of the only ones who bothers to wear a Fenrir insignia

Something I find really jarring is that Johannes invented ARAGAMI MECHS and nobody even considers in investing in that technology during the first game. Is a fucking giant robot guys, sounds like it could be really, really useful. Sure, is creepy that it flirts with itself but is still a fucking giant robot

So wait considering the shit Livie does, and that Julius was her better replacement, then couldn't he basically flawlessly use everyone else's Arcs with zero downsides?

RB's new blood uniforms are decent, but the original is fucking atrocious with its rubber like skin tight shirt, and how it looks with that jacket

Aragami mechs do not lead to good things as GE2 teaches

Now that's just half true

They are lindow only in the sense of captains
>Yuu is a happy but serious guy, specially in fights, would take anything for the team.
>Hiro is a quiet but in missions he gets a lets do this attitude caring about his team.
>Lindow is a lazy ass trying to make everyone do his works, however his skills and caring for his team makes him a good leader.
The only thing they have in common is if an Aragami fucks with their teammates they are fucked.

I'm interested in this, but I still haven't beaten Freedom Wars.

I'm sure it'll be like $20 or less on Obama Friday

>Girls that cover themselves are more slutty than anyone else.
>Girls that barely cover up are the most shy and pure.
user, what are you going on about? Come on user, please tell me you're not serious.
A slut could never even come close to being as attractive as a girl that dresses well.

A girl that acts slutty, is simply slutty.
There's generally not much hidden there, and it's simply what see is what you get most of the time.

A pure girl is much more sexual by default, while still retaining their purity.
That Garden of Eden that calls out to you from beneath her clothes, never truly revealing it's beauty until that glorious moment.
Those slight bits of skin that peak out, glinting in the sunlight as if they were a treasure you've sought for endless days.
The way the clothes she has carefully chosen curve around her body like a fine piece of art.

Yes, all this and more is what makes them a sight to behold. A maiden who plays the flirt unbeknownst to her own self, is a sight that rivals the very gods themselves.
That being said, it's just my opinion.

>Japs in charge of knowing anything about curry
At least Julius got it half-right.

I'm really surprised by how much Kota actually changed.
He wasn't bad before of course but now he seems to have matured up a bit.

>Kota
>Mature
is a trick

Thus the "a bit".

Who's the girl? Is is Erina?

That was beautiful user.

Watch and learn, boy.

Yeah, but I have to think twice before bringing him along in missions, mostly because of
>THIS'LL HIT HOME
>THIS'LL HIT HOME
>THIS'LL HIT HOME
>GO
>THIS'LL HIT HOME

>starts spinning
>doesn't stop
>starts to ascend off the ground
>it's now straight up flying
>starts dive bombing you

We Duramboros now?

"Pure as fuck"
I can see a benisss.

Alternatively, he spins fast enough to drill underground.

>burrows underground
>pops up and pulls a squad member under
>they're never seen again

Noromi, kota sister and the other one his mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFwq5QYbZXM
the best the best the best

Forgot which I'm using, probably 6, it's perfect for my character

>I don't know what to call this one, but here it comes!
>better watch out for this one! let's goooo!
>Hammer in your faaaaace!
>That's the kind of op I like, perfectly challenging, but never deadly

If i could actually make an adult character I'd use Jamieson Price every now and then

>has good reputation among teachers
Is that implying what i think?

>forces you to go on four straight missions with that cunt livie alone
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

The voices where you character sounds like they're having (a little too much) fun are always the best. I use female 19 myself.

>Someone's gonna eat dirt for that!
>Broken is a good look on you!
>HAHA, IGNITION!
>Here she comes with the knockout blow!

There's also a line that plays when you kill an aragami which is just "Hahaha", it's great.

>God Eater game
>pretends to be a gloomy post-apocalyptic drama but nobody actually fucking stays dead aside from the villains and Eric and everything gets solved with the power of friendship
>God Eater anime
>this shit happens
Fuck you Cred Forums you didn't warn me about this.

I bring safe bullets for such occasions.

If the anime is good for one thing, is getting the setting right.

And Ouroboros.

Let's hope GE3 nails the post-apocalyptic vibe, Fenrir HQ seems to have been obliterated so we might get a bit of that struggle for survival theme unless they're just going to use that as an excuse to throw the protagonist from HQ into Far East just like they did with Hiro and Friar.

As far as I know, no.

The undub mods are still not finished yet.

You know I always wondered how the GE MCs ended up in the situation they're in.

I mean, either they're orphans or they give zero fucks about their family members.

And how did they end up at at Fenrir/Friar in the first place? Did they come from the outside or the inside?

At least the anime answers that.

>God eater manga
>Shit happens, real protag and expands the lore explaining also things between games
Nah the anime still shit. Even the old flashbacks from johannes and company are from other manga, I think Side by Side which is you lindow, tsubaki and Soma.

>Fenrir HQ is no more
>Far East is the new HQ

You can't escape the Far East

I feel like switching to another gun type, what should I choose? I've been using the shotgun mainly. I'm thinking either blast gun, or assault gun.

Yuu did, and is not like he got himself in pretty situations, but I blame Alisa retard friend Lydia for getting herself caught, escort missions sucks.

I will show her the joy of being a family-oriented woman!

God Eaters are just too far removed from the rest of humanity for you to really feel the post-apocalyptic vibe.

While people are starving and running for their lives outside the walls you're chilling in the lounge with your buddies watching Bugarally.

I mean, I guess you have to go out once in a while and slap some Kongou's shit but the enemies in the main storyline of the games aren't really hard enough at all for you to feel existential horror from the Aragami's existence.

Yeah but that's only with Fenrir's infrastructure and resources supporting them.

If Fenrir is broken and in disarray, God Eaters might actually start to experience what normal humans live through on a daily basis.

Even if Fenrir HQ gets razed to the ground, it's not like the Far East Branch will disappear.

it's the player character

you're supposed to make up your own headcanon about them unless the story says otherwise

>it's the player character
Not really, both MCs have names, looks and voices (which is obviously voice 1) the only thing we dont have about Hiro or Yuu is backstory but is not like they can release some manga about it.

That too, it hyped that thing way more than the game ever did.

the manga isn't the game

if you pick a girl and don't call her hiro, i'm sure you're not going to think of her as hiro in the manga while playing

When my friend and I were playing coop we laughed at Eric's death. Then again I have seen his death 3 times before I played coop with him. I liked Iroha a lot more than Lenka from that one episode. But I was angry that they killed off Iroha. The anime butchered the game, but I think episode 10 is the best of the bunch. I feel like that they got the world down but messed up the story. I just hope God Eater 3 is a bit more darker than 1 and 2.

Doesnt mean Hiro and Yuu backstories would be your playable character ones, the manga ties the things between games and those 2 are the MCs, Yuno or the reporter or the idea of bases didnt pop out of nowhere. Same for the kyuubi.

>implying Pita shitting all over Lenka wasn't the best episode

>diff 9 mission with Garm and LMAO 2 FIERCE KONGOUS FUCK YOU

Fuck this game

What's wrong with Kongous? You can just stay on the ground and slap them in the face a few times. Chi-yous are way more annoying.

What is Science man doing at Bugarally's house?

i know

what i mean is when you're playing the game, you make up whatever you want about your player character, that's the whole point of letting you customise them and leaving out any background

it's not a difficult concept to grasp

Are we fighting the same Kongou?

These Fierce fuck don't stop and let you slap their faces but rolls around and shits lighting aoe everywhere instead, doesn't help that there are 2 of them along with a fucking Garm too.

He got invited to stay there for a night. Same what he does with Hiro on his last character Episode.

>Chi-yous are way more annoying.
Never been in early game, and even less in late.

Maybe it's just because I'm using a hammer but Kongous are the easiest aragami by far for me. I just use a step attack and see if they stagger or not. If they don't I step away, if they do I continue the combo. The second hit will probably whiff but my third hit should go in their face again. After two or three times they will fall down and cab I go to town on their face.

>look it's easy if I use broken gun shenanigans
Yeah no shit.

Dem lips

Seeing good, heroic and kind protagonists make this face is good regardless of series.

I don't have problem when fighting one of them, but when they clumped up it became a real problem.

Not to mention the map is small as fuck (Forgotten Carrier) so forget about separating them.

>Using your gun is broken shenanigans
the bullet im using is not even complicated or even have blood related chips. You can fucking make it at rank 1, and even if I didnt used them my fucking long blade can use blast edge and blow their legs full damage.

more like god sniffer

Everyone looks more slutty in Undercover

I think thats what he meant when he talked about make it look more hentai GE3, the guys will look far better though.

Polar Kongou's back is a massive melee crush weakpoint.

Yes, Pita made the anime amazing, such a perfect asshole.

>Sniper running out of juice in 3-4 shots

Did I do something wrong? Should I be able to shoot more than this?

No. With Frugal and Trigger Happy, yes, preferably with both Oracle Absorptions to make building OP easier.

With the sniper rifle you generally want to dump as much OP as possible into 1 shot since you only get 1 Hidden Attack with it anyway.

Shotguns and Assaults are for spam fire.

>Not wearing the arctic combat gear in GE1 and Blood outfits in GE2
>Not being a combination of practical, professional and stylish

You don't need to wear the metrosexual fag outfits, you know.

Now that I've used it it more than a few missions, I'd have to say that Execution is pretty fun although I still don't know if it's strictly more efficient than using Soul Devourer to feed the blast gun. The damage on Execution is insane and it's easier to pull off big damage than the other black blood arts like Crescendo and Final Vengeance (using parry bullets notwithstanding).

GE1 still has a few nice outfits, just mix and match.

>Expected him to be more mature
>Muh idols

キュウビ!

monster hunter has really good armor designs. the problem is that all of those good armor designs are the worst armor in the game stat-wise. the endgame sets all look like garbage.

>Hyped as fuck for Nerscylla armor because it makes me look like Tekkaman Blade
>It's the trapper set.

I can attest to this.

>Everyone I know using Gravios armor in 4U
>Can't stop laughing my ass off at them

CUTE!

But full Gravios is pretty shit?
I mean, I remember some parts showing up for mixed sets, but the full set is really not good.

>Small update on steam for both GE
could this mean.. FIXED ONLINE AND MUSIC?

S-share the bullet recipe please?

Patch notes?

How do I get good with the scythe?

Thanks, user!

>Like the simplicity of shotguns
>Don't have to worry about bullet combinations or even aiming in some cases
>Just switch, shoot, and dash sometimes
>Discover everyone else thinks they are trash
>Then I take this screenshot

Even Ciel shames me.

Music doesn't seem to cut out anymore on the old maps with default music.

I think the dialog boxes don't cut out early either.

>Having a problem with non-permadrunk russians

She does use a sniper so of course she would look down on shotguns.

Is there a good list of the voice actors for GE2? I know there's one for Burst floating around.

>She uses sniper and talks about bullet autism
Ciel you arent in resurrection, get a blast gun.

But the utter simplicity of jamming the gun into the target, then pulling the trigger until you're out of ammo is wonderful.

Also I've grown to love the dash -> roll combo for quick movement.
As well as it being hilarious to do in Blood Rage since you simply start to spin dash around the map.

>Dealing with everyone else's problems for them
Every RPG that has ever been made, senpai.

Will I like this if I liked Dragon's Dogma?
I'm on the fence about buying it, probably gonna wait for when it goes on sale.

its animu as fuck and one or two difficulties might make it seem like a drag

big fucking warning

This is very different form DD.

There's pretty much no similarity other than "kill big shit with a group" and autism, except here it's autism over OP bullets that aren't necessary in the slightest instead of OP stat growths that aren't necessary in the slightest. I enjoy both GE and DD so there's that, I guess.

It ended well at least.

Other than the 3rd panel, they pretty much nailed Aqua there. Her intelligence is too low to pull off a line that deep.

Should I bother with playing Resurrection if I already played Burst or just go straight to 2?
Does Resurrection have the DLC Aragami we didn't get?

no but it does have some of the best fights later on in Res

as well as using some of the ballin remixes that was in GE2RB but never actually used

Well, I am pleasantly surprised that they actually went through the trouble of making a patch.
I honestly expected them to not give a fuck about the game after release.

Yes Resurrection has the DLC Aragami (Venus, Ravana, and the Yakshas). There is also an extra storyline after you clear the Burst one.

It looks just as silly with a hammer.
You do not threaten people with the tip of the hammer fffff that is the least threatening part of it.
Stop assuming all weapons are the blades

Patch notes:
God Eater Resurrection

The patch fixes:
• Skipping movies when the windows movie player codec is not available (mostly Windows N users)
• Game uses dedicated GPU by default
• Lower network usage
• Fixes ‘Enhance Pointer Precision’ bug
• Fixes crash in urgent missions when Federico or Annette are selected (spécifique à GER)

God Eater 2 Rage Burst

The patch fixes:
• Skipping movies when the windows movie player codec is not available (mostly Windows N users)
• Game uses dedicated GPU by default
• Lower network usage
• Fixes ‘Enhance Pointer Precision’ bug

Neat. Maybe now I can finally re-install my codec pack.

>This is my story

>want to make a webm of the kyuubi intro
>1 minute is too long so it gets cut off
I hate this.

>mfw there's only one good doujin with a handicapped girl

>drawn by a guy that usually does ridiculous hard core mindbreak shit
>has a happy ending

This was before he found his niche I guess

It's kind of funny how there's no middle ground with this artist. Either it's the cutest vanilla story, or it's on the complete other end of the spectrum

If the girl is crippled in some way then usually he makes it a happy ending

>want to talk to Gil
>instead talk to some other faggots who stands 100 miles away
How the fuck did they manage to fuck something so simple up.

You don't go shouting over the people you're standing next to to talk to the person over there?
I thought that was just common courtesy.

Do you have any gun atk boosters or frugal?

Well, now....

I wonder what the chances of there being a poppy song as Battle music for GE3

considering freedom wars

Honestly, I feel like you should be able to put together a hunting playlist in any hunting game with futuristic/modern day setting. Picking your song for missions in Freedom Wars was pretty great, but didn't go far enough. Scalebound kinda looks like they're trying to take it to the logical conclusion, but that's just speculation on my part. Would love it if GE3 does the same.

Quick reminder: if you use a big weapon, you don't need to attack to devour fast, you can just cancel a block.

somethings bugging me

why would they nerf Charge speed from RB2 -> Res

probably for Devouring but something is bugging me

does the Res charge now effect the speed of when your dude is preping for the charge?

hmm I wish I could do a comparison damn Im lazy

>Difficulty 7
>Haven't died a single time so far
>Get to Kyuubi
>Have completely fucking failed three times in a row now
How much fucking health does this cunt have? And why can't I take along actually useful party members?

Just wait till you have to fight a Survival Mission with just Livie and constant debuffs in the first 3.

Anyone know what I need to upgrade the Rank 4 spear?

Also, I just realised I can't even fucking do free missions to get stronger because the kyuubi mission is the only one available until I complete it.

Fucking kill me.

*rank 4 wild spear

If you exit out of the menu you'll be able to pick another mission when talking to Hibari again. But you have to do that every time until you complete the Kyuubi mission.

The extra speed would make predator styles even more of a joke to maintain burst with. And with Control Units like the regen ones (which stack with their normal version) and red mist+ and ++ it would be pretty hilarious.

>All Marduk weapons are non-elemental
>except the scythe which is inexplicably OO Blaze

i guess it's because they got lazy in making enough scythes so there's no Garm scythe

after playing a bit more with res

the Charge speed for CC seems about the same in RES and 2RB

maybe they included the put the sword behind the back animation in it?

I really hope GE3 has Blood arts AND predator styles

but balanced in a way to not be fucking stupid because as they currently are combined they'd be OP

Her tsubakis are big.

This it?

I'd think they nerfed it because 60% charge speed on those endgame super-lengthy Charge Predator Styles that put you into LV3 Burst, for example, would more or less be the normal devour time.

I just realized that this means there's a nude model programmed in.

What platform are you on?
You could always get some help
Did you do their character episodes prior to the fight?

That's the one, thanks user.

How do you want your backup famalam?

Overbearing cake or tongue pierced slutty doctor?

Which one would be dominant? which would be submissive?

I'm on PC. I have only done Alisa's character episodes.

baki is the dominant one, Leah is the submissive one.

should i go right into rage burst or should i play resurrection first? a lot of reviews say rage burst is almost identical to the first game but with more content, but that the first game has some story stuff that's related to rage burst

Then start up a new multiplayer game and say the password here, and I'll help you hammer a kyuubi real quick.

I'll help, do what said

or did you not put a password in at all

Resurrection actually plays better than Rage Burst in a few ways. The only thing you miss out on are the Blood Arts which only serve to give your basic attacks more options and Blood Rage, which is just an "I WIN" button.

It's definitely worth a playthrough.

So why would support uses +1 matter much? Wouldn't picking support uses +1 mean that you pick something along with the +1 you just picked? Why not just pick the support card you wanted anyways without picking a useless "pick another" card?

Password is Lamb.

Support +1 doesn't count as picking a reward, same with Redraw.

You got to pick 2 other cards.

I forgot the most important bit... what region are you in?

EU

THat is a good point. Though I've had problems finding people in the same region (though they can connect to me...)

RIP I can't help, I'm from burgerland, they region locked online for whatever reason

changing download region supposedly helps, I'm going to try that

Lots of questionable decisions made in the localisation of this game desu senpai.

aaaand I don't see anything. Shit.

Removed the password and just going to leave lobby open while i eat dinner.

Whats a good bullet recipe for blast guns in GE2?

I don't know which number I'm using but it says things like "I might dumb. Really dumb".

>first level 10 gold skill I get is fucking terrible

oh boy link aid buffs and buffs that require you to be in critical health

The background of that image is the one they're using for God Eater online, so no, probably not.

>Never gotten a Bombadier better than lv9

Ended up having to use Goddess of War's Gun for Trigger Happy and lucking out with Frugal on my shield.

If they are smart, they will create assets that can be used in both games. You can see the standard monkey in that picture too.

Of course that might be asking too much.

this stupid BGM post RB2 story is just too relaxing

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shame you cant use the jukebox
oh wait.

If I use a support character that has God Arc Evoke rate up. how does that work?

Like, does it work during all missions or do I need to luck out, select the card, and then it works for the next mission?

FUCKING RUINED NOW

And the fox has had its head caved in with its own head.

I think it only increases your ER by about 0.25-0.50%, I use increase evoke rate up 1 and 2 with Fran so the stack is lv4

So is the level the chances of the card appearing at end of mission, or is that the odds of getting better loot? Same with the 3 symbols in the upper right corner when choosing a card?

So many little things in this game are vague or poorly worded.

Does it provide numbers if you press start on the personal abilities page?

Level is the chance of the card appearing, the diamonds you see in the top right of the support skill determine effect.
1 diamond is like 1.1x AP and the lesser effect, 0.25%, supposedly.
2 diamonds is 1.25x AP and the greater effect, 0.50%.
A star from survival missions is 1.5x AP and the greater effect.
3 diamonds is 2.0x AP and the greater effect.
It's all in the Database.

Alright I pirated SnK yesterday cus I wanted to check it out.

I've played a TON of Monster Hunter and was hyped to see GE coming to PC since I don't have a PSVita, I DO have a PSP but never got around to trying God Eater on that.

Is this game worth getting? The SnK game kind of got me in the mood for a faster Monster Hunter.

>God Eater
>Balanced
They're all broken and I like it that way

Serious question, how can someone not absolutely fucking love Emil? Do they just hate fun or something?
From the first moment I saw him I knew this glorious motherfucker was amazing.

Holy fucking shit bamco actually let a goddamn patch be made and fixed the issues. Is this a sign of the coming apocalypse?

Really, I must have missed it while browsing through for other stuff. How they have it organized always throws me off. Thanks for typing it out though!

At first I thought he was going to irritate the shit out of me. And than Dark Emil happened. He's been in my party ever since.

By SnK you mean Attack on Titan? while I'm considering giving that a try (despite not having read or watched it) I'm not sure how it compares to GE, I also haven't played MH in ages and I forgot its appeal or why is it so hyped today, personally I like that in GE you have both melee and ranged options even though I lean heavily towards melee because making bullets require you to be an autist like one of the characters or copy recipes from other autists

I like the post apocalyptic setting and the chill and friendly vibes I get from the base and character episodes, the soundtrack is great too, gameplay is what you would expect, hack and slash and shoot big monsters in one big area rather than small separated zones, focus on boss battles but plenty of missions might have a few small fry lying around

Not sure what else you want me to say, yes, the game is worth getting but that's my opinion, if your PSP is modded try giving GEBurst a try before buying

Could still try playing god eater burst for PSP to check out the base gameplay. It's been improved since then, but that's still the base of it.

And in my opinion, yeah, it's worth it, though I'm rather biased towards the series, seeing as it's what got me into hunting games.

where is that picture from?

granblue fantasy grandblues comics

Boku no Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Bombu wa Daisuki Desu

>think Emil sucks
>kek as he falls down the stairs
>punch him twice
>never want to use him
>unlock another episode
>might as well
>Dark Emil happens
>Emil is the best
>regret past choices
>decide to walk the path of darkness with Emil

You know, I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't make Arc Aberrants for each weapon and shield.
No assault, no sniper, no shotgun, no buckler, no tower, no scythe?
Though I guess Ress Pita is more or less a vajra-type scythe aberrant

>first fight with Rakshasa Kongou
>The Fierce Kongou pose more of a threat

this is what happens when you give them tails you stupid bitch. Also the hammers would have been more useful on the hands.

>By SnK you mean Attack on Titan? while I'm considering giving that a try (despite not having read or watched it)
Not him but if you planning to play it, is a koi tecno port and meanwhile is decent for mid tier PCs you also need a controller. Its fun and you do what you pay, kill titans and be spiderman.
In my opinion it would be worth the money if it didnt have those issues. The game is anime with a bit more.

Yep, it's REALLY simple. Just about two or so hours into it and it's incredibly grindy. The bad part is the combat is relatively stale, since you're fighting more or less the same stuff over and over. It's not all that challenging yet, it'll probably develop. But I don't have much vested interest since I was never a fan of Attack on Titan.

My PSP DOES have a CFW. But I have no idea where the thing is. I misplaced it after MHP3rd since all the subsequent MHs were on 3Ds.

Even when the tails are nodamage zones, the fierce kongous are the bigger threat than the rakshashas.
It's not the tail, it's that Fierce Kongou is a pain in the ass.

Are all Black Rank IV blood arts fucking garbage? So far I've gotten the Scythe's (Blood drenched fang) and Longsword's (Rising Dragon) and they're useless as fuck

What was Rachel expecting to happen

>It's me your dead mother
>I love you and I'm acting as you expect me to
>suddenly
>your friends fucking hate you and you're useless and only I love you you little useless bitch

Nana's mom is a fucking MILF.

When do we get to use her outfit?

PSP emulation is magic.

most of them are

i think the only ones i tried that were actually practical were astral dive (short blade), infernal vortex (short blade), execution (scythe) and final vengeange (buster blade)

deicide (hammer) is used to cheese crimson orochi since its pledges have extremely high multipliers but in general all black blood arts have really high blood rage multipliers

For Nana, who she knows is mentally deficient, to fall for it.
Unfortunately for her, Nana, who is mentally deficient, fell for it in the WRONG way, which she did not predict because Nana does not follow anything approaching logic or common sense.

Any news on that undub?

Last I heard, the Ressurection undub is Being Worked On for PC, with Rage Burst to follow. Current completion status unknown.

I dunno about RB but it's in Resurrection.

oh nana

shes too sweet to do anything bad

Ok, guess I'll ask again next week. Or month. Bye and thanks.

so in short

Gil who kinda fell for it but realized it was dumb anyway

Nana who is too stupid to fall for it

and Ciel who is too smart to fall for it

It was more "this isn't my waifu, she wouldn't say that, you suck at making illusions rachel"

and then she went off to sick the stronger monsters on Gil and Ciel

Nana just got some annoyances

Nana fell for the illusion hook, line, and sinker, but was too dumb to even think about what was being said and just did what she'd normally do (Nah, my friends are totes cool, you should meet them, lemme go find them so you can meet them and we can all have happy fun sammich eating times!)

That's kind of what being too stupid to fall for it means.

I also enjoyed Nana smashing down the door like it was nothing.
"FUCK UR HOUSE, MOM. LOL"

You want custom voices list?

I can't use any weapon other than Long Blade.
It just feels so right.

Not that guy but do you have that list?

I need a way to deal with Sekhmet FAST.

This survival mission with Livie was super fucking easy up until this goddamn asshole.

I have the best Freeze weapon I can possibly make, the best anti-Blaze shield, as much HP as the game will allow, and this motherfucker still oneshots me while turning around.

Barrier slide probably the most broken BA in the game imo. Makes a joke out of crimson orochi.

>It just feels so right.
>All situations meele weapon
>Fav choice of Yuu and Hiro the canon MCs
>Cutscenes are for long blades due to that
LB is that weapon where can never go wrong and never will.

try but in ice

equip blast gun

apply crush bullet to body

it looks bad on your avatar card

the tip extends past your feet

>they actually patched the games
Did they fix the music cutting out in Rage Burst?

I wish art of mixed armor sets were more common.

>Kaine "Corpse rapist and public masturbator"
>pure

>Gina

>used nothing but short blade in resurrection
>started GE2 and want to use something else
>nothing feels right

I just can't do without that combo, dash, combo, air combo, air dash man.

step > jump feels more or less the same and the distance covered isn't far behind step > light attack. it also consumes much less stamina

I got this from other forums.

Male 1: Bryce Papenbrook
Male 2: Josh Grelle
Male 5: Jamieson Price
Male 7: Colleen Clickenbeard
Male 8: Sam Riegel
Male 9: David Vincent
Male 10: Joe J. Thomas
Male 11: Christian La Monte
Male 12: Michael McConnohie
Male 14: Keith Silverstein
Male 15: Michael Sinterniklaas
Male 16: Kyle McCarley
Male 17: Lucien Dodge
Male 18: Grant George
Male 19: Dave B. Mitchell
Male 20: Mike McFarland
Male ?: Chris Cason
Male ?: Robbie Daymond

Female 2: Alexis Tipton
Female 3: Monica Rial
Female 4: Heather Hogan
Female 5: Erica Lindbeck
Female 7: Sandy Rojas
Female 9: Philece Sampler
Female 12: Julie Ann Taylor
Female 14: Erica Mendez
Female 15: Minae Noji
Female 16: Melissa Fahn
Female 17: Kate Higgins
Female 18: Abby Trott
Female 19: Erica Mendez
Female 20: Janice Kawaye

Robbie is 8 in 2.

>Gina in a one piece
Stop my dick can only take so much.

remember to do your paper work

Ginaposting?

there isnt enough to do yuno or urarara posting

Why do my HDH bullets "shoot" but nothing comes out of my gun?

>mfw pixiv artist draws the same femc as mine

I dont think some work when you're jumping or you set it up wrong

So basically some thing close to annette?

Is there anything wrong with this one?

I dunno look at this one

>aim at foe
For what purpose?

To aim it at the foe after it shoots up so it will shoot down towards their head.

Why not just lock onto the head?

Assault guns can lock onto aragami?

Yes, they come with that automatically.

How? When I press Q I just go into aim mode.

Same as melee lock. You just need to be in aim mode first.

You clearly have no fucking idea what a HDH does.

Are you sure? I'm playing rage burst by the way. When I press Q after I'm in aim mode it just takes me out of it.

No, I hallucinated the dozens of hours I played with an assault gun locked onto things.

Riddle me this, why does Japan treat "girls not being able to cook" as a way to make girls cute? I'm not saying they should all know how to cook or anything, just that it ain't cute so they should stop trying to make it cute.

What exactly do you think it adds to an assault gun?

Hitting weak spots in their back while they face you, good for pytas and monkeys, same for other enemies, it also allows you to shoot homing bullets to an enemy spamming them and keep moving. What do you think they fucking do?

because eating shit and saying it's nice is SO KIND and when the mc does it girls want to jump on his dick so people think eating garbage is worth it if it makes a cute girl like them

Well I tried out the lock on with assault gun and it feels really weird. Even if I'm locked on, the camera just starts moving haphazardly with the slightest movement of my mouse and my shots aren't completely aimed at the aragami even if I locked onto it.

You can change the music in the far East after you best the game right? How do I do it?

Jukebox in the lounge, I assume, for RB.
Music player in your room in GER.

>ever not moving with assault gun
>bringing up homing when it has a homing chip if you need it, which you don't
Then stop fucking up the aim. It's not hard.

Because gun lockon sucks ass for anything other than the OP generating bullet, because it's just keeping the camera on the Aragami and not letting you aim at, say, where your shots can actually DAMAGE shit and in fact actively shits on attempts to do so, and as someone who uses an assault I wish I could disable it entirely

>homing chip being the same as fucking HDH
no seriously if you no fucking idea dont try.

>homing chip ever hitting anywhere worthwhile

It's to make them seem clumsy which makes some people hard.

Are you genuinely retarded?

HDH and IOD are staple bullets, neither one is pointless.

If you have to question the utility of a bullet that basically aimbots an Aragami's head, you've either fucked up somewhere or you're fucking garbage at this game.

What is IOD?

Because the Elevens collectively have shit taste and prefer a useless pair of tits over someone who can not only take care of themselves but also you.

I wouldn't give a woman who couldn't cook the time of day. No casuals are allowed in MY kitchen.

>need to shoot its arm
>stand where you can shoot the arm
What's the problem?
I didn't say they were pointless, I asked about the value of head targeting with a gun that already lets you target the head. It's not like you need to ensure a hit because of scarce bullets.

Internal Organ Destruction bullets AKA point your gun at things and watch parts fall off.

A shot that circumvents a good chunk of the diminishing returns rules via having the additional hits come at timed intervals via a sticky orb.
An example in Rage Burst - I use them with Assault because I used them in God Eater Burst and so just kept going with them, they're easier to make with other guns.
Because if you need to stand near the arm to hit the arm, you lose out on the mobility which is one of the reasons to be USING assault (other than infinite ammo)

Jesus cant you be more dumb, HDH not only hit heads and it isnt even a bullet you can miss, here is your last (You) and now fuck off.

How fast would this shit kill Sekhmet?

You don't need to stand near the arm though. You just move a bit to the side. It's not like shooting a bullet that only hits the top of them is going to hit all the appendages either.
Not sure why you're actively trying to start a fight, but thanks for the shitpost.

Diminishing returns rules? So the orb will shoot out shots once it attaches to an enemy, basically? What makes this special compared to just bullets that shoot out rapids that shoot shots when they hit?

>Spend hours trying to get 30 +1's for my Hammer.
>Finally accomplish it and only need 5 for both my Shield and Gun left.
>Suddenly a constant wave of +1's for Hammer.
>None of the ones I want in sight.
I hate this.

The way the game is set up, said rapid that shoots shots when it hits has those additional hits take bigass penalties - thus, diminishing returns.
Yes, the sticky shoots shots at intervals once it attaches, and because it's not all at once - because of that delay in time - the damage cut isn't as major as if it were being dumped in all at once.

I hate this.

"Senpai is a giant loser with no redeemable qualities BUT ONE TIME HE WAS NICE TO ME"

And like, a lot of the times that niceness isn't even outstanding. It's the sort of thing only a jerk wouldn't do, it's just common courtesy.

well I dunno about GE protags

they do so much shit already

Where do Philsopher's Stones drop in GE2?

I desire the Oracle Blade for reasons but I can't find this fucking rock.

If GER is any indication, high difficulty Sunken Grid or Arda Nova.

Arda's not in RB

It isn't?
Like, at all?
Huh, colour me surprised.
I'd check the database in that case. Check the highest rank Sunken Grid you can access. If not there, just check other possible locations.

I fuckin love those 3 aragamis in one zone at the same time missions

>4 Fierce Kongous in the Temple
Nope.
Fuck that shit.
I'm out.

Neither Arda Nova nor Fallen Arda Nova are in Rage Burst, yet Tsukuyomi is.
I'm guessing they wanted to redo how the paired thing acted but didn't have it down in time for Rage Burst's release, so just put in the one that doesn't have the gimmick at all.

Huh, interesting.
I sorta assumed everything that was in GEB would be in RB, though I am admittedly not very far in the game yet.
And I keep forgetting that GER is a newer release than RB.

>Rank DF15 mission
>Survival with multiple bosses all the time
>Last one is a Mukuro Kyuubi and 2 Yakshra
>Did all the survival solo using 0 health items
>I'm not cheesing with a blast gun, and I'm using an assault rifle and used 0 blood rages
after +99 things get really easy, even orochi isn`t any short of trouble anymore.

FACE FEATHERS

Aragami Crystal 16, where to get it in Rage Burst?

I didn't even know these things went under 20.

you have to craft it

Is there an undub patch for the PC version yet?

Ok, thank you.

I see a tiddy.

>here's a survival mission
>you can only take Livie though
>not even using her own god arc
>no blood arts
>the halfway point is a medium sized Aragami with far too much fucking health
>lol have a new species that you've never seen before that moves faster than lightning
>you have to kill it
>or else do the entire mission again

Whoever thought up this mission should be fired because I've done it like sixty times and that fucking Sekhmet is going to be the death of me.

What are you using for a gun? Sekmets are deathly allergic to crush bullets. If you don't want to get fancy just get in their face with a shotgun and spread bullets.

He did 2. This and the one with the car accident couple. She had no arms and made it a touchy feely towards the end.

sauce

If you've honestly done it 60 times, you should learn how to play the game again from the ground up because that's just sad.

Sekhmet is the only bad part about that mission, and you should be pulling your own weight in the Gawain fight so that she isn't being bullied by it.

Livie's worthlessness is blown way out of proportion too.

You could always get some help.
All you need to do is state what platform you're playing on, what region you're in, and what password your lobby is, and you can probably get SOMEONE to help you shit on Chrome Gawain

this scene was so retarded

the curry tree exists and produces an essential ingredient in many authentic indian curries

It's part of the design so it's fine.

kumiko shiba

I tried using the Shirogane blast gun first for Ruin, then switched to Shirogane assault of the same rank to HDH it.

How do I crush bullet?

Its just the fucking Chi-You line, I'm useless against them for some reason.

Likely because they use the same startup animation for three different attacks so I never know which explosion clusterfuck I'm about to deal with.

I'm not a pussy, user, I can do this, its just incredibly frustrating because I think Livie's AI might be retarded.

>run right in front of enemy every time its about to fire a doom laser

Good job shithead.

Her AI is set to her own weapon. Yet she doesn't get it until postgame.
She is trying to use the long/assault/normal as a scythe/shot/buckler and failing at it.
And yes, you shouldn't rely on Livie for that survival mission. Especially when it comes to Chrome - if she drops, just fight it solo.
Things went remarkably better once I did that.
Because then I could just focus on smashing its hands and face, courtesy of IRON HEART

Ruin is a crush bullet. Guessing you don't have Frugal and Trigger Happy otherwise you'd be shitting all over that sekmet with Ruin.

If you're sticking with blast guns you can try something small like

1. SS Shot: Long
2 -(when 1 hits) S Bomb

cost 13 OP and you'll break every part on the sekmet's body. If you don't want to aim it you can add HDH targeting.

1. SS Deco Shot: Point Blank (0, 90, 0)
2 -(when 1 fades) M: Control: Aim at Foe (0 -120, 0)
3 -- (.02 seconds after 2) SS: Shot Long
4 ---(when 3 hits) S: Bomb

Should bring the total to around 20 OP. You can switch in bigger bombs for more OP cost and if you have it, put the anti-gravity chip on the 3rd bullet.

Put a bomb on it.

>Likely because they use the same startup animation for three different attacks so I never know which explosion clusterfuck I'm about to deal with.
They don't man, all of their attack windups are pretty distinctive.

Though I still had trouble considering Hammer doesn't do anymore than 100 unless you hit their hands.
Seriously get Ranged crush attacks, they are beautiful anti-Chi-You weapons. I don't even fight them anymore, I just save up enough Oracle and let loose.

Livie gets really good when she unlocks her original God Arc, but until then she's kind of subpar.
I actually always use Livie in my party and she rarely dies or does anything stupid at all.

>I don't even fight them anymore, I just save up enough Oracle and let loose.

This so much.

>Denuvo
IT'S....NOT.....FAIR

>3 Bars for one kill.
You can do better.

I built that Light of Ruin bullet just for those stupid birds, it takes 2 shots to kill any Chi-You variant for about 1 bar.

No, it IS fair, and that's why you're complaining

Ruins and Sabers don't have the spectacle 3 or 4 LLBs going off do.

I don't know what a Saber is, but Light of Ruin has a really cool looking beam of light that surges forth.

It also looks better than whatever is in that Webm.
No offence.

So can i toss away these shitty premade BB bullets? They do nothing but clutter my bullet stock.

Yeah, once you can swap blood chips in and out they're just clutter.

yeah sure' they arent that hard to recreate anyway

I think the merchant sells them anyway.

I see people making all these crazy bullets, is that just stuff I need to unlock as I go through the game?

pretty much

Holy shit, Shun is pretty strong.

You can make them early game, you just use your gun, that is, you wont even do half the damage and they will cost you too much to shot them properly.

So how do you guys feel about Gilbert "Fraggin Gil" McLane

his attitude sucks

i wish someone like soma was in blood instead because as it stands, the captain is the only well-adjusted person to counterbalance all the dysfunctional people in the unit

>soma
>well adjusted
What? I only played 35 hours of GER, but I don't think I could call him that by any means. And it's a post apocalyptic setting where people get eaten a lot, normal is rare I'd imagine.

she was right

The only thing she did right was making her face a nice big target for my hammer.

I wonder why she wasnt just a sariel type

Starts speaking japanese in aragami form
lazy fucks, couldnt do the dub properly.

What are the multipliers for the Perilous Challenge levels? It's like Damage and Health up for all Aragami right?
So do we have the technical info or something? Like how much adding one level of Perilous Challenge does?

Finally someone actually agrees with me.

Wasn't her thing just to rush and build her own singularity and trigger the end since the earth itself wants that to happen and she wanted it to be Julius? That's not being right or wrong, that's just taking the easy way out.
Now Johannes, he was right. A little hasty, but right.

That's just your version, PS4 has no Japanese whatsoever.

he got better

by ge2 he's mellowed out to the point where no one in the far east has their head screwed on tighter than him. he's intelligent, reliable, has perspective, a strong sense of purpose and no overt social idiosyncracies

Gotcha, I thought he was being referred to by how he was through the bulk of the first game. I really don't consider him as part of the main group in the second one.

Also if you consider that his main purpose in life now is to reunite with an aragami living on the moon, I'd say most other people in the setting would still call him fucking crazy. He is pretty cool though now and Shio is worth it.

He's been through alot, he can't help it

>those faggots that talk shit about him in game
>can't knock their shit in

You know, the Fenrir flag looks a lot like the Canadian flag.

Almost everyone matured in the 1st unit, what a suprise the only one who really didn`t isnt in the cradle, and yes I'm talking about Kota.
Yuu is now full leader good guy, Lindow is still Lindow, Sakuya is a mother, Alisa is more responsable but still acting tsundere around Yuu, Soma is all serious but friendly.
I though I would miss the old squad but the mangas made sure they got spotlight.

She can't even dress properly.

But thats not Alisa fault, is their designers making sure the females keeps the morale up.

>It's mutant sariel
>Melee attacks are ineffective
>"okay I'll just use Skanda and rip through it and.."
>Melee attacks go through it.

Who thought this was a good idea.

just use ur gun

its made out of paper to any attack

yeah he's a cool dude in 2, i wish blood had someone like him

i think ciel was supposed to be your reliable deputy when you became captain but she's still kooky to the very end

Can't she pick something else to wear? Like a hoodie?

she part of cradle and thats what RnD gave her as her uniform

... Oh well. Fuck this.

its practically universal law her TITS SHALL BE LEWD

I assume when you are strong as a tank and are out fighting giant monsters, you really don't care what you wear. Body armor wouldn't help against them, you are impervious to most weather, so why not wear whatever?

And going by Gina, Sakuya, Lindows sis, and so on revealing outfits are now normal to wear once you get out of the slums. Kind of like how short skirts and yoga shorts would have blown their minds in the 1900s.

>Three fallen Chi Yous at once
Wow I might have to bench my Oracle Sword, which has been my melee when I got it.

The outfits still impact is just you end up getting used to them unless something new shows up.

Okay how the fuck do I annihilate vajras and chi-yous? I tried HDH bullets but mine do pitiful damage on chi yous. Vajras are so fucking mobile and the only weakspot i noticed with hammers is mashing their face but they keep constantly moving around like retards.

apply crush bullet to chi you body

hdh divine destroys vajra

How much damage do your HDH bullets do on an assault gun? Mine only seem to be doing 200 damage per shot at best

Vajra's hind legs are not armored and keep you very safe from its usual attacks. You only have to watch out for the AoE roar. I don't know if they are weak to melee crush though.

For Chi-Yous, does your HDH bullet have a bomb? even an S Bomb (10 OP cost) will do. You basically want to break something as quickly as possible (preferably the legs, but the wings work too) because that will open up that region to better melee damage.

>All this trying to justify Alisa and the other girls outfits.
It's only to sell copies guys, there's no deeper meaning.

>Implying is not a plan from the RnD departament in order to increase couples

GE1 Kanon was pretty modest all things considered. I like this outfit better than her GE2 one. Her GE2 ponytail is the better hairstyle though.

It's all done in good fun, no one's being ultra super serial about it. Is just my personal head canon for example, and even that is by no means something I've thought deeply about.

I really don't understand why they haven't tried a God Eater breeding program or encouraged couples. Sure it takes away from your soldiers, but going by Nana it can be hereditary sometimes.

What's the best weapon, best blood art and best skill build?

God Eaters have only been around as long as Soma and with his birth, Fenrir probably though it wasn't a good idea in the early days.

It's also a moral problem. If your parents were God Eaters, does that mean you have to be one too? They'll need to set up a propaganda machine for that.

Vajra's are easy with Hammer.

Just mash his face inbetween attacks, he gives plenty of openings when he roars and a stupidly long opening when he charges the 4-5 spark ball attack.

Failing that attack back legs or front legs to trip him, then aim for head when he's down.

Get a teammate with Hold and it becomes even easier.

>Implying it's not just so people will see the lewd girls and buy the game.
I mean, I'm not complaining.
It works, but let's not delude ourselves here.

Don't you have to get approval to have a God Eater child anyway? Though for Yuu and Alisa I'm sure they'd jump at the chance to see what kind of god tier child they'd spawn.

I can hit him in the head maybe 3 or 4 times and then he backs up and I lose my positioning on his head

I thought once you were tested and were positive, you no longer had a choice? Hibari just doesn't have a compatible god arc or it would be slapped on her wrist too. Maybe I'm confusing this with another game, it's kinda of foggy.

You only take the test at the end of the signup process. Before that you're screened.

> Do Haru's character episode
> his last episode has Kanon wear a super glorious outfit
> cannot unlock this outfit for Kanon to wear regularly

Damn you bamco!!!

The screening process is the mandatory part.

That's all you need man, simply repeat that.

You can buy it once you unlock D15.

makes you wonder why youngins are the most likely canidates

probably something to do with puberty

Difficulty 15 it is unlocked. More importantly it removes her friendly fire too. And changes her personality as well I hear.

Sauce? Can't find it on sad panda.

not scanned

I wish we could craft armor that actually gave you defenses with aragami parts

>Play Burst years ago
>Fun but never finished
>Buy RB and start with Resurrection
>Game is fun as fuck and even better than I remember, ho-lee fuck some of those predator styles

I know they're not in RB but I can't wait to get into it anyways and try blood arts.

making new thread

That's what your shield is, that's what it's defense value is. That's half the reason I use tower shields, since I'm shit at blocking.

The only predator style I miss are step devours and Sharktooth. Makes getting around the maps so damn fast.

That would go against part of the point, though.
They WANT clothes to be cosmetic only, because fuck having the things YOU think look cool not be what you want mechanically, thus you either look the way you want to look or look like shit.
See: MonHun, where the best sets usually look like complete ass

new thread

I miss the airborne ones so hard.

Where do you get cashmere? Currently in difficulty 7