I wish there were still a corny, yet comfy, TV Channel dedicated to vidya with cool hosts...

I wish there were still a corny, yet comfy, TV Channel dedicated to vidya with cool hosts, cheesy bumpers (like this: youtube.com/watch?v=QwOEVwaxYSo) and stupid segments. It's just not the same with YouTube.

I want gaming to be comfy again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwOEVwaxYSo&t=490
youtube.com/watch?v=rEnlNGJEzdM
youtu.be/DIaPvsrUG8w
youtube.com/watch?v=wp9O6FvyD0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lift weights. Play good games.

My favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwOEVwaxYSo&t=490

yeah but why. this is literally just a nostalgia request. having G4 in 2016 the way it was in say 2004 just isn't necessary anymore.

reviews on the run was pretty sweet until they got that new host and started reviewing to much crappy shovelware and mobile games

lets face it, tommy was a terrible reviewer

just modernize it enough i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=rEnlNGJEzdM

G4 was always bad and they shilled mediocre games like Halo and GoW.

youtu.be/DIaPvsrUG8w

Only cable services that could watch the final moments of G4 were AT&T U-Verse and Google TV

Don't make it the Cops channel again.

I don't think a modern g4 would be good but I do agree with the youtube shit. I hate every single video game reviewer on youtube, they're all fat fucks who judge video games for a living and spout memes. I dont need anyone to validate what video games I like. I'd love to see seasoned game developers review games, that might be interesting.

Tl;dr memes ruined everything

Who /bob and steve/ here?

I didn't watch much G4 because I didn't get the channel at home, but I want this back

that low budget chill comfiness is so much better than youtube

It felt like Tommy just gave shit reviews to parallel Victor majority of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wp9O6FvyD0U

This is why Cred Forums should never have a show

No, he just has terrible taste in general.

The man's entire closet consists of tight black t-shirts, he blew thousands of dollars on low-quality movie props to decorate his house, and he legitimately thought Advent Rising was gods gift to gamers. (He enjoys bragging about the work he put into recording footsteps for that game.. literally, the easiest thing to record and implement in any game ever.)

>tfw you start taking care of yourself and personal responsibilities
>tfw gaming all of a sudden seems very fresh and fun again

seriously guys just give it a try.

Yeesh only knew Tommy from Judgement Day just thought he was hard to please hearing all this just sounds like someone you don't want to hang with.

he's not a terrible person, just.. well.. kind of a lame dude.

Why did they show hentai games on Cinematech?

Tommy was a shit reviewer through and through. Dude was a fucking hack and a casual. Victor was a cool dude who actually knew his shit for the most part and understood what makes a good game. He was so cool that even when a game he reviewed wasn't his cup of tea, he still found merit in the game for someone else who might actually be interested in it.

Oh it was a midnight version. Either I was up that late back then or they showed that earlier than midnight...

You learn Tommy is shit when he admits he hates Kirby because it's a ball.

Hoping to get more views thru lewd and jap games pity since cinematech stopped focusing on games.

Giant Bomb and Kevin's twitch channel "the attack" fill the void for me op.

To this day I will never forgive tech tv forcing their own shit so hard it overshadowed the G4 part

Kevin was cool. he was like the cool kid that didn't understand nerd shit that well but was kinda into it and asked you for vidya help.

I missed attack of the show and X-Play

I remember re watching the dead or alive extreme trailer a million times

I fapped myself raw

Tommy's reviews were stupid as fuck but they were honest because he was going with his gut on how he felt while Victor was more like the modern reviews.

>Tommy: I'm a music guy, this game has shit music or sound design. It's a 5 because it kept distracting me from the game

>Victor: I agree the music and sounds were terrible but some of the levels were cool i'd give it a 7.5

thinking back on all those episodes, Tommy was literally Cred Forums when it came to game reviews.
victor was the casual guy thats tried to like everything and gave shit games a chance.

i remember some of his reviews on shitty games he would just give it a decent score because the game tried its best.

If you had enough people on board, you can do a streaming channel on youtube or whatever for at least 12 hours a day.

Seems like it'd be pretty fun to get behind project like that.

Only Nocturnal Emissions did

i could have sworn tommy gave a game a really shit review because he didnt like the sound of the characters footsteps. he was being super nitpicky about the sound design.

>everyday after school
>cheat
>back to back xplay
>aots
>cinematech to lul me to sleep

I pity future generations for not knowing such comf.

And where are they now?

Now Tommy is still an all-around cool guy who has made funny videos with Mega64 and continues to do videogame music live traveling all over. Meanwhile Victor Lucas became an SJW faggot and dropped my qt waifu Briana to bring on some terrible fucking cunt to EP Daily, like a newer model with all the correct opinions who has done shit like literally scored games lower for "objectifying women" (Project X Zone) and said Alien Isolation was shit because she "doesn't like being scared".

She's practically the face of the show now along with Victor because she's obviously sucking his dick, or maybe he really just is that much of a manlet cuck.

Anyway it doesn't even fucking air on television in Canada anymore, they're relegated livestreaming.

>the attack
I just went to the youtube channel after never hearing about it. Those viewercounts depressed me. I hope they do better on the live show.

Trash

G4 was terrible, so was late TTV. G4TTV was an abomination

TTV a year before the buyout was the last best time for tech and vidya tv.

Tommy was pretty bitter when a game had a good soundtrack. He might have some good music written, but he's overall pretty mediocre, so he gets butthurt at other games he didn't work on having good music.