This is the greatest handgun ever made Cred Forums, The Colt Single Action Army

This is the greatest handgun ever made Cred Forums, The Colt Single Action Army.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v3892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Six bullets... More than enough to kill anything that moves

>implying

Where's your legendary monologue about a gun in a video game? HMMMMM??!?! Yeah, that's what I thought.

Though I did like that custom 1911 that you get in Fallout New Vegas from Joshua, felt good cleansing the wasteland with it.

You are pretty good

It's pretty overrated, Ocelot,

Actual best is the 5-7. Probably. I'm not a /k/fag.

I prefer revolvers more like pic related anyway

Literally Big Boss vs Ocelot.

Also both are good. I use my 1911 for big fights, and the SAA for bouncing bullets into people.

It might not have fancy greek script or glow in the dark, but BB's 1911 is pretty iconic.

>six bullets

No transfer bar. You only loaded five rounds in a SAA, kid.

I LOVE TO RELOAD IN BATTLE

Don't have to worry about reloading because whatever I'm trying to kill will be dead already.

>Just replayed Call of Jaurez
>Ray gets two of those at the end
>Feel like a fucking tank with two nuke launchers compared to the poor little brown men and their pea shooters

Do you remember the face of your father, OP?

CUUUUUUUTE
what game?

vndb.org/v3892

It was until 7 guys try to gank you.

The five-seven is not a good gun by any measure beyond 'is a gun'.

I agree, this is why I own one. I got me the Gunfighter model though.

That almost looks cute. It's like the cylinder and frame are oversized compared to the rest of the gun.

ayoo hol up, this mufugga right here muh fuggin colt single action army, this lil nigga the muhfuggin best handgun evah made, you gettin me nigga?

ugly

Yeah the shorter barrel does change the 'balance' of the gun visually.

Apparently these guns were only made for competitions with police forces

7 enemies. Each got melee weapon that can 1shot you. Everyone start at the furthest distance from you that is close enough for Colt to kill them in one shot. No stands. What happen?

Well, apart from being hopelessly obsolete by today, it's also wasn't really a top revolver by the time it was actually adopted by army. I mean, you gotta load and extract shells one by one, Schofield solves that problem (but has some of its own). It's a reliable firearm because of how simple it is, but nothing fancy.

Now M1911, that gun was a revolution. Kind of obsolete too, but for being over a hundred years old it's really good.

You ricochet one shot to kill them all?

No stand

Isn't that what that one Metal Gear dude does in a cutscene?

Looks like something out of trigun.

Absolutely not. What a terribly unergonomic piece of shit.

Pretty nice right?
I'm also a fan of break open revolvers

>my face when I have that exact same holster on my desk

Too bad I have nogunz to fill it.

>not wanting to reload in the middle of battle

shoot one of them, keep the rest standing back because none of them wants to be one of the 6 that are going to get shot.

>thinking what a gun looks like matters in any way

it matters, user. believe me, it matters.

Never visit /k/

>not wanting to not reload in the middle of battle

>See if this Schofield makes a difference. Now that's a real gun.

Look good, shoot good

>greatest handgun ever made
>not designed by our lord and savior John Moses Browning

When a man with a pistol meets a man with a rifle, the man with a pistol is a dead man!

What's the lower barrel for? Smaller bullets?

This

please be joking

correct. the original mock-up for the gun had extra empty space in the magazine that couldn't be filled by more .45. instead of redesigning the grip/magazine or simply allowing the space to be wasted, several smaller-caliber rounds were made to fit, and a second barrel was added to fire them

it really was a revolutionary design in 1911, glock hasn't even adopted something similar yet

It ejects the casings

kek

>not this beauty
I always wanted a Colt Navy revolver since Kino had one
Army's fine too though

And the reason for using smaller bullets is because it's a military pistol. Sometimes you want to shoot your enemy non-lethally to gather some intel, that's what small bullets are for. Nazis used exclusively small bullets (9mm) in their machineguns because they wanted to capture more slaves for their labour camps.

>Not having something very special.

A custom 13mm anti-freak combat pistol. Firing custom rounds, farm more powerful than the 454 casull rounds, your used to. 39cm long 16kg in weight, 6 rounds per magazine. Far more firepower than any human could be expected to handle. 13mm explosive shells ammo, casings are pure Macedonian silver with a mercury tip, blessed of course.

yes, the mg34 was chambered in 9mm. They phased it out for the mg42 because they didn't need any more slaves

THIS RELOAD TIME IS EXHILIRATING

>tfw watched Hellsing again
>tfw it's still gud

I meant hand machineguns. The MG34 and MG42 were primarily used to scare enemies with their loud firing noises, like most belt machineguns are. MG42 especially excelled at that role, earning the name "Hitler's chainsaw" among the allied troops due to its unusual and scary firing sound, which broke many allied assaults.

fucking dammit, it was a joke you silly billy. And it was nicknamed hitlers buzzsaw, not chainsaw

That's not a mateba

>it was nicknamed hitlers buzzsaw
Why would it be named after Hitler's haircut?

Yeah, it's a gun that actually makes sense for its time instead.

What is it for tho?

I honestly don't know, but my best guess it's to guide the slidy thing?

It's where the recoil spring is housed.

Literally the edgiest gun and bullets.

pretty badass, looks like a mateba

I like it.

exactly

The 1911 isn't revolutionary at all

barely any 1911 meme in here

I'm surprised

How so? I know there were other Browning's prototypes before it, but it really defined the "modern pistol" look.

Aim for the heart Ramone

is that a revolver ocelot?