I'm about to go out and buy an Xbox One just for Fifa 17, how big of a mistake am I making?

I'm about to go out and buy an Xbox One just for Fifa 17, how big of a mistake am I making?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XljMMM2L8Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eurotrash/10 mistake
don't

you say this but I'm still tempted.

Then you're a fucking idiot and you deserve the shit that you'll get from playing that game.

have you never bought games to play with friends before?

Nothing wrong with fifa, lb + y + y to do the dab celebration btw ;)

thanks bro

*dabs*

>soccer
Worst sport in existence. Power walking is less gay and it's exclusively for homos.

> americans
> thinking their opinions matter

Wait for ps4 pro

I have a PS4 and it gathers dust, it has no games.

Good purchase. FIFA is one of the few games that's better on Xbox. Get the One S 500 GB, and wait for a special on an external hdd to up your storage.

I already bought the Super Deluxe version, and started the download. As soon as it's 9pm pst on the 26th, I'm playing. You could play sooner if you have EA Access.

Also don't listen to the people on Cred Forums when it comes to sports games. Majority of people here are fat nerds who never played sports in their life. MLB the Show is great on playstation, NBA 2k is great, FIFA is great, Madden is good this year, and PES is good on ps4. Sports games also last the whole year, as opposed to something like Uncharted or Witcher that get's dropped after the first couple weeks since you already beat the story.

You do make a good point, I did play Fifa 16 from September to like May before I got bored.

Pes is better but has barely any license and no option files on X1, so I'm going with Fifa

No. Fifa is just hold one button and get a lucky shot in the 45th and 90th minutes.

that's why you get gud m8

we've all been there.

Why not wait for FIFA18?

that's an entire year away though

And? it's not that much and it will be a better game. Why settle for an inferior version?

I can buy that one too desu

I cba waiting a year for a game.

So what you're saying is that you're going to buy the same game twice?

Just wait for the better version.

it's not really the same game though is it

They're similar but by the time 18 comes out 17 will be obsolete. Yes that is shit but oh well

Let him buy it if he can afford to. What's the problem?

that's the situation I'm in more or less. PES demo is much better than the FIFA demo, but no option files on the Bone means I won't get it. I was getting FIFA no matter what though. Got to play Pro Clubs with the homies.

Is it even worth it to buy FIFA games on PC? i have an Xbone controller btw.
the last FIFA game that i really enjoyed was 09, the ones that came after it weren't as enjoyable for me.
but now that it uses frostbite engine im tempted, but there are a bunch of games im tempted to buy as well like DE:MD, Mafia 3, Dishonored 2 etc. so im not sure if i wanna spend so much money on games.

You have pretty shit taste in games, so do as you please.

It also has telltale games mode, the demos excellent.

youtu.be/XljMMM2L8Po

sprint cutback 5: hold a to defend: the movie about a black kid making it in white world: the game.

i'd tell you to buy a real soccer game but konami can shove it up their cunt and choke on it

guessing PC player? if so, you know Konami hasn't done a ps4/x1 level port of PES for a while, so why expect different. It would have been an early announcement if it was getting a proper port.

How is manager mode on Fifa17?
I skipped Fifa16 for PES16 which had a terrible manager mode

Journey mode looks so good too

fuck it I'm doing it

Why don't you just get Football Manager?

>there's no niggers in football

I still like to control the players

get the S. There's no other logical choice. They have FIFA bundles that are bretty gud.

the S is nice but it's OTT for me, I'm literally only going to play Fifa on it.

yeah, that's why the S is the better deal. At least at one point in the future if you decide to get a 4k tv, you will already have a 4k bluray player. A regular x1, will only be good for FIFA.

I bought a xbox one for rare replay and ryse

not worth it

fifa 17 will be dead by next year when fifa 18 comes out

also everyone will upgrade to the new xbox

so what makes a game like Dark Souls or Witcher or any other single player game more worth it? It will be dead in a couple days to a couple weeks depending on how fast you can finish it. At least sports games can continue to be played for a whole year.

You can't "git gud" in Fifa. Its all luck. On days I've destroyed my friend who has played religiously since 08. On others he stomps me.