:quack: :quack:

what is the song he makes?

youtube.com/watch?v=htyxgioKZtg

I never got past the old china guy

i savescummed

SEVUN!

DOHOHOHOHO
SUPER PUNCH OUT BY NEXT LEVEL GAMES NEVER EVER

the Wii one was pretty successful right? I could another one happening in the slightly distant future

There finally needs to be a VS mode that allows you to pick any boxer and not just little mac vs big mac bullshit.

BOB CHARLIE

Who who

>I could another one happening in the slightly distant future
new game should it happen will fuel kotaku and polgyon's BS quota for months

>BEAT THE GAY

fax'd

>Still no new P-O game since the Wii
Not even a 3DS title or anything, man. Little Mac is a bit more popular since his inclusion in Smash Bros, he's got more people that know his name now. Just give us another game, dammit.

While not being the hardest, he was the most technical.

Thank you Nintendo referees for allowing an old man to use a lead filled cane to kill my ass repeatedly.

Where could they take the series?

Stupid banana raincoat wearing dick.

This guy.
When I was young I always thought he was a girl. Because of that I still refer to him as a she if I don't think about it.

Well they could either do
>Classic circuits with brand new circuits as well (preferably not since that's basically PO!!)
Or the better option of
>3-5 circuits, with lots of new fighters and staple classics (Glass Joe, Super Macho Man, Bald Bull, Don Flamenco, etc.)
>Classics would likely be used for circuit title holders (sans Joe) while the new fighters are lead-ups
>World champ could be someone totally new (or plot twist, it's Mac and you're a totally new character)
>Maybe have a Smash Bros circuit dedicated to Smash characters (Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, Bowser, to name a few)
I mean the game formula is pretty refined and "if it's not broken, don't fix it", they're fun games and the only thing they really need is more fighters to fight. Just my 2 cents.

PISTON HURRICANE

Just do what they did with Punch Out Wii and redo Super Punch Out with all the characters and a few new ones.

In fairness, he is easily the hardest character.

The Bruiser brothers are a joke compared to Quarlow.