How can I help?

How can I help?

>tfw will never have adventures with kotor 2 characters

they were boring compared to the original companions

>implying
Only Canderous, Jolee and HK-47 were good

You can help with my raging boner Bastila.

Canderous was annoying. I'd probably rate Carth above him

>that tsundere moment
Always got me

Get out, philistine

Bastila was the best tsundere
>Shut up and kiss me, you fool!

let's be real, the only good characters in kotor 2 were the ones that were in kotor 1 as well.

objectively wrong

did they kill the lore forever with TOR?

This. Canderous was garbage edgelord bait. MUH FIGHTING. MUH HONOR. MUH GLORY DAYS.
Read like a bad fanfic script.
Jolee was god tier though and a much better mentor than that bitch Kriea ever was though.
Handmainden best muscle waifu and best girl.

I haven't played Kotor in so long. I forgot how it goes, is Bastila your minion if you turn to the darkside, or is she still uppity? She needs to be shown who's boss.

>Jolee
that passive aggressive negro was a terrible mentor. He didn't have me convinced not to turn to the darkside and lynch his black ass.

None of them were good, all they did was tell you stories about the Mandalorian Wars/old people shit/killing people. Canderous and HK were significantly better in Kotor 2. I don't know how anyone can find the original companions better since you could tell what their personalities were within 5 seconds of meeting them.

On that I disagree. Sure those who were good in the first game were good in the second as well except for T3M4 who became even better. The companions of the 2nd game all had their charm except the Disciple who is shit. In contrast the in the 1st Mission, the wookie, and Juhani were criminally bad.

As long as it is in the hands of EA, there is no chance of redemption. If Bioware by some miracle got free from them AND got to keep working on it, then perhaps there is a sliver of hope, however small that is.

ok, there might be one or two in kotor 2 that works. which characters do you think are good in kotor 2?

she's kind of a minion and kind of uppity if that makes sense. I tend not to choose dark side cos it basically halves your choices for companions

you forgot about hanharr and kreia at least. criminally bad as well.
>inb4 muh depth
it's not really deep to always disagree

I'd laugh if you could pick racist dialogue options when talking to Jolee

i loved jolees slave responses on korriban.

On Kreia I disagree. I liked the conversations/meditation BS you can have with her. Hanharr - just the wookie "speech" makes me want to commit a furball genocide ewoks not included.

selkath jibber jabber is worse

you mean the ones aboard ebon hawk? what about her conversation outside?

It'd be nice to see a star wars game where you're not an unstoppable killing machine that has no issue fighting off armies of ancient sith lords.

How about a game where you're a bounty hunter who has to plan out missions and hire people to help you take down a target? That'd be nice.

Maybe also have some easier bounties that just require you to snipe your target and take a scan of their body to confirm the kill.

Out of all the alien gibberish I've always found the selkath the easiest to bear.

I'd accept anything that isn't something centered around jedi or the force in general, just something where you are a soldier of some kind.
>inb4 battlefront
I'd sooner put my head into liquid carbonite.

>Handmainden best muscle waifu and best girl.
Agreed.