Come home from long day of uni and work

>come home from long day of uni and work
>got robbed
>300 dollars gone
>shitty tv gone
>2 plates and my favourite fucking hoodie
>beer gone

but you know what got me?
>ps2 and ps1 I've had since I was a kid gone, with all games except for predator concrete jungle (?????)
>gaming rig gone

what are some games I can run on a very shit laptop to drown this feel

also they took the half a pizza I was saving for dinner, shit's just fucked

get va11 hall-a and some cheap booze

>stole pizza

fuck me what kind of 3rd world country do you live in?

Im sorry to hear user that genuinely sucks. Try playing Underrail if you haven't already

Living in NZ, fucking meth-heads man

yeah probably going to get some bourbons later and see if I can buy a ps2 online to play this fucking predator game

>crappy outdated consoles
so nothing of value lost?

>$300
that's what banks are for

I bet the robbers were black.

Hunt them down instead, no one's gonna miss a few meth heads

user's a kiwi. They were probably mauri.

I love Cred Forumslogging too!

either that or the meth-heads, there's a weirdly large amount living south of here

user it sounds like someone you know robbed you. I mean what fucking thief feels comfortable grabbing that much shit unless they know for a fact you aren't going to be home for hours?
>Grabbed your tv, obviously couldn't carry anything else at the same time and took it to his car
>Went back and grabbed both consoles and games
>Went back and grabbed your gaming rig
>Went back and grabbed those plates
>Went back and took your beer
>Went back and fucking ate your pizza
Seriously, a normal break in they would be scared shitless of you or someone else coming home, or a neighbor seeing them load all the shit into their car. This person fucking knew your schedule.
Either they were scoping out your place for a long time before robbing you, or this was done by someone you know

They didn't choose the skuxx life, the skuxx life chose them.

Seriously though, that's fucked. I would probably just forget about vidya altogether, and focus on other things in your life. You got an out that you could take advantage of, or sink right back into the waste of time that is vidya. Your choice user.

>NZ

Where u live bro

are you going to track them down and beat them to a pulp?

what kind of gay shit is that?

What kind of asshole steal a man's pizza?
That's the worse shit ever.

You get robbed again, Milton?

well they didn't take my bass, guitar or amps, so I still have that, but for the mean time I'd rather get drunk and play vidya

Living in Wellington, moved down from dunedin a couple years back

honestly don't know many people that would do that kinda of shit, I feel like it was just some fuckstains who thought it was cool to take my fucking dinner; unless it was my old stepbrother, but he doesn't know where I live

I had a previous shitty apartment broken into. Drowned my sorrows in Super Metroid. How'd they get in OP?

>not going full Bronson

nu male

What I was thinking too, how did they know where your money was? Where to load your shit the fastest? They needed a van for this stuff, minimum a small one.

These people knew you user, any friends/neighbours known meth-heads?

It could be anyone, not just scummy people. You never know if someones a big enough of an asshole to steal your shit and pawn it if they need cash bad.

I'm just fucking saying, what kind of robber feels comfortable enough in someones house to spend extra time risking getting caught just to raid the fridge?

this

my mates house was broken into. took the car keys left, high speed chase ensued on the news.

but the robber also left a huge turd in the backyard. cop said it's normal, the adrenaline rush gives them the shits.

check if there is any poop around your place, OP.

secure your shit next time

kicked open the bathroom window, fucking dirt all over the place. Now I gotta replace the latches and shit

>
money was in my bedside table, they clearly went through most if not all my drawers anyway, so I'm still unsure whether it was predetermined or not

>beer gone

you deserved this meme drinker

yeah that was kinda weird for me too

like it would've been too much shit to carry without drawing suspicion in one trip, and the fucking fridge raid and my hoodie being gone are really big red flags

They knew your schedule m8, my bedside tables are full of useless shit, wires, old routers, crap basically. I'd bet most people's are, so robbers wouldn't go through them if they knew they had limited time.

>>crappy outdated consoles
>so nothing of value lost?
don't cut yourself on that edge, normalfag

>but the robber also left a huge turd in the backyard. cop said it's normal, the adrenaline rush gives them the shits.
>check if there is any poop around your place, OP.

haven't found any shit or piss anywhere, that did run through my mind before though

worst thing I've heard is someone shitting in a dude's acoustic guitar, so it got sliced up by the strings, then fouled up the wood it was made of

Really? The pizza is what trips you up. For me, its the fact that they took 2 plates. For what reason?

Tough OP.

Hope you're gonna be OK and get your shit back together. Don't give up.

for the pizza you dumbass

also 2 robbers confirmed

As long as you have a phone everything will be alright

kek

Sorry to hear that user. Some people are just assholes. At least you're okay.

For what purpose? You're telling me these robbers are proper enough to use a plate for pizza instead of carrying it by hand or in their mouth

depends on the number of slices really. If it was a slice each sure, but multiple slices by hand? Kind of animal would do such a thing?

Aw well man, if you were still in dunners I could've loaned you a ps2 or 360 I don't use or something kek

OP here, can confirm it was 4 slices of pizza

Just think. If they took two plates, they probably used the microwave too lol

>beer gone
Where is humanity going?

Serves you right for being friends with niggers.

>Go on, tell me I'm wrong.

kek

>be robbing house
>decide to take a break for beer and pizza
>oh shit nice hoodie
kek

I'm half indian, so I'm actually the niggerest of all my friends

So a sheep shagger and you don't have a bathroom, goodness. What fresh hell are you trying to escape?

don't knock sheep-shaggin til you try it user

bet you forgot to lock your door dumbshit

/thread

yeah they would try to steal him too and nobody would know what could happen to him

and then one of them decided he might as well take a shit

LeL for days

>but the robber also left a huge turd in the backyard. cop said it's normal, the adrenaline rush gives them the shits.
Fucking kek
Imagine that. First OP gets robbed by some random guy(s). Then leaves a turd somewhere around as a parting gift

>beer gone

fucking heartless bastards, hang in there user

>mfw op goes looking for poos on his property
>mfw op can only find his own poos on the ground so decides to give up

Unlimited lel

Did you even call the cops?

Some guys in Britain once caught someone who stole their PS3 by tell the cops their PSN log in details.

The cops caught the criminals after they logged in on the PS3 and got traced.

SO CALL THE COPS YOU MORON. They work 24/7.

calling the cops was the first thing I did guys, gave them as many details as I could

>PSN
>PS1/PS2

Millennials get the fuck out.