This is Cred Forums after all

AND FASHION SWORDS LOL

>people blaming Nomura for the downfall of Final Fantasy
>not Tabata who cant direct a game to save his life
>not Toriyama forcing his waifu into everything
>not Nojima who actually writes KH's plot and the likes of X 2.5
>not Kitase who is responsible for the VII compilation
>not the suits who pulls him from one project to another

Dont get me wrong; Nomura could do better, but blaming everything on one man when there are others more directly responsible is just misguided.

>not Tabata who cant direct a game to save his life
He's a better director that Nomura with more competent dev workflow. Even Nomura himself agrees.

Nomura is responsible for the clusterfuck that is KH, he didn't make the battle system in that either, he did the shitty characters, the shitty story. He also was in charge of AC and was the one who heavily involved in the compilation. Kitase was just a producer but Nomura was the one actually doing work on them for the story, characters and other shit. You Nomura cucks that try to shift blame off of Nomura onto other devs are the biggest cancer.

DUDE 2006 MEMES LMAO

Fuck ffxv-kun

Fuck off yourself Nomura-kun.

Retard spotted indeed, back to gamefaqs faggot. Better yet, get some sleep you autistic shill. Stop making retarded threads.

OH DUDE 4 STR 4 STAM LEATHER BELT

Says the retarded Nomura cocksucking faggot from Gamefags.

You're talking about your split personality? fuck off already. Don't you have some "APOLOGIZE" ffxv marketing threads to make?

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK HOW TRIGGERED CAN YOU GET?

Calm down, kid.

Fuck off NeithOF.

Down kid, calm.

Calm down, kid

>Tabata
>PC
>PC
>PC
>PC

Guess what plataform FFXV isn't will be playable on day one?

DUDE THICC THIGHS AND BUTTS LMAO

>on day one?
Which has nothing to do with Tabata but upper management.

So he is a "salary man who dows what he is told"?

Also
>Good at team management and getting things done

This is why he asked for Nomura's help on FFXV after the most recent delay?

No, he's a director who has to follow upper management guidelines like every fucking director does. No FF has ever launched on PC day 1. Yet Tabata still shows XV running on PC constantly and has already said he wants to put out a PC release.

Except he didn't ask for Nomura's help on XV after it was delayed, I already know you are going to post that RPGsite tweet which is not even real translation, Nomura only said that KH2.8 was delayed because of other titles coming out in December, he didn't even say XV.

>Tabata still shows XV running on PC constantly
That's not a good thing

I blame every single motherfucker involved since there has been nothing redeeming about this series in over a generation's worth of titles.

They should bring back Sakaguchi then.

they both seem like good people

I think Nomura is over his belt phase looking at KH3 and FFXV.

LOOK AT THESE DESIGNS

THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

he is on his buttons phase now

is this kingdom hearts?

world of final fantasy

They all have shit ideas for games. But when they worked together with Sakaguchi(he have shit ideas too), they can make a good game.

I'll blame all of them thanks

I want to have his beautiful children.