Controller Thread

Why did that Xbox controller thread get deleted? I had questions. I've never used a white controller before. do they dinge? Post Controllers. All Kinds.

please respond.

OP picture was a reference to MLP so ass blasted mods nuked thread, since they're still salty about a fucking kids show.

okay user i'll respond

I've never used an xbone controller, how does it stack up to a PS4 controller? I've found myself needing to claw even on modern games so I was wondering how comfortable other controllers are to claw (unless I can find a good third party controller that has extra programmable buttons).

I also got a Battlefield Hardline PS3 controller for cheap. It works and works on PC, but as a third party controller and not a PS3 controller which sucks because I don't wanna use 360ce. The scroll wheel things on the back work pretty good tho.

Oh thats fucking retarded.
I find myself only having to claw occasionally, and its not that bad on a PS4 controller, I' don't think I'd need to do that on an Xbone controller since the d-pad is lower but I'm not too sure.
What do the scroll wheels even do?

Not OP but Personally I prefer the Dualshock 4 over the Xbox One controller.

The XOne bumpers I find harder to press and just in general I don't like it as much. Not to say it's not a good controller because it's nice and iot has a good heft. But personally I prefer DS4 way more.

I picked up a Scuf 4PS a whiel back and haven't looked back. I don't play all that much on PS4 but I use it for quite a few PC games like NFS and rocket league.

Thanks doc

I like the DS4 a lot, I've never used an Xbone controller, but I'm considering it. Since DS4 Windows keeps fucking up on me for some reason, and my DS4 is old, I might as well try out Microsofts own controller.
Plus I haven't bought something for myself in a good while, It might feel nice to splurge on a custom colored controller. I just don't know what.

They have fixed the bumpers in the newer revisions.

DS4 is pretty much the best controller I've found for 2D games and emulation. The dpad is godly

I can't unsee this now thanks. Oh well! Looks like I'll be getting a daily dose every day.

Controllers aren't video games!!!!! sage!!!! reported!!!! xdd!!

If you can I'd recommend trying the controller before splurging out on one.

Yeah It's really nice, I can't imagine the Xbone d-pad being too much worse though, although with it being orientated lower than usual it might be a bit weird at first.
That makes sense, I think i might have a family member with an Xbone so I could see if I can hang on a day off or something. or just go to best buy or something I guess.

I still can't decide on colors though. Been just using character pallets

>Why did that Xbox controller thread get deleted?
Was the last topic made as some form of request? Apparently one of the mods is a bit of a stickler for Global Rule 16 since /wsr/ came into existence and may be deleting topics that even go so far as to ask for recommendations

No it was a discussion. Here's all that's left off the title in my browser:

"is-the-controller-the-only-worthwhile-thing-about..."

Don't those controllers come with batteries and not a battery pack? Doesn't that mean if your back isn't black or white your sol with your color scheme?

>Those garish colours

no thanks senpai

What colors would be better then?

Anything that doesn't look like you'd find it on a riceburner's 80s Civic.

If this is true than it's incredibly gay. Who the fuck uses batteries anymore when the play and charge is so much cheaper and convenient?

I don't understand your analogy. Can you give me an example?

>ds4
>dpad
>not wiiu pro

I play oldschool games with the ds3, but dude come on. Nintendo has the best d-pad right since ever.

Yeah, but you can't use Pro on pc without some peripheral.

yeah, that is the biggest minus point of it.