Why does it sound like someone blew a Tuba every time I shoot this thing?

Why does it sound like someone blew a Tuba every time I shoot this thing?

yo chill out dawg, it's just a game! just rip a bowl and enjoy it!

You look someone I know

what? come on guy, we're all anonymous on this site! how could you possibly recognize someone?

getting back on topic: how's everyone enjoying the new dlc? i think it's a great addition to fallout 4, my personal GOTY

Real high powered lasers sound like mini lighting bolts due to the air around getting burned, that's what they were going for.

wait a minute..

witcher 3 won most of the goty awards my anonymous friend

herro, Australian friend. my name is hideo kojima, sorry english not good. my favorite game of all time is fallout 4 and it is also my GOTY. it is better than anything i have ever created, so please consider purchasing it.

but i dropped fallout 4, i'm playing witcher 3 again because it's so much better

the dlc really just wasn't doing it for me, glad i pirated it

Only going to ask this once, OP: have you ever heard a tuba?

whoa whoa sonny, you better buy that game. you know piracy is a crime, right? better go ahead and buy the season pass and preorder skyrim remastered too.

oh, thanks, you reminded me to pirate skyrim remastered as well

*cough* *cough*
user please, I worked so hard that I'm dying. just buy it, you can even refund it later...

hey if you die maybe elder scrolls will actually become good again

alright that's fucking it. that's the last goddamn straw. BUY MY GAMES YOU COCK MUNCHING FAGGOT.

do it, fucking kill me. your games gave me cancer anyways

This is all slander your honor this man is merely pretending to be Todd Howard!

W-What no!? No...i am not Todd your honor!

>gun is taking up a literal third of the screen
>people play this game

Yeah, it sounds like a tuba or a trombone. Can't really stand either.

careful with those words. wouldn't want something... unfortunate to happen now would you?

fuck off todd, and take your micro machines grenade with you

if that grenade is like in fallout 4, it's basically useless

I'm going to pirate fallout 4 three times and give it to my friends. Fuck you, Todd

DO IT MANLET DO IT

JUST BUY THE FUCKING GAME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND IS GETTING IMPATIENT

should have bought fallout 4

i'd rather be dead than play that piece of fucking garbage.

Now is just Pete Hines and Emil Pagliarulo left and Fallout will be saved

Todd actually has really nice eyes.
Too bad they are filled with lies.

You have dollar signs in your eyes, I like yours more.

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

>Talented concept artists proposed these interesting, compelling ideas (at least visually) for Mama Murphy
>They just didn't bother doing anything with her

damn

Bethesda is hilariously lazy. Like, there's a blurb in the Skyrim art book about how there would be a quest to add a shield of your own to that hall the Companions had, but "eh, adding a shield would be really tricky. Have to make a new mesh and shit for the hall. So we didn't."