Been urging for some good survival games anyone of any gems I might not know about? Loved The Long Dark, Don't Starve...

Been urging for some good survival games anyone of any gems I might not know about? Loved The Long Dark, Don't Starve, even got into some Stalker with the Misery Mod. Need something new.

metal gear survive

This War of Mine

Loved this one too even if it was super bleak. But already played it.

Sunless Sea.

Don't run out of fuel.

Forgot about this one, gonna look into it.

dead rising 1

Come on guy, Dead Rising 1? I wanna struggle not have a good time here.

Seconding this. Fucking great game. Does eldritch horror pretty well, too.

Looks like Don't Starve but on a ship.

Not quite (except in a vague sense that they're both horror games with an 1800s london vibe). Don't starve is a game that you constantly have to be moving and working in with a lot of different meters to keep down; Sunless sea is more about Risk vs Reward - you can last for a decent while doing bottom feeder work and sticking close to the safe zones, but if you want to progress you have to balance what resources you have against what risks you're willing to take.

I've seen some posts around about a game where you can scavenge for stuff, really tough and it looked more like a survival RPG. Anyone know what that was called?

Can you be more specific? that's kind of vague

Haha yeah it is but I dont know how else to describe it. I've seen pictures of an inventory screen and there is an emphasis on scavenging. High risk high reward type deal.

Someone described it as a hobo simulator.

Fallout: New Vegas with various survival mods.

Neo Scavenger pops into my mind but it's more roguelike.

Which mod would be the survival highlight?

YES, that's the one. Heard a lot about this one recently.

Unturned

Singleplayer

Yeah Multiplayer I heard is pretty bad.