What do you think about Overwatch 2.0, Cred Forums?

What do you think about Overwatch 2.0, Cred Forums?

Did HighRez evolve gaming once again?

Rev up those shill reports!

>2.0

Just tell them we would pretty much prefer if they stopped doing these bootlegs and brought tribes back properly.

You mean Gigantic?

Yeah, it's pretty solid but got some shitty optimisation issues and bugs with the resolution.

At least it has deeper gameplay mechanics though.

Killed by W10 and the Windows store

They stopped being retarded though so it's available on all Windows platforms now.

Albeit it's through the Arc client.

This

So is it any fun?

It's better shooter than Overwatch but that isn't saying much.

Is this a serious game? Why would someone do this?

Wait, is paladins made by the guys who did tribes?

I had a lot of fun with Global Agenda back in the day.

This kind of looks like a generic overwatch clone though. Not really interested.

yes

yes and smite

They are both boring, casual, f2p quality games.
Paladins is free, so that's the one I'm gonna play when I'm in a mood for that.

played it, its allright but it has some issues
>balance is not is a bit shifted
>feels a bit clunky
>mounts

>Did HighRez evolve gaming
I see what you did there

I fucking love that M$ are so stupid they thought they could sell exclusive W10 games

I do QA for a living and asked them to play in the alpha for well over 6 months. Then forgot about it.

Now that I finally have access to the game, it is Windows 10 only, and honestly, I don't feel like "upgrading" my main gaming PC.

>Windows 10 only
Tell me you're joking.

They are really going to push this shit through huh

What is windows 10 only? Nothing mentioned in this thread is win 10 only.

>literally the post above mine
kay

Gigantic isn't windows 10 only. Hasn't been for a long time.

>overwatch with more spics, hue hues and worse matchmaking.
No thanks

They fucking kill tribes which was unique, had a high skill ceiling and was fun as fuck to make this shit overwatch clone? Fuck off highrez

and a white man get payed off of all of that

It doesn't matter, it will be remembered as "that cool looking game with the owlhusbando who had a ferret bro and was locked to win10"

>Not preferring Catgoblin machinegun spellcaster waifu
Disgusting.

It could be if you don't have overwatch or are tired of waiting for new content in it.

>All your matches till level 5 are against bots
WHY
To be honest it means like 5 matches or so but still,it's annoying

but user I can like both
AT THE SAME TIME

Played 1 match, no need to play more. It feels, looks and plays like a chinese bootleg of Overwatch, the heroes are typically shit and pretty much all designed around either 'lel so randumb' or just flat out rip offs.

It's bad and they should feel bad.

Not content to merely rip off other companies, Hi-rez also ripped off THEMSELVES

Just how blizzard ripped themselves off for HoS

HotS at least had the decency to MAKE NEW FUCKING ASSETS, though.

Someone should post this on their forums and shit

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of it, last i heard they were being praised for reuse of assets saving on budget so they could "make more fun characters"

If you are implying that the pic you posted is same assets you better see an eye and or brain doctor.

People already know, he's called grover, which is the same name as he has in smite. It's just a cross over character.

They literally just flipped the model and gave it an axe, friend.

>it's okay when blizzard does it

what's wrong with mounts? it makes the game flow a lot faster

But HoTS is literally a mashup game that has characters from every blizzard game.

That is literally an entirely different model with unique rigging and textures though

Incorrect, the same flow could be achieved by making better maps. Mounts are, and always will be, a cash shop vector.

i think it's a fun game and it's what i'll be playing during my off period of not playing overwatch out of boredom caused by how stale it can get

>literally an it's okay when blizzard does it post

So it's A-O-K for Nintendo to do it but not ok for blizzard?
Neck yourself.

good argument, you sure showed him

Neck yourself blizz shill

I'm not gonna waste my time trying to "argue" with a "ur le bliz shil" cunt.

>i have no further arguments

got it

I tried it and all bugs,issues,microtransactions and those fucking cards aside it's a good choice for someone who wants to play overwatch but doesn't wanna buy it

Whats wrong with the cards? I like the cards\items in this game, it makes it more interesting for me.

Better then Overshit
mad Overcuck detected

Hue detected.

>third worlder can't afford a proper game

yah you keep believing that i just inherited around 500k wealth from my uncle

rip uncle

Whats the problem with not spending money on sub par products?

It's not Overwatch 2.0, it's Overwatch but free to play and a bit more janky.
It's a perfectly fine alternative to Overwatch if you don't feel like paying the entry fee.

thx pal he was really nice man though

I can accept Paladins being fun, but better than Overwatch? lolno

>he said it anonymously on the internet, it must be true

ya i said but i dont really care if you believe or not

Problem with Giantic is you can only play it every 5th weekend and it has very small playerbase.

to each their own

Well that's cause it just got out of closed beta

Im having fun. I dont care about Paladins vs OW at all. Once you are adult you barely have time to play videogames, I kinda see it as a waste to spend 40 euros on something I will barely spend time on

I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll evolve now it's in open beta. Lots of work is needed with things like making sure the servers don't shit themselves and such, but it looks promising for a free Overwatch clone.

I like Hirez, but Paladin is literally Overwatch. They even have a short guy with a beard that builds turrets.

>it's okay when Blizzard does it!

I wish they'd just balance the gods in Smite.
I seriously fucking love this game, but it's so stupid right now

>buzzword without explanation
>passive aggressive personal attack against opposition

thank you for contributing, your $0.05 check from Hirez will clear shortly!

It objectively looks like a clunky version of Overwatch gameplay-wise. I also think it's odd that people gave Battleborn shit for their art direction when the environments in this game look like garbage too.
At least the character design is pretty good.

The game got a shit ton of flaws but it's still hella fun.

>Caring about HighRez after Tribes Ascend
fuck them

>constant threads about a f2p knockoff game
>each thread has plenty of replies
>one goes away another pops up instantly
>same company who spammed Cred Forums with tribes shit 24/7

Hello shitrez. You know you can just buy a banner.

Yeah man I feel you. Once I became an adult I stopped eating anything except Taco Bell and McDonald's. I mean, once you work for a living, it just feels so wasteful spending all that money on needlessly expensive food, you know? It really makes me feel so much more adult to consume a cheap, mass-produced facsimile of an actual food item. I hardly have time to eat as it is, so when I do get that precious time I definitely like to spend it consuming literal fucking garbage! Because I'm an adult!

nintendo do the same ?

dumb frogposter

with that logic wouldn't it be better to pay for a superior product instead of wasting your time girding on a free2play one?