>mr fat guy rollerblades
>ghost trapped in the arm of a dead guy takes control of revolver cat guy
>meowing revolver cat guy
>coke drinking smoking monkey
>autistic genius girl best programmer at 8yo
>little monkeys and frogs hidden all over the game
>skateboarding

but no, zombies are crossing the fucking line to this man

it's just too deep for you, brah! kojima is a genius!

I think in the broader scope he was talking about the fact it's a dumb as shit horde mode. Which takes the dimensions of insurgence and all elements of stealth that make Metal Gear even the faintest amount of unique and pisses it away.

Even when Monsters from Monster Hunters or the Apes from the Ape Escape games were used for bonus crossover missions it still maintained the series tagline of "Tactical Espionage Action".

Aren't skulls basically Zombies anyway?
Or at least, the soldiers when infected as they appear?

>flaming whales

All he said was he had nothing to do with it, which is completely true

>kojima disses MGSurvive
>says zombies have no place in metal gear
Source, you fucking faggot

also,
>mr fat guy rollerblades
was excellent and hilarious

Those over the top elements were side things. MGS 1 was about nuclear weapons and how nuclear technology is dangerous.
MGS 2 was about passing your knowledge to a new generation, about a men's legacy. Leaving something good for the future.
MGS 3 was about patriotism. Having the will to sacrifice yourself and others for a biggest cause.
MGS 4 was about dealing with your own death. The horrors of war and how that shaped Snake and others.

There is something more to mgs games than just giants mechas and nanomachines.

Survive has nothing so far. Its just zombies

You forgot Hot Coldman.

HOT COLDMAN!

>Survive has nothing so far. Its just zombies
MG Survive is about survival in the face of zombies.

black and blue
i don't get this image

with shitty animations

>but no, zombies are crossing the fucking line to this man

You fucking retards don't realize that zombies were never the main part of the series ever. Sure, you got those parasitic zombies in V but they weren't part of the entire main plot.

But throwing zombies in as part of the MG Survive game is fucking stupid

Little Bigman?

it's gold and white.

>Sure, you got those parasitic zombies in V but they weren't part of the entire main plot.

nigger you either stupid or baiting

you're lying

>Metal Gear is about Metal Gear

Ok stupid faggot.

wtf it was gold and white before and now it's black and blue

its gold and white you retard

>he thinks MGSV was about a Metal Gear

Ok stupid faggot.

not falling for this again

> what is lightning bouncing on reflective cloth

I think it looked kinda fun. I hope they have other enemies outside zombies though. Like maybe other soldiers that got trapped trying to fight over resources

What a stupid fucking normie-tier meme

"I sent someone a picture of a blue thing and told them it was white XD XDDD GOTEM"

>normie-tier meme
holy shit the irony

What?

It is black and blue

I was curious how far the thread would progress before we got to a reasonable rebuttal.

Yeah, essentially the problem is a lack of substance and self-control. Metal Gear Solid is best taken as a spy series with a small hint of the paranormal to give it an edge, the many attempts to integrate realism and TECHNOLOGY create an atmosphere that makes the occasional Fucking Weird element all the more stand out. Overdoing the Fucking Weird or making it the entire premise of the game is like repeating the same word over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, it starts to lose meaning.

It also isn't out yet

Yes, zombies are cliche'd as all hell compared to that entire list.

MG/MGS
>Appetizer: Political Thriller
>Main Course: Espionage/Stealth x Action Gameplay
>Dessert: Paranormal/Goofy Elements

MG Survive
>DUDE ZOMBIES LMAO

They could have done figuratively anything and Kojima would have called it shit. He just wants to see the franchise burn so people will stop talking to him about it.

kojima still retweets metal gear shit sometimes, and when they showed a few photos at tgs there was a box for the phantom pain in the office

he's fine with metal gear

He's fine with MG, MGS(olid), MGR, amd MGA. But I'm willing to bet OP's left testicle that he doesn't give a single fuck about survive and just wants the series to die now

Can we just accept this?

>food analogy
I know you did it on purpose, but stop.

>Senator motherfucking Armstrong
>Bad
You need to stop posting

>Gold and White fags are this delusional

>He fell for the Kojima is good meme

We all hate Kojima here, we just pretend he's a good writer to trick newfags like you.

Kojima is a hacc

I like this post.

>naked vegetable girl

Huh?

Save it, it's yours my friend!

>not knowing about the naked sniper lady in MGSV who is literally a vegetable
>she gets all of her nutrients through photosynthesis

It's about crafting items to lower your hunger meter while building a base with your co op friends to fight zombies. Minecraft has just as much in common with MGS as Survive does. There isn't even an overarching plot or actual characters.

I only needed it clearing up, but thanks

Minecraft: Story Mode has a better plot than MGSV.

Might actually be, but if you check the colors of the actual image anywhere it's slightly blue tinted white and light brown (gold)

>ghost trapped in the arm of a dead guy takes control of revolver cat guy
No thats wrong.

no its right, ocelot gets taken over by the ghost of liquid... liquid's ghost was trapped in his right arm, which ocelot had attached to his body after cyborg ninja cut his arm off

jesus fuck, did you even play the games at all?

wew lad he was merely pretending