strawpoll.me/11216542
strawpoll.me/11216545
strawpoll.me/11216548
strawpoll.me/11216552
strawpoll.me/11216556
youtube.com/watch?v=zWNAx-lvdZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lJkkUG7kxhE
youtube.com/watch?v=koZci_Z6k6Y
gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/
youtube.com/watch?v=8epS6k6tXRE
youtube.com/watch?v=JHFVqsp_PTM
imgur.com/a/2kk4q
imgur.com/a/zwJ8L
youtube.com/watch?v=1J6vEvMyb3c&list=PLj25xkGWNmvdCJkBU5udK5c8-keg0L24f&index=54
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jv1ticnf0
youtube.com/watch?v=_SP14S9zttw
youtube.com/watch?v=OjgbvrYGZyk
youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU
youtube.com/watch?v=EF5IIwyzUVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post 'em

Let's poll the people, shall we? What did you think of SoJ?

Case 1:
strawpoll.me/11216542

Case 2:
strawpoll.me/11216545

Case 3:
strawpoll.me/11216548

Case 4:
strawpoll.me/11216552

Case 5:
strawpoll.me/11216556

I love this pic so much

I love this one too, good taste

>there is someone who voted bad on cases 6-2, 6-3 and 6-5

Animations and models were amazing, this game seriously pushed 3ds to its limits. Hope on the next platform they get rid of anime cutscenes and just fully replace them with in-engine cinematics.

And damn Capcom, just port all the games on Steam already. Why you not follow SpikeChun

>Final Witch Trial
>That exposition load ending
>Layton cocksucking

It's shit. Fire Witch and, heck, even Monstrous was better.

While 6-3 has a lot of good parts, they really made Nick a spneless retard in that one.

I mean, when Nahyuta went "it was just a statue", what stopped Phoenix from saying:
>Nice THEORY
That's the kind of asspull explanation Nick would use himself, not a fucking prosecutor.

And even if he gives evidence that it WAS the statue, why the fuck Nick doesn't think one step BACK, when they discussed TWICE how Maya didn't make any footsteps, so her moving to the statue to put a robe on it would be impossible.

Nick could have ended the case right there. Instead, he just made silly faces and gave up like a bitch. He really lost his grip and his charms.

Why didn't Geiru just spell Uendo instead of Owen?

Because then the anagram wouldn't work

Why would she want the anagram to work? It only worked against her.

She is a fictional character and doesn't have her own will.

because this way Uendo actually believed he did it

Huh what's with the elder god tier? I thought that case was solid but not especially amazing. Just played the game last month.

>3-5 and I2-5 below 2-4

It doesen't feel right

A couple of questions: first, why did Lamiroir show up as ??? in the epilogue, and why do they tiptoe around what the secret is? We already know it's her and we already know she's both Apollo and Trucy's mom, since they outright, explicitly said it in AA4. And is that even going anywhere? They took the time to wrap up Apollo's arc for the most part, he had his big growth as a character, but NOPE, "Maybe it's time to tell them now?" Why even keep teasing? What could possibly come from him knowing who his mother is?

Also, I took a several hour break in between the last case because of work, so there's a few things that got lost in my short term memory: when did Jove Justice's name get brought up? Last I remember, Durkhe told you that he couldn't find his real name, only that people called him "Jangly;" but by the time the seance happened, you had his real name?

And I'm confused about the timeline of events. Inga killed Dhurke and stuffed him in the tomb, then Ga'ran stabbed Inga, left the knife in, walked with him to the tomb, then pulled the knife out and finished killing him all while dressed as Dhurke? Did she know Dhurke was dead and if so, how?

Also, when Maya channeled Dhurke, how did she leave for several days without Inga noticing?

>mfw want to like AA6 but absolutely hate the theme

I hate all over the top eastern inspired crap in video games. I was so glad to be out of that shit country in 6-2 but then that boring prosecutor had to appear.

>why did Lamiroir show up as ??? in the epilogue, and why do they tiptoe around what the secret is?
It was done for newcomers, so it won't spoil shit for them

Fuck them. You can't come into the sixth fucking game of a series and expect shit that was already established to be treated like a fucking spoiler.

I just finished the 1st case of Apollo Justice and it was awesome. Yet the internet shits on the game why? Just because Phoenix got replaced by a new lead? Even though so far Phoenix is this awesome smug asshole in this

Well everyone who played AA4 knows what's going on and everyone who didn't is compelled to play it. I don't see the downside.

Ema is literally perfect
I'm glad she is back.

Case 3 suffers from some incredibly poor pacing and many people found the ending unsatisfactory.
It's not a total dud by any means but it has flaws that drag it down.

That explanation makes no sense. You can't tease something that already happened. People who didn't play the other games are going to think, "Oh, a tease at some big secret, they'll probably reveal it next game," not "Oh, a tease at some big secret, it was probably revealed two games ago."

Lamiroir: my guess is that they'll be assholes and will make the reveal dramatic by featuring it in a case where she's either the victim or the defendant.

Jove: When Dhurke gives Apollo the picture at the start of case 5, he tells him he finally found out his real name, Jove Justice.

Timeline of events:
- Inga kidnaps Maya so that Phoenix will be forced to be Atishon's lawyer and claim the Founder's Orb from Archie Buff and so that he'll have a spirit medium ready once he has the orb;
- Dhurke finds out about Maya's kidnapping and goes to save her, gets shot by Inga;
- Dhurke dies and Maya channels him, escapes and goes to the US to meet Apollo;
- Inga stuffs Dhurke's body in the sarcophagus (he does notice Maya has escaped but since Phoenix can't know that he keeps playing along);
- Phoenix is unable to claim the orb, "Dhurke" tells Inga over the phone that he can't do anything to Maya and thus Inga switches over to threatening Dhurke over Amara;
- 2PM, Inga is waiting in the tomb for Dhurke's arrival;
- Ga'ran disguised as Dhurke is hiding over the sarcophagus and stabs Inga;
- she then stands in front of him so that she will appear as Dhurke in the Divination Seance in order to frame him since Inga can't see faces;
- Ga'ran leaves the tomb and disposes of the Dhurke disguise in the garden, Rayfa sees her as she's going back to the palace;
- 2:30PM, Amara (as Nayna) goes inside Inga's quarters, channels him, "Inga" thinks he had a nightmare and rushes to the tomb;
- once inside the tomb, Amara de-channels him and hides behind the curtains;
- 3PM, "Dhurke" arrives at the tomb, Amara uses the Magatama of Parting to separate him from Maya and ties her up;
- Amara channels Dhurke, smears his clothes with Inga's blood, grabs the murder weapon and goes to stand in front of his corpse;
- Ga'ran rushes in and "Dhurke" is caught in the act.

Can't recall if it's explained, but Ga'ran must've known Dhurke was dead. Maybe she opened the coffin and saw his body.

It's their loss. Better to leave them a little confused than completely aware of AA4's final twist.
And as I said, people who've been playing the games in chronological order know what's going on, they're not being punished in order to cater to newbies.

And she'll became a royalty very soon :^)

>Ga'ran leaves the tomb and disposes of the Dhurke disguise in the garden
Nope, she puts the clothes back on Dhurke's corpse

I'm not sure those are the same clothes since they don't have bullet holes in the Seance, but I guess it's a minor detail.

The Dhurke disguise wasn't disposed of in the garden, she stripped Dhurke's clothes, wore them for the murder and then redressed Dhurke's corpse

Most of the trial is super fun, with enjoyable witnesses and cool antics

If you're an autist who only thinks of the end in regards to quality of the case, that's your problem

>Ema with Sad Monk
She hates any prosecutor that isn't Edgeworth

You prove it pointing out that the body in the coffin has a bloodstain on the arm that can't come from the gunshots.

She's covered in blood, bullet holes would be obscured, especially through a dying man's eyes. The real question is where the fuck her boobs went. I guess the sling/sleeve sort of hides them, but it's still rather convenient that there's no trace of her chest at all

This track doesn't get enough praise
youtube.com/watch?v=zWNAx-lvdZI

>Not being familiar with the Japanese concept of "Tsundere"

Because the first case is by far the best case in the game you spaz

play the rest, then come back

Ema just has the hots for prosecutors. Even in 1-5, she was pretty enamoured with Edgeworth. In Europe, she learned how to be tsundere

youtube.com/watch?v=lJkkUG7kxhE
Thread theme

First case is best in the game. 3rd is arguably the worst in the series and the last case is the worst finale in the series

In the DLC case she admits she likes Edgeworth more than Phoenix.

Wait, I just realized that sequence of events makes no sense. Why is Inga waiting at 2pm in the tomb? The agreement was to wait at 3pm, wasn't it? And why would he be waiting at all? He knows Dhurke is dead. His entire plan for the Founder's Orb falls apart because Dhurke is now dead. Unless it's Ga'ran who stuffs Dhurke into the tomb and Inga never found out Dhurke had died? If you remember, he shot him four times, then freaked out and ran away before he collapsed. He would have known that it wasn't Dhurke who killed him at 2pm, since Dhurke was already dead.

The entire case only makes sense if Inga never realized Dhurke had died, but then the question becomes, how the hell did Ga'ran find out?

That tsundere argument is bullshit. She hates Klavier because he took part of Phoenix getting disbarred. And I'm pretty sure she isn't up for Nahyuta's 8 hour sermon bullshit either, not to mention he keeps trying to get her friends convicted of murder. The only prosecutor she likes is Edgeworth, and the only tsunderes are Rayfa and Betty

What is it about blonde lady knights that are so appealing?

>And why would he be waiting at all? He knows Dhurke is dead. His entire plan for the Founder's Orb falls apart because Dhurke is now dead.
Remember when Dhurke takes the phone from Phoenix and Inga freaks the fuck out when he realizes it's Dhurke? That's why he's there early, he can't believe that somehow this asshole is still alive even though he shot him point blank

He also ran away in fear from him as well.

SoJ ost is underrated already
youtube.com/watch?v=koZci_Z6k6Y

Inga shot Dhurke days before, not on the day of the hostage exchange. Then, he suddenly received a phone call from Dhurke and he was naturally shocked. When Dhurke says over the phone that he can't use Maya to threaten him, Inga realises exactly what's going on, but that doesn't mean they can't still do a hostage exchange. Despite Dhurke being dead, he was walking around and he knew that, so it's perfectly reasonable he'd think Dhurke had killed him.
As for why he's there at 2pm - why wouldn't he be? It makes perfect sense for him to want to be there early, he doesn't want to give Dhurke a chance to get there first and set up a trap or something

But he does know. He figures out he's being channeled when he speaks with him over the phone, but that doesn't change the fact that Dhurke has the orb he wants and he can still threaten him with Amara's life even though he's dead.

>Ema aged like wine
>Maya aged like milk

Why does Capcom hate Maya?

Maya looked great what do you mean?

I was so happy to see Ema back and getting to be the forensic investigator she always wanted to be.

I'm also glad they toned down the Snackoo thing so it's not her whole damn character anymore.

She was obviously depressed in 4.
Give her a break.

God damn Apollo has massive balls

>with Apollo gone, there's going to be more Athena

Ok why does everyone on Cred Forums hate Athena? I think she's great and loved her and Simon's backstory in DD

So, is there anyone who DIDN'T think that the Holy Mother would turn out to be Ami Fey?

I don't really know, I don't have a problem with her either. She's kind of lacking in character, but she still has more already than Apollo had at the end of AJ and now they've done wonders for Apollo, so it's not like they can't do the same for Athena.

Yeah, everyone. People DID expect her to appear though.

Saber clones.

Kinda upset we never got to meet Lady Keera. I thought Maya or Amara would channel her during the final case.

Rayfa is a tsundere. Betty is a tsundere. Ema is someone who hates Klav because he is an all round irritating person.
This is canon you know, nobody likes Klav in game except Trucy, and that's only as a musician. Phoenix needs to beat that out of her.

I keep seeing this. Why? Keera had nothing to do with the final case, and they were clearly building towards summoning the Holy Mother.

Yeah, everyone who isn't an idiot.

I want to know what the hell everyone was so excited about with the Founder's Orb; Archie Buff and Apollo both solved it, and it didn't do shit.

Because you're supposed to channel the holy mother after solving the riddle. Archie and Apollo couldn't do it. Whoever channels her will gain her spiritual power.

Nobody ever saw her face so they couldn't channel here.

Technically she did. Amara is a dead ringer for the Holy Mother.

Yeeaaah... funny how the story focused so much on the Founder's Orb showing the face of the Holy Mother, yet no one actually channeled her.

For whatever reason I was suspecting for a while that Ga'ran was a red herring and that the Holy Mother herself would be the final boss.

I swear, this series has some of the best milfs.

>with Apollo gone, there's going to be more Athena

Apollo and Phoenix both have balls of steel, whilst Athena is still almost breaking down under regular courtroom pressure. I feel like AA7 will reveal a new root cause of Athena's anxiety and resolve it to expand her character. I really liked her interactions with Simon in the fourth case, best part of the case by far

You see her true face when you solve the riddle of the Founder's Orb, that's why the Queen fails in the end

Rayfa was one of the few examples of a Tsundere done right. I loved having her as a companion in case 3, the dynamic between Rayfa and Phoenix was great. She seems to bring out his "dad" instincts often.

>that bit in the bazaar where her stomach growls and she tried to ignore it

Adorable.

Ignore this, quoted the wrong guy

I want to see Franziska trying to whip Adrian into shape to make her the perfect girlfriend. A von Karma demands perfection in all things!

It won't work

>Apollo gone
>more Athena

Not seeing the problem here.

It's amazing how they managed to make her constantly shit on Phoenix for the whole time and wishing for him to be sent on death row and yet all I could think about was how adorable she is.
When does she say that line?

I'd just love to see Adrian return to the series period.

Athena's never done a full trial without Phoenix or Apollo at the bench with her. She was having trouble with Payne until Phoenix stepped in.

>turning Celeste into her sister to remove the lesbian implications
Bravo A-1. I wonder how they'll deal with the Tres Bien owner and Aura if the anime ever reaches that point.

>"Maybe he had a nightmare about being married to the Queen"
>He says this in court in front of everyone, including the Queen
Apollo Savage

>I WANTED HER LOVE ME LIKE A BIG SISTER SIMON

And then they ramp up the homolust between Phoenix and Edgeworth

When she mocked him about his 'eventual' death, I got the vibe that she found herself growing increasingly attached to and admirable of him, but was trying to force herself to hate him so she wouldn't be upset when he got that death penalty. It is really cute.

I think Athena said that at the end of 5-1: Turnabout Countdown.

>the entire series lives on fujo fandom
>the most canonically gay characters are lesbians

Maya is for kidnapping!

>turning Celeste into her sister to remove the lesbian implications

What the fuck.

Wouldn't this just cause even more controversial implications?

She clearly didn't actually want him dead. Rayfa tells him a thousand times in day two how he can get his sentence commuted and that he should totally go do that.

or blackquill

but yeah she needs to git gud

>I WANTED HER LOVE ME LIKE A BIG SISTER SIMON
I almost want to see this, if only because it would be legitimately hilarious.
They also removed the dependency issues. After all, it would make sense for her to be obsessed with revenge if Celeste was her sister, no?

Fujos are weird in that they never want confirmation or actual canon gay men to happen. They enjoy implications and freedom ship whatever they want or come up with their own ideas.

As a homo that just wants to see hot dudes in relationships. it's frustrating to no end.

It was nice to see Apollo buckle the fuck down so he could protect Trucy's smile.

Blackquill was the only one who told her to git gud and tried to not spoonfeed her too much, Apollo and Phoenix were too 'nice' to do such a thing.

>That first person shot where Simon grabs her and shakes sense into her
I want more of that kind of thing

I did like the tag team dynamic Apollo and Athena had going on.

Now that Apollo's gone, Trucy should be Athena's assistant

>I did like the tag team dynamic Apollo and Athena had going on.
Them poking at each other was very funny to me

Athena a slut

I was glad to see how much focus Trucy got in that case compared to AJ and DD. Seeing her break down in tears like that just about broke my heart, and it was pretty implied her character arc isn't close to over yet.

I'm hoping AA7 will put a good focus on her and her estranged mother. Hopefully they can do it without killing Thalassa off.

Also, considering she'll likely be 18 by the time of the game's events, I can also see her trying to decide on her future, and just how much longer she plans to stay with Phoenix. That can go into a character arc for Phoenix as well, trying to cope with the idea of letting his daughter go out into the world on her own, like many parents fear.

The pearl one?

holy fuck ema is a womanlet

And even then she isn't the worst

Heh.

I was hoping we'd get more Trucy in the Alice dress.

>Hopefully they can do it without killing Thalassa off.

hehehe no

no parents are able to survive an AA game, ever

>Great Ace Attorney 2 announced

So should I finally give in and just got watch the translation of the first one on youtube now?

Where the fuck is Lana

if anything this makes the chance of the first one getting localized slightly higher, so I'd wait a bit

that said it's probably a vain hope

Executed

Vanished.

I need that pic of lewd Betty covered by Paul's message

On a journey of self-discovery along with Iris and Aura.

Sometimes it feels like they pushed it too hard. DD runs pretty smoothly 9 times out of 10 but SoJ can chug quite a bit in some parts

Is SoJ the first game to actually specify that Wright and co. are a criminal law office?

Turnabout for Tomorrow should be God Tier

I know that Ace Attorney hair makes no sense but that hair makes NO sense.

gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/

Yep, the lag was pretty awful at times, like Case 2's investigation. SoJ in general doesn't feel like a polished entry compared to previous entries imo.

It seems so weird to me that these games lag when they're basically character models over a static background but you can have full 3D adventure games that don't.

Well, these are some of the highest quality models available on 3DS, a notoriously weak system

Is the DLC available yet for hacked 3ds? I downloaded the .cia but when I select the DLC cases they say there's nothing on the SD card.

I've heard it's available via Freeshop

Is there any good official/concept art of Adrian? The AA wiki is letting me down.

there isn't really a whole lot

They're very detailed models/backgrounds is why

PLvsAA had the same thing

>That Yugioh Lotta

>Lotta Hart
Now that's a character I'm glad didn't return.

So, when is Apollo gonna impregnate Layfa?

Just got to case 5 in AAI2 just found out Justine is a MILF Anyone have that waifu tier list?

Is there a template for these? The image has some compression already so copying things and resaving it seems like a bad idea.

I don't want to give Capcom more jew-y ideas but they need costumes for the NPCs.

here

I love you.

He's gonna "teach her a lesson" after he finishes all that yak milking she made him do

>dat "Trucy's real smile is the best..." at the end of the trial

Phoenix and Thalassa need to hurry up.

I wouldn't be so concerned if it wasn't that AND Dhurke wanting him to marry her too.

who else is feeling another timeskip/"soft reboot" for AA7?

Well we did just finish a "trilogy" that potentially ended Apollo's arc.
Time for 3 Athena-based games.

Wait, did Inga actually cared for Rayfa?

Yeah but not to a point that redeemed his asshole character.

I kind of liked that, it's a nice bit of nuance to his character

Ga'ran, meanwhile, is fucking inexcusable

AA5 was an Athena game, so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=8epS6k6tXRE
Blunder of the century?

>all those Thought Routes

Glorious

Who is this Tristran Ogilvie?
I will never listen to him again.

IT WAS UDON DOUGH

Can't spell ignorant without IGN

Why is he so fucking tsundere?

His idea of social interaction stems purely from watching anime.

I want to marry Dhurke.

He's stuck between wanted to be a good father figure to Athena and wanting to tap that

>Phoenix/Apollo bench for the first time since 4-1

That shit felt so right

>mfw Phoenix mentioned that the "forced smile" quote means more to him than Apollo knows

Do Apollo and Athena even know about Mia?

He's very picky with food which leads to mood swings.
Only the finest noodles and japanese dishes everyday or nothing at all.

Considering nobody tells each other shit apparently, probably not.

Such a shame Mia hasn't been channeled since T&T.

He knows that tsunderes have a better chance at winning.

Considering Apollo hadn't even met Maya until this game, probably not. Nick is kind of retarded about keeping secrets. Lord only knows why, this is the kind of series where keeping secrets gets you killed. Trucy and Apollo are going to be introduced to their mother in a body bag.

Why didn't Dhurke tell Phoenix Maya was safe?

Like seriously run up to him in a recess or something as Maya

>AJ first case has Apollo and Phoenix at the defense bench and Apollo changing law office
>SoJ last case has Apollo and Phoenix at the defense bench and Apollo changing law office

Alot of Case 5 could've been avoided if Dhurke had just revealed he was already dead earlier.

She promised Dhurke not to say anything.

If they know about Maya, they know about Mia. Heck they consider Maya a legend for some reason

The truth would've hurt the revolution.

Telling Apollo and Nick doesn't mean telling Datz and the other rebels ASAP

Maybe

When you examine Charley in 6-2, Apollo mentions that Phoenix sometimes looks at him longingly

Apollo is a loud child, and he would've undoubtedly been forced to bring up the truth earlier in the case than it should have come up.
If he knew beforehand, the entire case could've been swayed or overtaken by Ga'ran much more easily, instead of when she was backed into a corner by it.

He wanted to tell him but couldn't bring himself to do it

But he told Apollo "you're going to find something out tomorrow that you might not like" [paraphrasing], so he was fully expecting Apollo to find out. Why not right then? Apollo didn't need to tell anyone that instant.

Did Amara know Dhurke was dead before he came into the tomb or did she find out after knocking him out when he walked in? Not even Ga'ran knew given her reaction to the news.

She had the Magatama of Parting. She had to know. And Ga'ran had to know too since she used his clothes to fool the dying Inga and put them back on his corpse.

Here's this list I shat up with poor photoshop skills.
Need to get off my ass and patch AAI2 already.

Ok yeah you're right. I was too focused on that one sequence of events rather than the whole picture.

I consider 6-4 to be better than 6-1

I enjoyed Peace's singing more than Wind's multiple personality disorder, especially once Owen appeared.
bucky cutest boy in the series though, with MIA-Gumshoe..

while Peace Love 'n' Understanding was nice, that case dragged for too long, considering that the mistery's solution was apparent already when there were still 3 cross-examinations to go.

>grind the buckwheat fresh
>roll the dough fresh
>boil the noodles fresh
>"H-he's blacked out!"
>this barely has anything to do with the case
>they flashed back to it like four times

What did Yamazaki mean by this?

You let flour udon dough sit for a while but not buckwheat soba dough. That's what the "resting" sign was about.

It's smart game design, they made a few flashbacks in this case to train the player's patience for the next case with its Maya-Rayfa flashback

I actually hope the next game completely switches up the cast. 50 years into the future. Technological advances have completely changed the face of Law. Artificial intelligence has experienced drastic progress. Cyberpunk Ace Attorney.

Ace Attorney X?

I get that, it would've be fine if they only flashed back to it before that revelation though.

I thought this. For the entire time they argued if it's the Founder's Orb or the Whatever Orb of Ami Fey, I thought "It's totally gonna turn out that it is the same orb and that Ami is the founder".

Nope.

Oh yeah?
They're the same height outside the courtroom too for some reason.

This game has an issue with flashbacks in general.

*Flashback to Maya telling Rayfa about duty*

I thought that at first, but then started to think Ami just received her powers from the orb and went on to found Kurain Village.

>It's totally gonna turn out that it is the same orb
But I admit thinking this.
The Crystal of Ami Fey thing was probably just bunch of bullshit.

It was the worst when they flashbacked to things that happened less than a paragraph's worth of text ago. No idea why they were so prevalent.

Morgan's genetics are the fucking worst
>Weak spiritual power
>First daughters were squibs
>Short at 5'1
>Third daughter has lots of spiritual power
>4'7 and flat as a board

It wouldn't have been so bad if the game didn't have to pause to load that sepia filter

Can someone remind me why did Simon go to such lenghts to protect her when she was little?

What would you rather the next game be?

>The Adventures of Horn Head in Khura'in
or
>The Adventures of the Wright Anything Agency without Apollo

He knew it would pay off in the long run in the form of free entry to poosy paradise.

He though she as a kid killed her own mother that was his mentor so he decided to take the fall

It's going to be both

DGS but in English

At least it's not as bad as gamexplains review

>The Adventures of the Wright Anything Agency without Apollo
This.

And a DLC case featuring Apollo and his Khura'in shenanigans

Although they probably won't bring Divination Seances back just for one case.

That's going a bit too far isn't it? Did he love Metis that much that he was willing to be executed to save her kid? Did he even have that much of an emotional connection with Athena?

I think it was implied that she put the robe on the statue beforehand.

Daily reminder that you can play Ace Attorney MULTIPLAYER at real time with other anons, especially now that a new and better client is released, and that a ripper hacked SoJ/DD/DGS to remove benches/backgrounds and thus be able to rip sprites much easier.

Yes I know, it's /vg/, but it's one of the most anti-circlejerk/namefag generals around

Aren't they pushing Athena/Simon quite a bit, what with the all first-person grab and all?
Will they be the first main character couple in AA?

What's the most satisfying moment in Ace Attorney?

For me, it's when Manfred did this pose for the first time.

>all those internal memes
This is almost Zero Escape tier, wew. Will check.

But she also held hands with apollo, they are clearly going for all the possible routes

We'll probably get a regular or DLC case using Apollo vs. Nahyuta in court, as a catchup for what they're doing, along with fanservice and re-using the divination seance gimmick.

We have all characters from trilogy and AJ. Most characters from AAI/AAI2. Most characters from DD. Many characters from DGS. Some characters from SoJ, which much more coming: imgur.com/a/2kk4q

Just finished last case. God damn I was waiting the whole time for Apollos dad to be channeled on the witness stand and testify, would've been nice to see him chat with Apollo.

>holding hands off-screen
vs
>specially animated emotional close-up

user...

All kinds of people play this.

He's a samurai, so he was completely loyal to his mentor. To him, protecting his mentor's daughter was his duty.

>Why would the defendant be there 7 hours after the murder?
>for
>removing evedense

It would be interesting to see how Nahyuta behaves. After all he has no reason to be an asshole now.

Didn't Athena use her disgusted animation when she asked if Apollo wanted to hold her hand?

Why was this in my Ace Attorney folder...?

The most complex mysteries, such as how a body found on train tracks can remain there for hours without being ran over by a train, can have the most simple solutions.

Holy shit the new client came out? Downloadan.

Well, not "quite".

There is a team of people working on an actual full fleshed new client that is a revolution compared to the current one, and that one is like 70% ready but still not quite yet.

A new client did come out and we are using it, we call it AO 1.8, but the new features are not much. The main one is being able to use all characters without the need for ini swapping which is huge.

It was pic related.
Apollo was basically about to faint because of the height and she was taking pity on him.

Some cases can get quite crazy, which is expected when you are playing with other Cred Forums pals.

So do you guys think 6-5 used spirit channeling better than 3-5, as far as the use of the concept in a murder case?

Get ready to see a lot of incompetent people messing up, so don't be afraid to mess up yourself, it is a forgiving game.

No, 3-5 was still its best execution. 6-5's 'wow' relies a lot on Dhurke having been dead all along

And honestly if you want to see all AA meme screencaps just go here: imgur.com/a/zwJ8L

There's AA porn at the end as incentive.

That's just Athena being a slut.

What game is this?

Ace Attorney Online
Basically roleplaying with Ace Attorney.

Check general: An Ace Attorney fangame made to be multiplayer. You join, pick a character, meet other anons, build the basic premise of a case (mostly evidence and give the person that picked detective time to build their testimony) then solve it, all ad lib.

It's interesting because you can play as a prosecutor, judge, witness, detective, etc, instead of just defense.

Don't do it. It's loaded with memes.

Like AA then? I welcome memes.

TWICE.

*farts* Oh... :3 *fart fart fart* OH! :3 *faaaaart (poop)* Yaaaahhhn..... ;3

They have a very casual relationship. The fact that neither of them got embarrassed or overly conscious at the idea of holding hands is proof enough of the lack of tension in their interactions.

Never actually played AAO but fucking Greg makes me lose my shit.

USER-SPAMMED memes.

Late to thread, but posting anyways

>tfw only go to /aog/ for the memes

What, i remember only when they went on the catwalk

Greg is one of AAO's greatest memes.

Next game will hopefully be Phoenix/Athena as dual protags with Apollo returning in the last case

GREG

How does a manhole lead to a house? Is the hole in the middle of the office where the toilet used to be?

This specific screencap is how the Greg meme started.

I want this just for a case where they both in a courtroom solve murder happened during their wedding.

In the officer you can se an open trapdoor with a ladder

I am confused: what should I do? Let it go and move on or not yielding and persist?

She asks him if he wants to hold hands when they have to get back to the ladder from the catwalk and he says yes.

>Layton 7 has female MC
>DRV3 has female MC
AA7 is next.

Both.

Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney

How would that even be possible?

she really has no shame

But can Athena (in all likelihood) be on par with this absolute qt?

I'm sure that she used the hand with the glove.

Yay!

Even her gloved hand has two bare fingers.

>last case
>have an option to press hard or press soft when questioning Rayfa
>pressing softly leads nowhere
>have to be mean to the qt who already feels like shit
It's not fair. Apollo is a huge meanie!

She already is: Lady Layton is a newborn with a wig

I immediately pressed hard because I knew she has a strong will and does not want mercy

t. your benevolence

b-but I just wanted to be nice to her

Fräulein Forehead, I presume?

Phoenix even says that he maybe pressed a bit TOO hard.

>It's an Apollo episode

>linking the thread to public when it's not complete yet
Have fun getting DMCA'd.

But the parts with Apollo were actually good this time around?

How do I read this?

The AAI2 thread was active for years before the completion and Capcon never did anything to it.

Does Capcom take down fan projects? They never did shit about AAI2

>it's a victim spelled out the defendant's name as they were dying episode

No. Nintendo does.

*Capcom

Where did this 'Simon is an otaku' meme come from? I don't remember he likes something otaku-ish.

Ace Attorney is too small-time for them.

They can talk all they want about it being a premiere series for them but when rubber meets road, I bet they don't actually do a lot to protect it as an IP in general (both in terms of keeping it valuable to their audience and to themselves through fanwork takedown).

At least Capcom USA doesn't.

>Athena was the most dismayed at Apollo leaving

Not him but I'm a bit sick of learning a new incredible twist about his past every fucking game.
Just how special are they going to make him?

Just once I want the judge to go "really? We're not using this"

In fact: Dahlia's name is to honor the first attempt of a Phoenix Wright Fan Translation,
and they added some reference to Phoenix Wrong's video in the HD Trilogy
It seems they have no problem with people translating when the game doesn't come to the west

>it's a fingerprints of the accused were found on the murder weapon episode
>it's a your defendant doesn't remember anything episode

Him acting like a samurai and using honorifics when he's a westerner in the localization. Makes him look like a huge weeb.

I think they gave AAI2 their approval. AAI2 is really well done, at times I forgot it was a fan translation. Badd's speech patter was way too different.

>it's a judge believes every word and theory the prosecution says episode
>it's a prosecution holds 10 hidden evidence shit from the court and reveals them when they're in trouble episode

Trilogy also includes a line where the Judge gives you a boot to the head

At this point fingerprints on a murder weapon should be used as evidence that a party is NOT guilty.

AA4 laid the groundwork and 6 filled in the gaps

Apollo's ties to the last case in 5 weren't really shocking, more they were completely contrived and didn't do much for him overall

The only thing that really disappointed me about that case was that it felt like they cut out something about Inga, like he was being framed or there was some secret reason he got killed rather than the coup plan like we were told. Literally who keeps a piece of paper saying they're planning to overthrow the entire government inside a safe? I felt like having the Rayfa stuff in there was a hint that he wasn't really a bad guy.

He doesn't even uses those honorifics in Japanese.

AAI2 was secretly a project done by capcom's translator.

>It's a "the autopsy was actually wrong episode"

>it's a "the body was moved from the real crime scene in a ridiculous manner" episode

Terran exists only so that the 5th case would be personal for the already established main characters instea of just Athena

Seriously this one irks me the most. How are these killers so smart. Some of them just do it when they're in the moment but they have rational thinking and come up with the most clever ideas of how to hide everything, move the body, etc. And why do the prosecutors always have all the info about the murder? Why are they trying to hide everything? Shouldn't finding the truth be of utmost importance to them since most prosecutors are good.

>since most prosecutors are good.
DARK
THE
LAW

6 out of the 8 prosecutors were in it to purely beat down the other side, not to find the truth. Klavier is the only one who started out nice, Edgeworth wasn't nice until AA2 on. The rest were evil or motivated by revenge until their life perspective changed/ or they were defeated once and for all.

I1-5 will always take the cake in this regard for how utterly ridiculous it was. I'm glad that it basically never happened in this game. It did in case 1, but it was just moved from a hallway into a nearby room so it was pretty believable.

>AA4 laid the groundwork and 6 filled in the gaps
More like they could come up with whatever plot twists they wanted to pull out of their asses because he was just a blank stale.
Not that I have anything against it per se, but it really feels like they went overboard with him.

If somewhere down the line games bring the characters from AAI2 I wish translators used their fan names. Both is highly unlikely, I know.

>And why do the prosecutors always have all the info about the murder? Why are they trying to hide everything?

I think it comes from the fact that the games are somewhat based on the Japanese courts.

>klavier started out nice
No he didn't, he really wanted to take down a legend, which is why he readily took his brothers warning without thinking about it.

I don't think that's quite accurate, he wanted to take down the legend BECAUSE he trusted his brother's warning and assumed phoenix was a forger from the start.

Guess it's time to replay 4 again

Posting best villain

dumb washed up star poster

Perhaps next game will have Athena face off Sebastian Debeste, now 50% less incompetent. Sebastian could have been Edgeworth's Apollo.

>it's a "the prosecution can physically harm you with no repercussions, but if you prove something too early then you get penalized" episode

They could've been done with him in DD if it weren't for Athena.
Clay was originally going to be Apollo's dad, but they dropped that for some reason.

>Phoenix presents forged evidence
>Gets disbarred
>Prosecution presents forged evidence
>Maybe get a penalty and a lecture from the judge

>complain he has no backstory in his own game
>they give him backstory
>keep complaining
You people...

prosecution dindu nothin. they good boys

The prosecution is supposed to be enraging the player, it's not realistic, true, but it's alright to me. Makes winning much more satisfying.

Resorting to the same old "fingerprints on the weapon" bullshit is just bad writing though. It's lazy as fuck.

>there will never be a Khura'inese character named Dihn'du Nuh'fen

I wonder which one would be a better twist
>they really didn't do anything
>they did something

How do I join Apollo's harem?

Just found out the soundtrack was composed by Iwadare, Toshihiko Horiyama (the composer from AJ) and some third guy.

>mfw the end of OST version of Mr. Reus's theme

Get in line, bud.

Aside from all the Nick and Edgeworth bantz, the DLC case was pretty lame 2bh

A
DRAGON
NEVER
YIELDS

I never had much success with flash cards, is DS emulation bearable? I need to get around to AAI2.

Just going to say I'm glad that after disappointing Zero Time Dilemma and Danganronpa 3 at least Ace Attorney got sequel worthy of its predecessors

DSTWO is the best choice of flashcard if you can find it. Bought it from reseller years ago but I heard they are really rare these days.

It ran perfectly on my acekard. Forgot what emulator I tried to use on my computer before I got the flash card, but it had slowdown.

Is it just me or the OST is slightly off? Almost all of the tracks are slightly different than the in-game ones, the more noticeable one I remember being Phoenix' Objection missing an instrument at 00:37-00:59. Maybe it's just the version I downloaded.

> Game is titled Phoenix Wright VERSUS Professor Layton
> Nick and Layton spend pretty much the whole game buddy-buddy and not at conflict like the trailers
> They only battle each other in court once at the very end only because Layton is pulling an Edgeworth and standing in for the prosecution just to be devil's advocate to Wright and not because Layton genuinely believes or has definitive proof Espella was the Great Witch

I mean, don't get me wrong, I still overall enjoyed AAvPL but that game had loads and loads of bullshit in the final hour.

>Wanting to fuck a Gramarye that isn't Trucy
>Wanting to spend even a minute around the shitstain that is Thalassa

Get out

All the AA games work fine with Desmume.
I actually got AAI2 to work on some old EZ Flash V card after some patching.

>Phoenix' Objection missing an instrument at 00:37-00:59
Noticed that too. It's a different instrument and also a bit quieter. I prefer the ingame version, but I think some of the OST tracks sound better.

>I think some of the OST tracks sound better
That new version of Athena's objection theme is goat.

Layton wasn't even being the devil's advocate. He already knew the truth and was leading Phoenix by the nose.

>no doujin of gar'an's "punishment" on rayfa showing it to be highly sexual

I want to be sexually punished by Rayfa

The way he reacted when he found out his "friend" died. They're secretly lovers but Apollo won't admit it.

Are you all women? Or do you fail for the yaoishit? Didn't you ever have a friend you loved as a brother? You people make me sick

What is the general consensus of her?

Posting the second most homosexual character in the series behind Juzo

Of course I have a friend that is like a brother to me, user. I just laid the bait and you took it line and sinker.

Ultimecia/10

it was hard to take her seriously with that spider hair

>Lotta was supposed to from Osaka in the original Japanese version
Guess that's why she's annoying as fuck

Pretty weak villain imo. The case was great despite her, not because of her.

Jokes on you, roach! I intended for you to lay a bait so I could protest against all the yaoi-shit surrrounding the series

It's funny because people from osaka are just more laid back compared to people from tokyo.

Literally being relaxed gives them the impression of being annoying to people from tokyo.

Who is up for a perfectly legal game of playing cards? I have grape juice.

>perfectly legal game
You sound like a lawyer or something.

What happened to Maya?

looked like a Pokemon Colosseum villain

Wish they made her design and demeanour a little more neutral so that she didn't give off "I'M THE CULPRIT" vibes for the whole case.
But I liked the close-up of her bust.

In 6-5 they explicitly state that the grape juice is literally just grape juice, the non-alcoholic variant.

I KNEW she reminded me of someone

That's exactly what I thought.
I loved Pokemon Colosseum. I thought it was pretty underrated.

>"one of the worst soundtracks"
>filler somehow becomes a big problem when it's not the 3rd case in the game
>too dumb to figure out the séances
>gets frustrated at dusting for prints

That was painful to watch.

That's just Sal Manella fantasising.

Prints were shit DESU
And some seances were bullshit, but AA always had moments like those
No one hits on the soundtrack though
youtube.com/watch?v=1J6vEvMyb3c&list=PLj25xkGWNmvdCJkBU5udK5c8-keg0L24f&index=54

Why did she allow us to press further if she could've had us executed right on the spot? Why even commit a murder herself if she could've ordered one of her subordinates? She did make the trial intense, but it didn't make any sense.

Jesus, how many times did they have to cut back to that damn speech she gave Rayfa?

All Maya did this game was get accused for murder.
Get kidnapped and cause Phoenix to help a bad guy AGAIN
And then outright lie in court, hide information when both Wright and Apollo were literally going to get executed.

Hopefully she stays in her village and gets locked in their, no one needs her ass around just to set people back.

honestly, dusting for prints felt like shit in this game. Applying the powder was laggy as fuck. Séances were cool though. He's not wrong about the soundtrack either. It's not bad but it lacks the oomph the best AA soundtracks have. Overall, the game was great though.

the review is shit but the soundtrack is weak and fingerprinting was awful

>post yfw you realized

She had to play it cool: there were already enough rebels to cause the revolution in the courtroom, not being fair to a certain degree would have got her murdered most likely
She couldn't do nothing before going out from that courtroom and when Apollo dethroned her it was too late

>Inga drank grape juice.

Could Kristophe have been involved with all this secret police bullshit, leading to a connection on how Apollo ended up as his trainee?

yfw

>two victims

>the soundtrack is weak

lol no
youtube.com/watch?v=_SP14S9zttw

I almost cried. Being forced to bring the news to light was heart wretching.

This was for when you point out the second victim, right? I was grinning at that point because that was a fucking cool twist

>it's a "video/sound recording has evidence of the true killer, but it's not shown until the very end of the case" episode

The fingerprinting was done better in the earlier games, but I don't see how anyone could have problems with it, aside maybe from the coffin because it was so huge.
Soundtrack was better than JfA and DD and that makes it good in my book.

apollo comes back because capcom can't change the status quo that much
>jurist system

JFA's soundtrack was garbage though and DD only had a few good tracks. SoJ is in the same boat: only a handful of new tracks were good, the best tracks were from AJ and they really dropped the ball on some of the arrangements from older games. I don't know how they managed to do it, but the new Turnabout Sisters theme got no reaction out of me even though it's one of my favorite themes in the series. At least Nahyuta's theme was good.

But he's short even by AA standards

Man, I wish they'd just make a new arrangement of the original Objection them for Phoenix instead of using the Trials and Tribulations one over and over again.

Found this little gem on the "wild mass guessing" page of the game's TVTropes entry. Basically what the troper wished for in SoJ.

Oh, and by "gem", I mean whatever the opposite of a gem is.

Just play it on your phone, m8.

Or maybe just make a new Objection theme like they used to in the first 4 games?

Probably has something to do with the fact the composer is the same for T&T, DD and SoJ. The original objection theme has also had several remixes already, more than T&T's actually

now this is autism

Whenever I go to a work's tvtropes page, I always avoid opening just the WMG page because 90% of it is invariably cringe fanfiction.

>SoJ is in the same boat: only a handful of new tracks were good
I don't think none of them are bad, although I admit the reminiscence theme from case 2 was a bit bland.
I guess I'm just easy to please.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjgbvrYGZyk
>they missed the part at 7:37 in the OST

The composer actually wanted to make a new one for DD but they told him to remix the old one. I guess that happened this time around too.

>SMT x PW

>TVtropes

>Form a plan against the legal system
>In prison
Never mind the fact Manfred Von Karma is undoubtedly dead by now.

Shit tier villain. Doesn't even have complex motives aside from 'hurr I'm evil'.

So Von Karma 2.0

I forgot what von Karma did again? But yeah, perhaps.

Von Karma had a completely autistic motive to act like he did, but he did have one.

"I want to rule" is not a motive now?

Source f am

>complex motives

Ace Attorney anime.

Episode 23 of the anime. It's the point in Farewell, my Turnabout where Maya briefly channels Mia, who then goes to tell Phoenix she saw the circus tent from where Maya's being held captive.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU

Edgey has been doing his job as Chief and has been weeding out all the prosecutors who are straight up evil.
It must be an incredibly easy job knowing these people.

Shit as a villian, fantastic as a character.
She was a riot to watch in court, her design change was unexpected, and her bullshit was entertaining.
Her design was stupid though, just making her a dark haired amara would've been fine instead of the Sailor Moon motw haircut.

Kind of makes me wonder what made him pick Nahyuta for the Japanifornia cases considering he comes from a country that relies on magic pool to convict the accused.

He already made a name for himself in various countries

So currently Apollo is fucking Rayfa in the palace Since queen is arrested and dad is a total bro whose okay with it right?

He's saving himself for Trucy

6-5's ending would have been perfect if they played Apollo's original cornered theme at the end like 3-5

I'm gonna miss you little buddy, please at least be a guest next game

>Maya aged like milk

Literally all she did was grow taller and put on lip gloss. If it weren't for the lip gloss, she'd look no different.

Everyone loves Nick. I want to touch his hair.

Worst and least logical ship, they barely said a word to each other in the game.

Well during the last trial Horn Head did a lot of encouraging talk to her

Pearly is so cute.

> ten witnesses

But Nick's the dragon.

In Japan, anyway.

I'm pretty sure Rayfa is still at her shitty temple asking for donations

It kind of pissed me off how superfluous Nick was in that game. I mean, really, the only reason Layton couldn't handle everything by himself was simply because he couldn't be in two places at once. He was always more competent than Nick, always had all the answers and was generally better in every way. Nick just felt like an extra.

I hope you guys are ready for:

-Therapy
-Tumblr tier gender identities
-Weebquill smarm
-M-I-C-R-O-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-O-N-S
-Probably a father or stepfather figure, or a friend
-Return of the incompetent lawyer trio from I.M. Meen's academy for incompetent lawyers.

for Ace Attorney 7

I'm ready for my waifu and gumshoe desu, gonna be good

Junie as Judge/Athenassistant please
Although now that someone's mentioned it, I'd be cool with Athena Trucy combo. Though Phoenix Trucy would be even better but they might start forcing Maya again.

Rayfa wants to marry Nick!

Unfortunately, Nick's only love is TRUTH.

Nahyuta is good at his job, he did so much research on Rakugou he became a master overnight. I don't think he withheld information that often either, usually he just completely spun the defense's words around or pointed out a new flaw from their new counterpoints.

Can we agree he's a great character?

>Tumblr tier gender identities
Why should we get such a thing though?

Butz No.2 He was perfect.

Because the localizer for the Ace Attorney games is an SJW.

wtf I hate AA now

It bothers me that they had her turn into Maleficent and prosecute the case right at the start of the Case 5 trial.

That just made it way too obvious imo. They should have been a lot more subtle in terms of who the real villain was. In terms of tropes, she's kind of like a Damon Gant or Diplomatic Immunitree sort of villain, but without any kind of subtlety, which imo makes her very weak overall. Admittedly, she does have the player hopelessly floundering on the ropes for the first half of the case.

How so? Never noticed any tumblr-tier stuff so far.

>we didn't get that for 7 fucking games but randomly would get it now

fuck off, newfag

Athena cases always have some weird gender shit going on.

"Microaggressions"

Also, she once mentioned how she wanted to have that one muscled French chef referred to as "she". So she's a proponent of the whole "gender identity" thing.

But it's mostly played for comedic effect, something actual tumblrinas would be triggered at

>Some innocuous comment
>8 of the 10 witnesses react
wew imagine if that shit gave penalties

As long as it's played for laughs I don't mind at all. Also, Robin really didn't have any real gender issues.
To me referring to the chef as "she" only makes it more hilarious because of the guy's appearance.

It was obvious she was the villain as soon as they started to talk about "Ga'ran regime".

Trust the Athenafags to roll out with the shitposting.

I sure hate how they localized Robin pretending to be a boy in the western version.

What, she wasn't? I thought her parents put her up to it or whatever.

it was about saying "she" to the campy maid persona, armstrong was a transvestite, not transgender

I was being sarcastic.

I think that user was being sarcastic.

I suspected there was something up with her before as well, but there's a difference between making a character hint at evil intent and making a character change costumes to turn into some spider-haired, malevolent looking witch. To compare with Gant, I suspected Gant from the start in Case 1-5 but it was still fun to see the plot develop and Gant gradually reveal his malice.

>tfw I fell for Amana's bait and thought Ga'ran was a red herring
fuck

Didn't Armstrong outright told the judge or someone else to call him a fair maiden or something like that? That's what I remember.

> think Conchita Wurst. Jean’s drag persona, which I have dubbed “Campy French Maiden Jean”, is all we ever see during the investigation segments, but in court, he identifies himself as a man to the judge when he is asked what gender he is.

Why would this be an issue though? It was a quite funny moment. I swear sometimes people who constantly complain about SJW pandering for every single thing are worse than the actual SJWs.

It's not an issue, it was funny as shit.

I would have been so damn mad.

BRIDE MATERIAL

I wonder if she really is a SJW or just wants to be considerate and not trigger them.

Robin was cute, though. And at the end of the day, isn't that what truly matters?

They did sometimes call Armstrong "she" in that case, at least in Trilogy.

Even if that were true, she left the merciless Rayfa chest bullying completely intact so she's able to separate her beliefs from her work.

youtube.com/watch?v=EF5IIwyzUVo
>Apollo joins the revolution with Nahyuta in the bad ending
A dragon never yields.

Why is Nahyuta such an asshole to Apollo even when he has no reason to be? In case 2 he was in the States/Japan so he didn't have to pretend to hate all lawyers, it's not like Ga'ran was constantly watching him or anything.
I can only conclude that's his natural personality.

Because Apollo's the resident punching bag now that Nick's too respected.

>it's not like Ga'ran was constantly watching him or anything

Probably the same reason as with Edgeworth and Wright.
He probably couldn't handle his past with nothing but being an asshole to everyone.

>your client's fingerprints are on the weapon
>there's a gap in your client's memory
>the victim wrote your client's name in blood
>the body was moved
>the witness is lying merely to cover up the goofy shit they were doing at the time of the incident
>this piece of evidence directly conflicts with the basis of the prosecution's case but won't be presented for 9 more testimonies
>the autopsy report has been updated
>the victim died instantly but it's ignored by the prosecution for as long as possible
>the killer wore a convenient disguise
>the prosecution just so happened to withhold three pieces of evidence until it was time to blow your theory the fuck out
>some vital clue is wildly misenterperated by everyone involved
>someone who isn't the killer is claiming to be the killer, bonus points if it's your client
>its the dark age of the law
>the witness is insufferable and casually pressing them just makes it worse
>you're given the option to just give up and go home as if there's any reason to ever pick this option
>you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your client did not kill anyone halfway through the case

To be honest Sad Monk and Apollo don't even feel like brothers to me, Nahyuta's goal for the entire game is to protect Rayfa and Amara, the little sister and the mother he probably doesn't even know that well.

I don't understand how he could be willing to sacrifice his father and his adoptive brother whom he literally grew up alongside because of some threats.

Seeing Apollo reminds him how his sister is being held at ransom at all times, and Apollo unintentionally escaped from the same kind of situation he's in now.
Apollo has no idea how fucked things are, but if Nahyuta told him anything the balance of revolution would tip in Khura'ain and shit would go south fast. Ga'ran shot her own sister just to buy some time after all, she's nuts.

Armie Buff a cute. CUTE!

>there's a gap in your client's memory
They did this in 6-3 and in 6-5 I was like "not this shit again".

>Ga'ran is suddenly at the prosecutor's bench
>guards huddle around her as she's getting ready
>pops back out looking like the queen of Hades

>tfw you get why it happened in 6-5

Microagressions is a psychological term has existed long before tumblr and Athena is a psychologist.

I don't think I'm able to replay the first half of 6-5 anytime soon.

A dragon never yields

At first I thought it was because he died at that point, not several days before

>you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that your client did not kill anyone halfway through the case
I might remember wrong and I sure as hell don't remember any details, but in AA6 the prosecution at least tried to explain how your client could've commited the crime anyway. Honestly one of the things I really liked about AA6 is how polished and "proof-read" the cases were. While 6-5 might have been more convoluted than, for example, a clusterfuck case 3-5, it was alot more fun to untangle than some of the bullshit we were presented with in the trilogy.

>DLC case
>phoenix accuses edgeworth of not knowing about flowers because he's never given any since he's never loved anybody
And they said Apollo is the savage attorney

God damn, Nick

>because he's never given any
Who is Oldbag?

I love Nick. I want to give him flowers.

Will Pearl's ship ever come true?

Is Turnabout Revolution longer than Rise from the Ashes?

She decided that it was time to let it go and move on. You should do the same, user.

>yfw 2 fucking victims

Trucy's double ahoge looks like a smaller version of Apollo's horns here.

It has to be

If the series ever stops being Asexual Attorney

Multiple personalities is shitty, hack writing.

I beat AAI2 and having played it after DD and SoJ I have to say those 2 share similarities with AAI2. Why you recycling concepts, Yamazaki?

>Cyberpunk Ace Attorney.
Elijah Bailey: Ace Detective FUCKING WHEN?

>Dhurke's been dead for 3 fucking days.
>the jumpscare of Inga shooting him.
>Amara suddenly getting shot in the middle of a sentence
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, 6-5 was so tense.

Considering it has two separate cases, I'd say so

>mfw Geiru's "balloons" were literally balloons

I was hoping they were going to do that.

>mfw they show a character being killed on screen, animated and all, and it had to be Dhurke

that's kinda the point

The worst offender is case 1-3.
You proves motherfucking Will Powers was Fucking DRUGGED AND ASLEEP at the time of the murder during the second trial. Why the fuck must Wright still have to find the culprit? That's prosecution, not defense.

Do you think he was disappointed?

given not received desu

based nick putting edgy-poo in his place

Even the judge roasts Edgeworth for not knowing love.

God fucking damn Nick. That's why he's the top dog around these parts.

That being said, considering Nick hasn't been in a relationship since he was in college, I'm not sure he has any right to talk.

>The power of love gave Sorin strength!
>Wright, that's some soap opera bullshit, this is the court of law.
>Judge: No, Edgeworth believe in love. Point taken, Wright.
DLC case was fun

How do you guys have the DLC case already?

Because they're pirating faggots. It's their fault we didn't get DGS or AAI2.

Jurist system had to be revoked anyway. Apollo isn't that important that he needs to come back like PW is, who is the anchor for every returning character and all future orphans. He'll probably get a case though.

Wright Anything Agency:
>Criminal Defense Law Firm
>Talent Agency
>Orphanage

Well, it's still one more than Edgeworth.

That would be awesome.

You forgot teenage harem.

As soon as the breakdown started I called it. Probably should have called it way sooner.
Flat Geiru is olev and did nothing wrong

Rude. Nick only gives his orphans homes, employment and guidance.

None of them likes him that way, Nick is just papa material.

>The truth is revealed and Trucy and Polly are reunited with their mother.
>Nick smiles from a distance and wonders if he has any place in their lives anymore.
>Trucy decides to stay with her mom for a while and is leaving Nick's care, but she promises to come back soon.
>Because, after all, Nick is her Daddy!

>Archie Buff being a serial relic thief
>Minister Inga being a decent father and kind to Maya during her imprisonment

Does anyone else feel like those were dropped plot points?

Not really any more dropped than Frank Sawhit being a serial burglar or the Phantom being part of an international criminal organization. They're just character background, not everything has to lead to something.

Also according to Rayfa Inga was really nice to her.

>That flash back scene that shows Inga shooting Dhurke then running away like a pussy

Why does capcom hate big tits?

Mia: killed
April may: Criminal
That one flight attendant: murderer
Aura Blackquill: kidnapper
Balloon girl: Murderer
Queen garan: Genocidal dictator
Marvin Grossberg: Hemorrhoids

But those were just balloons.

Archie's dead and the police have the relics, so there's nothing more to do there

They know flat is justice.

Because they recognize the superiority of the DFC

Who should Nick marry?

exactly, balloon girl was flat as a board, and that deflated my boner

>The anime replaced Lotta in 2-4 with Larry, moving her to 2-2 instead, and outright ignored 2-1

It made more sense for Larry to be in 2-4 actually, given the ties to Nick and Edgey.

Also if you shipped Lotta Heart and Larry Butz that'd be Lotta Butz

But Lotta was always in 2-2

new thread yes

I wonder if Armie knew her father was a criminal.

Is it me or is this game a lot more lewder than the others?

Also
>all dat incest ship teasing

How deep into Trucy will Apollo be until Wright finally says something?

Probably not. At least he restored the relics and returned them

Plumed Punisher

cute toes