Holy fuck, why didnt this get more attention? Its really fucking good

holy fuck, why didnt this get more attention? Its really fucking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

outofprintarchive.com/articles/reviews/Dreamcast/JojosBizarreAdventure-DreamcastMagazine7-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HaGkk60kcjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HIh-wFhYEUc
youtube.com/watch?v=juVe7htxf-U
youtube.com/watch?v=oMGS--qe15I
youtube.com/watch?v=YgzPJmEmadk#t=2m47s
pastebin.com/Eh5C3ENT
pastebin.com/ynwynZ6v
youtu.be/EkbRxzp7T9M
youtube.com/watch?v=M30Y0mF2TEo
youtube.com/watch?v=vEy7qwUR3mU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRdA3pxY5MctEsyBjL1M7l8mVSPYmbSoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem
change.org/p/namco-bandai-games-america-release-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven-on-pc-steam
pastebin.com/fnJyWvE6
pastebin.com/rMZxRFS2
pastebin.com/2DsiaZLy
bato.to/reader#8f65dd7b4111c784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one actually read or reads JJBA.

Because it's a fighting game that isn't Street Fighter.

Because the series didn't have enough memes at the time for anime-only fags to spam to death

It was 1999, nobody had heard of JoJo back then

My buddies and I got an emulator and would meet up and play the shit out of it.
Anyone who chose pet shop was punched in the dick for being a faggot.

It's just covers part 3, rather than all of JoJo

ASB2 fucking when!?

Never, they went the Tenkaichi way with Eyes of Heaven

Hopefully never unless they get a competent team to design the system and relegate CyberConnect2 to the art department.

Eyes of Heaven was pure shit..

I'd rather have ASB with 60fps and all dlcs remastered for ps4

when I came here Cred Forums, it was around 2012
nobody knows Jojo existance

>Cred Forums
>not knowing about jojo
Err. Not to burst your bubble but what about all that ZA WARUDO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE memes?
THAT shit is definitely pre-2012

People just had no idea what to make of the game.

outofprintarchive.com/articles/reviews/Dreamcast/JojosBizarreAdventure-DreamcastMagazine7-1.html

youtube.com/watch?v=HaGkk60kcjQ

as far as fighting games go, it's alright.
but capcom made many other much better fighting games during that time.

>Forced to buy a ps3 for ASB
>No PS4 port and No Vita port like Jump Stars
>No PC port either
Fuku yu, Bamco

they only know ZA WARUDO and shit
nobody actually knows story or characters

youtube.com/watch?v=HIh-wFhYEUc
review from when it came out, different times

>Jojo's Biz

>Reviews back then
Every game is awesome guys, so fucking cool
>Reviews Now
Every game is shit because it doesn't pander to my son's mother, I hate videogames

>The characters are stupid
>The story is stupid
>Super Nintendo graphics
>Capcom ripping off himself
Is that guy fucking serious

>as they make their way around the world, looking for some sort of big bad-guy so they can beat him up a bit... just for a laugh.
Reads like a fucking Kotaku article. Games journalism really did always suck.

Because:
>it's a broken mess
>no-one in the West gave a shit about JoJo's at that point
>3S came out the same year as Heritage for the Future

The characters and story are stupid though.

CPS-2 > CPS-3

I bet if they had a shotgun you'd give the game a 10/10.

Reviews then:
"This game is awesome! It has realistic graphics and it has guns and blood and cussing!"
"This game sucks! The graphics aren't realistic and there's no blood or guns or cussing!"

Reviews now:
"This game is awesome. I'm too busy signing a check to tell you what I liked about it but trust me it's good."
"This game sucks. And I'm not just saying that because the developers wouldn't give me a review copy."

Woah what a sick burn. Could this be AN ENEMY STAND WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY xD

Dear god that is a painful read.

I hate the west's unspoken feeling about needing to be sassy about absolutely everything.

It's a great Jojo game but not really the best fighting game.

This.
I remember making a Jojo thread on Cred Forums about part2 some years back. got almost no replies and alot of shit because people said the drawings looked like shit (The OP was a page of Part 2)

I also made a Shaman King Hana and Drifters threads when they had a few chapters and nobody gave a fuck. that's when I realized that Cred Forums only cares about the hot stuff of the season/moeblobs or popular things.

Even made a Shingeki no Kyojin thread when it had like 10 chapters and nobody gave a fuck, and now there are daily threads.

I probably sound hipster as fuck but the point of this blogposts is that Cred Forums and to an extent. Cred Forums and the internet barely actually cared about Jojo back in the day

I had to join a forum to discuss Jojo when I was reading part 5, and even made some threads to try to get Cred Forums to play Heritage for the Future on GGPO.

Shadow Dio is OP

I also remember going to Cred Forums to get signs for a petition to release the Phantom Blood movie
youtube.com/watch?v=juVe7htxf-U

good times

Now that I think about it, is Hol Horse the only stand user with a gun-related stand?

Yeah Mista had the Sex Pistols, but they required Guido to have a gun already on hand.

it wasn't a meme back then

Manhatten Transfer was a sniping stand, right? Been forever since I read part 6.

>Shaman King Hana
WHAT'S THAT

There's that one guy in part 6 with a sniper

For an obscure fighting game about a series nobody had heard of it got quite a bit of attention, though.

Mostly because it's fucking good.

The sniper wasn't a stand, but he had a stand that would redirect the bullets, and it was basically a satellite.
Araki isn't really creative with gun stands.

It's terribly unbalanced and Jojo didn't have the meme status it did back then

There's only so many ways to do stands that are any object.

That's like complaining that there was only one stand that was literally a sword.

Iggy and Petshop

HOW THE FUCK DOES KING CRIMSON WORK

Fucking this
EoH was such a letdown as a game. Fanservice was great but a fixed ASB would've not only been easier, but better

He could have teched out of that at about 80% couldn't he?

You ever see that episode of Futurama with the Harlem Globetrotters? It's like that.

sequel of Shaman King. with the son of Yoh and Anna , Hana, as the main protagonists.

Some of the God8 (past shaman kings) disagree with Hao and his ways so a tourney (The Flower of Maize) is held. each member of the God8 make a team to represent them, since they would destroy the world if they fought eachother. The winner of the tournament gets their god to be Shaman King.

Hao, as a good uncle, picks Hana and some others (Ren Tao son, etc) to represent him so he can keep his spot.

the girl in the picture is Silver's daughter and Hana's fiance. last time I checked it was put on Hiatus because the magazine were it was serialized disappeared

Damn, I missed it. I liked Shaman King a lot. I have to get into it. Shame about the hiatus.

I think it's a mixup at that point, probably

He can see into the future by about ten seconds
He can 'skip' time, where he is completely removed from the actions of the next ten seconds and nobody else knows what happened in that time
Nothing effects him during these ten seconds, and he can move around freely while everything else goes along the course they would have normally
He can't actually manipulate anything during this time, but he can set up traps using his own body and anything that he would have done happens anyway, such as when he impales Narancia

Shadow DIO is alright but a scrub compared to Kayk and Pet Shop (although Pet shop does take some execution to get the broken shit)

>he can't actually manipulate anything during this time
Hoe did he kill Narnia then?

>a scrub compared to Kayk
Kakyon? which one? there were 3 in the game IIRC. I never had problems with any of them. (not like there were many players anyway)

and yeah, Pet Shop was just insane, but it was kind of an inside rule to never pick him in GGPO, we all knew it just wasn't fun.

King Crimson erases time. He's the only one who can see this time period he erases and can't damage anyone or be damaged during it. No one remembers what happens in this time period and appear where they would be ten seconds later. I tried to draw a shitty diagram to explain it.

Just imagine it as him cutting a chunk out of a movie every time he activates his ability.

after playing hftf and king of fighters, i can't go back to asb
it's so clunky and hard to get into

This is the dumbest meme
How do people not understand it

Here, I think of it a little like the underpants gnomes from south park, except his stand makes their plan work.
1. Collect underpants
2. ?????
3. Profit
His stand lets him predict what is going to happen in the profit step, where the one profiting is always king crimson, and can erase segments of time in the slight future, so he can pretty much remove the part of timeline where the ????? step happens so that the list now looks like
1.Collect underpants
3. Profit
And it just works, with everyone other than king crimson and its user confused suffer a time skip, and end up confused as fuck as to how he profited off collecting underpants, because to them, they time jumped past step 2, like what happens in futurama

You made the thread on the wrong board at the wrong time, in 2004 Jojo was pretty popular in Cred Forums, they posted gifs of the OVA and linked to bits of the OVA posted in /f/ and deadfrog torrent of it.

>Take the general gameplay and ideas from Heritage To The Future
>Give that blueprint to Arc System Works to make an up-to-date version, smoothly animated sequel of it
>With most of the significant Stand users from each part
>Poll the fans for their favorite characters and Stands from each part so that minor fan-favorites like Ringo Roadagain can get a chance to shine
>License out some of the music from the anime so we can get badass songs like youtube.com/watch?v=oMGS--qe15I instead of the generic literally-who music that ASB and EOH had
Please make this happen God

Depends on if the rat from part 4 counts

I never really liked the OVA or the Stands to be honest, when I got into Jojo a long time ago, the summary I saw was something along the lines of: An horror, action adventure story about a family that fighting zombies and vampires.

Part 1 and 2 are my favorites for this reason and I wanted to discuss them on Cred Forums. I also liked the other parts but not as much. I got sad when the Hamon was removed and the reason I like Part 7 the most out of 3,4,5 and 6 is because the Spin reminds me of the Hamon, so many uses and gimmicks

Because those are the actions that Diavolo would have taken had he not skipped time

no can do, stars don't align that often

>How do people not understand it
that one scene where zippers bumps into his future self

Epitaph

What's the point of erasing a chunk of time when everyone appears on C anyway?

Bullet leaves gun. This is A. Bullet hits King Crimson's stand user. This is B. Bullet hits wall. This is C.

King Crimson erases B so that the bullet never hits him. Erasing time also creates a disorienting effect which King Crimson exploits by immediately attacking after he activates his ability.

Tommy Tallarico is a great musician, but his game reviews were all terrible.

But King Crimson should still have a gaping wound where the bullet entered wouldn't he?

That's the 'official' explanation for it.
The actually logical, sense making explanation is that KC and it's user can take a completely different course of action within that missing time, but the actions he *would* have taken had he not used his power still occur.

Not if he used Epitaph first

The bullet never entered him. Anything that happened during B no longer exists.

Yeah but all that's irrelevant, the relevant part is that for a couple of years Jojo was big on Cred Forums , you didnt get to see it and are spreading wrong information.

For some reason I forget a little detail about how KC works every time until I see another post explaining it. This is really nice and succinct.
I can't help but wonder how he gave Bruno epitaph though.

Very high learning curve, many broken bullshit characters to try to deal with (Pet Shop - SSS, Vanilla Ice - SS, Kakyoin - SS), tons of annoying as shit characters like Mariah, Hol Horse, Alessi. Tons of solid as shit characters like Jotaro, DIO, Polnareff, and Avdol. You basically played one of those or didn't play at all.

Also tandems are hard as fuck to learn and there aren't many resources

no because the bullet entering him was skipped over.

think of it as editing a film a reel. if you cut out the shots of the guy getting shot. all the viewer (i.e: everyone not Diavolo) sees is the gun fire, and the bullet immediately embed in the wall. except doing so instantly changes the rest of the movie (the future) to remove anything to do with him getting hit by the bullet

King Crimson is just an overly complicated The World

This would be the most expensive Jojo's game to date, would take forever to complete, and no one would buy it. Also, even ASW isnt keen on 2d anymore.

How the fuck does GER work? Or Ballbreakee? Or Tusk Act 4?

It's like if dio only used the world to walk behind people, unfreeze time then attack

>This would be the most expensive Jojo's game to date, would take forever to complete, and no one would buy it
No shit, it's a dream game not a design proposal. Anybody with a brain cell in their skull knows that Jojo will never be profitable enough to actually get a decent video game tie in. Heritage To The Future was a fluke.

But does this game have Jojo references?

>GER
no idea, something about zeroes

>Ballbreaker, Tusk Act 4
They ignore dimensional differences, Ballbreaker ages the target when in contact and Tusk pins the target down in one spot forever spinning

Ok, how about Pucchi's stands?

>How the fuck does GER work?
anything that exists can be made to no longer exist. even abstract concepts
>Ballbreakee
I don't even remember what that is
>Tusk Act 4
can ignore all defensive abilities, even dimensional ones, in order to land a guaranteed fatal blow

Ballbreaker is Gyro's final stando.

Whitesnake extracts two discs from targets, a memory disc and a stand disc which can then be inserted to anybody else

C-Moon, pretty sure there's a page illustrating how it manipulates gravity

Made in Heaven, accelerates everything except living things

This. Jojofags are the Steven Unifaggots of anime.

All I know about SU is that the green one is the best one and she apparently should be the love interest in some people's opinion.

For some reason that's really sad. It's probably the "Now I can't draw manga anymore" bit. I'm not sure why it's so sad though.
Oh and of course the whole not knowing why he's dying part.

He gets better.

Yeah, that was definitely one of the more depressing deaths in Jojo. He dies without a fight, I was teary-eyed reading it in the manga.

It does to everyone else but to Diavolo himself he's completely immune to whatver happened in that time.

I fell for this

Whitesnake let's Pucci take people's memories and Stands from them in the form of discs, and put them in other people.

C-Moon reversed gravity around him in a 3km radius, so anyone within 3km of Pucci would fall away from him.

Made in Heaven makes time speed up except for living beings.

GER basically is "He rewinds time instantly to a set point with limitless possibilities" but they say "He resets it to 0 so anything can happen" or some shit like that.

Meaning if he chooses he can keep a event looping permanently but it always has a different outcome that then results in it resetting.

They all get better.

kek, never saw that one before

I still don't understand what happened to Johnny

You realize that your post is more of a spoiler than the post you're responding to, right?

I watched season 3 100% because of the video game. I started on 4, but I fucking hated that stands got downgraded from physical manifestations of peoples' social interactions to brain-Pokemon and the animation started getting too QUALITY to tolerate. Fuck that.

Yes. Kira cleans up his act and becomes a good dad in the end. CD fixes everything, Jotaro fucks Josuke's mom and has Jolyne.

>tfw so old you used to play with Cred Forumsfightan in '08 using GGPO and fightcade playing Jojo's
>this thread

I don't belong anywhere anymore.

What needed to be fixed in ASB?
The first thing that comes to mind is that the walking speed is too slow and combos are somewhat limited, but other than that it's pretty fun
Then again I don't play many fighting games

Probably in December at Jump Festa for JoJo's 30th anniversary.

Yeah, I've already read it. It's been a while since though so I could remember Rohan dying but not Kira talking so much shit.

What really made me sad was thinking that Okayasu had died. I'm not sure if that would have the same impact in the anime though, some reason I don't like him as much in the anime.

If anything the stands are more brain pokemon in part 3. They're also not physical and they were never of "social interactions", they were just explained as being a manifestation of the users' will/soul, that kind of stuff. If anything the stands in part 4 are more reflective of the user (Josuke, Kira, Koichi, etc).
If you want to explain how Blaziken, Punchman, Green tentacle man of shooting rocks, purple prickles and stabby knight are manifestations of social interactions though go ahead.

>but I fucking hated that stands got downgraded from physical manifestations of peoples' social interactions to brain-Pokemon
But literally the opposite happened, Part 4 (and to an extent, the latter half of Stardust Crusaders) was when Stands actually got real depth and a wider variety of unique abilities instead of just being punch-ghosts.

I just want a JoJo game where I can make my own stand. Seventh Stand User is about as close as it gets.

>Framerate
>Walk speed
>Character balance
>Damage too low
>Timer too long
Fix all of that and you have a legit great game

Avdol fucking LOVES chicken.
Jotaro is an angsty teen who loves getting in fights and wants to be a superhero
Kekyoin wants to splash emerald through his tentacles into milfs.

passive stands > punch ghosts

why is Araki drifting back into punch ghosts, SBR was perfect

Swarm stands best stands.

Is this gif a live re-enactment of TGT?

Reminder that Dyne is a fucking faggot

Who?

Look at most of the antagonists in part 3 though. They're metaphors for how they manipulate people and work their magic.

>Dark Blue Moon: The user is an assassin who sneaks up on the captain of the ship from the place he least expects and murders him. Similarly, he uses the dark sea to literally murder people from the shadows.
>Strength: It's a fucking orangutan, so brute force. You know, like having control over a giant ship.
>Ebony Devil: Absolutely relentless when Devo hates someone. As a result, it can only hurt people when he hates them.
>Yellow Temperance: Deceptive motherfucker, mostly because of his stand but also in his behavior. Forces people into submission and becomes stronger from it despite being absolutely despicable.
>Hanged Man: Hangs in the background, playing chessmaster to an evil, murderous operation. So his stand kills people through mirrors: something innocuous turned malicious because he makes it so.

Continued

He used to troll around supercade/ggpo especially when Cred Forums was active on it.
Dude was whiny as shit and only knew a few BnB Hol Horse combos.

Is he drifting back into punch-ghosts? Sure, Soft And Wet has punch capabilities, but Vitamin C sure wasn't much of a punch-ghost, and nor was Milagro Man, Kaato's stand, Nut King Call, Doobie Wah or any of the other Stands from Jojolion I can think of off the top of my head. In fact, aside from Gappy caving in Damo's skull with Soft And Wet, I can't think of a single punch-ghost style conflict in Jojolion - a lot of it has been indirect conflict like with the beetle battle

Aphex twin

>Emperor: It's a gun. A strong weapon, but compared to other stands it's weak. That said, used in conjunction with others, he's insanely deceptive, e.g. breaking glass to make Hanged Man stronger or using Thoth's foresight to be used better. Cowardly and hangs in other people's shadows, thriving off of it.
>Empress: She's an undercover lover. The metaphorical scheme she plays with Polnareff is like the physical one she plays with Joseph. Feigning innocence while fucking you over behind your back.
>Wheel of Fortune: Kind of a weak metaphor, but he's a guy whose bark is bigger than his bite. It shows in his revealed physique, the real appearance of his car, and the most obvious "compensating for something" metaphor out there.
>Justice: Really good manipulator. She's a little old lady so everyone thinks she's a kind, hospitable person. In reality, she uses corpses ("sympathizers") to kill anyone who steps on her toes.

Continued

Kira wryyyyed Damo

huh maybe I am imagining things, thought Gappy oraoraad alot

I thought JJBA was about fighting psychic vampires back then. Nowadays I'm halfway throught Part 5.

To be honest, the manga is fucking terrible at communicating the action. Couple that with the fucked up anatomy, the fucked up poses, and the general obfuscation of anything and everything to do with stand combat and it's a fucking mess.

I read through part 4 in it's entirety with FULL DUWANG and the show just makes the manga not worth reading. It's leagues behind, and anyone interested in the series should just wait for new episodes and never read the manga.

>Lovers: Absolutely horrible and obviously so, but has sunk his teeth into the social context around him so hard that he can't be shaken. Attempts to lash out at him are met with harsh punishment. Likewise, the stand works the same physically: hit him and you take your own blow several times harder.
>Sun: This one feels like they just needed something to fill an episode. Whatever.
>Death 13: Think Justice but more extreme. So deceptive that other people think you're insane for questioning it, because it's an evil baby of all things.
>Judgement: He twists your heartstrings, looking for your greatest desires and fulfilling them, ignoring that he's actually just exploiting your personal weaknesses to break you while making you ignore the real source of the problem. This one's a little too closely tied to the stand, but at least his physical self hides to help cement the point of his false benevolence. HAIL2U!

Continued

It was about vampires and Fist of the North Star back in 1987
The only popularity it got over here until a few years before the anime happened was because of Heritage for the Future and the Stardust Crusaders OVA

>Decide to finally watch JJBA
>First two parts consist of the much more interesting side characters getting fucked over with no screen time then dying for no reason

>Part 3 finally treats the side characters well
>Until the two best ones are killed off while the annoying comic relief survives

Part 5 is the pleb filter

read the new translations

Some of your "explanations" aren't explanations of how they're metaphors for how they manipulate people and "work their magic", some are just explanations. Actually fucking hardly any of your descriptions are metaphors.

>Dyne

I miss how Cred Forumsfightan was so tight that we had grudge matches and salty matches just by shit talking each other through the board.

Thank goodness /fgg/ exists, just found out about it today.

Don't shit talk duwang buddy, duwang was a blessing

I remember going against him with Vanilla Ice once and I pulled the A+C version of the orb move.

Killed him in the very first active frame of the super. Was a riot.

not oingo

The only part I remember having a hard time following was part 5. I remember being confused by the action in the beach boy fight particularly. The "finale" leading up to getting the arrow was just a clusterfuck but you might attribute that to old scans. Otherwise I can't remember most of the fights or they were well conveyed. The one with the helicopter was pretty good.

He was just retired.

/fgg/ was a lot better before street fighter 5 came out. Now nobody plays games; they just circlejerk about how much they hate street fighter 5.

But it's doing both at the same time. Their mind tricks correspond to the physical ailments/dangers that their stands inflict. On the other hand, I see none of that in part 4. Creating miniature soldiers when you're a guy who's trying to save his horrible mutated father? Having a wooden doll control people when they come nearby when you're just a spiteful weeb? Only one I saw that really made sense was Tamami Kobayashi with his "locking people's hearts" stand, which made sense with how he guilted them. It felt like a lot more of them were just random bullshit thrown on a guy who tried attacking the protagonists with no correlation to their motives or intentions.

Why did they pose?

He also happened to be garbage at Garou and Karnovs Revenge.

He got better offscreen.

the pillar men were still posing

His fucking face exploded don't you give me that shit

It gives them power.

å•Š is a curse, and can never be forgiven

Because they would be the last two to use the greatness that is Hamon.

Stands, motherfucker.

the orange was a bomb though not stand bomb

Stands can fix him.

Boingo explicitly said that he was hospitalized

I'm sure his Stand can fix his fucked up face into a not so fucked up face after it heals.

Nobody dies in JoJo. It's for kids, you know?

>Nobody dies in JoJo

Not so sure on that

does anyone have the gif of Iggy getting fucking sliced in half from the OVA

You're a real laugh riot.

Plenty of your descriptions just boil down to "this bad guy is deceptive, he uses his stand in a deceptive manner". No shit? Pretty much all the bad guys are deceptive.
>Creating miniature soldiers when you're a guy who's trying to save his horrible mutated father?
You didn't use their motives when explaining their stands and how they relate to the user, you used their personality. Otherwise 99% of your examples should be
>he's deceptive and he works for dio and he want big cash money
so fuck you

They got better.

Thank you merchant

The OVA looks really good, I should watch that.

that was human cqc

Dio looks like he should be a whimsical elf that floats above your shoulder and only you can see him and he offers you advice in this

Weren't the matchups In hftf piss awful? Like 2:8 and 3:7 matchups everywhere?

>Make a Zeppali an actual main protagonist and give him Dragonfly stuff, which symbolizes immortality
>Still kill them off

but why

>english man fists japanese boy

its OK but I love its version of DIO and the fight

The VA is pretty bad but the animation is top tier
They're on YouTube if you want to watch em.

Dogs aren't people, silly.
Niether are Americans.

Why not? Why aren't you posing right now.

I think it could be do-able if the first version only included each JoJo and their villain. That's 15 characters (because Part 8 doesn't really have a villain yet). Paid updates could help fund later versions that have more characters.

I like Eyes of Heaven and I thought what they did with certain characters like Mista or Narancia is something cool and original that they could never do in an ASB2

>zeppeli
>living

thats a good meme my friend

It's funny because except for Jotaro and """Giorno""", I don't remember how any of them survived.

that's actually one of the worst-looking shots in the whole OVA. You're in for a treat.

TBQH the Ova only covers a fraction of the story, makes some weird changes here and there, but the direction and animation are top fucking tier and that's why its version of DIO's World is far superior. The J Giel / Hol Horse, N'Doul and D'Arby fights are pretty damn good too. The main problem is that it has almost none of the JoJo humor and doesn't really capture that flamboyant style like the games and anime do. It's like they changed the genre to a supernatural thriller.

NOBODY DIES.
He just retired.

They need to change the fucking movement and damage and just make the game faster in general. Take advantage of the tag team shit and let players pull off crazy combos using co-ordinated attacks instead of maybe just both spamming an attack string. Downside would be that you're both vulnerable to the other teammate. Really make use of the arena and mobility, make people die faster and hell with an arena you could probably translate the trickery of jojo into a videogame, too a limited extent. The trickery is all on the player's part though so that makes it a lot harder.

Tell me about Jojo. What's the appeal, why does everyone seems to love something that looks that fucking gay. And I don't mean lame, I mean homosexual.

Can Kira even turn parts of the arena into bombs in EoH?

Jotaro doesn't survive, though. Thoth's predictions are 100% accurate.

You know who died? Boy A.

I've only started reading everything from scratch last month, going in completely fresh (didn't watch ani anime or OVA beforehand), is it normal to struggle as much as I do to read part 5?

Retired!

Its on the same wavelength as something like Siegfried and Roy where the gayness is part of the appeal

my nigga

Basically the same reason anyone might like any 80/90s battle shounen such as Dragonball and YuYu Hakusho. It's fun, thrilling and has likable characters. What sets JoJo apart from its contemporaries is said homosexual style (tho the fandom really exaggerates it, most of the time it just shoots for "manly") and some extremely clever fights. Especially in late Part 3 and all of Part 4. JoJo after Part 2 usually more about "puzzle fights" than power levels, like enemy stand sets some kind of trap that the protagonist has to figure out.

Depends on what you're struggling with.

beacuse jojo was not that popular outside japan at the time.

Are you reading the new translations? If not then you're going to struggle with it.

I've made it up to after Mista's first fight

>jojo game
>good
Nope it will never ever happen. I'm just going to kill myself to be honest.

>going in completely fresh (didn't watch ani anime or OVA beforehand), is it normal to struggle as much as I do to read part 5?

Yes, absolutely normal. It has a horrible scanlation and the good scanlation won't be finished anytime soon. And I don't think it was very good in the first place.

>most of the time it just shoots for "manly"

user come on. (Contemporary) manliness went out the fucking door as Part four closed, they're all fabulous as fuck from there on out. Hell two of the most manly characters in later parts are women.

Yeah, the scans are pretty miserable and the translation is very "wooden". The action is harder to follow with the poor scans and the characters are a lot more boring.

He actually could.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgzPJmEmadk#t=2m47s

also the "spam square to combo", I despise when devs add auto combos into fighting games, at least make it optional like in mobile fighting games.

Man I wish.

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS
THANKS

you're probably reading the shit translations

it's worth it to try and find the good ones

...Holy shit

Off all the shit Araki has ever pulled, you know what's the absolute fucking worst? The one that fucking made me lose it?
That fucking died of a cold at the end of part 7

the story was only about johnny's growth, fuck you

What

What was the point of Smokey?

where is he even going to take Jojolion?

Token black character

>pick petshop
>gg no re

>only reading early jojo
>complaining about the art style

the art's fucking beautiful in part 7 and 8 desu

No, fuck you, Araki
Remember the whole reason why Gyro entered the SBR? you know, some twink kid?
Well, he gets free
And then dies
Of a fucking cold
What was the point Doppio?

>What was the point Doppio?
confirmed shit taste, ignore this guy

>what was the point of Doppio

21st CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN

Jotaro's actual death.

It was so fucking depressing when I realized it only happened because he loved his daughter too much to behave rationally like he always did before.

>What was the point Doppio?
To show the villain was a schizo and to show he technically had two Stands due to Doppio having Epitaph.

Did you even read Part 5 you absolute dolt?

I didn't say he was bad tho, I was mostly referring to his introduction, it seemed way out of place for him to be compromising his mission by trying to save that kid

He wasn't trying to save the kid.

I can understand your butthurt over dead kid, but its nice cherry on top of the big pile of sadness. Remember, nobody get a happy ending in SBR.

There was just as many paid reviews back then compared to now.

except Pocoloco

Pretty funny how Jotaro, Jolyne, and Johnny actually did die.

>nobody get a happy ending in SBR
Pocoloco, the Steels, Higashitaka family
Pretty funny how Joseph didn't die

Jolyne telling Emporio "That dolphin will probably take you somewhere safe" was what really got to me

I realized that the main Jojo was not actually going to have a silly asspull and win, that everything was thoroughly fucked

>annoying comic relief survives
Just wait until you read Vento Aureo.

they didn't pull any punches with killing off characters in VA

I was so relieved that Mista made it out okay, though

A 91 year old man who's gone through a lot of shit in his life and technically died like twice somehow managed to outlive his much younger grandson and great granddaughter.

Only due to sheer amount of luck

watch the version where Dio reads the Quran

not even joking

Don't forget SO. Emporio was the only main cast member to survive, including Jotaro, and he was the only person in the second universe to remember everything that happened (assuming people forgot about all the MiH after the second reset).

It hit me pretty hard how fast everyone in Part 6's deaths were. We don't even really see Jolyne die.

The entire Emporio vs. Pucci fight was probably the most cathartic moment in the entire series

for the entirety of SO fate has been with this deluded asshole, and it finally gets turned around on him in the most satisfying way

Did they set final boss DIO to the easiest difficulty by mistake? When he's the final boss, he does literal chip damage with every attack.

The only thing that I'd ad to that last fight in SO is Pucci going full DIO and going crazy with the MUDA

Because Jojofags are obnoxious in the same manner that furfags, 40kfags and unarmed-combat-fags are insufferable, they never fucking shut up about their bullshit and insert it into literally everything, so everyone knows to avoid anything to do with Jojo by default.

I mained Part 2 Joseph and did well.

Settle down.

Too bad no one wants to play any of them that aren't Street Fighter or Marvel.

I feel like Pucci throwing knives was the best DIO-like thing he could've done.

The anime will be on Part 5 before VA gets good scans

Don't you ever talk shit about Mista, you stupid motherfucker

The new translation only has a few volumes left. The latest it'll be finished is after Christmas, and that's way before the anime will start.

You asked a question, you got the answer.

I was talking about Polnareff dying and not really being comic relief in the part.

Hard to laugh when King Crimson permanently crippled you.

Forgive my evident retardation

Don't you ever talk shit about Polnareff, you stupid motherfucker

r8 it lads

Absolute shit.

Like your waifu.

Every IRL Steven universe fag I know is into JoJo, so I buy it.

They ain't wrong.

Why no one dies in this Anime? The plot armor is too strong

>Why no one dies in this Anime? The plot armor is too strong

But he still lived even after that. Jolyne saved him rather then the universe.

I read only up to part 3, and am waiting for the animation in part 4 to catch up since I'm getting a little fed up with the consistently awful translations I find.

>the art's fucking beautiful in part 7 and 8 desu

Yup, when your opponent doesn't have a controller of any kind it's pretty easy to do 100% combos.

Part 4 has a new translation that's completely in colour.

>Part 4
>Awful translations
Seems you'll never get to Stone Ocean then

>new translation
It's still Duwang. It's just reworded.

Emperor, Foo Fighters, Sex Pistols all use pistols to some degree.

The rat in part 4 uses a gun as well. Johnny in part 7's uses his fingernails as a makeshift pistol - if that counts.

And? You do realize that Duwang is honestly not that bad?

Not like the anime's translation is any better, too. It's way more stiff.

I got this for PSX when I was little. I learned 8 years ago that JoJo's was a manga from 1987, I spend almost all my teenage years thinking it was an obscure fighting game from Japan

Are you retarded?
That was Gyro's whole mission.
Johnny wanted to live vicariously through Gyro and had to carry on his mission after he died.

Because you can move in the deleted time.
This is the closest you'll get to an understandable explanation of what he can do.

>hasn't read the manga
>thinks his opinions on jojo matter at all

>You do realize that Duwang is honestly not that bad?
Somebody post the comparison please.

The characterization is all there. If you HAD to read Duwang you wouldn't be far off a good translation, honestly.

>Jolyne is still not my wife
Being Annasui must be heaven and hell, heaven by having Jolyne, hell by having Jotaro as your father in law

>And? You do realize that Duwang is honestly not that bad?
You haven't read Duwang if you think it's even close to an acceptable translation.

The anime's one is a little on the stiff side, but it is accurate. Almost all the lines people complain about with the swearing and all that were made up by The Invincible Trio themselves anyway.

He didn't marry her.

>I've never seen or read the anime before

and being reset by gay priest.

But Annakiss did.

Are you fucking stupid? The new translations are 100x better than Duwang.

Not after that pickup.

I have read it. The grammar is unreadable at times, but the characterization is still there.

A more grammatically correct version of Duwang is not bad by any means, and neither is the constant swearing in TIT's translation.

It's not like they added it in for edginess.

>Bad points

>Another fighting game from Capcom. Great
>Too punishing to be any real fun.
>Lacks that feeling of actually being enjoyable.

>Duwang is honestly not that bad

It's good for a cheap laugh, but hundreds of chapters gets annoying.

>(translation might not be exact)
GEE, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

>Almost all the lines people complain about with the swearing and all that were made up by The Invincible Trio themselves anyway.
A good bit of Echoes Act 3's swearing was written in English in the original Jap version
The anime left it out

I can understand that, but the translator did improve his English as he went on.

I'm not really trying to say that Duwang is good, but it's not god awful and unreadable. I still prefer it over Part 5's old translation, honestly.

>the characterization is still there.
Go check out the scene where Tomoko embraces Jotaro for one example of that not being the case.

There's a difference between exact and Killer queen screaming "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG"

That wasn't even Duwang. It's just some dumb edit someone did. The original Duwang panel said "You can't escape!"

>Killer queen screaming "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG"
Holy shit, do you actually think that's from Duwang?

It didn't say it was unreadable, I said it was obnoxious to read for hundreds of chapters.

And that's fair enough. I'm not even sure why I'm defending Duwang when there's a new translation, but whatever.

That's a meme.

>(because Part 8 doesn't really have a villain yet)
>he doesn't know

>when there's a new translation
Not really.

They are prioritizing colored SBR over the new translations though

HUGNH THICCC

Huh? What? Part 4 has had a new translation for years. You're thinking of Part 5, which is still being updated weekly.

How is there not a new translation?

It got redone in 2014 by TMNBE. JJCA even took those cans and colorized them.

Anime was a mistake

To be fair, they're trying very hard to unfuck Killer Queen. That shot even looked better in the episode after.

>jojo fighter with ggxrd's 3d
could you imagine what they could do with that holy shit

Gyro was too good for this world.

It'll happen when PlatinumGames finally is able to make a JoJo game.

Or hell, maybe if Capcom decides to make another JoJo fighter.

The "new translation" is just Duwang with different wording. Also JJCA doesn't colorize anything. Shueisha sells these things in digital format.

YOU RETARDS

THIS IS THE SITUATION OF SCANLATIONS IN THE MANGA RIGHT NOW

>parts that have a proper translation
all parts except the last half of part 5, which is being worked on a weekly basis by JJCA

>parts that have a proper translation and are colored
all parts except part 7 (almost done being colored), part 8 (will be colored after part 7), and part 5 (will be colored after it's finished being translated)

The end of Jolyne story, an absolute asspull.

Also the worst JoJo saga probably, the only good thing is that Araki massively got his shit up together with SBR and JoJolion

And by extension, you could say that the anime is a reworded Duwang.

Nope, that's a whole new translation.

>made up by The Invincible Trio themselves anyway.

Thank you for proving that you have literally 0 fucking clue what you're actually talking about.
The new part 4 scans are the most accurate thus far, the anime isn't 1 to 1 with the manga you fucking idiot.

It's pretty similar to the manga's.

The swear words were added in by TIT, unless you meant that the original Japanese had things similar to swearing that were substituted with swearing.

There's stuff like Act 3's swearing that was actually in the original manga, though.

WHO IS IT

IM AT MILAGROS MAN PART 2 AND STILL CONFUSED

Maybe Joubin or Kaato. Joubin is a smug piece of shit in the latest chapter, so it's probably him.

Japanese profanity doesn't work the same way as in English, smart guy. What do you think was in place of those "fucks and "shits" in the original text?

For an easy example that proves they just changed Duwang how about you go and see what Duwang and The Invincible Trio did to Tomoko's "suki suki suki".

Oh shit new chapters out? Shit, times really flyin now

Yes. Joshu also tries to suck on Kaato's tits.

>see what Duwang and The Invincible Trio did to Tomoko's "suki suki suki".
Is this the only example you have?

Welp, so much for character development

The onus is on you to play non Street Fighter/Marvel vs. Capcom. The Vampire Savior community has been steadily growing since Resurrection's release, for example.

You're a faggot 1 is trash

It kinda makes sense why he did it. He was trying to scare Kaato off since him and Daiya were sceptical as to whether or not she's really their mother, but he did it in the stupidest way possible and ended up getting impaled on a chair leg.

>in one month we'll have a new wave of meme spouters

Fuck

It's sufficient, isn't it?

I haven't read part 4 in a while and didn't bother cross-checking every single chapter between three different images so that's the first one that comes to mind right now, but I've seen a few compilation images posted before of things both got wrong in suspiciously similar ways.

The only complaints I've seen for TIT's translation has either been the constant swearing or the Tomoko scene and nothing else. That's why I asked.

What ASB2 needs if we ever get it.

-60fps

-no slowdown or forced slowdown when doing certain moves(ex hamon wine, alot of multi hitting moves in general)

-increase the speed/decrease the end lag of moves that aren't Lp/cr.lp. The game has no neutral outside of spamming low punch or jab because everything is a slow laggy mess

-bring back multiple taunts in one combo

-Fix the netcode so it isnt trash

All I want along with more chars/stages.

It'd also be cool if they ported ASB to the pc as well.

I love this game(I still mess around in training mode from time to time). It's a super janky, but fun game that just needs some polish and a sequel to iron all that out.

>the constant swearing
Oh, I don't think that's inherently a flaw because with these things translators have to take some creative liberties and figure out for themselves when it's appropriate. The only problem comes when people who've read it then complain another translation cut the cussing out.

>The only problem comes when people who've read it then complain another translation cut the cussing out.
I agree. I think the anime genuinely did cut some of Act 3's swear words out, though.

Yeah, a few. "Mission fucking accomplished" was not one of them though, and that's the only one I saw people complain about.

>Favourite Crew: Crusaders

>Least Favourite Part: Part 3
>Least Favourite Villain: DIO
>Least Favourite JoJo: Jotaro

Because crapcom pulled it from Xblive and PSN because they didnt want to renew the license

It is legitimately the best fighting game Capcom has made. My buddy and I have played it competitively between ourselves for over ten years now.
Capcom had a chance to re-release and get easy sales from all the newer Jojos fans but instead they decided to release it on PS3/360 for twenty fucking dollars when all they added were some filters.

Has anyone here ever played the PS2 games?

I hear they they made some other questionable changes too, like making every character's health equal.

>Those translations
>good

Hey, it's least favorite, i'm not actually calling it shit, just I like other better, I really really like Jotaro one liners, DIO's WRYYY and part 3 in general

Is there a "Look at the top of his head" video for this?

Nope. The only changes were the filters and a bit of the dialogue was changed.

Confirmed for never really reading Duwang if you actually think that's a real quote.

I have. The part 5 game isn't great, but it has some neat things about it.

The part 1 game is really something else though. It plays like absolute garbage, but it lets you play as fucking everyone. Wanna be either of those kids who bullied Erina? The Aztec chief from the beginning? Those three knights who are mentioned in one panel as having completed the 77 ring challenge before Tarkus and Bruford? Sure, go ahead. It's kind of amazing.

ASB and EoH had good soundtracks though. I would like it if Arc Sytem Works did a JoJo fighting game though, ideally one that gives every part some attention.

That's a problem with every high-acton manga. You're right that the manga isn't required reading, but it is if you're interested in the art and seeing the characters how they were meant to be portrayed, which you probably will once part 4 finishes and you need a jojo fix. Because unlikely they will make Part 7 within the next 10 years. Jojolion still has a good 3-5 years left in it yet until it finishes.

You guys are fags

Worst thing about this is that his canon death was even worse. I've read the manga first, but holy shit that was hard to watch.

I liked the focus on passive Stands in SBR too, but I can't complain about the punch ghosts when they've all had such great designs in JJL.

The stands in part 8 are almost all passive.

>Nobody dies in JoJo

You've looked into this way to far. Most of them are based off Western horror movies.

>dark blue moon: swamp beast
>strength: ghost ship
>ebony devil: chucky
>yellow temperance: the blob
>hanged man: bloody mary

>30th anniversary

It feels like the 25th was just last year

The flashback arc in JJL was pretty depressing. Kir8 was too good for this world.

You're actually spot-on with what Araki had in mind. The JoJoveller comments on Stand creation were all translated and those are basically all he says on most of those.

Part 3: pastebin.com/Eh5C3ENT
Part 4: pastebin.com/ynwynZ6v

It's pretty crazy that almost 5 years ago we got the JJBA anime. I wonder what we'll get for the 30th.

>all translated
I've been waiting for these for a long time. Can you link the ones for parts 5 to 8?

>Part 5 JoJoveller interviews are translated
Maybe this will put an end to the meme that Fugo left the group because he was overpowered.

Sorry, checked again and my friend says that they're being translated right now, with Parts 3 and 4 being just posted. They'll be done relatively soon though I'm sure.
Yeah it's been said before that Araki wrote him out because he wanted Fugo to be a traitor originally, but began to like him too much. Interesting.

What do you think about Part 5 so far?

Too much shit/10. All you need is favorite/least favorite part, favorite/least favorite Stand, favorite Jojo, favorite supporting character, and favorite villain

Mainly because Bruno Narancia and Mista die

youtu.be/EkbRxzp7T9M

Should I read the horrible translated Part 5 or should I just wait for the anime?

Read.

There's only like a quarter left untranslated. Maybe even less than that, actually.

This so much, was so hyped for ASB, I played THE SHIT out of that game and got very good with Diavolo and Johhny, mai husbandos.

If they were to re-release it with tighter and faster combat and all DLC character plus some more like Diego or Stroheim I would be very happy, don't even care for story mode that much as long as it plays nicely.

Server lag he can manipulate for 10 seconds.

Think of it like this.

King Crimson sees the next ten seconds and says "Okay, activating my power."

At this point in time, Diavolo is basically separate from the rest of the world and can do whatever the fuck he wants while the regular timeline plays out of him getting his shit wrecked.

Diavolo then ends his King Crimson effect: everything that happened in the regular course of those ten seconds no longer applies, except whatever he did.

He makes a clone of himself.
This clone is a ghost for ten seconds.
Time is then "erased", meaning the original Diavolo stops existing.

This is basically how it works.

To the best of my ability, Valentine somehow managed to trick Wekipipo and Diego into think they had shot Johnny by dragging them into parallel universes and dragging them back.

at least Jojo got ASB
there hasn't been a Hokuto no Ken fighting game since 2005, all they make are fucking pachinko games

He married a lobotimized, "nice" version of her. I prefer lewd battle hardened Jolyne.

Fist of the North Star has two great games.
This is more than I can say of Jojo.

Are you sure she wasn't just in a good mood that day?

We didn't get any time with them so we don't know if there personalities changed at all, I doubt it honestly

recently? I can only think of ken's rage 1
too many mediocre beat'em all which were bores to play, I want a serious fightan

>Recently
No, I mean the Master System game and the Fighting game.

hope you're not talking about Last battle
the ps2 fighting game was good but too crazy with its infinites leading to OS moves

Goddamn Purple Haze had such a good design

Why do he and King Crimson look the same minus the heads?

I actually wouldn't mind it if all the Stands looked like that just with different heads and colors

Any part 6 jojovellers?

Maybe he was just fond of the design at the time. For some reason King Crimson reminds of the design you'd find on a pub sofa.

what is the coolest protag stand design and why is it stone motherfuckin free

It wears sunglasses. It's hard to beat that.

Having a nice butt also helps.

Always thought Heritage was what happens when Capcom actually takes some cues from SNK's game design. Tandem is one of my favorite mechanics in game too.

Does Killer Queen count?

>not silver chariot

I cried a little bit

also funny was the only good thing in Eyes of heaven fuck that game and fuck its story.

63 hit is the only one that wasn't true combo, 85% is still pretty impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=M30Y0mF2TEo

Forgot link

Funny did almost nothing wrong

I would like to add Funny. He got what he wanted

Also when BITES ZA DUSTO manages to kill Jotaro his face explodes just like in the prediction

Koichi should've died instantly

fuck Koichi, little fucking faggot

>"You can't escape now, you super retard"
That should make it in

>being animeonly

>I feel you
>I feel you deeply
>Your feeling I can feel deeply

I could have sworn this was in the new translations though.

The new translations kept some of the Duwang purely for tradition. The "get a feeling so complicated" and "what a beautiful Duwang" are still in there too.

Too bad we'll never get more good games like this, instead we have to deal with ASB and Eyes. The age of semi-decent to good anime fighting games is long gone. Devs saw that Naruto games sell like hotcakes despite being one button fighters and are copying that. I was really hyped for ASB, but when I saw that it was pretty much like Naruto except 2D, pretty much dropped it right after the third act.

King Crimson is my favourite, but if we're talking about which one looks the coolest, there's no competition.

>imblying

youtube.com/watch?v=vEy7qwUR3mU

Also back then JoJo was harder to get into thanks to Duwang

People want to play both Heritage and Online Multiplayer, and that's just not possible. At least the arcade version still gets a few dozen players on Fightcade.

>Devs saw that Naruto games sell like hotcakes
There's only one dev making Naruto games right now.

So I started reading JJBA and so far I just got done reading part 3.
SC really is overrated. Especially the fight against Dio. "Oh, my stand kinda looks like yours, so I guess now I can stop time as well now", fucking really?

Stands weren't fleshed out, remember Star Finger?

Yeah, it's pretty stupid. The Jotaro dicksucking really stops in Part 6 (which is a ride and a fucking half).

Who?

SC is full of asspulls, user.

It's not overrated, many fans place it pretty low in ranking or in the middle.

It's just very iconic.

Exactly

That's true. I guess that part was mostly experimental since Stands become the main focus from that point on. I just wish it would have been shorter.
Apologies. I'm not well versed in what the consensus are in the JJBA fanbase. All I know is that most people I've seen talking about JoJo sucked this part's dick.

Incoming hot opinion: Part 5 is overrated.

It's better than Part 3

you like annasui , you are cool on my book

>overrated.
By who? Everyone hates it. If anything, it's underrated.

It's the most well known part in Murricuh

And?

Most people on Cred Forums suck its dick and if you say you dislike it, you just get the "bad translation" meme.

Well, Parts 4, 7, and sometimes 2 (I don't really like it that much, the writing is pretty shit) are considered the best. The rest tend to either be hated or loved, so it's up to you to form a judgement on them.

Personally, I love Parts 3-8, but that's obviously not the case for you.

In Japan part 3 is their favorite. I dont know why but part 7 (fan favorite in the west) is their least liked or second least liked. Nips have shit taste.

I love it top 3's for me unless we count part 8 but Its still to soon to tale

7>8?>4>5>2>6>1>3

I need to re -read part 6 i like it but not as much as my friends or other anons here.

7>

Part 5 is fine, you know, outside of the shit scans and translations but that's being fixed

I love it, I'm just saying that it's not overrated at all.

not nearly as much or as frequently as part 2 is by animeonlys

Part 5 is just Part 3 except instead of character development, a worthwhile goal, and a real villain, we get gangsters wanting to kill their mystery boss so they can keep being gangsters.

I feel bad for laughing at your GIF.

ZA WARLDO!

That's because Part 2 is the best of the three finished parts.

>Part 3
>character development
I love it, but don't kid yourself.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRdA3pxY5MctEsyBjL1M7l8mVSPYmbSoo

more like za waldo, eh?
eh?

pic related = you

Motherfucker, Polnareff changed so much from the moment he was introduced to his final scene.

>that pic
b-blue board

Not the user you replied to, but Polnareff is the only who grew during SC. Maybe Iggy as well, but he really didn't do much.

Polnareff was the real main character of part 3, and I love that fact.

Buccellati was the real main character of Part 5 as well.

He's also the only one who grew as a character.

Yeah, and who else? Jotaro grows to be slightly less of an asshole, I guess.

Part 5 easily has a lot more character development, namely with Narancia and Abbacchio.

>Polnareff is supposed to be french
>Translation makes him say insults only people from Québec use

How does Bites The Dust work

>Jotaro grows to be slightly less of an asshole, I guess.
Not even. His last line to Dio is "I'm here because you pissed me off".

>Leone "my Stand 'Plot Contrivance' Abbacchio developed as a character

All of his characterization occured before VA began.

Trish developed her stand by being less of a spoiled bitch

Narancia has to make the choice to follow the crew after they're traitors instead of just following orders

Mista finds his true resolve after the white album fight

>home button isn't Emporio
Come on, fampire

>Abbacchio
What development? Abbacchio was another Kakyoin who just kind of stands around doing nothing notable and then suddenly gets a backstory when he dies.

Trish didn't even have a character to start with. Spice Girl does nothing apart from defeating Notorious B.I.G. and she gets shunted into the background again. I'll agree to the others but come on.

Polnareff... had a hard life.

Kira gets a non-stand user, tell them his identity, and they go off on their day, if anyone finds out about kira's identity through the non-stand user, then they explode, this turns back time to the day previous, the person still explodes and the only one that knows anything about it would be the non-stand user. On another note it's a great stand to winning the lottery provided you're ok with killing someone.

Kakyoin >>>>> Abbacchio

I mean, it's kind of an unfair comparison

>Before the anime it was just a minority that loved 2.
>Now it's the overwhelming a majority of people who are too hip to like 3.

God damn it. Now everyone thinks I'm some kind of bandwagoner.

Ready for one of the best parts of DiU this friday?

>Jenkem Kid is Coming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

What a weird Stand ability.

It suffers from the "Seinfield is unfunny" trope, look it up, it's not actually bad or overrated, it's just that with the time, many ones made it better that it just feels empty now

3d games were getting much more attention back in 99.
Not to mention that it was competing with a whole slew of other fighting games.
To be fair the anime is shit at confeving action too.
>what is Darkstalkers/Vampire savior

>People still think King Crimson actually erases them when it's made blatantly clear that he just erases your memory of time

Really now? Try and explain Aerosmith's bullets going through him when he was fighting Risotto.

My theory about Stands. They're actually a race of aliens that inhabit new planets via the meteorite. They're a warlike race and the reason they're drawn to eachother is to establish the dominant Stand. This explains why Stand users are rarely killed. They're building an army to conquer other worlds. The final boss if Jojo is the Stand King with all the Stand powers.

t. DeviantArt

>Your favorite Fight
>Why

>C-Moon
Many shit happened during that, even more that I probably remember and processed during the time, and I love it

not to mention the greatest use of a stand by any of the protags thus far

>Activates powers
>Sees himself being shot with Epitaph
>Erases time so that only he knows what is fated to happen
>Changes fate by moving to avoid being shot
>It appears as if he's erasing time all along

>>Erases time
>>It appears as if he's erasing time all along
Oh user, you silly thing you.

HE
DOESN'T
ERASE
TIME

He uses Epitaph to see what will happen and uses King Crimson to avoid it happening and at the same time, erases the perception of time passing to nearby observers.

I dont get something

If someone shoots you and you die, can he erase the momento when the bullet hits you so you survive?

Am I supposed to watch 2012 Jojo or old Jojo first?

KC doesn't erase any moments. It would go

>someone shoots at you
>you use Epitaph to see that the bullet would indeed kill you
>you use KC to step out of the way by seeing the bullet's path
>the shooter thinks he shot you but instead it missed and he has no memory of missing

This game always had a place on Cred Forums. Jojo just wasn't mainstream until the bandwagoners appeared with the anime.

Someone should explain the appeal of JoJo to me. The art style just looks so incredibly gay, I first assumed people liked it ironically.

>sameface characters are beautiful

Manga > OVA Stardust Crusaders > Anime Stardust Crusaders

the enjoyable absurdity of the story that can become genuinely tense or affecting when it needs to

enjoyable fights with weird powers

good characters

>Exclusive

They are always forgotten. No matter the platform.

"If I turn my heart into string, I'll die"
>Proceeds to turn her heart into string
Can you explain this to me? I loved this fight but that fact kept gnawing at me the entire time.

that makes no fucking sense in the context of gravity, but still cool nonetheless

3.000+ subscriptions
change.org/p/namco-bandai-games-america-release-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven-on-pc-steam

Part 6 haves some golden ones that could be in here
>Annasui: Wants to marry her; Jolyne: Just met him
>Anything BR related
>Highway to hell related
>Annasui: Doesn't understand what's going on
And more

>The art style just looks so incredibly gay
That's just crazy talk. You might want to become more secure in your sexuality

Shame the new JoJo games are made by CC2, they can't make decent gameplay in their games whatsoever.

at least they get the fanservice mostly right, which is what matters for these kinda games anyway

still pissed about EoH's ending

I'm not sure with Eyes of Heaven

>Jonathan leaves Dio to Jotaro instead of offering to deal with it himself

I've been looking forward to playing it but it seems like a toss-up between nice fanservice and bad everything else

weak b8

>I've been looking forward to playing
You shouldn't
Because its dog shit

Why people hate part 6? Seeing a bunch of female prisoners try to kill each other with punch ghosts was the ending. Only problem was that Araki gave Joylne a very weak stand while all the enemies had bullshit reality bending tier stands.

I had always wished for more characters that could pull out a gun whenever they pleased; I was so happy when I came across Hol Horse.

Here are the rest of the stand comments from parts 5, 6, 7, and whatever was out for part 8.

pastebin.com/fnJyWvE6 - part 5
pastebin.com/rMZxRFS2 - Part 6
pastebin.com/2DsiaZLy - parts 7 and 8

>The final boss if Jojo is the Stand King
uhh
UHHHHH

Can't even fucking beat a gay priest and got horribly murdered.
Fuckin loser.

He picks and chooses what B is.

That's it.

A lot of Jojo stand abilities come down to wishy-washy stretching of vague explanations.

That's why you can get half the goofy, fun stuff out of it.

Meant to say final boss OF Jojo(the series) dumb ass

Not my fault you can't proofread dipshit.
That was essentially EoH Dio though, and that sure turned out well.

Still waiting on an explanation to this, or isn't there one?

fuck off with this meme, it really isn't funny anymore

look, it just works, okay?

Ill give you this you because shaman king is my fav manga

I think we can all agree that Earth is the best arcana for Aino Heart.

Guys, guys!!

Why Josuke and his friends didn't use the Hermit Purple of Joseph to find Kira?

She probably moved her heart with the strings, or Araki just forgot

Joseph would've died from such exertion. Couldn't risk Josuke taking care of faggot baby

because we needed filler

That was the whole point of him going there anyway

The whole point of Joseph going to Japan was to find whoever had the bow and arrow. At that point, it was Red Hot Chili Pepper guy.

Don't question Jojo writing. You could also ask "why didn't Josuke just bring back Kira to his own hand like he did when Red Hot Chili Pepper was trying to kidnap Okuyasu?" Stands, their powers, and character actions are all just filler for getting from one climax to the next. A lot more enjoyable that way.

>Shaman King is my fav manga

Youse mah nig

Where can i read part 5 Cred Forums isnt helping
pls help

Or if you're asking if he can use KC to save your life, no, he couldn't. He can't interact with anyone while he's using KC.

bato.to/reader#8f65dd7b4111c784

You'll have to make an account, but that's easy. Enjoy.

>step out of the way
Except that is not what he did in the fight with Risotto. He stood there and the bullets went right through him

Afterimage, like in the Narutos

Thanks user
Are the translations good

Yes, up until around Green Day and Oasis (I think) at which point they get rough. But then for the final fight, they're back to normal.

That's very clearly not what happened on that page. He didn't move an inch.

>Star Finger
Holy shit, I was wondering where the hell that came from, I didn't remember this happening at all so that move really confused me in the game.

It doesn't explicitly erase time. His secondary stand ability "Epitaph" allows him to see 10 seconds into "fate" so that he may react better to what others are destined to do with Ruler Red.