Sexy bitches

Sexy bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should look at improving your life instead of doing this obsessive shit to yourself

get out

he's just trying to help you

Why should he? Women are whores these days who don't save their virginity, the job industry is fill of fucktards, we're fighting over two of the shittiest presidents in history, we have feminists ruining everything now, fuck it all.

At least you have a bigger chance than those literal retards who respond predictably by blasting more sameshit as a response thinking they're clever

He's got a point.

seek help you autistic piece of shit

>he says while posting on Cred Forums

Pot and kettle.

Stop assuming the world is america, you're the only ones who default to this retarded assumption, pretty much anyone can be connected to the internet

As to the point, it's just terrible that people get these terry a davis tier obsessions that can't be heatly for them, it's clearly mentally ill, I see the same few threads many times a day eith the same content and no one can be happy obsessing like that

>sexy bitches

The best part about these games is remembering that a 40 somthing year old japanese man is in a mocap suit doing these dumb movements.

pretty much the realest post made on Cred Forums in years
congrats dude

>Stop assuming the world is america,
For a great many of us, it is. Since it's where we live and will be living all our lives.

you missed the point

>As to the point, it's just terrible that people get these terry a davis tier obsessions that can't be heatly for them, it's clearly mentally ill
>terry a davis tier obsession
>healty for them

Tossing some word salad yourself, faggot.

I wrote that on my iPad and I have dyslexia

I couldn't really rely on muscle memory to write properly

>terry a davis tier obsession

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q

>I have excuses for everything that I get called out for
>No one else can

How about you become an hero and we can all go home?

my writing was shit

Stop assuming that the world is america, you're the only ones who default to this retarded assumption, pretty much anyone can be connected to the internet

As to the point, it's just terrible that people get these Terry A Davis tier obsessions that can't be healthy for them, it's clearly mentally ill, I see the same few threads many times a day with the same content and no one can be happy obsessing like that

>Terry A Davis
Why are you capitalizing an article, and what does Terry mean as a verb?

Yeah if you find disproportionate bobble heads attractive.

NOW YOU'RE JUST MESSING WITH ME

no but I'll go a step ahead and tell what you already knew since I linked it to you

it's a person who's also a Cred Forums meme

Her eyes are so dead, her entire face is lifeless and stiff. It looks like one of those men in the anime girl costumes

>>no but I'll go a step ahead and tell what you already knew since I linked it to you
Why the fuck would I? I'm not falling for your channel shilling, faggot. Like I said, an hero and then send us the post-ded nudes.

BUT... BUT...

That's right, get served, nigger.

>that reply

HAYAI