Picked it up today, dropped it harder than a sack of puppies

Picked it up today, dropped it harder than a sack of puppies

Note that I was never a fan of Ster Wars universe. The whole concept is pretty cool, but other than that it's another generic underdog protagonist story blah blah blah (not the game, but the basis of the film.) It's too light-hearted for a galatic wars.

yeah you should of played it longer. love you droped it before the story got rolling.

>you share a board with this underage scum

Why did you drop it?

Probably because of the gameplay. I do know that it boast one of the best twist and stuff, but SW fanboy have spoiled most of it for me so I'm not all that interested

>Not liking your precious Disney(tm) franchise
But that's just your preference man. Plenty of 9 years old are into that now.

>other than that it's another generic underdog protagonist story

It seems you dropped it in 30 mins of playtime, because otherwise you would not have made such a faulty statement

Like I said, I don't refer to the game, but the film. I don't enjoy the SW universe, so maybe that's why the game isn't appealing to me.
What's your thought about gameplay? Is it exceptional in your standard?

>i probably won't like this because i don't like star wars
>buys it anyway

Kill yourself, little kid.

Personally I couldn't stomach the D&D system.

>Old game is bad
STOP THE PRESSES

>KOTOR
>Disney

Whatever you say, shitposter-kun

You sound like you're maybe 16.
>m-muh!!

It's a simulated, slightly simplified D&D system. Not every RPG has super fun combat right out the door. Your favorite game is probably Fallout 4 because you get an "epic" power armor vs deathclaw in the first hour.

Here's how your Kotor experience went
>wow this opening is a lot like halo. the combat is a little awkward but I just have to walk up and press the fight button, easy enough.
>wtf I seriously have to just work my way up in this apartment complex world
>why are there so many skills and numbers?? wtf does any of this mean? wtf!!
>WOOOOW I DIED ARE YOU SERIOUS? I NEED TO BLOG THIS TO Cred Forums AND DO SOME EPIC TROLLING LOL

Hours played.. maybe 1?

There's a reason they call it the TORtanic

>it's another generic underdog protagonist story
I don't like KotOR at all, but you're actually retarded if you think that the protagonist of the game is anything but an underdog after the game blasts you with a ridiculous amount of obvious foreshadowing as to who he is.

>I don't refer to the game, but the film
What the hell are you even talking about ?

>KOTOR1
>underdog story

the art of trolling is still alive and well I see

>(not the game, but the basis of the film)
Come on, it's literally in the same sentence

Not him but I would have played this game more if the first 10 fucking hours wasn't Taris. I dropped the game 3 times because of that piece of shit planet.

I played this one demo of a star wars game on ps1, it was pretty fun I forgot what the game was called though

Wrong game newfag

Yeah my reading comprehension is fucked I guess, can't argue with that.

and...? You can still play Fallout4 and Skyrim.

>I hate Star Wars
>that's why I buy Star Wars games and then complain about them on Anonymous image boards

(You)

Just bought this, will play after finishing Jade Empire.
Should I go Light or Dark (in KOTOR) ?

I feel sorry for you kid

>I bought a Star Wars game and didn't like it
>I don't actually like Star Wars at all

What the fuck were you thinking

>a good star wars game can't be just a good game

I can't stand star trek but i love wrath of khan and i think stargate is dogshit but the first movie was awesome. So a game can't be good despite being part of a franchise you have no love for?

KOTOR is much better than the movies though.

I dropped it my first try too, it gets much much better once you get a bit further into the game