Mariachi or el blanco, Cred Forums?

Mariachi or el blanco, Cred Forums?

el blanco

el blanco everytime

El Blanco

>faggots choose El Blanco
Absolute faggots, Reaper is supposed to be an edgy spic.

El fucking uninstallo you shill cunt

>Not appreciating the inverse irony of white edge
I see we have ourselves a first level ironic edgelord

>White
>Edgy
Oh please, you softie faggot.

>People actually play Reaper

His regular skin but in purple

>not playing junkrat

MY NIGGA

WE /MADMAX/ NOW

El Blanco always

Mariachi.
Only faggots use El Blanco

STOP! You're not doing anything against their Genji and Pharah please switch!

It's finally time to admit she isn't very good

>start playing hanzo
>be really good
>have fun with him
>starting to play him every game
Help me.

i'd use el blanco if i owned it, but i'm stuck with mariachi.

honestly i think el blanco loses a lot of reaper's sneaky stealth factor being pure white.

Junk is pretty god against genjis.

No, no he isnt

You play with shitty junkrats.

>trap to hold him
>mine in his face
>random shoot that can hit him
He is rather good.

Mariachi because it's more faithful to actual mariachis.

I'd use Plague Doctor if I had it, and if I actually used Reaper.

Favorite pairings to play in King of the Hill? For me it's Zara and harambe. That is some hot gorilla dick action that happens.

Neither. The default one is better than them both

You're telling me
Junkrat is good against anyone in his trap. Problem is, usually Genjis aren't dumb enough to land it them. And even if he is, he can reflect for most of the trap time. And without his trap, Genji can more or less completely avoid your bombs making you useless.

Nah my junk is good against genjis.

If I didnt have Nevermore, El Blanco

You are wrong.

A good genji against a good junkrat yes you're right but how often do you seen that?

Not often. But I see a bad junkrat against a good Genji like every other match

>genjis aren't dumb

Haha

Junkrat takes 0 skill to play, 0 skill to master. These classes also belong to that category:
>roadhog
>bastion
>hanzo
>winston
You don't main these, do you, anons?

>Bastion
>Not secretly the most complex and powerful hero in the game
Sasuga, Cred Forums

I'm pretty sure Genji's deflect always sends Junkrat nades directly back at him. Shit's fucked.

Redpill me on Tracer. Can a Tracer god even help the team that much? It seems like she does the same thing as Genji and Winston.

Tracer can kill a lot quicker than either of them, and her mobility doesn't rely on people not being able to aim (and is hence not countered by Winston and Symmetra) since it literally teleports her.

She's better than Genji at killing shit but has less utility and a marginally worse ult.

Tracer can be godlike on KOTH but is less useful than other characters on attack/defense.

Caveat: as Tracer is harder to hit than other DPS when played properly a team that has mediocre or poor aim may be unable to kill her, in which case she'll be good no matter the map

Am I the only one who thinks this costume from Overwatch is racist as fuck?

Mexico is more than fucking sombreros and Dia de Muertos, but for some reason developers always resort to that stereotypical garbage.

Who fucking cares. I'm Spanish and I don't care when Matadors and flamenco dancers are in foreign media, why should you? It's cool enough that they acknowledge your country exists.

Of course it's racist, he's a Mexican in the future still wearing jangly mariachi shit. It doesn't stop it from being the best skin in the game.

devuelvan el oro que robaron

Quién es Sombra?

back to tumblr with you

Mexicans are too busy trying to work and not get deported to complain. Blacks and white liberals are the only ones with time to speak up about that shit

this is exactly why you pick mariachi, everyone hive minds for blanco. pick the one least used so you feel more special using it.

>trap Genji
>'nade him for the second he's confused
>throw the 'I Win' mine while he's reflecting

Reaper's whole character concept is that he is a dead man forced to remain in the land of the living.
if he was haitian he'd have a Baron Samedi skin. if he was Japanese he'd have an Izanami skin. if he was Scottish he'd have a Dullahan skin. if he was German he'd have a Jack o Lantern skin

and over the next few years he'll probably get most of those skins too anyway if the game remains popular

Am I the only one who thinks this character from Overwatch is racist as fuck?

The U.S.A is more than fucking southern accents and cowboys, but for some reason developers always resort to that stereotypical garbage

Well your other options are another rodhog sized fatass or a snobby capitalist, maybe some colonial cuck.

>It's ok to stereotype everyone else but me

That's not even a real question.

I wouldn't mind all 3 in one package honestly. Ultimate is jamming an engine into your mobility scooter and running people over like that one fat chick from Dead Rising 3

Se lo dimos todo a los holandeses porque Felipe II era imbécil y pensaba que así iba a conseguir que se quedaran en el imperio.

Así que ahora poneros a discutir con BeNeLux y dejadnos en paz ya con el oro de los cojones, que aquí también estamos hechos mierda por nuestros políticos.

Is Overwatch well optimised? My PC is a piece of shit and I only just got it working again after months and months and Overwatch looks like a fun timewaster for a bit but I have a shitty i3-2100 and GTX 590. It's garbage but it is all I have.

Wight

Mariachi
You only ever see white mariachis at a wedding or baptism.

Fuck off back to tumblr. I'm mexican and I think it looks cool.
Don't ever get offended in our stead you stupid fuck.

Mexicans actually dress in skull masks for some reason though.

do you understand irony?

it doesnt really make any diference tho since you will always have that obnoxious outline around you anyway

White and Black are equally edgy when worn by an edgy character. There are differences though; black can make a character APPEAR edgy, white cannot unless they are already so.

Blackwatch skin every time, it's the least tragically edgy of all his skins as he's just some guy with shotguns.

>not wanting to look cool-edgy