youtube.com/watch?v=S9cf1RDvZ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=eUiEMZNq7HM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ93GlbrqyY
lmgtfy.com/?q=crash override network leaks
youtube.com/watch?v=qC52wYNTYrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8aXhQFFmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It made people appreciate 20xx more.

It's probably better than Revolution 60.

At least it's not Star Citizen.

you can play it

It's better than nothing

Inafune and co. whipped a few pretty good character designs and there's some legitimately good stuff on the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9cf1RDvZ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=eUiEMZNq7HM

"It's better than nothing"

something nice

Dyna is nice.

I like some of the character designs.

it gave us this gem

Cred Forums is actually a good place and people are honest
last time someone tries to make me mad was 2 years ago

It's better than nothing.

your waifu is sub-par

I'll buy it when it's in a bundle for 1$ and I will enjoy it for that price.
The drama was also fun.
Nothing bad came out of this game for me, as I also never played any Megaman in my youth.

I like the artwork and the character designs

It's better than nothing

Teach me never trust KS dev .

it's cheaper than no mans sky and has more content

I got to laugh at the people who backed it

They didn't run with the money

Call is a cutie.

It wasn't just a Megaman clone, it did try to experiment with the gameplay and tried to cater to the now middle-aged audience dialogue-wise instead of just being for kids.

That's the nicest thing I can say, they legitimately tried. But sometimes your best just isn't good enough.

It's Kickstarter success lead to games like Yooka-Laylee and Bloodtsained getting made.

It tried?

video game

Call E was vastly superior.
Although I guess she dodged a bullet by not getting into that trainwreck of a game.

Yarp

it has some nice designs and the anime fan joke was funny

stop tripfagging boco

The dashing mechanic for movement is pretty responsive, and rather smooth on the ground and air.

Does not translate as well into the combat though

Your waifu is a par sub.

>having a Dom waifu
Enjoy cuckery.

It gave us a pretty good poop
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ93GlbrqyY

>Mega man fans cry for fucking years for Capcom to give them new Mega man shit
>one of the big guys who made the original games starts his own company and makes a Mega man knockoff
>Mega man fans do nothing but shit all over him

You people are something else.

Could he have done more with 4 fucking million dollars? Absolutely. However I bought it for $10 on ps4 and had an alright time so what the fuck do I care about all of the drama and nonsense

That's what happens when fans want one (1) [singular] game, and the man decides he wants to try to make it blossom into an empire before even getting the very first game out. He, and his team, made a vast number of remarkably poor decisions. These were reflected in the final product which only vaguely resembles what people were asking for.

But you were just looking to coax a (You) anyways, so there you go.

troll harder autist

It had a few nice ideas, and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Could have been a good game if it went different directions on a lot of things, the foundation for greatness was there.

Like what? It's a Mega man game, not The Last of Us. Where do you think all that money goes? Did you forget that he has to pay the other people who are working on the game? What about marketing? Did you forget about that too?

Indeed

I know this is bait and all, but at least try to be more subtle about your blatant stupidity. The $4 million budget was squandered on fueling their celebrity status as well as trying to line up a sequel and an animated series before the first game was even finished. Mismanagement is what killed Mighty No. 9 and prevented it from being the Megaman successor everyone wanted.

So, all of that nonsense is what prevented you from buying the game and having fun with it?

Wew lad. But yeah, I'm the autist here. Clearly.

I'm going to be totally honest. I don't even know the average budget for a vidya game. Like I said though, I had fun with it so I really don't give 2 shits about the Kickstarter drama etc etc. it was 10 fucking dollars, you spend more than that at fucking McDonald's or whatevwr

Hire some actually talented game developers experienced with platformers.

And get a publisher who didn't make fucking Ride to Hell: Retribution.

Dina get off of Cred Forums, you belong on Twitter or something.

I think all of this happened because Capcom knows a new Megaman probably won't sell and Inafune with his indie devs tried to take on something so big they cannot comprehend at all.

You have always had shit taste.

Which is worse: Mega man fans or Metroid fans?

Capcom is really just idling on a bunch of their IPs, or outright squandering them like with the browser Breath of Fire 6 they're having made. It's exceptionally annoying. It'd be nice if they could just sell off the IPs they obviously don't truly give a shit about instead of let them die a horrible death.

Yeah, probably. You don't think she's cute?

Nah, never liked Matsumae's music.

I'd say Mega fans. I'm not even sure why Metroid fans are still a thing. That series died with Super imo.

Inti-Creates worked on a lot of great Megaman games. I honestly don't understand how this and Gunvolt turned out so mediocre.

>he doesn't think this is cute
Fucks wrong with you son?

Worst design desu.

It could have been cuter. And ice girl secret top tier.

Lemme gurss, you voted for Panty Call.

>That series died with Super imo.

It actually came out

Nope.

Something.

Something better.

Stupid bat wing purple hair
Cute

We were right.

I have my doubts these are legit.

Wasn't xhe just a PR manager or something? How can someone like that possibly have any influence over development of the actual game?

chances are she's full of shit and is trying to get brownie points

lmgtfy.com/?q=crash override network leaks

The Call designs they didn't use were pretty nice.
And by "pretty nice" I mean faptastic.

I got to laugh at you stupid fucks who wanted to stick it to Capcom and didn't pay any attention to Inafune's history.

>praising kickstarter games that haven't even come out yet
>in a Mighty No.9 thread

Call is cute.
I always listen to whatever she had to say.

french voice is weird, though, I'm not used to french girls talking

I think someone's probably full of shit and trying to get brownie points, alright.

The game isn't terrible, just mediocre. Had this game just quietly appeared out of thin air one day without all the hype it would probably had gathered a small cult following of people who unironically enjoyed it. The real tragedy is the FOUR MILLION DOLLARS that went to waste producing this thing.

Oh, and fuck that white house level, there's no reason why that stage had to be LOL HALLWAYS, it's lazy design and its main gimmick of No.8 attacking you from afar throughout the entire level could just as well had been pulled off with a regular stage like the other seven.

Is there an actual legit source for this that isn't some gamergate pandering clickbait shit?

Call is cute and I got to laugh at the people who kickstarted it.

woah this one is ugly
Those legs are disgusting, that's why is also disgusting

Well it's the easiest stage though...
No insta death bullshit and stuff... There are some electrical grids but they're so obvious

The pre-release photos, the ones where it looked like it might be the most amazing game ever to drop, were amazing. Should've known it wouldn't come to pass but they were truly amazing. Good job, Izumawhateverfuckyou, good job.

How you want your art style F.A.M.

What's the matter? Afraid to admit Gamergate was right all along?

Making the game 3D was a mistake.

She's cute in looks but she's pretty boring. She wasn't even needed in the story or the game in general.

>You're not allowed to complain about the abysmal quality of a product you ordered because I say so

youtube.com/watch?v=qC52wYNTYrU
Ian Miles Cheong has seen the light, switched sides, and has corroborated that it is legit.

Call is cute.
CUTE!

What shit taste you have.

It would take me at least a few weeks to create something similar in GameMaker Studio.

True. Before I played the game I read she was more "robotic" than Beck and I thought she'd be a cute love interest and he shows her the power of love

I actually like the in game call the best ;^]

I don't like this art style.

She actually is a robot. Inferior robot by the game standards because the fat scientist is worse at making robots than the skinny scientist.

The designs are alright I guess

I wish I could play the entire game with her. And others.

decent if it were a western game

i had fun with it.

Mighty No.9 2 please

It has dual audio.

It's already been forgotten. Some fuck ups you never forget.

three

Call looks like a smelly cumslut! Slut! Whore!

The weather is beautiful today.

I mean, realistically, isn't this actually possible too? I could've sworn there was another game made with a similar visual style recently.

>looks
IS

And she's not even useful for that

I like Beck in this image, but don't like Call. Then again I don't like the Call they put in at all, so maybe that's part of it.

He "switched sides" two years ago and took a hard turn straight into pandering. Why should he be any more credible than any other gamergater?

I'm not a pedophile.

Perhaps you should look in a dictionary what the word "cute" means?

or leave the house more often

Because it turns out the ones being "bullied" were ten times worse themselves.

Or are you one of them trying to deflect blame?

>if you think something is cute you must want to fuck it
user come on

It's actually pretty average. I'm willing to bet if they had "le retro 8 bit xD" graphics, people would be giving MN9 8/10 reviews just out of nostalgia boners alone. Not saying MN9 wasn't a huge scam (because it absolutely was), but there was absolutely nothing noteworthy about it for all the delays and SJW drama that went on during the game's production

Good Goyim

I don't see why the hell not. They had a budget for it. I couldn't find anything about a game with a similar art style though

>Because it turns out the ones being "bullied" were ten times worse themselves.
According to gamergate. You see the conundrum?

It's ok dude

She's a robot

It's better than Nu Man's Sky.

At least Call is cute

More like no pussy tonight

More like One Man's Lie

According to the chat leaks. Pay attention.

Stop defending these Fucks, you moron.

More like Good Bye Guy!

It revealed Inafune as the conman that he really is.

The chat leaks for which there are no legit source beside gamergate pandering clickbait sites. You pay attention.

So did we ever confirm that Dina (Jesus why do i remember her name) had ANY impact on the game, aside from being a forum nazi and creating awful artwork?

Beg, aka Mitey Nummer Nyan.

Good Goyim. Defend them to your last breath.

see

I haven't played it so I don't actually know how bad it is.

see

Well, it wouldn't be the first time gamergate straight-up lied to smear people. I have no particular love for Dina or Zoe but that doesn't mean I'm going to just accept anything bad about them without question. Unlike some people, obviously.

These have been confirmed real for many people that have been harrassed by this group, if you're willing to ignore these facts just because you don't like the source then that's your problem.

concept art was good.

>These have been confirmed real for many people that have been harrassed by this group
All anonymous gamergaters, I take it? Perhaps Milo or one of the other superstars "came forward" at an opportune moment as well?

Good Goyim. You know deep down they're innocent. Surely they're not all as bad as people say? Feminism is a good thing. Men shouldn't have any rights. How dare you have a penis!

Showing yourself to be obviously biased against them isn't going to somehow convince me, you know.

Brad Wardell, for one.

Wait... The bad guy is a black woman? WAT. LMFAO. WAT

Good goyim. You're oppressing women with your penis. You should kill yourself. Surely they won't laugh at your suicide while drinking from their "Male Tears" mugs. No way.

Games should pander to women. They probably won't buy them, like they're doing after telling Marvel to pander to them.

I really didn't suck at mmx or even mm back in the day, but for some reason i still haven't beaten one single level of this game. Well except the intro level that is. Not sure what i'm doing wrong

And why should we trust him?

This is how you respond to scepticism, is it? This is why no one takes you seriously.

Ha!

Because he was never actually part of Gamergate.

She's not. She's ambiguously brown and they take that as "black." Even if she is, brown animu girls are nice

Any more YTPs where the source is actual in-game footage? Been trying to look for some

And you're a gullible idiot. That's why I'm not taking you seriously.

it was a great example on how not to blindly trust kickstarter projects.

Is this going to be some semantics game of plausible deniability? I remember him being balls deep into that bullshit. But I suppose he never tweeted the hashtag or whatever?

I'm gullible for NOT believing something? That's a new one.

You fell for the "Everything that is related to Gamergate is bad, the feminists are poor innocent waifs that can do no wrong" meme, yes. And they just naturally assumed he was part of Gamergate, I forget the reasons why, so they kind of dragged him into eventually supporting it, due to their attacks, I suppose. Good going anti-GG.

So, tell me why you think everything Gamergate was wrong? I admit, some morons did some stupid shit, uttering death threats and all (if that wasn't Anita et al being full of shit).

>Is there an actual legit source for this that isn't some gamergate pandering clickbait shit?
Well, if the all sources you're willing to accept as legit are aGG then no. They aren't any more interested in covering stuff that makes their buddies look bad than the pro GG pandering clickbait.

IMC really does tend to pander. Makes me cringe a bit seeing him virtue signal just as hard to a new crowd.

>So, tell me why you think everything Gamergate was wrong?
Well, the basic premises it was founded on were bullshit and then it just turned into massive damage control.

Is there an actual legit source for this that isn't some gamergate pandering clickbait shit?
>Well, if the all sources you're willing to accept as legit are aGG then no.

So those are my only options?

Where did you hear it was bullshit? Brianna Wu? Kotaku?

Good. Goyim.

I didn't "hear" it, I saw it for myself, right here, watching a bunch of histrionic morons jump to conclusions based on their own worst fears and then desperately trying to twist the facts to suit them.

>New tips are added, as the game progresses. Be sure to check them regularly.

>Check 'em

FPBP like always.

I really like the main theme but the rest is nothing off my back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8aXhQFFmQ

Fuck off, tripfag

Ah, So you now believe Zoe Quinn 100% because of that. Got it.

>he actually believes this

See, things like this.

Call is pretty hot

You sure showed me, what with that simpsons pic and all. Appropriate you posted Homer.

Alright. You can believe what you want. Anti-GG can do no wrong in your eyes, obviously.

>Anti-GG can do no wrong in your eyes, obviously.
It has yet to be conclusively proven.

But it has. You just refuse to accept it because you're biased due to the sites being, ahem, "Gamergate pandering".